Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,627 members, 7,941,409 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1025029 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by isetilaye: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
hello everyone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
2s£xy:
SurveyCash, we go rub mind oh for this importation biz Very soon. Better dey come, very huge from my domain.

God has done it!
If you have 1000pcs tabs, we can make them disappear in few months.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Madame trendy:
Am in Kaduna city, i want to give NIPOST a try. Were your stuffs intact when you got them and how much did they demand from you?

Yes, it was intact. They did not collect any thing from me , I use my office address one of the staff brought it to my office ,I was not around when they brought it so they gave my co worker to keep for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Greatken007: I AM NOW SET TO IMPORT BUT THE ONLY CHALLENGE AM SEEING IS GETING MY GOODS DOWN TO LAG AND FINALLY TO ASABA?I HAVE A SECONDARY SCH MATE WHO IS DOING IS MASTERS IN CHINA AND HE IS READY TO HELP ME OUT IN BUYING ANY PRODUCT OF MY CHOICE BUT MY QUESTION NOW IS HOW DO I LINK HIM UP WITH CVM IN CHINA?GURUS IN THE HOUSE PLS YOUR CANDID ADVICE.(FRM MY LITTLE SURVEY ANY PRODUCT AT ALL I SELL PPLE ARE ALWAYS READY TO BUY CUS OF MY LITTLE HUMAN RELATION SKILLS WITH INTEGRITY AND FEAR OF GOD.)WITH ALL MY MONEY IN THE BANK THE ONLY MONEY SENT TO ME BY UBA AS MY PROFIT LAST MONTH WAS NOT MORE THAN #300 WHAT A SAVINGS,HABA!!
see ehn! Mek I tell you, if u dnt read season 1-2.... U wil end up payin ur class mate school fees.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maliso: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Guy am also in Asaba, can we talk larryleotina@gmail.com
Greatken007: I AM NOW SET TO IMPORT BUT THE ONLY CHALLENGE AM SEEING IS GETING MY GOODS DOWN TO LAG AND FINALLY TO ASABA?I HAVE A SECONDARY SCH MATE WHO IS DOING IS MASTERS IN CHINA AND HE IS READY TO HELP ME OUT IN BUYING ANY PRODUCT OF MY CHOICE BUT MY QUESTION NOW IS HOW DO I LINK HIM UP WITH CVM IN CHINA?GURUS IN THE HOUSE PLS YOUR CANDID ADVICE.(FRM MY LITTLE SURVEY ANY PRODUCT AT ALL I SELL PPLE ARE ALWAYS READY TO BUY CUS OF MY LITTLE HUMAN RELATION SKILLS WITH INTEGRITY AND FEAR OF GOD.)WITH ALL MY MONEY IN THE BANK THE ONLY MONEY SENT TO ME BY UBA AS MY PROFIT LAST MONTH WAS NOT MORE THAN #300 WHAT A SAVINGS,HABA!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eskycom: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
FULL HOUSE.
pls do we have "fruit apple importer" in the house? pls kindly indicate yourself.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
LMAO...gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Bros, y u no pass ibo man come life? Choi.

I am not expecting any tabs... Na money.

So, when it's time you, will guide on safe importation to Naija, either tabs or laptops.

Thanks.

God help me.
surveycash:
If you have 1000pcs tabs, we can make them disappear in few months.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
beatbug: see ehn! Mek I tell you, if u dnt read season 1-2.... U wil end up payin ur class mate school fees.
IF I WILL HAVE TO TRUST ANYBODY IS THIS MY CLASSMATE...I HAVE READ 1-2 BT MIND U THIS CASE IS UNIQUE,SOMEONE ON STANDBY TO BUY IT BUT BRINGING IT DOWN AN ISSUE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
LARRY GOOD IDEA THEN...I WILL EMAIL U SOONEST,
maliso: Guy am also in Asaba, can we talk larryleotina@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Greatken007: IF I WILL HAVE TO TRUST ANYBODY IS THIS MY CLASSMATE...I HAVE READ 1-2 BT MIND U THIS CASE IS UNIQUE,SOMEONE ON STANDBY TO BUY IT BUT BRINGING IT DOWN AN ISSUE.
gudluck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
BizBloke:

I've not tried Kaymu. But I've tried Google Trader, TradeStable and OLX.

From personal experience, OLX is the best. Not only do you get traffic, the traffic converts into ready-to-buy customers because most people going to OLX go there to check for what to buy as against Nairaland which is a forum.

Hope this helps.
As for me, tradestable works perfectly for my business. I don't need to tell my neighbours or advertize what am selling so far my product is accepted on tradestable. All you need to do is to ensure some words like se.x, as.s, ni.pples are excluded. Am presently in ondo state and people are still calling me for my goods on daily basis.
Tips: make sure you have enough clear pictures to upload,
Use simple and clear english to avoid rejection
Never use pix from aliexpress, just open google page, type the product name and click image then pick as many pix as possible
For clear english description, type the same product on ebay search engines and rephrase the descriptn for ur own ads
Push your ads to certain regions in Lekki, VI, PH, Abj etc.
Watch for ur ads to be accepted and wait for people to call or mail you
Be ready to do supply and collect cash at the point of delivery
Call back to for review of your products
Do same for olx, 9jads, etc
Rinse and start all over again for other products. With this, you don't av to wait for any Nairalander to buy ur products.
Warning: never sell sub-standard or fake products to your prospective customers or else you will regret in the long run. Your prospective buyers fit be soldier, police or any force man. I hope you understand wetin fit happen ba?
I have boys who do this runs for me in Lagos and sometimes, I send my products to people in Abuja or PH and expect them to fund my acct once they receive the products. This will go along way to build solid relationship between u and ur customers.not for expensive products sha.
*ASUU is on strike now*

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
beatbug: see ehn! Mek I tell you, if u dnt read season 1-2.... U wil end up payin ur class mate school fees.
U badt gan o...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DTalented(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please has anyone made payment recently on Aliexpress with Uba Africard?
I have been trying to but they kept rejecting my transaction with no reason. I also read that they no longer accept visa debit card.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifihear(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
ajibaby 2: Pls house who has tried Kaduna Nipost. I want to be sure of those guyz before i order for free shipping to them since it's almost the same duration if not faster than CVM's normal shipping.
Pls, any Kaduna importer in the house should help out.

I have been buying things from the US and China for the past 3years now and I collect my items at Kaduna post office without stress. You don't pay exorbitant charges except for the customs people who might intercept the package and ask you to pay for the DM(whatever this means)..aside that KD office rocks!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bajugbajug(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
for those who are wiling to import from aliexpress bt do not have big capital to start, SMILE cos you can get the best selling female wrist watches on aliexpress at an affordable price. kindly check the link below for confirmation before buying from us.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/J1627-Fashion-Genuine-Popular-Rivets-Rome-Woman-Watch-Bracelet-Watch-Genuine-Leather-Band-dress-watch-4/651414773.html

we sell to u 5 pieces for N7000 and 10 pieces for N12000.(different colors)
hurry while stock last.
[color=#990000][/color]
Note all biz will be done here for transparency . tanks. Few quantities left. Kindly place ur order now. Tanks. 08033988667

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2013
@CVM

Wait o, It just occured to me that you guys have not been giving us the benefit of our FREE SMS in spite of all the orders.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2013
obasy09: I got a tablet that does not have phone capability (i.e no sim slot). Although it has wireless capability. A cable came with it that connects USB or Modem (dongle) to it. I connected the modem through the cable. It powers the modem but no sign of connection on the tab. The tab did not "see" the modem. There is no wireless service where I stay, I'm only stuck with using modem. My question is; what can I do to make the modem work on it or is there any other way to connect apart from the wireless? I'll really appreciate if Surveycash and others can help. Thanks.

What particular modem are you trying it out with? Not all USB modems work on android OS. I have ordered some for android tablets and they would be coming in soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soladnet14: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2013
solarin akins: MY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.[color=#006600][/color]

Off road; and be careful next time....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2013
CVM! This is Jayguyk! How far with my tablet that Eric sent to you na! how can you guys just leave me in the dark as to the position of things!! This is exactly what every one is saying about your services "Lack of effective communication" Elena and Victor told me that the tablet has already being shipped and that i will recieve a message by 7a.m yestiday. This is a new day and am yet to recieve any news about my tablet! The worst thing is that I me and Elena dont even seem to understand ourselves, and Victor is not even picking up his call!! What exactly is happening!! You guys should make use of nairaland to update customers on the situation of things (at least its free na!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2013
jay4genius: CVM! This is Jayguyk! How far with my tablet that Eric sent to you na! how can you guys just leave me in the dark as to the position of things!! This is exactly what every one is saying about your services "Lack of effective communication" Elena and Victor told me that the tablet has already being shipped and that i will recieve a message by 7a.m yestiday. This is a new day and am yet to recieve any news about my tablet! The worst thing is that I me and Elena dont even seem to understand ourselves, and Victor is not even picking up his call!! What exactly is happening!! You guys should make use of nairaland to update customers on the situation of things (at least its free na!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
this is not a chrisvic customer care center and neither is this place a police station ,go to chrisvic customer thread
nairaland.com/1328960/chrisvicmall-nairaland-customer-service/2#16460610
haba!we have been telling u guys to stop bringing cvm issues here ,he has 2 threads on nairaland that he uses to address customers complains.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Check this out guys,
You'll love it.
Planning to order as many as i can.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-USB-Worldwide-Internet-Radio-FM-TV-Player-Stick-K5BO/938644103.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Manweysabi: Check this out guys,
You'll love it.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-USB-Worldwide-Internet-Radio-FM-TV-Player-Stick-K5BO/938644103.html
Bro, i suggest you first buy a little quantity to verify the product. I just visited the link and i cant really pinpoint the function of the product. Just shine ur eyes and use your head
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Manweysabi: Check this out guys,
You'll love it.

Nice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by markobinna(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2013
@all pls Ђδω can ℓ̊ open an aliexpress acc. aπϑ fund it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2013
chemashie:
As for me, tradestable works perfectly for my business. I don't need to tell my neighbours or advertize what am selling so far my product is accepted on tradestable. All you need to do is to ensure some words like se.x, as.s, ni.pples are excluded. Am presently in ondo state and people are still calling me for my goods on daily basis.
Tips: make sure you have enough clear pictures to upload,
Use simple and clear english to avoid rejection
Never use pix from aliexpress, just open google page, type the product name and click image then pick as many pix as possible
For clear english description, type the same product on ebay search engines and rephrase the descriptn for ur own ads
Push your ads to certain regions in Lekki, VI, PH, Abj etc.
Watch for ur ads to be accepted and wait for people to call or mail you
Be ready to do supply and collect cash at the point of delivery
Call back to for review of your products
Do same for olx, 9jads, etc
Rinse and start all over again for other products. With this, you don't av to wait for any Nairalander to buy ur products.
Warning: never sell sub-standard or fake products to your prospective customers or else you will regret in the long run. Your prospective buyers fit be soldier, police or any force man. I hope you understand wetin fit happen ba?
I have boys who do this runs for me in Lagos and sometimes, I send my products to people in Abuja or PH and expect them to fund my acct once they receive the products. This will go along way to build solid relationship between u and ur customers.not for expensive products sha.
*ASUU is on strike now*

this is salient,i like it.
Infact,i'll do it when i receive my order.
thank you so much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Ogetogeo:

What particular modem are you trying it out with? Not all USB modems work on android OS. I have ordered some for android tablets and they would be coming in soon.

[/color][color=#006600]Thx for ur response. What type of modem works with android?I don't know when urs will arrive, si I may not be able to wait. Even if I try to wait, the transport cost may not worth it because of the distance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Ogetogeo:

[/color][color=#006600]Thx for ur response. I was trying to use the universal modem. What type of modem works with android?I don't know when urs will arrive, so I may not be able to wait. Even if I try to wait, the transport cost may not worth it because of the distance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wow! am feeling like a novice again with all the new infos filling this thread, thanx to surveycash, 2sexy, xzibukz, chemashie e.t.c for reviving d thrend of new infos on this thread and i shant 4get d oga @d top El-matteo where eva he is. U guyz rock! Meanwhile oga xzibukz me de clear throat o! 4 d guy sayin he has prblem using visa on aliex. I used my ubA Africard on aliex ysday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kwammy5000(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good day everyone, am importing stuffs like womens bag, jewelries, wrist watch and accesories. My fear is that are this products not contra band or something that would be seized my customs ?
Pls house advice me b4 I enter trouble.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.