Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1014036 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
If you need Jewelries and wristwatches at a wholesale price contact me on 08064378943
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olupentane(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
olupentane: pls I've been really motivated by this thread and I've registered with aliExpress, bt as a student I'd love to start with wrist watches and flash drives, but those I saw are expensive, pls can some hlp me with a link to a less expensive wristwatches nd flash drives? preferably the one you've bought and made good profit from.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
ojialo: you can even import alomo bitter from China.
lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Akabay(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Hey, my good fellow patriotic Nigerians, I can feel the wonderful thing happening here most esp with the host of this great thread (surveycash) and some other highly talented ppl for their immense contribution towards empowering our youths with legitimate job, may God continue to enrich you with more knowledge. Just of recent I bought an ebook on mini importation which I want to fully go into importation and in my attempt to search for for more knowledge I stumble unto this thread which I discovered that it's more loaded than the ebook I've just cos all that is happening here is real practical experience, kudos to you guys.
for now the area of my concentration on importation would be "Android Tablet pc" and I need the honest opinion/guide/recommendation of the guru in the house to plx give me the details "Item Specifics" of a good 7 inch Android tablet pc should have, of the marketable and durable one, I wouldn't mine if can give me links of those you've bought before and made good profit from it.

We shall all be at the top,
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 4:06am On Jun 24, 2013
orogodoganyin:

nice tab.... check another supplier

always use a supply with atleast 92% positive feedbacks.... also, freelander pd10 3g is nice too

please sir, can you help with link to another good tab without dual sim.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sessytony(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house be, the screen of my MID android tablet just broke. i mean the upper screen. the phone still shows but cant be operated. i need help on how it can be replaced and what the cost is like?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Victor31(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2013
sessytony: Hello house be, the screen of my MID android tablet just broke. i mean the upper screen. the phone still shows but cant be operated. i need help on how it can be replaced and what the cost is like?
Same issue with my 7" tablet too. The outer screen got broken. Kindly help with info about where to get it fixed and the probable cost. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bizmania(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2013
^^^ you guys should arrange 2gether to order a replayment screen on aliex or refer ur questions about android phone/ table specs, hardware, roms, patches, firmware problems or modifiers e.t.c here

www.nairaland.com/1302235/android-phones-tablet-q
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2013
bizmania: i have a complete ebook importation that covers all u need to know on importation. Place ur orders now if u'll like to get them; mail me; nwaonudavidson@gmail.com...... Don't drop ur emails..

U Must complete moo-ron who can read or just a monkwaitic humanbeing for posted dat here, ryt
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
bizmania: i have a complete ebook importation that covers all u need to know on importation. Place ur orders now if u'll like to get them; mail me; nwaonudavidson@gmail.com...... Don't drop ur emails..
house abeg make we join hands report this guy!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mohaa(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2013
sunnychykes:
Youngman d only way u can reach Ifeanyi since gsm netwrk is cut off in yola is thru his email or beta stl go online register with a bulk sms service and use ur two unit bonus to send him sms.shikena

Yesss Sir!, i did so before dropping this, just want to be on a safer side to be sure he gets the message both ways wink.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2013
sessytony: Hello house be, the screen of my MID android tablet just broke. i mean the upper screen. the phone still shows but cant be operated. i need help on how it can be replaced and what the cost is like?

Victor 3:
Same issue with my 7" tablet too. The outer screen got broken. Kindly help with info about where to get it fixed and the probable cost. Thanks.

Well it depends on what Tab. Mine too broke and Elena helped me to send a replacement. Expecting it this week. I just hope they'll be able to fix it. The problem is not getting a replacement screen, the issue is finding someone who can fix it. Ifeanyi said he has someone in Lag who can fix it so I hope true.
By the way, the cost of mine was around $20.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2013
The right man, you done revealed almost all of my strategies, thumbs up though cheesy wink

the funclub enterprise:

My brother if you like you start with N5m, it won't save you from failure if you don't know what you are doing.
Log on your preferred site, pick some products you like, and order for them. Read the 1st 40 pages of season 1 before you do anything.

I strongly advise you save your '100k' first, take 10k out, find goods you can buy and sell @least with 100% profit. Nothing less!
Now log on, select goods worth 10k exactly that if you sell , you "feel" you will get 20-30k minimum
use it on your goods u have searched for,import them via a 3rd party (cvm), they arrive in about 14days time test them, their marketability, their quality etc after selling 50%,
Take another 10k, order entirely new things from a seller, test them, sell 50% @ least.
Take another 10k, buy another new sets from a new seller. Test them

By now you should have had some terrible goods u regret buying, some u sold @ 500% profit, some u sold almost immediately , some u are still begging people to buy, some people are begging u to bring back, some people rejected even when u tried to dash them, some people complained about that they faded after using, some people told called back to ask if you have another or that their friends want one.

Also you must have known which seller handled your goods well. And which sellers goods where better,

Now I believe you should still have 70k, and added to your returns from your 3 simulations of 50% sold produce @ least selling @ 100% profit, you should have 30k extra.

70+30= 100, split this money into two,

Use 50 to order for your desired products from your self experienced research, as they come and you are still selling them, use your other 50k to make up for demand you may not have, also I believe u will have to tackle debts owed by customers by now, this 50k will help you still be able to order before those debtors pay up!, and you won't ever run out of stock because
you have started a cycle, keep doing it and ensure you sell @ 100% profit!

In 6 months you should have about 500k if all things go well, but don't let this figure get to your head o!, you have many challenges to tackle!, its not a promise you will, but you can.

But please read @least the first 40 pages of season 1 first!

Nothing like personal experience!!,
Happy importing!, all the best

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2013

Bros urs is better o. Mine is the internal screen and almost one-third of the whole screen is covered with a black ink, making it difficult to view the whole screen. I'm stil managing it, in fact I typed this with it. I have gone round my city here but all the engineers don't have a solution as they claimed china tablet screens are difficult to get. I have contacted d seller and he told me that it would cost 100 usd from the factory (plus dhl shipping). I dunno what to do, honestly!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
^^^ Hard to get or Hard to fix? Can they fix it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nice thread. Kudos to El matteo, Surveycash n some others who have contributed positively to make this thread a wonderful one. You've changed people's lives for the better. Thank you very much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
golamike:

Bros urs is better o. Mine is the internal screen and almost one-third of the whole screen is covered with a black ink, making it difficult to view the whole screen. I'm stil managing it, in fact I typed this with it. I have gone round my city here but all the engineers don't have a solution as they claimed china tablet screens are difficult to get. I have contacted d seller and he told me that it would cost 100 usd from the factory (plus dhl shipping). I dunno what to do, honestly!
Ask ur seller the cost of the screen then u can use CVM to make purchase for u.i hope dat advise is ok by u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by johnemeka(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
CVM pls help me and tell me how much you will use to ship this item to lagos and from lagos to Aba.
Reply asap.

http://m.aliexpress.com/order/createNewOrder.htm?productId=827713049&country=GB&quantity=1&sellerAdminSeq=200977266&_csrf_token_=6rd5j9ffxerb&standard=&skuAttr=
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
johnemeka: CVM pls help me and tell me how much you will use to ship this item to lagos and from lagos to Aba.
Reply asap.

http://m.aliexpress.com/order/createNewOrder.htm?productId=827713049&country=GB&quantity=1&sellerAdminSeq=200977266&_csrf_token_=6rd5j9ffxerb&standard=&skuAttr=

Your product cannot appear. Log out from aliexpress and copy the link of the product again. Beside, since this thread is about business ideas, suggestions, and insight I think this place is not the right place to ask for the price because it might appear as off topic. Please send email to us or follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1328960/chrisvicmall-nairaland-customer-service if you need our help or have any issue.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
toluxa1:

Well it depends on what Tab. Mine too broke and Elena helped me to send a replacement. Expecting it this week. I just hope they'll be able to fix it. The problem is not getting a replacement screen, the issue is finding someone who can fix it. Ifeanyi said he has someone in Lag who can fix it so I hope true.
By the way, the cost of mine was around $20.

I finally dismantled my Tab with the broken screen today. Looking inside I think I just might be able to fix the screen myself. I'll ask Ifeanyi to send it down. Chei, this Chinese boys no go kill person. See as inside be like those those N750 FM Radio.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sup guyz..it's been a while after i imported 20pcs of Brazilian hair and couldn't sell it after paying custom/dhl for import duties.

Thank y'all for keeping this thread alive.

please help review this tabs

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-9-inch-Tablet-PC-Phone-MTK6577-Dual-core-Cortex-A9-1GHZ-Dual-Camera-GPS/708744_892748347.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/892723339/9_inch_Android_4_1_Tablet.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/670134970/New_android_2_3_10_inch.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/871365908/10_1_inch_Dual_camera_3G.html

i still have Brazilian hair if you are interested...tradezoneng@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
toluxa1:

I finally dismantled my Tab with the broken screen today. Looking inside I think I just might be able to fix the screen myself. I'll ask Ifeanyi to send it down. Chei, this Chinese boys no go kill person. See as inside be like those those N750 FM Radio.
lol what were u expectn b4? Magic? Thats why its chinco
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
mikelreal: lol what were u expectn b4? Magic? Thats why its chinco

U guys are very mistaken, its same tin u see dar u get in ipad, galaxy bla bla n all android tables, dat y its a tablet cos it burden all hardware in a block of chips...ipad n other branded tablet just make theirs very hard 4u 2 able to open an luk inside, so 4get weda. D difference frm dar is mosly camera, screen rex n d casing types ipad uses allumi-alloy combo n d like for galaxy n if u go to alibaba u wil get such casing, n odat complimentary hardware as long as u can pay.

I stand to be corrected...only if u know beta! cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lat4real: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls anybody that can help me with new thl w100, how is it going to cost me shipping to Osogbo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
lat4real: Pls anybody that can help me with new thl w100, how is it going to cost me shipping to Osogbo

Yeah, we can.

Reach us with the link below, or just mail specuitair at gmail dot com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.