Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,303 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria (8551 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Contradiction By Modenine / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by fastmoney(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
this guy writing a love poem about modenine and yall are sayin he aint homo, well gay recorgnise gay
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
all these guys wey dey follow follow my posts. i go soon talk to admin so they go give me my own personal thread because e be like say i get attention from some fans.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by bolajibaok(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2008
lol. modenine this saucekid that . even modenine dey hide for him room dey listen to saucekid songs. 9 be like wow this sauce na naija ooooooooooo.
i wish sauce can see this sef. that boy dont knw th kind of crowd /fans he has in just one year of giving us what we want
good music . period
sauce i feel u jare .make una wait for farabale remix video. una go hear am !
so much that even modenine went to add sauce in his youtube friend list. game recognise game . una dey hear dey maga una sef.

@skingo
and skingo ,,them no sabi say na laugh u dey use them laugh. comdians

@olayokun and tosinadeda
, wetin dey shele .which side una dey. how una sch?

@javalove
take time there

@bolajibroke
wetin dey happen baba agba
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2008
E tunti bere wahala yin abi, if i talk now , na my papa som pple go follow.

@tosin
abeg koni kalulku ma lo ni ilo e oooo, must u always speak for skingo, he no get hand type by himself, ? abi skngo bi pikin ni, Pesin wack, we dey try correct am, u go dey cover for am abeg ma danu bimi ooooo

@boloooo

na dis guy be d numba one 9 hater wey i know for here. Mode add sauce to in list for myspace na dat one u c, wat has dat one got to do with good quality and intelligent music, Wetin una dey take ears wey God give una do, ? Pesin dey appreciate celebrity, una dey call am gay, dis kontry don dey tire me sef,
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
no body needs to hate modenine. when his time passes, he will see how it shoukld have been done. why i never see modenine headline show? even the shows he does, he's boring, how can u like someone liek dat? abet fukk off mehn. ur fukkin up mehn
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by holythug(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
so, do u knw ow many celebrities i see in a day, u see mode 9 u wan die
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 1:17am On Mar 15, 2008
no mind am. modenine saw eedris and fifty cent on stagw and he started feeling uncomfortable. abi am i lying modo? answer from any one of ur ids.lol

this java, kayde, and chukky are the only male hiphop groupies ive heard of. who ever said being inteligent was a requirement to be an entertainer? u r lost n u need to find christ
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2008
@skingo,
for God's own sake, if u like som1 and u feel him ry well, tell me why u wud not be happy wen u meet him or her. i am already rehearsing aw my meeting with 9 wud b like cos i cant wait to meet him. This guy connects with my soul with everyword he says and not even RKelly or any of those big names wud move me. 9 toys with words, spits intelligent rhymes and yet the nigerian flavour is not lost. He spits some rhymes and i m like "OH MY GODDDDDDDD, " Only intelligent minds connect with the guy and a guy like skingo can and wud neva feel 9 not even in ur second world. No one I REPEAT NO ARTISTE IN THE HIPHOP CATEGORY IN DIS COUNTRY RHYS BETTER THAN 9, and if there is anyone, quitely and jejely tell us the person's name. 9 has said he is not a gangsta rapper but he pictured himself doing wat William Woldsworth does with the quil, U need intelligence to connect with the intelligent and u need dumb ass wack lyrics to connect with the unintelligent, 9 givs intelligence and it shows that kaydee, chuckky and i have wat it takes to unravel the mystery in the lyrics of 9,

Eedris ke, ? Who told u 9 was uncomfortable, ? Make una listen, the pple wey una dey compare dis guy wit na insult on am oooo. Do u know u hav just insulted d guy, ? Una don compare all d wack idiots of dis nation wit dis guy and dey pain me cos its like skingo is suffering from intellect myopia, First na rugged, (na dat one pain me pass) den Eedris, skingo take tyme there oooooo
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 1:57am On Mar 16, 2008
modenine sucks ass and javaloves ass crack.
kaydee gives head to whoever loves java and chukky is the medium for a 3some. oponus. fukk ur intelligent minds if na intelligence dey worry u. u think i want to read a book about9? no, i dnt.
its naija mehn
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by edosioo(f): 3:04am On Mar 16, 2008
and its still naija .,.,,, whether u like us or u hate us. we arestill naija. swagga too tight.
yebariba is better than all mode-zero songs. even the only mode9 song i feel is his glo advert and 2shots from a 9 which is not even mode9 song. make sumbody post the song for me. i wan hear am because of 2shots only

and on who is better than mode9 i will give u examples
1. saucekid
2. ruggedman
3. eedris at his wackest!
4. terrydarapman and od. (mode)prodigies. etc

ordnary eedris can even take over the spot from mode. when eddris dey for buiding mode go le for wall ni
but eedris na person wey sabi person , him go blend with sauce one time because game recognise game
and u compare urself to willaim wordsworth abi who? who the eff is that again?
unknown person ! how can u be comparing urself to wordsworth an unknown person ? when we have paposse ,cassidy, murda mook, big, pac, jay nas and co

@skingo
tani j.j.c~~ taloni bolo yi javalove, ~~ omo ile lawon eleyi oye ke damo
oje jasi malo jasinu gutter ~~bere lowo konga atie botaaa
relax java,,,make u wait for ''farabale remix video'' U GO HEAR AM !
ALL HAIL THE SAUCE GREAT , THE MOST SAUCY RAPPER ON PLANET EARTH
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by dami9ja(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2008
Hmm wa na o! Actually in 9ja hip hop community tis 9 and others.Others are peeps who don't dig intelligent music.So,if u dig good and intelligent rap music ur 9, U dig lol?! grin
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2008
whatever floats your boat oh. if it satisfies u then it suits the purpose
sauce kid and ill bliss have a correct flow better than modenine and that flow makes people that dont care for hiphop to pay attention. becus it is soothing to our ears. no dulling, modenine is dull.
no long thing man mii.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2008
I think y'all shud leave dis pussy alone.he's kinda feelin himself.he ain't dope.
@Bolaji,y u kon dey hail urself?.Anyway shouts out to u n tosin.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2008
Hmmm,
edosioo:

and its still naija .,.,,, whether u like us or u hate us. we arestill naija. swagga too tight.
yebariba is better than all mode-zero songs. even the only mode9 song i feel is his glo advert and 2shots from a 9 which is not even mode9 song. make sumbody post the song for me. i wan hear am because of 2shots only

and on who is better than mode9 i will give u examples
1. saucekid
2. ruggedman
3. eedris at his wackest!
4. terrydarapman and od. (mode)prodigies. etc

ordnary eedris can even take over the spot from mode. when eddris dey for buiding mode go le for wall ni
but eedris na person wey sabi person , him go blend with sauce one time because game recognise game
and u compare yourself to willaim wordsworth abi who? who the eff is that again?
unknown person ! how can u be comparing yourself to wordsworth an unknown person ? when we have paposse ,cassidy, murda mook, big, pac, jay nas and co

@skingo
tani j.j.c~~ taloni bolo yi javalove, ~~ omo ile lawon eleyi oye ke damo
oje jasi malo jasinu gutter ~~bere lowo konga atie botaaa
relax java,,,make u wait for ''farabale remix video'' You GO HEAR AM !
ALL HAIL THE SAUCE GREAT , THE MOST SAUCY RAPPER ON PLANET EARTH

Anywhere in the world before the commencemnt of a war, the army generals of a nation reach out to precieved friendly nations whom they can merge all resources of war, I ask myself, why would they want to do that, ? I answered, They r doing that so that they can all go to war with the strongest possible force.

Its no doubt that strongest force in the 9ja hiphop scene now is non other than 9. But u guys should listen, not reconciliations with Eedris or collabos wit any of those wack guys would be enuf to save u when 9 comes on rugged with his lyrics of assunder and wrath. Not even the stupid unintelligent gangsta lyrics of sauce wud be stop 9 from being the president dat he is, and wen he is done, the world remembers dem all as the ones who got slain suffocted from the fumes of his verbal flames,

If u feel u r too unintelligent (skingo and sons) to understand the flames i have been spitting, den u r not invited, back off and let d ceiling kiss ur vertebrae,

If una dey playa hate, make una dey do am wit sense, Who said william wordsworth is unknown, Una go skool at all, ? U keep giving me so many reasons wai u can neva feel mode 9 cos u r suffering from intellect myopia (skingo and sons). Nothing dey una head, and i dont know wai i m wasting my time replying u guys. U can say all the things u want about mode 9. wen una don finish come back and face where u r backing, REALITY.Picsk any rugged, eedris, terry and any of ur idiots songs dat can stand mode 9. Lyrics wise, Rap wise and any other wise, if u cant produce any den bury ur heads in shame, We eill analyse the messages in d song, the intelligence in d lyrics and all, if u cant go deep ur heards in d latrin eyin olodo jati jati,
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2008
if u want to battle,go and publicize it. sauce kid will tear modenine into words.I can putmy money on that bet,so go think about it. I think we avhad enough.we allagree that modenine does not appeal to fellow naijas with his music.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2008
skingo:

if u want to battle,go and publicize it. sauce kid will tear modenine into words.I can putmy money on that bet,so go think about it. I think we avhad enough.we allagree that modenine does not appeal to fellow naijas with his music.

hear dis fool oooo. u tink say na ur types full dis country, ? Post any sauce kid;s song that the content of the lyrics is dat hot, post am, there a thousand and one mode 9 tracks dat can kill sauce, lots of em and u want me to post em i wud, wat i did earlier was to use the lyrics of 9 to form a post. If u can do dat with any sauce kid's song, den i fit listen to u else, delete from here,
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2008
i wont post no sauce kid songs. if u want to hear them .u knw were to find them.
no long thing. go and die
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
skingo:

i wont post no sauce kid songs. if u want to hear them .u knw were to find them.
no long thing. go and die

den post his lyrics, d ones u know can stand anyone. Which kind fan u be sef, ? U just dey come fool urself for forums dey tink say u dey promote saucekid, (i'll smack ur parents fr raising such a stupid kid, and i wont be needing julius to crack ya ribs, mode 9). For most of my post, i post mode 9 word plays and i dare anyone of u who think sauce or illbliss or terry or rugged is better dan him, lets start, It shows aw dumb and foolish most of u are, una go just dey shout sauce sauce, his career is at the edge of the cliff oooooo make una no push am,
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
sauce kids career is at the edge of the cliff? WAAAT? and what is mode nines career doing?
man go sit down and be quiet. pay attention and re-fous on the entertainment business to see who'sreally maoking it and who is faking it.
sauce kid is on the way to stardom. stop thinking backwards.lol
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
for d first time skingo,, u replied to my post witout swearing for me or using fukk and all d bad words, i m happy dat i m touching ur mind small small maybe we cud pals anyway,

Yeah sauce career is at d edge of d cliff, i wud upload a track for u to hear, he stole (not sample ooo), i mean stole the whole yebariba beats and d owners coming after him, dey killed him on dat track and meeennnn, thank God say he commot for yankee quick cos dey r coming after him, copyright merchant,

, make una no compare to sauce to 9 agaian cos dat guy is fake, an ogba agege nigga wey won come dey form gangsta for us, he knows d pple in his league, rugged and co not chairman, baba agbalagba, the most spectacular lyricist on the continent, I know say deep down in d hearts of some haters, dem dn accept 9 but dem go dey come here dey playa hate, i wont yab u if u com out of d dark walai i no go yab una, just say it,

"In dis rap game, i m bound to be d last man standing, ", no stopping him,

"I sworn after taking up, always keep it real but most times i m dropping fiction to prove skill, "

Modenizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
fukk ur posts. oponu,. me no like u. no be say anything
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
sauce will definately tear mode9 to shreds if they battle
una never hear him name ni?
african ambassador of rap music, best of both worlds
aka yebariba father samboribobo legend!!!!!!
u beta jasi fast fast or else

iyalaya e
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
who no sabi that one. modenine no fit do nothing o sauce kid. Jesus knows and thats why he sent sauce kid his annointed one.lol.
for real though.i think there's a slight advantage to mode nine because all naija knows is mode nine raps. no one raps like mode nine. well those days are over. and i thank God sauce kid is good enough to take that spotlight away. no be say shoot bird, time will tell mehn.
this java guy just keeps coming back with nonsense yans. sometimes i dont read what he writes. i just reply aith whatever comes to mind. lol.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2008
his hello song was a freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the studio and he made a hit of it
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
thats exactly what i mean. i thot i was the only one here who taught hello had to be a fukkin hit. that nigga did not rap one single verse and he is the african ambassador of rap hands down. how do u not rap at all, and still appeal to the rap fans, and everyone in btw? thats like snoop doing sexual eruption,
fucking geniius, those are what is being looked at to see who knows what they are doing. and when sauce kid raps, he raps like he knows how to rap. he says what i hear and like to recite.

someone told me this after listening to his music in the club at extreme.
they say the average person can recite what he writes, but the average person cannot write what he recites.

this is so fucking true. coz i feel that way. so anyone who has extra to add. add. but if u have nothing to say. pls fukk u pls.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
skingo:

someone told me this after listening to his music in the club at extreme.
they say the average person can recite what he writes, but the average person cannot write what he recites.

he is most def gifted
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2008
sauce kid is oluwasaucekibaba of naija land.
its naija
yyyyy
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
give him the mic and the swagga will do the rest

Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
look at that shirt mehn.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
it has hip hop written all over it
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
how do u post this picture? every timant to do it, there's always error, i think coz of the internet speed
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by Bgal(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2008
I really envy you. I'm such a fan of Modenine. I wish I knew how it felt when you get to meet a bigtime celebrity that you really admire. You should be proud of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! / Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps / Nigeria Based Internet Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.