Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1014032 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
surveycash:

The manufacturers do it if you meet their moq. You have a point on the trademark infringement, Am changing the brand name once this stock if off. I no get money for court case.
lol grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samcathe: I have agreed a very competitive and good price from a manufacturer of memory card on alibaba and he has agreed to sell at a very cheap price if the quantity is up to 1000pieces.
Based on our agreement., we may decide to buy it along with card reader., this will serve as a perfect match for USB flash drives
I can only purchase 200pieces now., if you are interested in at least 100pieces.,kindly contact me on phone 08132985393 or email samkate4eva@gmail.com

You will pay directly into my CVM account. So be rest assured that this is not a scam ,and I will give you every details that will make your mind to be at rest that you are in a very safe hand.
serious enquiries please

Here is the details of the micro sd card.

It is a 2GB memory card and the seller has agreed to sell it for 1.22$(N195.2).
100pieces is (N21500) to CVM location in Lagos(Expected Cost). Everybody will handle the shipment to their different location in Nigeria
You can get this along with a Card Reader that sells for 0.25$(N40).
I will only ask for the card reader if I see at least five interested people and the shipping details can then be given
I need just Eight more people.
CVM will handle both the shipping and payment.
If you are interested., contact me on 08132985393 or samkate4eva@gmail.com and I will give you my CVM username so that you can pay directly into my CVM account.
Please make sure you call me before making any payment..
I am planning to confirm this order latest by next week wednesday. hook me up if you are interested.

Cheers..,

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxibrainz: have MTN magic sim cards
for sale and glo magic sims
for sale, if you want to
learn how to configure the
glo magic sim settings you
pay me a token with the
mtn and glo magic sim you
can browse and download
unlimitedly both on your
phone and laptop or any
gadget you want or
alternatively if you have
no money to pay me tell me
what you do for me in
exchange of the settings,
tell me what you can teach
me or do for me in
exchange of the settings
and if it acceptable to me
'we would do the trade by
barter' my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested
why r u this foolish?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
why trouble if he has a register business name under C.A.C
out of point.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
beatbug: why r u this foolish?
lol, lets all report any advert to the mods, dats all.cos some pple have empty skulls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samcathe:

100pieces is (N21500) to CVM location in Lagos(Expected Cost). Everybody will handle the shipment to their different location in Nigeria
I will only ask for the card reader if I see at least five interested people and the shipping details can then be given
If you are interested., contact me on 08132985393 or samkate4eva@gmail.com and I will give you my CVM username so that you can pay directly into my CVM account.
I am planning to confirm this order latest by next week wednesday. hook me up if you are interested.

Cheers..,

this is a very good idea! buh whta guarantee re u or will u give ur fellow investors? and what happens if u just take all d products?cos nobdoy can hold u,no legal agreement. so to make tins better for you n ur fellow contributors,i think yu shud ask Ifeanyi of cvm to vouch for u,dat 1s d goods arrive,each and every one of dem will recieve their items, that will atleast reduce the risk. #justMyopinion

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
mikelreal: lol, lets all report any advert to the mods, dats all.cos some pple have empty skulls.

I have said this before. Dat guy na stubborn goat (sorry to say)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samcathe:

Cheers..,

what if u do the transporting of the goods to our location and we are going to pay you a little cash for that will that be ok?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phantom(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
surveycash:

The manufacturers do it if you meet their moq. You have a point on the trademark infringement, Am changing the brand name once this stock if off. I no get money for court case.
correct man!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BizBloke(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
surveycash:

So, it means you can manufacture yours, right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
mikelreal: this is a very good idea! buh whta guarantee re u or will u give ur fellow investors? and what happens if u just take all d products?cos nobdoy can hold u,no legal agreement. so to make tins better for you n ur fellow contributors,i think yu shud ask Ifeanyi of cvm to vouch for u,dat 1s d goods arrive,each and every one of dem will recieve their items, that will atleast reduce the risk. #justMyopinion

thanks so much for the contribution
I will ask Ifeanyi to ship it to each peoples different location.
I have already told the seller that he will arrange it in ten places.
Each persons username will be on the carton.
Ifeanyi will handle each persons package to their different location..
I will contact ifeanyi on this tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
princeuk21: what if u do the transporting of the goods to our location and we are going to pay you a little cash for that will that be ok?
Be rest assured that you will receive your package to your different location.
Once Ifeanyi called me that the goods has arrive their location in Lagos., I will ask everyone to contact him so that they will know the amount they will pay to ship their item to each of their location.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samcathe:
Be rest assured that you will receive your package to your different location.
Once Ifeanyi called me that the goods has arrive their location in Lagos., I will ask everyone to contact him so that they will know the amount they will pay to ship their item to each of their location.
like how long do u think the goods will be on transit?

Before entering the country i mean. From what you be saying i understand u plan on using CVM for this. Also, is that amount u stated the total amount each investor has to pay for the goods to arrive Lagos or Abuja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phantom(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
pls anyone with very clean UK used BB bold 2,4 and 5 complete with accessories should please send price list to merem500@gmail.com. i want 'like new' products.please no jokers thanks.if you post screenshots here,i wouldnt mind.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
phantom: pls anyone with very clean UK used BB bold 2,4 and 5 complete with accessories should please send price list to merem500@gmail.com. i want 'like new' products.please no jokers thanks.if you post screenshots here,i wouldnt mind.thanks
I gat 4 bold5 for sell(mints) but no box to put dem...dats d only diff.(Box)...my email is "monnibug@gmail.com"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by markobinna(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
@surveycash..... Pls am new here n ℓ̊ would like u to help me cos ℓ̊ want t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ go into importation a friend told me ℓ̊ can start wit jst 20k .... Ђδω true is dat n if true Ђδω do ℓ̊ go abt it sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
weezii:

Before entering the country i mean. From what you be saying i understand u plan on using CVM for this. Also, is that amount u stated the total amount each investor has to pay for the goods to arrive Lagos or Abuja
the amount he mentioned is just from china to lagos

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
@surveycash my oga @ d top, e 4 make sence to make new thread for people way wan buy & sell there product and it should be on items Purchased only on alibaba and aliexpress, whats your say? (abi make we do vote 4 d idea) EVERY BODY IS FREE TO COMMENT grin)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
markobinna: @surveycash..... Pls am new here n ℓ̊ would like u to help me cos ℓ̊ want t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ go into importation a friend told me ℓ̊ can start wit jst 20k .... Ђδω true is dat n if true Ђδω do ℓ̊ go abt it sir

keeping quiet.... i guess surveycash will answer u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
weezii:

The goods is expected to be in Nigeria according to the time stipulated by CVM for Normal shipping on their website(10-14days). The amount stated is just for the goods to arrive Lagos. Everyone will pay for the amount needed for their goods to get to their different location.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samcathe:

The goods is expected to be in Nigeria according to the time stipulated by CVM for Normal shipping on their website(10-14days). The amount stated is just for the goods to arrive Lagos. Everyone will pay for the amount needed for their goods to get to their different location.
will u have to transport it to us when it gets to lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bajugbajug(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
u need to be careful for dat particular card reader that has color red and black, i once bought it at computer village which refused to read any card, i later returned it bt was given another one , same problem, we tested virtually all d card reader , only few was ok. am nt saying it could be so for all, just my candid advice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phantom(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
markobinna: @surveycash..... Pls am new here n ℓ̊ would like u to help me cos ℓ̊ want t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ go into importation a friend told me ℓ̊ can start wit jst 20k .... Ђδω true is dat n if true Ђδω do ℓ̊ go abt it sir
this is season 2..there must be a season 1.find it and read from the beginning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
princeuk21: will u have to transport it to us when it gets to lagos?

I will only contact you to inform you that the goods has arrived Lagos.
CVM (Ifeanyi) will handle the shipment to your different location once it gets to Lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Samcathe:

I will only contact you to inform you that the goods has arrived Lagos.
CVM (Ifeanyi) will handle the shipment to your different location once it gets to Lagos.
undecided undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

It is you who should not be misled!, I put it to you there is no 30000mah!! Take it or take it
That thing is just 16000mah tops! Over hyped by rating it 20000 or 30000mah!
Maybe now they may have started true production of 20000 , but 30000mah?? Guy pls do ur research o!

Just one question, on full charge can ur "20000mah" charge a phone from zero to full 17times? Can it charge a laptop fully twice?

Please read even feedbacks on those things and you will confirm from some people complaining its the same thing as their 16000mah

*my 10kobo*

Bross, U should try collate atleast [some] fact before contradicting views. First of, i don't do Power Bank for laptops, except for mobile gadgets [all smart phones, i-pads, i-phones, i-pod, games, mp3s and basically portable modern USB mobile devices]. Therez no where i said U will charge your phone for 100 times. Thing is, some manufacturers attest that in other to maintain the aim of the Power Bank which is the possibility of moving around with it [mobility], there is the need to cut down on additional millie ampere hour which WILL cause the power bank to become bigger in size and shape, hence forfeiting its intended purpose and as such may affect/ reduce market sales.

Albeit, most wholesalers and manufacturers take undue advantage of this excuse to churn out average cell capacity even in smaller [mAh] like 5,000mAh, thereby increasing their profit margin. But at the same time, there are a FEW dedicated manufacturers who produce very high cells [mAh] that is almost close to the advertised capacity of 30,000mAh with a very minor increase in size from that of 20,000mAh.

Now, persons like myself have taken time with due dilligence to identify a part of these "few dedicated manufacturers" that complements the market with there product wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2013
mikelreal: 2fishes i hail o, hwfa long tme, regardn ur comment above, u re very wrong.thier is ntn like 30000mah,lol i ve googled it b4.

Bro, how market? Long time. My response to @the fun club enterprise should help.
U should purchase one or two from me and see for yourself, wink na U go even dey help me do advertisement sef.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Samcathe:

Cheers..,

Chaii!! I wish the size of the memory card is 4g, i would have been the first to show my interest. Please can you help me ask your seller how much he sells 4g mcard and if possible, give me his link. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2013
please any importer in ilorin or ado ekiti should signify.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2013
2fishes:

Bross, U should try collate atleast [some] fact before contradicting views. First of, i don't do Power Bank for laptops, except for mobile gadgets [all smart phones, i-pads, i-phones, i-pod, games, mp3s and basically portable modern USB mobile devices]. Therez no where i said U will charge your phone for 100 times. Thing is, some manufacturers attest that in other to maintain the aim of the Power Bank which is the possibility of moving around with it [mobility], there is the need to cut down on additional millie ampere hour which WILL cause the power bank to become bigger in size and shape, hence forfeiting its intended purpose and as such may affect/ reduce market sales.

Albeit, most wholesalers and manufacturers take undue advantage of this excuse to churn out average cell capacity even in smaller [mAh] like 5,000mAh, thereby increasing their profit margin. But at the same time, there are a FEW dedicated manufacturers who produce very high cells [mAh] that is almost close to the advertised capacity of 30,000mAh with a very minor increase in size from that of 20,000mAh.

Now, persons like myself have taken time with due dilligence to identify a part of these "few dedicated manufacturers" that complements the market with there product wink

And funclub ask again
Can ur powerbank charge a nokia phone at least 15 times? From zero to full?
Because a 30000mah should do that, no need to argue, everyone with their views. I'm not with ur powerbank, but I know , at the moment worldwide there is no production of such power yet in a small box like that.
I may be wrong, but I'm 99.9% sure of this info I'm telling u, maybe because its ur product, u may think I'm spoiling ur market, I'm not bros, just trying to pass a truthful info here to those it may concern.
I put it again take it or leave it! There is NOTHING like a 30,000mah rechargeable battery for that size for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2013
@2fishes : Not trying to win arguments, this is the message I'm passing to u:

The money u spend buying what they call 30000mah is more than what u could have used to get a 16000mah. Now don't u think u are loosing?, also what if one day ur customer gets enough intellect or meet someone who proof it that his device he got from u is not really what u claimed, are u not loosing customers?
We learn everyday, I wasted high tens of thousands buying jewelries that washed after some days from aliex, all because I didn't know that if its not specified "gold/silver filled or plated, or 925" , its going to wash.
I employ you to do your research very well, find out what a 30,000mah should be capable of, put ur power bank to test.

I did my findings about this thing, there is a company in nigeria here producing power banks , the name is applesoft, endorsed by frank edowu, buy their 10000mah and compare it with what china people wrote 20,000mah u will see what I'm saying, I would have thought its only from my piece the error came, until I went on wide research (google, feedbacks on top rated sellers from aliex/alib, and other people's experience in the business)

This thread is for the right information and must remain so!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2013
bajugbajug: u need to be careful for dat particular card reader that has color red and black, i once bought it at computer village which refused to read any card, i later returned it bt was given another one , same problem, we tested virtually all d card reader , only few was ok. am nt saying it could be so for all, just my candid advice.

Thanks so much for this information.
It is really helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.