Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1014031 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
xzibukz: just got my items i got via Amazon shipped via shippyme.So so cheap,both the Laptop & camera. $208 Laptop & sold @ 55k instantly. hp g6,4gb 500gb,do i hear u say i sold it cheap,yea! because i got it cheap!

This guy, you no go finish amazon goods for me so? How much did shippyme ship it to Lag? How long did it take and how did it get to ilorin from Lag. Reply ASAP as these are crucial questions I think everybody wants an answer to.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
xzibukz: just got my items i got via Amazon shipped via shippyme.So so cheap,both the Laptop & camera. $208 Laptop & sold @ 55k instantly. hp g6,4gb 500gb,do i hear u say i sold it cheap,yea! because i got it cheap!

good one there,these are the kind of testimonies i've always wanted to hear here.
Meanwhile,i'd like to urge all fellow potential importers to engage in export too.kaymu can help us out,i've thought of using them to sell some of the goods i'm expecting.we can sell to other african countries and still make profits like those sellers on ebay,ae and others
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
toluxa1:

This guy, you no go finish amazon goods for me so? How much did shippyme ship it to Lag? How long did it take and how did it get to ilorin from Lag. Reply ASAP as these are crucial questions I think everybody wants an answer to.
they charge $93 for shipping the Laptop & a Nikon d40 camera with two lense ,the $93 include shipping to ilorin via tranex,d tranex alone is $20.
Total is $93.
period from the day orders were place on Amazon is 16days.
orders placed on 14 june
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2013

pls boss, how do u make your payment? As paypal is a payment problem for we Nigerians. Is there any organization like cvm that some1 can pay to and help to send to some1 shippyme address?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
I got a tablet that does not have phone capability (i.e no sim slot). Although it has wireless capability. A cable came with it that connects USB or Modem (dongle) to it. I connected the modem through the cable. It powers the modem but no sign of connection on the tab. The tab did not "see" the modem. There is no wireless service where I stay, I'm only stuck with using modem. My question is; what can I do to make the modem work on it or is there any other way to connect apart from the wireless? I'll really appreciate if Surveycash and others can help. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
xzibukz:
they charge $93 for shipping the Laptop & a Nikon d40 camera with two lense ,the $93 include shipping to ilorin via tranex,d tranex alone is $20.
Total is $93.
period from the day orders were place on Amazon is 16days.
orders placed on 14 june

Hmmm...will still have to do some little calculation but from my head, dat should be about 15k o. Hmmm. Asking myself how cheap that is. I dey come make I calculate am well. cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
fame12k:

pls boss, how do u make your payment? As paypal is a payment problem for we Nigerians. Is there any organization like cvm that some1 can pay to and help to send to some1 shippyme address?
Amazon accept Nigerian cards,read my precious posts on Shippyme, u will understand better.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
toluxa1:

Hmmm...will still have to do some little calculation but from my head, dat should be about 15k o. Hmmm. Asking myself how cheap that is. I dey come make I calculate am well. cheesy
according to my calculation,
i portion $50 for d Laptop,
$40 for d Camera
$3 for extra lense
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
obasy09: I got a tablet that does not have phone capability (i.e no sim slot). Although it has wireless capability. A cable came with it that connects USB or Modem (dongle) to it. I connected the modem through the cable. It powers the modem but no sign of connection on the tab. The tab did not "see" the modem. There is no wireless service where I stay, I'm only stuck with using modem. My question is; what can I do to make the modem work on it or is there any other way to connect apart from the wireless? I'll really appreciate if Surveycash and others can help. Thanks.

Your USB cable is faulty, get another one and try it. Hope this helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
ajibaby 2: Pls house who has tried Kaduna Nipost. I want to be sure of those guyz before i order for free shipping to them since it's almost the same duration if not faster than CVM's normal shipping.
Pls, any Kaduna importer in the house should help out.

Yap, am in zaria I have use nipost once
For cvm any one that have an issue with them,
Am shock to c that people have problem with them because some time I use
Cvm normal shipping and still get my goods in less than 14 days, most time I balance them when my goods arrive lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
steve10:

For cvm any one that have an issue with them

Das gud to hear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Gud day boss(es), pls i need ur advice. I order for 2 phones and a bluetooth wireless earpiece 2ru an agent here on nairaland (nokia E5 and a samsung dart prepaid) bt he told me dat he wanted to confirm from d seller of d samsung phone if d phone is using sim card bt d seller is nt responding so he advice me to go for another phone bt am nt interested in phone again because i dnt think i can get market for it here at my place, so i'm considering going for flash drive bt i dnt want to buy it on ebay (my transaction was on ebay before) if i see it at a more lesser price on other websites lyk aliexpress, dhgate,alibaba etc dan on ebay nd ship it to nigeria 2ru shippyme. Note: I will still have lyk 5k wit him and try to apply for refund. Pls what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Alpet: Gud day boss(es), pls i need ur advice. I order for 2 phones and a bluetooth wireless earpiece 2ru an agent here on nairaland (nokia E5 and a samsung dart prepaid)

Guess the agent here is being referred to mikkyangel? Didnt gt ur que though,but why not try discussing the issue of refund with him first to know his say?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

why not comprehend on the question being asked before leaving a reply?
The guy asked to know about "KADUNA NIPOST" and you came up with the issue of zaria and cvm.

Abeg wen zaria and cvm don turn to kaduna nipost?

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I do not see anything wrong in his response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Guess the agent here is being referred to mikkyangel? Didnt gt ur que though,but why not try discussing the issue of refund with him first to know his say?
I will do dat, my question is dis 1. Will he refund my money? If he does i will den go to alibaba to order from manufacturer at lesser price compare to ebay nd ship 2ru cvm. 2. Is flash drive a gud option 4 me or dere is other more better guds (excluding clothes nd jeweries)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 1:46am On Jul 02, 2013
Alpet: I will do dat, my question is dis 1. Will he refund my money? If he does i will den go to alibaba to order from manufacturer at lesser price compare to ebay nd ship 2ru shippy me. 2. Is flash drive a gud option 4 m or dere is other more better guds (excluding clothes nd jeweries)

Guy welcome. I know u are nt a kid...stop askin a kids question n read at least frm season 1 n 2 page 1-70, u will get all undastandin of many gud info of gud products on aliex n alibaba includin well illustrated instructions on how to get dem at b cheap price, market strategies n makin 200% gains on dem...mouth watery offer, so start ready-away or get ingnore...ur choice :]Y
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2013
toluxa1:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I do not see anything wrong in his response.
I think that I too know does not know that zaria is in kaduna shocked wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2013
toluxa1:

Leave the guy, hausa man say shuru ma ansa na ( Silent is also an answer)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2013
obasy09: I got a tablet that does not have phone capability (i.e no sim slot). Although it has wireless capability. A cable came with it that connects USB or Modem (dongle) to it. I connected the modem through the cable. It powers the modem but no sign of connection on the tab. The tab did not "see" the modem. There is no wireless service where I stay, I'm only stuck with using modem. My question is; what can I do to make the modem work on it or is there any other way to connect apart from the wireless? I'll really appreciate if Surveycash and others can help. Thanks.
Some tabs automatically detect your modem and network while some need to be configured manually. You need to set the APN the same way you do for your modems on PC.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Congrats man.by the end of this yr we shall all testify Gods goodness in this importation biz.
pls let me have the link to the laptop.i'm interested.carry on boy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2013
guy plz aw does shippyme work.lyk 'll dy pay 4 d guds 4 me nd ship it 2 ma home. .cuz i nid 2 get some stuffs from ebay 4 personal uze. .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2013
surveycash:
Some tabs automatically detect your modem and network while some need to be configured manually. You need to set the APN the same way you do for your modems on PC.

Thx for ur reponse bro. However, how do I configure the tab?. I want to use a universal modem with any of MTN, GLO or ETISALAT.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2013
SurveyCash, we go rub mind oh for this importation biz Very soon. Better dey come, very huge from my domain.

God has done it!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2013
eedriyz:

I am sure you are good to go! Just create your secure code. I hope you know how to do that

Well, i've been on ALIEX since 2011 and till date i still use my GTB atm to transact... i think the issue about token is meant for those that just registered on ALIEXP..
#Just thinking
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2013
@survey.

I have told Ifeanyi to make available that stuff. When are you picking up?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2013
2s£xy:
SurveyCash, we go rub mind oh for this importation biz Very soon. Better dey come, very huge from my domain.

God has done it!

Bros, E jami si ooo. Make una no forget us ooo. Toh. I trust surveycash sef, he no go wan take bath on top transformer or use cobra do belt cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2013
xzibukz:
according to my calculation,
i portion $50 for d Laptop,
$40 for d Camera
$3 for extra lense
badt guy! Dats what am talkin abt... I jus sold 3 blackberries 9930 @48-49k each wit accessories, I got dem @ $175 + shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Madametrendy(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2013
steve10:

For cvm any one that have an issue with them,
Am shock to c that people have problem with them because some time I use
Cvm normal shipping and still get my goods in less than 14 days, most time I balance them when my goods arrive lagos
Am in Kaduna city, i want to give NIPOST a try. Were your stuffs intact when you got them and how much did they demand from you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
I AM NOW SET TO IMPORT BUT THE ONLY CHALLENGE AM SEEING IS GETING MY GOODS DOWN TO LAG AND FINALLY TO ASABA?I HAVE A SECONDARY SCH MATE WHO IS DOING IS MASTERS IN CHINA AND HE IS READY TO HELP ME OUT IN BUYING ANY PRODUCT OF MY CHOICE BUT MY QUESTION NOW IS HOW DO I LINK HIM UP WITH CVM IN CHINA?GURUS IN THE HOUSE PLS YOUR CANDID ADVICE.(FRM MY LITTLE SURVEY ANY PRODUCT AT ALL I SELL PPLE ARE ALWAYS READY TO BUY CUS OF MY LITTLE HUMAN RELATION SKILLS WITH INTEGRITY AND FEAR OF GOD.)WITH ALL MY MONEY IN THE BANK THE ONLY MONEY SENT TO ME BY UBA AS MY PROFIT LAST MONTH WAS NOT MORE THAN #300 WHAT A SAVINGS,HABA!!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
if you limit yourself to china market (aliex) & you are unable to carry out simple research on your own,then you dont deserve this lucrative thread/biz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.