Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1030082 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isetilaye: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2013
i am learning fast
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:

dont fear,they will all get their goods .one thing u can be sure of is ur goods will never get missing.
for every 2 dissatisfied customer ,there is always a 100 satisfied customers.
@all,i am sorry to say this but when a situation like this arises there is no soultion but patience .it is evident that ur goods are not missing but delayed.i know time is money in business and ur customers will be on ur necks now,but just try and wait ,u can keep up the pressure but pls lets exercise patience
@cvm,i think people are correct about ur ack of adequate informantion dissemination,i must confess ur company scores very low in this regard,u need to step up a bit in this area,keeping silence and allowing ppl to be in uncertainty will not be in ur best interest,OPEN A THREAD FOR UR CUSTOMERS .i dont know why u are scared or afraid of doing that.well maybe u have ur reason.but try and step up in the aspect of customer relations .give ppl a specific time they can contact u and attend to the request promptly.

They don't care about people who use normal shipping(I still regret using NS)....the most annoying part are the lies, they keep posting people, just imagine me giving you money to buy me something and you claim you bought it 4 days after I sent you and am waiting for you to deliver and let us shake hands but then you never bought it!!....You were just fooling me for 9 days!!!!.....Then you sent a msg claim I didn't specify what I wanted (how un civil)....How then did they buy it in the first instance if there weren't specification #lies.... Most painful thing is I raised so much hope in every quarter and now this people are flaunting the trust making people think I don't know want am doing #F**ked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:

dont fear,they will all get their goods .one thing u can be sure of is ur goods will never get missing.
for every 2 dissatisfied customer ,there is always a 100 satisfied customers.
@all,i am sorry to say this but when a situation like this arises there is no soultion but patience .it is evident that ur goods are not missing but delayed.i know time is money in business and ur customers will be on ur necks now,but just try and wait ,u can keep up the pressure but pls lets exercise patience
@cvm,i think people are correct about ur ack of adequate informantion dissemination,i must confess ur company scores very low in this regard,u need to step up a bit in this area,keeping silence and allowing ppl to be in uncertainty will not be in ur best interest,OPEN A THREAD FOR UR CUSTOMERS .i dont know why u are scared or afraid of doing that.well maybe u have ur reason.but try and step up in the aspect of customer relations .give ppl a specific time they can contact u and attend to the request promptly.

They don't care about people who use normal shipping(I still regret using NS)....the most annoying part are the lies, they keep posting people, just imagine me giving you money to buy me something and you claim you bought it 4 days after I sent you and am waiting for you to deliver and let us shake hands but then you never bought it!!....You were just fooling me for 9 days!!!!.....Then you sent a msg claim I didn't specify what I wanted (how un civil)....How then did they buy it in the first instance if there weren't specification #lies.... Most painful thing is I raised so much hope in every quarter and now this people are flaunting the trust making people think I don't know want am doing #F**ked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2013
i am still of the opinion that CVM get a thread where they can handle all these issues cos close to 4pages have been spent now with people complaining of this and that.

CVM with all respect can you guys create a thread and paste the link for us here to make this easier?
Its somehow when you enter Nairaland in the morning or evening and you see how many pages you have missed, you rush to see what you have missed and come face to face with complaints about you guys all over the thread.

Meanwhile, to my fellow importers, in this life, its all about PATIENCE...learn that. Cos thats what it takes to get successfull in whatever you do.

I humbly rest my case

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2013
I have received a call from cvm. Victor said he's gonna send my goods today, will land tomorrow evening, I will be able to collect it on Thursday. Ese Adupe. God bless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mactoni91(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2013
funny enough...
Somepeople here re singing praises about them.
Am still wondering why 13days now and i still dey beg these people to send me my order...
The most annoying part is that they send messages that contradict each other...
* you will recieve your other before monday
(now on monday)
*you will recieve your other dis week
(week passes by)
*you will recieve your order before friday
(now on friday)
* you will get a call on monday
(monday now dn pass o)
ah never even see sms.
#still waiting patiently for 2mao which is the 14th day after the shipping day cause i knw some supporters club would shout '' you should start the count from a day after the shipping date#
NB, they recieved my order on the 2nd on this month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shekers05: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
anex4real: CVM I want to ship my products to Ekiti state, Ado ekiti how much will I pay for shipping. Pls reply very fast cos i want you to ship my good this week
as soon ur goods arrives lagos dat is wen negotiatn of sending to ekiti comences based on d size of ur goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
afoobiggy700: Hello my bros in da house, am a novice in importing biz, want to place order tomorrow but I dey fair watin people dey talk abt CVM.
then back out of d business d business is not that easy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hi, people if I place order on CVM on wesday and am using express, can I receive my Goods B4 monday?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks to this forum, I took a leap last month and ordered a bracelet worth about $2.60 on Aliexpress, I even forgot about it,but was called to the registry in my sch yesterday and told I had mail (cos I used my sch address and PMB,also was free shipping) turned out it was the bracelet, was VERY surprised...I guess I know what line of business I could go into now. I ordered with my visa card and I think its better if u make your order using a PMB not the P.O Box( you could use that of someone you know ). Now I realize a shipping service isn't necessary as it just increases cost , Thanks guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mactoni91(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Moberry: Thanks to this forum, I took a leap last month and ordered a bracelet worth about $2.60 on Aliexpress, I even forgot about it,but was called to the registry in my sch yesterday and told I had mail (cos I used my sch address and PMB,also was free shipping) turned out it was the bracelet, was VERY surprised...I guess I know what line of business I could go into now. I ordered with my visa card and I think its better if u make your order using a PMB not the P.O Box( you could use that of someone you know ). Now I realize a shipping service isn't necessary as it just increases cost , Thanks guys
nice idea...
Sorry, how many days did it take from the seller to your sch's pmb?
And which shipping company did ur seller use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
mactoni91: funny enough...
Somepeople here re singing praises about them.
Am still wondering why 13days now and i still dey beg these people to send me my order...
The most annoying part is that they send messages that contradict each other...
* you will recieve your other before monday
(now on monday)
*you will recieve your other dis week
(week passes by)
*you will recieve your order before friday
(now on friday)
* you will get a call on monday
(monday now dn pass o)
ah never even see sms.
#still waiting patiently for 2mao which is the 14th day after the shipping day cause i knw some supporters club would shout '' you should start the count from a day after the shipping date#
NB, they recieved my order on the 2nd on this month
We have tried several times here to explain to you that your case is a case of misunderstanding of the Normal Shipping . We receive your product before Friday and followed your choice which is "Normal Shipping". On the order placement form, it is written that the Normal shipping takes 10-14days before it will reached Nigeria starting from the day of shipping, we shipped your product on 8th which is Friday.

We have tried to figure out how from 8th of June to 18th(today) of June sum up to 13days. We are not perfect but when trying to justify your case, always look at it from a different angle.

Today should be 10days which is still within the time frame of the normal shipping. Remember the choice of "Normal Shipping was made by you. In order to understand where exactly we have wronged you, please tell me exactly how we have disappointed you and we will apologize to you.
afoobiggy700: Hi, people if I place order on CVM on wesday and am using express, can I receive my Goods B4 monday?
If you placed the order before 9a.m, you have about 70% chances that you will receive it, the reason is that by 10a.m Nigeria time, most sellers won't ship the item which means we have only less then 24hours left to receive your product on Friday. On most cases, we will still receive your product before we ship it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
mactoni91:
nice idea...
Sorry, how many days did it take from the seller to your sch's pmb?
And which shipping company did ur seller use?
I used free shipping, and like I said,I forgot about the order but it took about a month I think, wasn't less than 1 month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Placed an order yesterday morning, got a mail they have been purchased just now.
A day, this is the fastest I have seen of cvm, abi na because people de attack them here.
Was really surprised o!, because on previous orders it takes about 5 days before I receive that mail that they have purchased.

Now my big issue with cvm is billing me inaccurately!, happened on my last order, still resolving that when I placed this order and what they just sent me , they have oveerrrrr billed me again!!!!
I have just re calculated my total product price and their service charge, re opened all the links to see if prices fluctuated, none did!

Cvm please i want to ask you for 2 things only

1. Open a thread immediately!! To tackle FAQ's and problems.
I know problems always arise in business, its how you tackle them that matters,

2. Why are you always making mistakes in charging me?, 3 consecutive orders now, I ignored the first, we are still battling the 2nd, now on this fresh order another mistake!. I know you are humans and don't run on super smart andriod os, but pleAse I have been a loyal customer of yours rectify this issue.
Thank you

About the thread thing please, open it before you even reply this post of mine!,

@ My people, how business dey go?? Hope good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mactoni91(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
and finally...
A call from Ifeanyi telling me dat my order is ready for collection...
Thanks be tew God.
#mehn! I really battled with CVM#
anyways, wetin u expect from a student like me...
Ah dn recieve insults tire based on these ish from the pesin am helping.(she taught ve eaten her money)
My apologies to CVM for d distubance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by juniorsmith: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Plz,u people should help me awt... Ipaid in money into cvm diamond bank acct,so I chilled fr 4PM to knack,I nw navigated to crdit my acct,filled in few information,all de had to say is "DE DATA U SUBMITTED IS INVALID OR HAS NT BEEN ADDED TO DER PAYMENT WAHEVA".Pls'wah will I do,is ma money swimmin awt of ma hands....Need answers abeg...TNX

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
^^^^^^
Our nairaland customer service has been open. Here it is
https://www.nairaland.com/1328960/chrisvicmall-nairaland-customer-service

Maybe you should ask the question there and we will follow from there.

Thanks to all who have supported, criticized or suggested one thing or the other. Thank you all for believing in us and giving us another chance despite not living up to your expectation.

Without such, we cannot grow. From time to time, we will still be contributing to this thread i.e giving opinion and suggestions regarding online purchase especially from China.

For future issues,suggestions or encouragement, you can follow us up from the thread above.

And finally, to all who we have offended in one way or the other, we hope that you can forgive us. Thank you all for everything.

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remmyken(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
hello house.... It's been up to a week a placed an order on cvm using the express shipping method. But i'm yet to receive the package. To worsen the situation; they contradict their statements. They sent me several mails : from, your order has been purchased to 'your order has been shipped and received in nigeria. I just called their lagos office now and they said they 've not received my package..... This too bad. Honesty attracts trust. Why isn't cvm honest? Express shipping, i suppose should be 4 days. But it's up to a week now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
remmyken: hello house.... It's been up to a week a placed an order on cvm using the express shipping method. But i'm yet to receive the package. To worsen the situation; they contradict their statements. They sent me several mails : from, your order has been purchased to 'your order has been shipped and received in nigeria. I just called their lagos office now and they said they 've not received my package..... This too bad. Honesty attracts trust. Why isn't cvm honest? Express shipping, i suppose should be 4 days. But it's up to a week now.
pls go to cvm thread ,stop coming here to report this is not a courtroom.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
@CVM...

Thank you for listening to people's request. Though you've got your thread, some people will still post issues here. Pls encourage them to use your thread.

The thread should not only be for complains only but also a platform to educate, train and update your clients on your products and services.

My 2kobo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gr8tstar: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=Xpset][/quote]
Pls Sir, can you put me through how you go about it, am really interested in ordering for tablets my self, I don't mind calling you or you can contact me Sir using this email, oludareolusegun@gmail.com. Thanks! God bless!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
I think one way CVM can resolve this mistaken identity ish is by : alloating each customer a custom pin or number which they will quote when dealing with CVM ! Sincerely speaking , with this username stuff, there will always be problems and mistaken identity but when you allocated a specific pin or code or number whatever to each buyer! You eradicate that aspect.
Thumbs up to you guys and thanks to victor who upgraded my Chinese mandarin language *lol*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dombible(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
beatbug: has their charges reduced..last time I used it.it was on a high side...I v applied for a GTB master cArd.
i will advice you to go for Fidelity master or visa card its almost free not expensive like gt and uba.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
dombible: i will advice you to go for Fidelity master or visa card its almost free not expensive like gt and uba.
bro wats their charges like and is fidelity master and visa card acceptable on aliexpress and other online biz sites
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Has anybody in d house tried www.ipmart.com. Pls, update us,whether it is good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obysolid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
i Got three questions for you professional importers. First, what are the risk involve shipping goods directly to your billing address provided on aliexpress without using third shipping company like CVM? Secondly, those using Accesscard from acess bank, did you apply from accesscard visa CREDIT card or accesscard visa DEBIT card ? Lastly, between accesscard and africard which one them charge lower when transaction is done online and what is the rate of one dollar in naira on acesscard? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obysolid(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
xzibukz:
No risk,since aliexpress accept pay on delivery mode,meaning u only pay the dhl delivery man after collecting,testing using your item.
do you mean i will pay for the shipping in cash to the DHL man and not with my credit card when paying for the product?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
texaco1:
pls go to cvm thread ,stop coming here to report this is not a courtroom.
lmao @courtroom
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
princeuk21: then back out of d business d business is not that easy

lol

best comment so far in this year grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thumbs up to Chrisvicmall! I made an order on 14th of June, 2013, I was called this afternoon that my products are ready for collection. More greece to ur elbow!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Spartan3d: lmao @courtroom
dont mind those people ,always coming here to report chrisvic as if we are chrisvic family members
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
fame12k:

lol

best comment so far in this year grin
lol fame liv me o dis people jux dey make person vex, dem want easy business if them hear say read from season one dem go run but dem no no say na 4 der good, my papa say (IF YOU WANT TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM A BLACK MAN PUT IT IN A BOOK)many people hate to read and how dem wan learn without reading or making mistakes my brother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.