Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! (2420 Views)

I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / Religion Section 'awards Night' / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bélla3: Am supposed to be welcoming you, so no argument.
KEEP AN OPEN MIND.cheesy

Thank you very much my sister, I can see you are truly BELLA THE STALKER! TESTED AND TRUSTED!!
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
kmcutez:

Thank you very much my sister, I can see you are truly BELLA THE STALKER! TESTED AND TRUSTED!!
Yes o. Nothing do me. gringrin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Beretta92: It's good to see a female agnostic on here.we seem to be on a similar pedestal,kmcutez.

It's nice to meet a fellow agnostic too.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
kmcutez: @Logicboy, I was a christian before, but through a lot of research, personal experiences, observations and posters such as yourself, I can now be regarded as a partial atheist, lol if there is a word like that.

I still believe there are other beings out there, can be higher or lower beings.

I believe books such as the bible, koran etc explains only a tiny fraction of what the universe has to offer, and moreover, they also contain a lot of falsehood.

I also believe there are higher and lower beings out there in other univeres,multerverses . Reading the bible and other religious book made me realise we could be lab experiments for some higher beings trying to see how far we could evolved.

However i do not believe in a God....i think we all are. The difference is how much we have evolved.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
ifeness:

I also believe there are higher and lower beings out there in other univeres,multerverses . Reading the bible and other religious book made me realise we could be lab experiments of some higher beings trying to see how far we could evolved.

However i do not believe in a God....i think we all are. The difference is how much we have evolved.
Hmmmmm...
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Javanian: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Javanian: I have just been visiting this section silently...

Just waiting for the right time to invade it...

When am ready for the theist in this section Logicboy will be like an angel to you...

Wow, anyone that can make logicboy look like an angel has me lost for words.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Javanian: I have just been visiting this section silently...

Just waiting for the right time to invade it...

When am ready for the theist in this section Logicboy will be like an angel to you...

Once Again...Kudos!!! Logicboy my life as an agnostic has really been fun, if not for anything i make good use of my Sundays

Never get discouraged, believe me i know a lot of people who take delight in your post but don't comment

It's only a matter of time before people see that this whole religion thing is a big scam. I really enjoy your arguments, the other day one over sabi pastor came to preach to me, after talking to this guy The muskeeto way his evangelism ended that day, he didn't even try defending his god because he saw a lot of sense in what i was saying

Nice one!

Keep up the good work. smiley
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 08, 2013
grin
Lol, smh, which one come be d muskeeto way?

Heheehe...
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Javanian: after talking to this guy The muskeeto way his evangelism ended that day
This cracked me up...hehehehehehe
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
'muskeeto way'gringrin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by skyfall: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Dipwater:

What naija females know is how to eat and fart .
They don't think logically and read good books that wuld liberate them from mental slavery.its quite. Depressing chatting with females...

I have to agree with you bro. No offense meant but most Nigerian girls are not intellectually stimulating. Just Brazillian hair, BB Chat, Praying all the time, Linda Ikeji n of course partying. I blame Holly/Nollywood, Nig pastors n our fake@ss celebs.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by ooman(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2013
skyfall:

I have to agree with you bro. No offense meant but most Nigerian girls are not intellectually stimulating. Just Brazillian hair, BB Chat, Praying all the time, Linda Ikeji n of course partying. I blame Holly/Nollywood, Nig pastors n our fake@ss celebs.

You are hurting some people
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2013
skyfall:

grin grin grin

Go easy on naija gals na!
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: 'muskeeto way'gringrin
angry
Wetin be muskeeto way?
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2013
musKeeto:
angry
Wetin be muskeeto way?
i know? Maybe it means 'attacking the religious without mercy'grin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2013
skyfall:

See them, women haters! God pass you!grin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by skyfall: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: See them, women haters! God pass you!grin

Not at all, I don't hate women. What can we do without you? But sometimes you just want a little bit more.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2013
skyfall:

Not at all, I don't hate women. What can we do without you? But sometimes you just want a little bit more.
hmmm... Mind explaining?
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Javanian: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2013
musKeeto:
angry
Wetin be muskeeto way?

i love how you brilliantly use the bible in your arguements
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: i know? Maybe it means 'attacking women without mercy'grin
Me?

Smh... undecided
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Javanian:

O... cheesy lol... Glad you enjoy them....

Was a devoted Christian for 2 and half years... Studied the Bible like no man business... I partially agree that the fastest way to become an atheist or irreligious is studying the Bible.. tongue

Frosbel's getting there lipsrsealed
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Me?

Smh... undecided
Oh Jesus, sorry i was talking about skyfall, change the 'women' to 'the religious'grin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2013
Javanian:

musKeeto:
O... cheesy lol... Glad you enjoy them....

Was a devoted Christian for 2 and half years... Studied the Bible like no man business... I partially agree that the fastest way to become an atheist or irreligious is studying the Bible.. tongue

Frosbel's getting there lipsrsealed
see as some people head wan burst...grin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: see as some people head wan burst...grin
Jelosi...
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by skyfall: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: hmmm... Mind explaining?

Well I just like a woman that I can have an intelligent discussion with. Someone who's got a sense of humor and is not all about looks & partying all the time.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
skyfall:

Well I just like a woman that I can have an intelligent discussion with. Someone who's got a sense of humor and is not all about looks & partying all the time.
You cant eat your cake and have it. Which do you want... Intelligent or beauty??grin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: You cant eat your cake and have it. Which do you want... Intelligent or beauty??grin

I'm both and more smiley
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
kmcutez:

I'm both and more smiley

kiss kiss
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

kiss kiss
hmmm... Are you falling in love?? There is a thread on front page for both of you.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote kmcutez] i am both and more[/quote] see advert na!!
Anyway, if it is true, then you my dear are a rare gem. But make we see your picture first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Son Get Married To Lover(picture) / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share / Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.