Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,028 members, 7,942,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding (1014 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by nicenaira(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2008
I tried my possible best to convince them but,all of it to no avail.And i did not not believe in all this fanatics of theirs.What should i do please
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by Busta(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
u got 3 choice:
1. Take their advice
2. take their addvice
3. Make your own damn decisions . . . it is ur life incase u've forgotten!

choice is urs.
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by efuah(f): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why? are they doubting the lady's fertility?

Do ya own thing. . . whaeva makes u feel good!
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by osegwu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
If she get belle now, na pickin she go born. If she get belle after the wedding na pickin she go still born,

what is the big deal.

But seriously, I don't see anything in forcing anybody to get pregnant before wedding. Are they God?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by kolaoloye(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
Give us the details or reasons why they are asking you to do so,
so that we don`t jugde amiss.Yes, there must be at least a reason.
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by efuah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
kola oloye:

Give us the details or reasons why they are asking you to do so,
so that we don`t jugde amiss.Yes, there must be at least a reason.
Thinking same. . . at least.
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by donpapa(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ poster

My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding

This is somehow viscious wink , Could you please throw more light on it for proper understanding. smiley What actually led to this?
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by sammy6(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why if i may ask?
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by PERVERT9: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
i,m available if you can,t provided she is fresh beautifull,tanterlising and succulent wink
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by Cassiel(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
@poster
Uh,dude,is she the same one that's 5 years older than you?If its she,then i ain't too surprised at your people's request winkgrin grin grin
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by Raymond88(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
nicenaira:

I tried my possible best to convince them but,all of it to no avail.And i did not not believe in all this fanatics of theirs.What should i do please
I wish i had your kind of parents.
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2008
@poster
dude, all i can say is. . it's your choice, do what you gotta do. . . so, what if she turns out infertile, are you going to leave her?
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by almondjoy(f): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2008
nicenaira:

I tried my possible best to convince them but,all of it to no avail.[b]And i did not not believe in all this fanatics of theirs.[/b]What should i do please

@poster

Most men usually have minds of their own unless. . . . . . .something is spritually and psychologically wrong.  If you are in a relationship and you let your parents dictate to you how to live your life as and adult, you may have a combination of other anti-social problems.  Frankly, I think that is what the Freudists call lack of "autonomy" in early stages of childhood.  You "do not believe in their fanatics", yet you are confused on what to do?  You must be owing them large sums of money. Most people who do not follow their hearts without concrete reasons usually end up miserable for the rest of their lives. . . . .as you can see.

Please get some help. . . . . . .wherever you can find it. kiss

Just an observation anyway. . . .you are only 20, so not rush to imprenate any thing including yourself right now. kiss
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by watershed1: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2008
You neva tell us wetin u want.
U want her to get pregnant. so go ahead and stop asking us here
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2008
And what happens if things go wrong? where does that leave here?
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by larekey(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2008
if ur parents still dictate to u hw u should run ur life then maybe u are not ready for marriage yet.
wen u have grown a backbone then u can CONSIDER marriage.

wetin person no go hear again for nairaland
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by ty4real(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2008
@Poster!
You are an adult and you should make quality decision that is not forcefully influenced by your parents!After all said and done its still your life and its going to be you living with the lady in question.To be sincere with you dont get her pregnate, at least to prove a point to your parents that you ve been weaned from them and you are man eough to begin to run your life! grin grin grin
Re: My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding by larekey(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2008
if ur parents still dictate to u hw u should run ur life then maybe u are not ready for marriage yet.
wen u have grown a backbone then u can CONSIDER marriage.

wetin person no go hear again for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Was Raped / Drop Your Comment / Can Love, The Irrational And Thoughts, The Rational Co-exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.