Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,630 members, 7,941,424 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1025035 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2013
@beatbug

Don't be harsh on him. Emmnet, you started well but at the end, your motive becomes clear. Many folks here might not be happy with you for trying to sell your handwork here. It is like trying to sell water to the fish in an ocean.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2013
my little cousin connected my tablet to its charger, but instead of plugging the normal charger head into current, he cut off the wire (just at the junction of connection to the head), exposed the naked wire, and inserted it into current (while the tab was stil connected at the miniusb mouth). The next thing i heard was a spark and POOOOF! My tablet that was on immediately went of, its chargin port area became hot and started smellin lyk smtin dat was burnt. Till this very moment, my tablet hasnt come on. Please, what do i do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2013
grin
congratulations .just buy another one
jay4genius: my little cousin connected my tablet to its charger, but instead of plugging the normal charger head into current, he cut off the wire (just at the junction of connection to the head), exposed the naked wire, and inserted it into current (while the tab was stil connected at the miniusb mouth). The next thing i heard was a spark and POOOOF! My tablet that was on immediately went of, its chargin port area became hot and started smellin lyk smtin dat was burnt. Till this very moment, my tablet hasnt come on. Please, what do i do

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2013
wtf @jay sorry o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2013
mikelreal: wtf @jay sorry o
thanks bro. But z dere a solution?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1: grin
congratulations .just buy another one
bro, z dere no solutn?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2013
jay4genius: bro, z dere no solutn?
if na chinco ,i dont think there is.ppl have been complaining about it been difficult to repair but who knows u may get someone that can do it.but one thing i am scared of is that usually when one repairs gadgets like that they will keep springing up new problems all the time .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
beatbug: I can help you my friend...look up for my number, I wil mail u d details 2mrw
sup Obinna.....my Email-monnibug@gmail.com...if u r on whatsapp u gat my number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2013
jay4genius: thanks bro. But z dere a solution?
try n get in touch with mr Toluxa, he repairs tabs nw. grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2013
mikelreal: try n get in touch with mr Toluxa, he repairs tabs nw. grin
dats a lie, d guy only said he cld fix his damaged LCD frm d look of things, he wsnt even sure. Habah!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ajibaby2: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2013
mikelreal: this is a very good idea! buh whta guarantee re u or will u give ur fellow investors? and what happens if u just take all d products?cos nobdoy can hold u,no legal agreement. so to make tins better for you n ur fellow contributors,i think yu shud ask Ifeanyi of cvm to vouch for u,dat 1s d goods arrive,each and every one of dem will recieve their items, that will atleast reduce the risk. #justMyopinion
That's a good idea. Am also interested but i need to be sure of this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2013
beatbug: dats a lie, d guy only said he cld fix his damaged LCD frm d look of things, he want even sure. Habah!
ahan oga beatbug we dae quarel ni?or u see me for ur dream? didnt u see d big smile at d end?was dat not a joke? calm down abeg, and by d way Toluxa is still in a more better place to advice him. smh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guruobinna: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2013
beatbug: sup Obinna.....my Email-monnibug@gmail.com...if u r on whatsapp u gat my number.
ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2013
ajibaby 2:
That's a good idea. Am also interested but i need to be sure of this.
well, I spoke wit d guy.and everythin is secured.u can contact him to include you. I'm already in.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2013
beatbug: dats a lie, d guy only said he cld fix his damaged LCD frm d look of things, he wsnt even sure. Habah!
texaco1:
if na chinco ,i dont think there is.ppl have been complaining about it been difficult to repair but who knows u may get someone that can do it.but one thing i am scared of is that usually when one repairs gadgets like that they will keep springing up new problems all the time .
thanks again 4 ur suggestion. Am on my way to see people repair fones. I wil give u guys feedback soon. At least, dis one na experience. I wil stil contact toluxa anyway just in case. Toluxa! Where u dey!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
Samcathe:

Here is the details of the micro sd card.

It is a 2GB memory card and the seller has agreed to sell it for 1.22$(N195.2).
100pieces is (N21500) to CVM location in Lagos(Expected Cost). Everybody will handle the shipment to their different location in Nigeria
You can get this along with a Card Reader that sells for 0.25$(N40).
I will only ask for the card reader if I see at least five interested people and the shipping details can then be given
I need just Eight more people.
CVM will handle both the shipping and payment.
If you are interested., contact me on 08132985393 or samkate4eva@gmail.com and I will give you my CVM username so that you can pay directly into my CVM account.
Please make sure you call me before making any payment..
I am planning to confirm this order latest by next week wednesday. hook me up if you are interested.

Cheers..,

i am interested chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611 although there are many gud and cheaper Sd in alibaba than this ,lets do it like dis lets pay to Cvm direct he wil tel the suplier to package seperately acordin to individual order then Cvm wil ship it individualy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ajibaby2: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
emmnet: My guys am greatful for this tread i
have taken steps and am reciving
the benefit am a Secondary school
teacher in makurdi, benue state and am also into mini
importation biz right from my
bedroom and guess what i shop
online with my GTB master card
with ease and i have focused on
importation of jewelries and guys it
is paying well with 100% profit on each jewelries i sold, i have package my
experinces in a picture form in an
ebook showing the steps i follow in
doing my biz. Also I want to appreciate those that bought the ebook even though they are few persons thanks for the trust. Based on calls and emails i recived since last week from especially student and based on their plea am gona give out my ebook showing how i import jewelries for just N1,000 so guys dont b asking
questions take action,just kindly text "payment details" and ur
email to my gsm 08069249788 or
abiodun4un@gmail.com so guys see u
at the top

Am a silent follower of this thread. I cannot but comment on this. I give kudos to the originators of this thread. Who have changed lives through their selfless service in introducing this to improve the status of youth especially the unemployed. El mateo, Surveycash and others i can't remember their names. God bless u. And to those of you who use this as an avenue to make e book. You are reaping where you did not sow. You are bold to write it that the infos are from here. ' common teacher what legacy are u laying for your students. That's intellectual theft.
It's so mundane of you to get an info free of charge and resort to selling it. You can sell your products but not the free info you got from here it is unfair to the contributors of this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2013
@jay4genius. I'm not sure I'll be of much help. Don't mind mikel's exaggeration. But I think you should take it to a good mobile Engineer, they might be able to fix it if the problem is not a burnt ic on the motherboard. If it's the charging point that got burnt they should be able to do a fix. But that 'POOOOF' sound wey you talk....hmmm... if na the board, just try buy another one. You can keep it incase someone needs the screen or any other part.

Solomonsojay might also be in a better position to guide.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LausDeo(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2013
The present status of my product says ''depature frm outward office of exchange''.does it mean my product is already in Nigeria? It has bn like dat for 3 wks nw
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
toluxa1: @jay4genius. I'm not sure I'll be of much help. Don't mind mikel's exaggeration. But I think you should take it to a good mobile Engineer, they might be able to fix it if the problem is not a burnt ic on the motherboard. If it's the charging point that got burnt they should be able to do a fix. But that 'POOOOF' sound wey you talk....hmmm... if na the board, just try buy another one. You can keep it incase someone needs the screen or any other part.

you see, he has given u the best answer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lol, Mikel...Mind yourself ooo. No wonder you no score single goal for 15years wey you don dey Chelsea grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
toluxa1: @jay4genius. I'm not sure I'll be of much help. Don't mind mikel's exaggeration. But I think you should take it to a good mobile Engineer, they might be able to fix it if the problem is not a burnt ic on the motherboard. If it's the charging point that got burnt they should be able to do a fix. But that 'POOOOF' sound wey you talk....hmmm... if na the board, just try buy another one. You can keep it incase someone needs the screen or any other part.

best answer so far........ Just keep d screen incase... Dat poof don spoil everything for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
iroko784real: i am interested chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611 although there are many gud and cheaper Sd in alibaba than this ,lets do it like dis lets pay to Cvm direct he wil tel the suplier to package seperately acordin to individual order then Cvm wil ship it individualy

Thanks for your intereste and contribution.

If you pay attention closely to the Post., you will realize that we are on the same track as regards the payment and shipment.

I have already made it clear that CVM will be the one to handle the payment and shipment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
toluxa1: Lol, Mikel...Mind yourself ooo. No wonder you no score single goal for 15years wey you don dey Chelsea grin
Engr Toluxa, I no be chelsea fan grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Most people that have problem with their GTB card getting rejected when paying on Aliexpress are likely to be victims of the IP they are using. Make sure you are on Nigerian IP when using at least your GTB card. UBA card does work with any IP. I am 100% sure of these words. Make whatismyipaddress.com your best friend...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
I used my gtb on nigeria IP and it was rejected last week
eedriyz: Most people that have problem with their GTB card getting rejected when paying on Aliexpress are likely to be victims of the IP they are using. Make sure you are on Nigerian IP when using at least your GTB card. UBA card does work with any IP. I am 100% sure of these words. Make whatismyipaddress.com your best friend...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Soyedele1:
I used my gtb on nigeria IP and it was rejected last week

I've never got rejected for once when I am on Nigerian IPs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
^^^ Could you explain more what you mean by people being rejected because of ip? Meanwhile, what other option is there? I just got a token yesterday from GTBank, though I'm yet to use it. Hope that will resolve the problem sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
@eeydriz Bro, let me get yu straight. Does my address on my card has to correspond with my shipping address?
Is der something I need to do with my card before I can buy goods online but I do use it to pay my schl fees.
Pls, kindly enlighten me.
eedriyz:

I've never got rejected for once when I am on Nigerian IPs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
#Day25 #CMV #SMH
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Adedayo516: #Day25 #CMV #SMH
go to CVM thread, "smh/sUh" here is of no use.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
jay4genius: my little cousin connected my tablet to its charger, but instead of plugging the normal charger head into current, he cut off the wire (just at the junction of connection to the head), exposed the naked wire, and inserted it into current (while the tab was stil connected at the miniusb mouth). The next thing i heard was a spark and POOOOF! My tablet that was on immediately went of, its chargin port area became hot and started smellin lyk smtin dat was burnt. Till this very moment, my tablet hasnt come on. Please, what do i do
i took it to people that repair
fones. But i didnt tel d guy what
happened exactly (make e no tink sey
na biiig tin, come cal price wey go cut
my head). I just told him dat d tab
battery died, and i tried charging it, but it didnt come on. So the guy said i
should pay 3k for the repairs, which i
consented to. I just hope he doesnt
discover the truth. I wil be goin bak to
c him soon. I wil definitely giv u guys
feedback. Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.