Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria (8476 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Contradiction By Modenine / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by mohammedss: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
dnt mind the haters bro.modenine is the no 1 lyricist we have in naija.i go do pass u if i see am sef.modenizzy is lyrical miracle if there is anytin like that.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
Mohammed salam alykun, u sabi jare
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by osasp(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2008
java oooo. . . .help me wiv d songs na?
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by omooba0(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2008
William Wordsworth,born April 7, 1770 in Cockemouth England.He began the romantic age of English literature.He was a major poet that revolutionized the literary culture true poetic expositions.A literary genius he was,anyone who cares should try some of his works out,they are all over the net.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by omooba0(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2008
William Wordsworth,born April 7, 1770 in Cockemouth England.He began the romantic age of English literature.He was a major poet that revolutionized the literary culture true poetic expositions.A literary genius he was,anyone who cares should try some of his works out,they are all over the net.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by omooba0(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2008
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by omooba0(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2008
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by chukky76(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2008
Seun is a poor moderator of this site. i dont care if he bans me for saying this.

Skingo has crossed the line so many times , so many f u c k i n g times and he has done nothing about it. all SKINGO does is sling insults at everybody who doesnt agree with his stupid ideas.

fine we insult each other all the time but we do it in a polished manner and we are joking half the time but skingo is so full of spite and is so uncouth. imagine calling someones father a bastard in public.

n i g g a come on. skingo should be banned already.

Seun take a trip to africanhiphop and see how these sauce kid fans turned it to a free for all. the site was dying cos people were pissed off and not contributing anymore.

nicechick was banned indefinitely and she didnt even do half of what skingo has done.

SEUN people can only hide under free speech for so long. use common sense. this guy has crossed the line one time too many. PERIOD
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by omooba0(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2008
Most times we dont even know how rap came about,we ve gotten it all wrong thinking all there is to hiphop is just lewd languages and barbaric behaviour.For you to know rap started way back with our forefathers and they took it along with them in the slave ships,they used it to liberate their mind and they could absorb all brought thier way.Hip Hop is all about raising the african consciousness to that height reached by our White brothers through POETRY.I think blacks in africa need to straight things out and not get it all wrong like black NIGGAZ here in the states.Just because they got it all wrong doesnt mean you guys have do likewise,if you think only in terms of thier material gain then you are damn too wrong men,you need to see how they live they aint really happy infact they not happy atall.I think africa need more of MODE 9.Even here hipHop is experiencing a serious revolution think of rappers like MOS DEF,PAPOOSE,COMMO,DE LA SOUL,TALIB and so many commin up.RAP IS BLACK POETRY.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2008
Chucky u can like to ban him urself!
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
omooba0:

Most times we don't even know how rap came about,we ve gotten it all wrong thinking all there is to hiphop is just lewd languages and barbaric behaviour.For you to know rap started way back with our forefathers and they took it along with them in the slave ships,they used it to liberate their mind and they could absorb all brought their way.Hip Hop is all about raising the african consciousness to that height reached by our White brothers through POETRY.I think blacks in africa need to straight things out and not get it all wrong like black NIGGAZ here in the states.Just because they got it all wrong doesnt mean you guys have do likewise,if you think only in terms of their material gain then you are damn too wrong men,you need to see how they live they aint really happy infact they not happy atall.I think africa need more of MODE 9.Even here hipHop is experiencing a serious revolution think of rappers like MOS DEF,PAPOOSE,COMMO,DE LA SOUL,TALIB and so many commin up.RAP IS BLACK POETRY.

You will not die young. We indeed need more of Mode 9.

tosinadeda:

Chucky u can like to ban him yourself!

e be like say u be skingo fagmate oooo. This guy needs to be banned tru tru, at least let me come with a new name, not skingo, d name sef deyx me
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by tosinadeda: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
Go knack ur head 4 wall if the name dey vex u.
U dan 4get say na me ,u and skingo b gay mates abi?
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by ladybird: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2008
shame on u,hw dare u admire a guy so much dat u'll lose ur senses.
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by stag: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
ladybird:

shame on u,hw dare u admire a guy so much that u'll lose your senses.
ignorance. guess he's admiring the star in him,his achievement,abilities etc. say something else pls!
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by chukky76(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2008
in one line you can tell how intelligent a person is. well done Stag, i couldnt have put it better
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by cathater: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2008
why do saucekid steal pples beat,if u wanna know the beats he stole holla,to me thats mediocrity.did yu guys saw what wyclef,talib and will i am.said about modenine and u care here comparing modnine to sauckid who will never meet those pple in his life time.and dont forget modenine met nas and they had a freestyle yesterday.where is the cat called sauce and the hiphop award.he is in my hood trying to steal beats in california.i hope u guys know what u have in modenine go to his myspace and facebook and see the kind of artiste trying to be on modenine records.to me its like comparing death to a longsleep.modenine is the movement.

Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by cathater: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2008
why do saucekid steal pple beatS,if u want to know the beats he stole holla,to me thats mediocrity.did yu guys saw what wyclef,talib and will i am.said about modenine and u care here comparing modnine to sauckid who will never meet those people in his life time.and don't forget modenine met nas and they had a freestyle yesterday.where is the cat called sauce and the hiphop award.he is in my hood trying to steal beats in california.i hope u guys know what u have in modenine go to his myspace and facebook and see the kind of artiste trying to be on modenine records.to me its like comparing death to a longsleep.modenine is the movement.sauce kid stole remy ma out of all pple beat.damn cant belive nigerians celebrate wack ass.

Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2008
cat-hater:

why do saucekid steal people beatS,if u want to know the beats he stole holla,to me thats mediocrity.did yu guys saw what wyclef,talib and will i am.said about modenine and u care here comparing modnine to sauckid who will never meet those people in his life time.and don't forget modenine met nas and they had a freestyle yesterday.where is the cat called sauce and the hiphop award.he is in my hood trying to steal beats in california.i hope u guys know what u have in modenine go to his myspace and facebook and see the kind of artiste trying to be on modenine records.to me its like comparing death to a longsleep.modenine is the movement.sauce kid stole remy ma out of all people beat.damn can't believe nigerians celebrate wack ass.

Meennnn, u very right broda, well said. I have the tracks he stole from. He stole the entire beats of the Yebariba song, dat guy na thiief, e no fit last gbabe cos he has started on a wrong footing -EGO . We truly need more of modenine

I have the track he stole and the diss track dey made for him, Saucekid Oooolleeeeeee!!!!!
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by cathater: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by skingo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
sauce kid performs live in hollywood april 17th.
check out myspace.com/saucekid

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9464853547

its naija mehn
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2008
skingo u don reach london, ? Saucekid performs in hollywood, wetin concern us?
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by jungleking: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2008
MY OWN LIST
1. MODE9
2.LYRIKAL
3.DOUBLE K
4.MACK GEE
5.TERRY DA RAPMAN
6.OD
6.RUGGEDMAN
8.SAUCEKID
9.ALAYE
10.2SHOTZ/IKECHUKWU/NAETO C
WELL TIS LIST IS VERY ACCURATE. TIME WILL TELL
Re: I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria by javalove(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2008
jungleking:

MY OWN LIST
1. MODE9
2.LYRIKAL
3.DOUBLE K
4.MACK GEE
5.TERRY DA RAPMAN
6.OD
6.RUGGEDMAN
8.SAUCEKID
9.ALAYE
10.2SHOTZ/IKECHUKWU/NAETO C
WELL TIS LIST IS VERY ACCURATE. TIME WILL TELL

wa sere omo, o jasi, its mode 9 all the way!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder / MIXTAPE: DJ James – Sounds Of Val (blues Mix) / Afro pop instrumental beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.