Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions (17069 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Wuse: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
ignorant fool! hausa/fualanis are not arab,and not all muslims are hausa!fulanis,infact there are hausa/fulanis that are non muslims,pls be informed
[quote
author=okosodo]They are trying to cut boko haram‘s hold in the army and
the hausa/fulani animals are kicking mischieviously. This is going to
be interesting as over 80% of army personnel are hausa muslim. Nigeria
is not an arab country.[/quote]
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: and you think by pulling Gej down we will have the chance to produce the next president? Once they succeed namadi sambo or buhari will take over, and they will retain it till God knows when. So, that's the point my dear. Igbos will probably have the chance in 2019. So lets keep supporting Gej by all means.
ok i don hear. maybe when Namadi Sambo wanna become president in 2019,we will vote for him when he tells us his name is no longer Namadi but Nnamdi. smh... grin
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by deletrue: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: and you think by pulling Gej down we will have the chance to produce the next president? Once they succeed namadi sambo or buhari will take over, and they will retain it till God knows when. So, that's the point my dear. Igbos will probably have the chance in 2019. So lets keep supporting Gej by all means.
Do not even use the word probably. It has been written and approved by God and nature that Ibo will take over by 2019. You want know why? Unless you are not reasonable.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2013
donchris369: Look at this fooool, because rhino said his out, you too you are out. Keep on sucking his d.icck up and down till your husband catches you. I guess if rhino comes back you will come back too. Cant you just be your own person and think for once or better still sit back and learn. Rubbish.

Somebody is jealous because "she" refused to suck his di.ck grin
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by camelus: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2013
When Nigerians andd Nairalander's talk about marginalisation or tribalism ilaugh;
My suggestion;
NDA and Full Military Garrison/Arsenal should be established in all the six geopolital zones
Aditional 2 states should be created in Southeast and 1 more in other zones except NE to balance the equation
FG should build Refinery in the remaining Zones not done before
Presidency be made rotational in all the six geopolitical zones
And many more me and u know
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ngwakwe: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2013
As I said before, let's debate on the topic and not on ourselves.

Ngwakwe: @Donchris na Umunna m ndigbo ozo
Biko ka anyi hapu Ada anyi Berem aka. Ndi mba odida anyanwu na-achizi anyi ochi.

@Berem
Ada nnaa, biko ozuo la
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by PHIPEX(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2013
"I have been young now am old yet I don't know how many times I've come across a military man who is Igbo or a General from the East". Nepotism is bad but it is said that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. If I were to be a Judge over this issue, I'll simply demand for the full statistics of the military officers and their states of Origin to know where to base my judgement. Why give us the statistics of the last recruitment and promotion without taking note of the past? How were the past recruitments done and who was favoured? How come this is the first time we are hearing of these kinds of complaints, does it mean this is the first time a Geopolitical zone is favoured against others in recruitments into the military?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2013
deletrue: Do not even use the word probably. It has been written and approved by God and nature that Ibo will take over by 2019. You want know why? Unless you are not reasonable.

Somebody is daydreaming here,please wake up.Ibos and ND votes won't deliver the presidency to you.go figure !
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2013
Lol! Is that the points i have been making about an illiterate? Besides, her assistant boyfriend said she is married with his children. Lol! I dont do married women. So if somebody condemns adulter.y that means that person is jealous. Christains dont permit adultery bro, but, i dont know about muslims. The only thing i know about muslims is bomb christains in church as a suicide bomber and get 72virgins. Abi i lie bro?
miiraaj:

Somebody is jealous because "she" refused to suck his di.ck grin
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by petrov10: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Yoruba nation is too big to lost out in anything. . . .the fact that kwara and kogi are POLITICALLY ceded to the north does not make them northerners cuz they still maintain their yoruba affiliation. I'm sure the bakassi guys still maintain their Nigerianess despite their political pushover to cameroun.
forget dat tin dey lost it ...evritin
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Goldmind1(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2013
@ Yansh Pls even Gen. Ihejirika loses his job now. We will give a befitting welcome party for a job welldone.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2013
You keep littering this thread with your unadulterated daftness and acute genetic stupidity.

How can someone be this daft? You wish that everybody should reason along the line of thoughts of a shiit rolling mantis like you, whose few pervasive brain cells are occupied with chasing married women and looking for online groupies?

For real, my only concern is that goats like you will be allowed to get married some day and populate the world with more genetical-deficient fucktards capable of sending humanity back to stone age. I hope a fast drive-by, reckless driver can do the world a favor by running over you and spilling out your daft brain cells before Monday.

For the last time, stop chasing and stalking the lady from thread begging for her attention, go get lux soap and wan'k your miserable self to death. Nkita Ara!

donchris369: Does being married change anything from what i said in my post you this sheep. And who ever in this life told you that i am after her? She should just stop displaying her ignorance and s.tup.idity on all threads here shouting like one who is about to be slaughtered. Besides, you know she is married and with kids. Are you not reiterating my fact that you know her in and out. Keep up with your assistant boyfriend work, it is nice. Now tell me why you chase a married woman up and down both on and offline. Aint you ashamed. Go get your own wife and stop decieving the poor dullard lady before you regret your life. Mumu, anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by deletrue: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

@Berem.Looking at the bolded part in your comment which is the primary reason for your hatred on GEJ, now i want to ask you how many of these Nigerians cared to speak out when our past leaders kept implementing policies that meant to demote igbos from main stream of Nigeria politics and other affairs? When shall we igbos stop acting to be the only detrabalized Nigerians? Are you saying you are not happy that GEJ is using his position to change most of the policies our past leaders had used to weak igbos from rising.Our forefathers have used this nonsensical method of one Nigeria mindset and it back fired on us, how long shall it take us to learn.GEJ is not the best, he is dull,slow,clueless or whatever you or anyone may say but GEJ is smarter than you all, he knows what he is doing.

I doubt if any yoruba person can criticize OBJ if his priorities was bent on righting the wrong melted against the yoruba nation,same thing applies to the northerners, it is only we igbos that never support ours at the end of the day this same Nigerians will say igbos are not united,yes they are right we are not united because many of us refused to bent our minds on tribalism just like them.But honestly that our attitude is not paying us hence we need to change it.

If your hatred on GEJ is because you care so much for other Nigerians then you can go on and hate him that is your view and opinion which you are entitle to,as for me i and my family will continue singing GEJ praises as long as he is able to change those policies that had been use as weapon against my people i am careless about other things he is not getting right.

But try not to open up too much. Let them continue to take jona as clueless, no direction etc. Don't worry, by the time jonah is completely through with those nigerians, the real and actual clueless individuals will know themselves without being reminded. For now just stay calm.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2013
hugafella:

I wish you would read this my response. Please tell me which tribe in Nigeria risks all to travel and settle in every nook and cranny of Nigeria? ibos are so open minded and far more. Practically committed to the Nigerian project than most other lip-syncing, hypocritical tribes. Please face the facts. And leave sentiments out of this. Ibos will always HATE and despise people who love eating other people's shi.t and taking nonsense. Justice must always prevail as long as Nigeria is still "one".

My friend,the Igbo man settles in "every nook and cranny" of Nigeria just to exploit the people in that area. Abi don't u knw the Igbo man will do anything for money?

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Btruth: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2013
Omexonomy: please please and please Please ACN attack DOGs on nairaland help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
coker building material market (they paid 65million b4 the market was reopen)
more comming up soon.

Please go to market place section, we are talking about the security of a nation here, OK?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2013
petrov 10: forget dat tin dey lost it ...evritin

Well jarus is here and I'm yet to see him say otherwise.so you got it wrong.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by petrov10: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

@Berem.Looking at the bolded part in your comment which is the primary reason for your hatred on GEJ, now i want to ask you how many of these Nigerians cared to speak out when our past leaders kept implementing policies that meant to demote igbos from main stream of Nigeria politics and other affairs? When shall we igbos stop acting to be the only detrabalized Nigerians? Are you saying you are not happy that GEJ is using his position to change most of the policies our past leaders had used to weak igbos from rising.Our forefathers have used this nonsensical method of one Nigeria mindset and it back fired on us, how long shall it take us to learn.GEJ is not the best, he is dull,slow,clueless or whatever you or anyone may say but GEJ is smarter than you all, he knows what he is doing.

I doubt if any yoruba person can criticize OBJ if his priorities was bent on righting the wrong melted against the yoruba nation,same thing applies to the northerners, it is only we igbos that never support ours at the end of the day this same Nigerians will say igbos are not united,yes they are right we are not united because many of us refused to bent our minds on tribalism just like them.But honestly that our attitude is not paying us hence we need to change it.

If your hatred on GEJ is because you care so much for other Nigerians then you can go on and hate him that is your view and opinion which you are entitle to,as for me i and my family will continue singing GEJ praises as long as he is able to change those policies that had been use as weapon against my people i am careless about other things he is not getting right.

nice one bro...tell her
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2013
Sorry bro. Which stalking are you talking about? Me stalk a marrie woman? You are totally lost and keep reconfirming to me that your cravings for married women is out of this world. It is fo.ool and i.diots like you that keep wrecking marriages and making innocent men to be training bas.tards without knowing you are the father. Smh. May amadioha strike you down before sunday runs out so that you will stop filtering this world with ba.stards who will inturn be produce more and more b.astards. Anuofia, go and marry and leave married women alone, it is called adultery in my religion. It is bad. Besides, how many b.astards have you produced from that low-life?
Rhino.5dm:
You keep littering this thread with your unadulterated daftness and acute genetic stupidity.

How can someone be this daft? You wish that everybody should reason along the line of thoughts of a shiit rolling mantis like you, whose few pervasive brain cells are occupied with chasing married women and looking for online groupies?

For real, my only concern is that goats like you will be allowed to get married somebody and populate the world with more genetical-deficient fucktards capable of sending humanity back to stone age. I hope a fast drive-by, reckless driver can do the world a favor by running over you and spilling out your daft brain cells before Monday.

For the last time, stop chasing and stalking the lady from thread begging for her attention, go get lux soap and wan'k your miserable self to death. Nkita Ara!

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

For real, my only concern is that goats like you will be allowed to get married somebody and populate the world with more genetical-deficient fucktards capable of sending humanity back to stone age. I hope a fast drive-by, reckless driver can do the world a favor by running over you and spilling out your daft brain cells before Monday.

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: ok i don hear. maybe when Namadi Sambo wanna become president in 2019,we will vote for him when he tells us his name is no longer Namadi but Nnamdi. smh... grin

Nigerians can believe anything!
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Cry babies want to maintain 85% percent dominance of the Nigeria Army at the expense of the security of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In an age where members of the Nigeria Army on deployment to Mali were targeted and killed by Boko Armed Forces members of the same Nigeria Army.

Let the cry babies cry. Dey will not hurt a fly, let alone our President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. COAS kEEP UP THE GOOD JOB AND SPEED UP THE REFORM OF THE ARMY.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2013
donchris369: Lol! Is that the points i have been making about an illiterate? Besides, her assistant boyfriend said she is married with his children. Lol! I dont do married women. So if somebody condemns adulter.y that means that person is jealous. Christains dont permit adultery bro, but, i dont know about muslims. The only thing i know about muslims is bomb christains in church as a suicide bomber and get 72virgins. Abi i lie bro?

Tell me d truth... She refused to suck your 1/2 inch di.ck tongue tongue tongue
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by 9jaIhail(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: ok i don hear. maybe when Namadi Sambo wanna become president in 2019,we will vote for him when he tells us his name is no longer Namadi but Nnamdi. smh... grin

Are you still not getting it or you just wish to twist it to suit your argument? GEJ is not igbo he adopted igbo name and sees himself as part of igbo, so far so good he has not total failed igbos neither have him totally fulfilled the expectations of igbos for the 99% votes they cast for him. What we are saying is GEJ weakest Govt as you all call it is far better than any other pass president on the part of Ndigbo.Is it not better to celebrate what benefit you and see that very thing as part of you, remember the igbo adage which says ito dike nna nke omere omekwa ozo.

Like i said before i don't need to list the good GEJ administration has parted in igbos ethnic you has eyes, you read news, you see the happening events in Nigeria politics today, If not for anything but for the fact that Igbos are relevant in Nigeria politics today is enough reason to support GEJ, mind you this is just his first tenure before his second tenure maybe you all who sees uncle jona as clueless will realized how clueless you all are, because is gonna be like April fool.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by jay2k(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
So, ki ni big deal? If the man favours his people? clear case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Who are those shouting and trying to skin this man alive because he is ibo?

Even though, I don't support any corruption or trying to hold brief for him but I want to shamelessly say here that the recruitment process in Nigeria military has alway been like this, right from the time immemorial. Those without sin should cast the first stone!.

Now, where were these people writing petition when small town like Zuru emirate council in Kebbi State produced many generals? The likes of General Ishaya Bamaiyi, Musa Bamaiyi, General Sani Sami? Jakolo?? No one complained when Musa Bamaiyi and Ishaya Bamaiyi, both Generals and brothers from thesame parents became ministers simultaneously?

Where were these people when General Ishaya Bamaiyi the then COAS enlisted truck loads of miscreants from his village into the Nigerian army disregarding the due process and the useless quota system?

Many of which can't even write their names? There was a time when more than half of recruits in Kaduna Jaji came from his village and at thesame time populating NDA with Zuru indigenes. Yes, quote me anytime!!!!

Selective Promotion Where were they when Obj promoted Nuhu Ribadu from mere Assistance Commissioner of Police ( ACP) to Assistance Inspector General of Police (AIG), the first of its kind in the history of the Nigerian police blatantly against the recommendation of Police Service Commission?

who r dose God forsaken bastards,dose imbesiles from d north nd west dis questions are hea for u to answer..we go run for una cos una think say naija na una own shey??ok na make una come carry am..if una like make una petition to obama..notin i repeat notin will hapen..idiotes
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2013
How does it feel to be exposed as the dumbass you are? Stop digging when you in a hole. Your last ten post is directed towards a married woman begging her for attention. Quit following her around from thread to thread like dog or quoting and responding to her post unnecessarily.

Your post reeks of a frustrated e-goat hunting for online groupies. Free the lady, SHE IS VERY MUCH HAPPILY MARRIED. cane bastardo!

donchris369: Sorry bro. Which stalking are you talking about? Me stalk a marrie woman? You are totally lost and keep reconfirming to me that your cravings for married women is out of this world. It is fo.ool and i.diots like you that keep wrecking marriages and making innocent men to be training bas.tards without knowing you are the father. Smh. May amadioha strike you down before sunday runs out so that you will stop filtering this world with ba.stards who will inturn be produce more and more b.astards. Anuofia, go and marry and leave married women alone, it is called adultery in my religion. It is bad. Besides, how many b.astards have you produced from that low-life?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
CyberG:

Really? If things go awry and there is a repeat of 1966 or something not pleasant, who will you blame? I hope no one complains if there is a fall out from Ihejirika's folly.

Look nothing its ever going to go awry, there's been no historical record of ethnic balance within the Nigerian army. . .and in a true federation, everyone eventually gets their chance. As they say, all is fair in love and war and although Nigeria its not at war, the battle for political control among the various zones will remain. The joke is now on the North and we are all waiting to see how much of the "pill" they invented they can take. . .
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bros, that braying donkey don't seems to give up easily. can't fathom why any sane person will be stalking married woman all night long begging for her attention.

The frustrated uncircumcised goat is battling with his ravaging testosterone and can't help it than to come online stalking a married woman around from thread to thread, begging her openly for attention.

miiraaj:

Tell me d truth... She refused to suck your 1/2 inch di.ck tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by 9jaIhail(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Cry babies want to maintain 85% percent dominance of the Nigeria Army at the expense of the security of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In an age where members of the Nigeria Army on deployment to Mali were targeted and killed by Boko Armed Forces members of the same Nigeria Army.

Let the cry babies cry. Dey will not hurt a fly, let alone our President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. COAS kEEP UP THE GOOD JOB AND SPEED UP THE REFORM OF THE ARMY.

Nwa ada you have spoken like a daughter of his father, a sensible igbo person will never join yoruba and hausa bigots to bring GEJ Govt down, if they succeed in bring him down who takes over? this is the question some of my foolish igbo kits and kins men have failed to ask them self. Bring GEJ down the same born to rule mentality will take over,after some years they will find one reason to hand over power to their yoruba servant then igbos will go back to square one.With GEJ i am sure power is not likely to return to these people in anytime soon.With GEJ there is 60% chance for an igbo to become president in 2015 or 2019 depend on his decision when his first tenure expires. We all know that GEJ may not be the best but we are benefiting from this GOVT more than any pass Govt, is this explanation too hard for anyone to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sorry bro? Now have you seen me stalk that piece of sh.yte from thread to thread. Bro! A piece of advice to you. If the her husband finds out that you are the father of her children, that is the end of your life. Continue fu.ccking married women and dont go and look for your own wife. Weren't you the same person that nitwit were sending her n.ude pix to on twitter or am i missing something here. Thats why your quick to defend her and cover your tracks of f.uccking a married woman. Leave married women alone bro, it is called adultery in my religion which is a grave offence and not acceptable
Rhino.5dm:
How does it feel to be exposed as the dumbass you are? Stop digging when you in a hole. Your last ten post is directed towards a married woman begging her for attention. Quit following her around from thread to thread like dog or quoting and responding to her post unnecessarily.

Your post reeks of a frustrated e-goat hunting for online groupies. Free the lady, SHE IS VERY MUCH HAPPILY MARRIED. cane bastardo!

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by 9jaIhail(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, that braying donkey don't seems to give up easily. can't fathom why any sane person will be stalking married woman all night long begging for her attention.

The frustrated uncircumcised goat is battling with his ravaging testosterone and can't help it than to come online stalking a married woman around from thread to thread, begging her openly for attention.

You suddenly become Berem body guard over night, i must be missing something really.Anyway i pray she watch her back carefully.

All the best to her.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

baby, please stop exchanging words with that "double crossing mud muncher ".he doesn't deserve your time. allow him to continue whining and ranting like a dickless he goat. he isn't worth it abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Ajimobi Reject 'His Excellency' Title / Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion / Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.