Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Fans Of The Dance Crew - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of The Dance Crew (7558 Views)

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2008
Status Quo shouldn't have made it to the last two at alllllll. angry tongue Kabba modern beat them hands down. I am very annoyed as I am typing this nowwwwwwww angry tongue. Jabba wockeez must win!!!!!!! shocked tongue I don't usually vote, but as status quo pursued Kabba out, I voted for Jabba wockeez, twice cheesy cool angry cheesy cool
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2008
chiogo:

Thank you, my sista cheesy
Tomm is going to be the big day, am so excited cheesy cheesy cheesy, I just pray they win because Statue quo deserves that money than anyone else, after all they've been through, let not forget, one of them was dancing with a twisted ankle
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2008
stillwater:

Status Quo shouldn't have made it to the last two at alllllll. angry tongue Kabba modern beat them hands down. I am very annoyed as I am typing this nowwwwwwww angry tongue. Jabba wockeez must win!!!!!!! shocked tongue I don't usually vote, but as status quo pursued Kabba out, I voted for Jabba wockeez, twice cheesy cool angry cheesy cool

Well am glad Kabba modern were sent home, they were kind of boring sef. Both Jabba wockeez and them dance the same way, there is more to dancing than moving like a freaking robots, don't you see the way dance to hip pop. That's why I prefer Statue qou to them, they are not scared of taking risks
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 27, 2008
Status quo dances like cheerleaders!!!!!!!!! If we were looking for America's best Atilogu Dancers then they can win. Did you see their last performance, sorry to say but it was total crap!!! tongue Jabba wockeez must win it!!!!!!!!!! cool cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 2:10am On Mar 27, 2008
stillwater:

Status quo dances like cheerleaders!!!!!!!!! If we were looking for America's best Atilogu Dancers then they can win. Did you see their last performance, sorry to say but it was total crap!!! tongue Jabba wockeez must win it!!!!!!!!!! cool cheesy tongue tongue
Roflmao, atilogu?? what's that?? abeg Status quo shld win. Jabba nonsense should stop wearin' those stupid masks, they look
more like the 'atilogu' dancers u mentioned, which i think means masquerades. tongue
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2008
We shall see!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin Jabba wockeez all the way!!!!!!!!! tongue kiss
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2008
@Stillwater

Abeg wetin be "Atilogu "

We shall see, 20hrs before the show .

There isn't a crime in dreaming, but we are know Jabba wockeez are going home empty handed tongue

Statue quo all the way kiss kiss kiss

@Chiogo

My question is
Don't they get hot and irritated wearing those masks
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
@tRoOE, hope u're votin', it's dancecrew.mtv.com, there seems to be so many haters, u cld vote like 10 times., do that b4 it's too late.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 3:55am On Mar 28, 2008
Damn am so freaking pissed angry angry, how the hell did Jabba wockeez win angry angry, they can't even really dance like that,gosh i can't stand their asses angry angry.

It doesn't matter Statue quo all the way kiss kiss

I can't wait for the next seasonescape, u dey enjoy oh

And can someone help me out, what was Lil Mama saying, I hope she not going to be the judge next season, damn I can’t stand her so annoying

Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2008
Jabbawockeez woonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm elated, belated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I told you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 4:00am On Mar 28, 2008
AHhaha abeg stop grinning jare, it still doesn't change the fact statue qoe were better than them tongue
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
Status quo? better than Jabba? Hell No!!!!!!! tongue We need a dancer in the house to judge this. cheesy
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
tRoOE:

AHhaha abeg stop grinning jare, it still doesn't change the fact statue qoe were better than them tongue

status quo shouldn't have made it to the final 2. they keep getting the same critique that they were sloppy as for jabawockeez and the rest they improved. and still this day, i wonder how live in color got the boot before them.

stillwater:

Status quo? better than Jabba? Hell No!!!!!!! tongue We need a dancer in the house to judge this. cheesy

even a louser dancer could tell you that SQ sucks.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
tRoOE:

Damn am so freaking pissed angry angry, how the hell did Jabba wockeez win angry angry, they can't even really dance like that,gosh i can't stand their asses angry angry.

It doesn't matter Statue quo all the way kiss kiss

I can't wait for the next seasonescape, u dey enjoy oh

And can someone help me out, what was Lil Mama saying, I hope she not going to be the judge next season, damn I can’t stand her so annoying

Same here, i was pissed last night but it's all good: Life ain't never been fair. winnin' is not all that matters, it's about who's goin' places.
Just because Jabba. . . won doesn't mean they'll make it. . . .the people with talent wld be seen on tv later, right?? let's wait and see
if Jabba. . . would be asked to dance in a music video with them stupid robotic moves they keep doin' like who cares?? that's some stupid
dance which anyone can do. shit, i know i can do that. Everybody loves flips, yes!!, i wann@ learn how to flip. so yes, STATUS QUO ALL THA WAY!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
they don't only do robotic moves. they can do everything. this is america's best dance crew not america's best stunt crew. if it were, then i'll give it to SQ.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
whatever, am done talkin', that must be the most naive thin' ever if u don't know America practices injustice more than everywhere else.

TrOoE, come online, jare.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
What injustice are you talking about? Geez
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2008
u don't kn0w??ok, am not goin' to stress this issue because the Status quo in question didn't l00k that sad 2 me.

Injustice as in awardin' people who do not deserve it (this happens everywhere in America:sch00l, etc). anywayz, them Jabba wockeez
really needed the money, they're all old and stuff with kids, no wonder, desperados. tongue tongue
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2008
chiogo:

whatever, am done talkin', that must be the most naive thin' ever if u don't know America practices injustice more than everywhere else.

TrOoE, come online, jare.

how is that naive? everyone knows they suck. period. there was no injustice in this show. i don't even know what injustice got to do with it anyways.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2008
naija_diva:

how is that naive? everyone knows they suck. period. there was no injustice in this show. i don't even know what injustice got to do with it anyways.
Everyone you say?? my dear, speak for urself or do u count Stillwater??. 2 people doesn't make a difference, it's just your personal opinions and
so is what i posted my personal opinion. It's done anywayz, i wasn't arguin' with u about who/who isn't better, ok?? u came defendin' them.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2008
Yikes you guys, status quo sucks.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by benlegacy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
@poster
Thanx plzz i need a recent group, shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching / Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Why Do People Cough In Nollywood Movies Before They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.