Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? (755 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
AtheistBible, the Book, is in the process of being written. It means to draw on the thoughts and wisdom of the famous, the important, the ordinary, whether living and dead, in compiling this.
AB.net believes the AthiestBible is its most vital project and invites submissions for inclusion by readers. AB.net reserves the right to make selections, and anything submitted may be used as AB.net deems most appropriate.

As this project progresses and it becomes clearer what is most important to devote most time to, and how it should be set out, AB.net will start to reveal the structure on this page to better allow readers and contributors to focus on areas of their own expertise.

http://www.atheistbible.net/book.html
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2013

Why it is needed, why now.

Atheists have no true public voice, and yet some of the most brilliant people in history have been or came to be atheists. As Atheists, we currently have no meaningful sense of community and seem to be characterized by our individuality rather than by the important traits we share. That is one of our biggest problems

Evangelism on the way grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by justaqad(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
toba:
Why it is needed, why now.

Atheists have no true public voice, and yet some of the most brilliant people in history have been or came to be atheists. As Atheists, we currently have no meaningful sense of community and seem to be characterized by our individuality rather than by the important traits we share. That is one of our biggest problems

Evangelism on the way grin grin grin grin grin grin

gradually they are becoming the monster they thought they are fighting... hypocrisy..
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Come on.

Is that all you got? Some atheists are compiling some atheistic philosophy into a bible and you are shouting evangelism?

Just because they call it a bible does that make it;

-a bible
-a binding document on all atheists
-a book used to convert people through missionaries
-a book used as a bible

Toba, please, come up with some better attacks on atheism.....I miss Anony, you guys are not challenging
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03: Come on.

Is that all you got? Some atheists are compiling some atheistic philosophy into a bible and you are shouting evangelism?

Just because they call it a bible does that make it;

-a bible
-a binding document on all atheists
-a book used to convert people through missionaries
-a book used as a bible

Toba, please, come up with some better attacks on atheism.....I miss Anony, you guys are not challenging

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bélla3: HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

In me or in Toba?
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

In me or in Toba?
You.
There people that call themselve evangelistic atheists(which i think you are). So i dnt understand why you get worked when atheism and evangelism come together.
What is wrong with atheists getting a 'bible' which can be used to evangelise get people see the 'evil' of religion(that you have been seeing). Or a book by which atheists can swear in court etc.
You are only seeing something wrong because toba linked it to evangelism. Thats hypocritic of you.

And i remember you saying Anony doesnt knw how to argue...
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bélla3: You.
There people that call themselve evangelistic atheists(which i think you are). So i dnt understand why you get worked when atheism and evangelism come together.
What is wrong with atheists getting a 'bible' which can be used to evangelise get people see the 'evil' of religion(that you have been seeing). Or a book by which atheists can swear in court etc.
You are only seeing something wrong because toba linked it to evangelism. Thats hypocritic of you.

And i remember you saying Anony doesnt knw how to argue...

1) Evangelism and atheism do not mix. Telling people that Santa Claus doesnt exist is not evangelism. Evangelism relates to an advocacy of a cause not the disbelief in another.

2) They can call it a bible or whatever. It doesnt change the fact that it is a basic philosophy book.

3) What would be the difference in swearing on an atheist bible or science textbook in court?

4) Let us put it this way; Anony is a one eyed man in a city of blind people
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Double post
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Evangelism and atheism do not mix. Telling people that Santa Claus doesnt exist is not evangelism. Evangelism relates to an advocacy of a cause not the disbelief in another.
and that wouldnt be advocating atheism? Wow.

2) They can call it a bible or whatever. It doesnt change the fact that it is a basic philosophy book.
called a bible that is supposed to 'educate' people? I agree.

3) What would be the difference in swearing on an atheist bible or science textbook in court?
Not all atheists are scientists.
4) Let us put it this way; Anony is a one eyed man in a city of blind people
Thats offensive..
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bélla3: and that wouldnt be advocating atheism? Wow.

called a bible that is supposed to 'educate' people? I agree.

Not all atheists are scientists.
Thats offensive..

Yawn....Bella.....let us not argue for argument sake. It is as clear as daylight. Atheism and evangelism are two things that cant be mixed together. Atheism as a word shouldnt even exist. We dont have a name for a non-astrologer or a non-ghost believer or an a-bigfootist!

Disbelief in God is a natural stance and should be but due to the greed and wickedness of man, we have something called religion/God. No one ever became a christian or muslim on his own- people became atheists on their own. One is natural, the other isnt.
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn....Bella.....let us not argue for argument sake. It is as clear as daylight. Atheism and evangelism are two things that cant be mixed together. Atheism as a word shouldnt even exist. We dont have a name for a non-astrologer or a non-ghost believer or an a-bigfootist!

Disbelief in God is a natural stance and should be but due to the greed and wickedness of man, we have something called religion/God. No one ever became a christian or muslim on his own- people became atheists on their own. One is natural, the other isnt.

Am afraid i'll have to use your own pic for you.

[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313178415025.jpg[/img]
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bélla3: Am afraid i'll have to use your own pic for you.

[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313178415025.jpg[/img]

lol.... grin grin grin grin

I know that you have nothing
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.... grin grin grin grin

I know that you have nothing
Really In the post i quoted you said you didnt want to argue(clearly means you had nothing). I think this comment is for you.grin
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bélla3: Really In the post i quoted you said you didnt want to argue(clearly means you had nothing). I think this comment is for you.grin

Fallacious argument in bold
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Could someone define evalengical atheism?
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Kay17: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Its sad seeing the misuse of the generic term atheism.
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Bella3(f): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
musKeeto: Could someone define evalengical atheism?
*clears throat*
someone?
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
justaqad:

gradually they are becoming the monster they thought they are fighting... hypocrisy..
grin grin grin grin grin grin Logicboy will surely get the bible to defend his belief
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by justaqad(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
toba: grin grin grin grin grin grin Logicboy will surely get the bible to defend his belief

lol
dawkins chapter 86:23-25
23: and behold a great eruption at the east of the universe
24: the earth rumbling as big bang exploded
25: and humans evolved.

Offering Time.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
justaqad:

lol
dawkins chapter 86:23-25
23: and behold a great eruption at the east of the universe
24: the earth rumbling as big bang exploded
25: and humans evolved.

Offering Time.

grin grin grin

I'll let this one slide since, I have been enjoying you tame Vedaxcool and Maclatunji
Re: Atheist Bible. Another Means Of Evangelical Atheism? by justaqad(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

I'll let this one slide since, I have been enjoying you tame Vedaxcool and Maclatunji

wtf.
let it slide?lol

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy In The Bible / Maharajji And The Fate Of Evil / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 8th May,2013 Is Peace Dwindling? By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.