Stats: 3,199,207 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! (2421 Views)

I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet / Religion Section 'awards Night' / Are The Atheists On Nairaland Scared Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by onetrack(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun: LogicBoy3 and muskeeto have assaulted the theists on this section so bad that they are always petrified of replying. One day, we shall be free of this scam called religion.

Am also happy to see their infinite patience in coming here so regularly. Me I need rest small....can't do this everyday....
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by onetrack(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
musKeeto:
O... cheesy lol... Glad you enjoy them....

Was a devoted Christian for 2 and half years... Studied the Bible like no man business... I partially agree that the fastest way to become an atheist or irreligious is studying the Bible.. tongue

Frosbel's getting there lipsrsealed

I studied the Bible also and came to the same conclusion as you, but now living in a Muslim country I battle more with Muslims than Christians so I had to do some research there as well...reading the Quran and studying the life of Muhammad will also make you an atheist....
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bélla3: see advert na!!
Anyway, if it is true, then you my dear are a rare gem. But make we see your picture first.

Chei, I don forget say picture no dey lie.

I : Father forgive me for I have sinned.

Priest: What is your sin my daughter?

I : I lie say I fine.

Opens confessional booth to take a peek.

Father: Oghene meeeee oooooo
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
kmcutez:

Me: Father forgive me for I have sinned.

Me: I lie say I fine.

Funny yougringrin.
Fear not, just post it.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez:

I : Father forgive me for I have sinned.

I : I lie say I fine.

Are you urhobo by chance?
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you urhobo by chance?

I'm isoko. Isoko wado.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez:

I'm isoko. Isoko wado.

Well, we are all Deltans. smiley

Bella...ehem......you still get that your bridesmaid attire?
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hehehe. Lol. Lol. I can't wait for Bella to read this.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

YES O. Dancing azonto... When can i help make an annoucement??
Make una no worry just make me incharge of publicity.

This is like really sweetcheesy
sorry muskeetogrin
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez:

Hehehe. Lol. Lol. I can't wait for Bella to read this.
erm... First we need your picture to determine the right kinda dresssmiley
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: erm... First we need your picture to determine the right kinda dresssmiley

I like being anonymous. No picture though. I'm extremely private.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: YES O. Dancing azonto... When can i help make an annoucement??
Make una no worry just make me incharge of publicity.

This is like really sweetcheesy
sorry muskeetogrin

Lol at the azonto. Muskeeto? Abi, I'm missing something here.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez:

I like being anonymous. No picture though. Anybody that wants into my life has to be properly scrutinized.
Hmph...:-/ okay o.
So logicboy where do you plan on taking this gem for valantine? But wait o, what of i...
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: Hmph...:-/ okay o.
So logicboy where do you plan on taking this gem for valantine? But wait o, what of i...

Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont think ishi would be very happy with this news.
Dey dere dey laugh na pepper water she go use baf u.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: I dont think ishi would be very happy with this news.
Dey dere dey laugh na pepper water she go use baf u.

Ishi claims to be an old cargo.

What am I supposed to do?

One the other hand there is Kmcutez, who has the same disbelief and is from the same place as me....
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ishi claims to be an old cargo.

What am I supposed to do?
hmmm..

One the other hand there is Kmcutez, who has the same disbelief and is from the same place as me....
Didnt take you to be a tribal person...cheesy
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: hmmm..Didnt take you to be a tribal person...cheesy

I am not tribal....it is just a bonus that we are from the same place.

Afterall, my recent gf was japanese
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
musKeeto:
O... cheesy lol... Glad you enjoy them....

Was a devoted Christian for 2 and half years... Studied the Bible like no man business... I partially agree that the fastest way to become an atheist or irreligious is studying the Bible.. tongue

Frosbel's getting there lipsrsealed
Ol' boy,i so concur.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wetin carry you go japan?shocked shei naija gurls never do you?

@bolds i dnt understand o.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wetin carry you go japan?shocked shei naija gurls never do you?

@bolds i dnt understand o..
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: Wetin carry you go japan?shocked shei naija gurls never do you?

@bolds i dnt understand o..

She was an atheist. Tired of girls tithing my money to some fraudulent pastor smiley
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

She was an atheist. Tired of girls tithing my money to some fraudulent pastor smiley
hmph..okay o. Where is kmcutez sef?
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: hmph..okay o. Where is kmcutez sef?

I dey here. I'm just watching you and logicboy go back and forth.
Re: There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! by Bella3(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez:

I dey here. I'm just watching you and logicboy go back and forth.
lol, it must be tough on you being the newest bride-to-be in townwink

Word Of Faith / Wooing A Lady With The BIBLE / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards **