Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1012491 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by spikesC(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
2sexy.us:
I have recieved 2 emails for the website design offer.

I will like the people who sent me the emails to also include their nairaland handle so that I may know who and who I am dealing with.

Thank you!

Website design?
Give me full details wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
xzibukz:
Yea!
i saw yo'all posts.
As for me oooo,i converse ebay seller to list item am interested that are on BIN to list it on Amazon so i can purchase it with my mastercard.
To do this there are some secret involves,ieven negotiate items with the seller.
Far better than bidding & using agents except for shipping only

Please o,you people should try not to flood this thread with email address.small time now,newbies will start at it even if they don't know what it's all about.
My 2kpali
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
lord_mayor: I see u Dr Elmateo glad to know u r fully back !
shocked he is a Doctor?? wtf very good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yes, he is. Please did you send me an email to doyen2fine?
mikelreal: shocked he is a Doctor?? wtf very good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
2sexy.us:
no i didnt. not yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Okay bro... No p.
mikelreal: no i didnt. not yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
2sexy.us:
I will like to know how you do it. I mean the secret involve. doyen2fine@gmail.com
simple!
When i 1st start to request from the sellers to make an optional list of the item on Amazon & reply me with the *** number, I never get a positive reply.
I thank God today,i know there weak point.
For me,i have an ebay Account which i open since 2011,so i retrieve it.i changed the shipping & bidding address to u.s adress,i noticed my formal address has a Nigeria address so they normaly think i will ask them to ship with outside u.s.
But with my coverse Ameeican acient slangs in the message i sent to two seller,1 for Laptop & 1 for Camera, na one time den send me their seller name on Amazon & the link to d item.
So my format to converse with the seller stating why u choose him & why u prefer Amazon to ebay:
1. I cant tell u.
2. if i do,we might end up sending dsame format to the same seller of a Laptop or phone which he may suspect as scam
3. Sit down & think of a format,use "try & error" concept.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thank you...
xzibukz:
simple!
When i 1st start to request from the sellers to make an optional list of the item on Amazon & reply me with the *** number, I never get a positive reply.
For me,i have an ebay Account which i open since 2011,so i retrieve it.i changed the shipping & bidding address to u.s adress,i noticed my formal address has a Nigeria address so they normaly think i will ask them to ship with outside u.s.
But with my coverse Ameeican acient slangs in the message i sent to two seller,1 for Laptop & 1 for Camera, na one time den send me their seller name on Amazon & the link to d item.
So my format to converse with the seller stating why u choose him & why u prefer Amazon to ebay:
1. I cant tell u.
2. if i do,we might end up sending dsame format to the same seller of a Laptop or phone which he may suspect as scam
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevenazbs: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls my fellow importers...i need frm any body....can any one who have any link where i can get used phone and laptops should help me pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Good to have you back (Dr) El Matteo. The thread you created like play like joke has made thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands even millions of naira for some people this year. You cannot understand what this thread has done for countless number of people. Someone like me has been into importation for a while but never even look towards the Great Republic of China grin. I also think CVM owes you a whole lot. A great percentage of the customers they have now have links to this thread. The very first Tablet I bought from CVM early this year, Elena gave me your number to call a certain Matthew in Abuja (or is it Lagos?), cos I demanded to speak with someone who had recently bought the Tab too. I didnt even know it was the El Matteo of this thread.

God bless you real good.

2sexy.us:
I have recieved 2 emails for the website design offer.

I will like the people who sent me the emails to also include their nairaland handle so that I may know who and who I am dealing with.

Thank you!

You might wanna disclose details of your web design biz here. Seems you use too much email. wink

By the way, who is 2sexy.us, who is 2sexy.me and who is 2s£xy undecided I can see the 3 IDs are all being used at the same time. Sebi dem don release the 2s£xy wey dem ban, abeg stick to one na. One love
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Welcome back el matteo

@ toluxa howfar with your goods them don arrive? You go pay me guidance fee when u don sell finish o..lol, I'm doing more of ebay now sha, will resume that corner soon.

@ ALL , I saw something about nigeria shippers council on a news paper some days back:

www.shipperscouncil.com 08155555805 08188888895

Entered the webpage but didn't really look much, I have been busy all weekend adding a little touch of happiness to my life.
I think it may be helpful to the heavy shippers. Will look into it soon sha, some guys here can do same. We should be thinking of growing not importing dettol soap from china.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2013
@fun club.

Hahaha. No wahala na. You were indeed helpful. Na you be Boss for watch matter. There are three batches, one of dem is already in Lag. It came direct from Hong Kong (took 12hrs to reach Lag) but since Friday, DHL just write Customs status updated (Shipment has been given a release by Customs.) I guess it's due to weekend that's why e still dey Lag. It should reach Minna by Tues.

The second one first do tour go Germany, then enter Belgium, then....I no even know which country e dey now. Make e sha no enter Syria. Hope to get that too by Wed.

The last one na my people dey bring am (CVM). Should arrive today. Hope my Oga at the Peak (Ifeanyi) go quickly send am.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2013
By the way, UBA sent me a mail that the money held due to the cancelled order on AE won't be released until August 8. Can you imagine? 70k go just lay fallow for a month. GTB usually releases withheld funds 48hrs after I contact dem. I really should find a way to get my GT card working o. Africard aint making sense at all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by achiever3(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2013
henrygentle: @chrisvicmail: Please what proper procedures will i take for you to successful purchase goods for me and ship it to my location @ nnewi, anambra state? Pls reply to me, i need to do business with you. THANKS.

Its same procedure,just that your goods will be sent to nnewi from Lagos.You have to select their office in lagos as your preferred pick up location.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2013
My brother na me be all oh. Oga at the top still dey get rift with me oh... 2sexy.me got shot yesterday after he spotted me at the programmers section. That is anytime him seem me like this, na indefinite ban...

God dey.

Bros, this thread is for importation. If you are interested, please send me a mail and you will never regret you ever did.

The last job done for a fellow nairalander is mybroadstreet.com

check it out and the nairaland is newacca. You will know him if you often followed the Canada travel thread.
toluxa1:
By the way, who is 2sexy.us, who is 2sexy.me and who is 2s£xy undecided I can see the 3 IDs are all being used at the same time. Sebi dem don release the 2s£xy wey dem ban, abeg stick to one na. One love
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Standing5(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2013
1) Please i want to know how flexible the shipping options are. Can i specify an address that's not Lagos i.e Asaba, Enugu or Jos and still get my orders delivered with such precision? If not what's the process of moving such goods like and or how far do the various shipping option go within Nigeria.

2) How reliable is Alieexpress generally speaking?

3) This one goes to the Op and NLders who have made similar Purchase, Can i make payment with my First Bank ATM(Visa card) on Alieexpress without any hitch?

4) This one is more of a suggestion. Seeing that the thread, beginning from season 1 might be considered too long to go through why don't the Mods of this thread and section creates a list of FAQ and corresponding answers, and maybe post after every three pages of reply to reduce redundancy of questions and make the thread neater?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mayorall, I sight you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
2sexy.us:

I did, fineisaac2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks man,@all more discoveries needed in the house as I'm going to post mine when I'm done. Once again, thanks

xzibukz:
simple!
1. I cant tell u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phantom(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
El Matteo: [b][/b] Hi everyone.
I know you will all have been wondering where I have been. Well, I have been fine.
I have been in Kaduna since January doing my housemanship here. I haven't done much of importation of late.
Its good to see that this thread is still alive. When I created it on the 28th of Nov., 2012, I never knew it will gather this much followers. I'm glad to know that we are all helping each other to succeed and I hope we can keep this attitude alive.

Well, I'm back in business and you will see me more often here now.

Kudos to all that have kept this thread alive.

I'm sorry I haven't been replying the many mails I receive. Its cos of my schedules but I will try to improve.

Its Good to be Back.
welcome back big bros...hows house job going?are you at ABU?more grease to your elbows jare.what are your plans for residency?have you written primaries? gods grace!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Standing5: 3) This one goes to the Op and NLders who have made similar Purchase, Can i make payment with my First Bank ATM(Visa card) on Alieexpress without any hitch?

I have tried both the firstbank visa and mastercard.Visa failed to transact,while mastercard worked out perfectly.

thats wat i av been using to make purchases on aliexpress......faster than jet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
toluxa1: I was finally able to fix the screen Elena sent to me all by myself (of with a few guiding from solomonjay). Working perfectly (even smoother than when it was new) cheesy
I see u got it at last...hope dat silver tin no wahala u much sha?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
I really appreciate this. I think the house is becoming increasingly helpful this days, especially now that our ambassador(el mateo) is back. I know, he will definitely proffer his new discoveries over time, and that will facilitate the speedy recovery of the lost potential contributors like chemasie and the rest. Baba, you're highly welcomed

the funclub enterprise: Welcome back el matteo

@ toluxa howfar with your goods them don arrive? You go pay me guidance fee when u don sell finish o..lol, I'm doing more of ebay now sha, will resume that corner soon.

@ ALL , I saw something about nigeria shippers council on a news paper some days back:

www.shipperscouncil.com 08155555805 08188888895

Entered the webpage but didn't really look much, I have been busy all weekend adding a little touch of happiness to my life.
I think it may be helpful to the heavy shippers. Will look into it soon sha, some guys here can do same. We should be thinking of growing not importing dettol soap from china.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okay... You weren't so explicit. I will write you now.
ezeh isaac:

I did, fineisaac2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
solomonsojay:
I see u got it at last...hope dat silver tin no wahala u much sha?

Not at all bro. The most difficult part was removing the old screen from the frame of the tablet. Omo, the gum wey dem use for that tin, I never see am before. Extremely sticky and firm. Took me a very long time using different tools, including razor blade, finger, etc. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
toluxa1:

Not at all bro. The most difficult part was removing the old screen from the frame of the tablet. Omo, the gum wey dem use for that tin, I never see am before. Extremely sticky and firm. Took me a very long time using different tools, including razor blade, finger, etc. Thanks
haha weldone, experience the best teacher.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by halmat(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Love to see people making it with importation biz. Am nt a new bee in this, av heard and knw abt it years back while in my ss2 i guess thats 3 years back. Its great seeing people making it bt yet 2 make mine due to financial reasons. And am not bold enough to use the OPM (other people's money) method. Planning to transact with my year 2 school fees thats end of the year. Any newbee in need of ebook, av got upto 4 of that. Kindly email aleemisiaka@gmail.com, as a means of my own contribution to this 1daful thread.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please check your email and reply ASAP
ezeh isaac:

I did, fineisaac2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hi everyone.Pls I need a help frm u guys.I ordered for a 3g modem from aliexpress.My GTBank transaction went through and I saw the price of the modem which was deducted frm my account displayed along my balance on my account.But today when I checked my acct with ATM card,I discovered that I am only left with my balance while the price of the modem which usually sits at the top of my balance is no more there.It's a free shipping which is still going to take a long time b4 I receive it.Does it mean that Aliexpress has already paid the supplier my money? And how can I get the shipping number?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
michelism: Hi everyone.Pls I need a help frm u guys.I ordered for a 3g modem from aliexpress.My GTBank transaction went through and I saw the price of the modem which was deducted frm my account displayed along my balance on my account.But today when I checked my acct with ATM card,I discovered that I am only left with my balance while the price of the modem which usually sits at the top of my balance is no more there.It's a free shipping which is still going to take a long time b4 I receive it.Does it mean that Aliexpress has already paid the supplier my money? And how can I get the shipping number?

I think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.