Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1012412 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Am new here.Pls anyone tell me ''name of a store'' or ''store number'' that you have succesfully bought phone or tablet from and got it delivered.
I need to buy Pipo m6(Retina display,built-in 3g).Or does anyone no of a better bargain?My bugget is $300 dollars.Pls suggest a good-machine Android tablet in this price range.Thanks brothers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
michelism: Am new here.Pls anyone tell me ''name of a store'' or ''store number'' that you have succesfully bought phone or tablet from and got it delivered.
I need to buy Pipo m6(Retina display,built-in 3g).Or does anyone no of a better bargain?My bugget is $300 dollars.Pls suggest a good-machine Android tablet in this price range.Thanks brothers.

People says PIPO NO GOOD AT ALL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please suggest a good Android tablet for me.And if these chinese tablets got spoilt can one get them fixed here in Nigeria rather than shipping to China to fix?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
michelism: Please suggest a good Android tablet for me.And if these chinese tablets got spoilt can one get them fixed here in Nigeria rather than shipping to China to fix?

Created X7. Just got one from a supplier. Ordering for two more tonight. The tab is fire, very fast and lovely screen. It had fell down from my customers twice on concrete and still working perfectly, only a scratch.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
michelism: Hi everyone.Pls I need a help frm u guys.I ordered for a 3g modem from aliexpress.My GTBank transaction went through and I saw the price of the modem which was deducted frm my account displayed along my balance on my account.But today when I checked my acct with ATM card,I discovered that I am only left with my balance while the price of the modem which usually sits at the top of my balance is no more there.It's a free shipping which is still going to take a long time b4 I receive it.Does it mean that Aliexpress has already paid the supplier my money? And how can I get the shipping number?

Your money is with middle man. It won't be released to the seller until you get your goods in good condition. The seller will give you the tracking number. Ask him for it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
mayorall:

Your money is with middle man. It won't be released to the seller until you get your goods in condition. The seller will give you the tracking number. Ask him for it.

Mayorall, Ha!!! two more orders? Na yu oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
mayorall:

Your money is with middle man. It won't be released to the seller until you get your goods in condition. The seller will give you the tracking number. Ask him for it.

Thanks brother.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Soyedele1:

Mayorall, Ha!!! two more orders? Na yu oooooooooooooooooooo

50% payment had been made boss. Used the 1st one to create market.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dotcomnamename: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Can someone give me a link on aliexpress to an android tablet 7 inch for $100 whereby the company will be able to customized the tablet to my taste eg. my logo, my company details etc.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
mayorall:

Created X7. Just got one from a supplier. Ordering for two more tonight. The tab is fire, very fast and lovely screen. It had fell down from my customers twice on concrete and still working perfectly, only a scratch.

Could u pls post the link?Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
michelism: ....Does it mean that Aliexpress has already paid the supplier my money? And how can I get the shipping number?

No. AliXp has just held the money for safe-keeping. smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dotcomnamename: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2013
michelism:

It has no Wifi grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2013
halmat: Love to see people making it with importation biz. Am nt a new bee in this, av heard and knw abt it years back while in my ss2 i guess thats 3 years back. Its great seeing people making it bt yet 2 make mine due to financial reasons. And am not bold enough to use the OPM (other people's money) method. Planning to transact with my year 2 school fees thats end of the year. Any newbee in need of ebook, av got upto 4 of that. Kindly email aleemisiaka@gmail.com, as a means of my own contribution to this 1daful thread.
from my calculation your are 19-21yrs...what experience have you got to write a book on importation, you haven't even imported before... Anyways, na me even get time de answer...no, surprise some peeps wil stil buy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 16, 2013
michelism:

aah! Infant! Even after he has given you the name of the tab Pc. Hmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2013
beatbug: aah! Infant! Even after he has given you the name of the tab Pc. Hmmm

Who are u calling infant?Do u hv problem upstairs?Is it wrong to ask for link of already verified supplier who made delivery.Pls dont type with your brain left in your pant again.Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Donno y ppl cant just learn to post reponsibly.....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Read between the lines and age has got nothing to with it. He may have gotten it from buying the ebooks and where did he state that he wrote the ebooks?

There are teens that will outsmart you in today's world... The world is changing and changing pretty fast.
beatbug: from my calculation your are 19-21yrs...what experience have you got to write a book on importation, you haven't even imported before... Anyways, na me even get time de answer...no, surprise some peeps wil stil buy.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tibunmilehin: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls Help!

I followed this thread and I ordered a product on aliexpress after opening an account with them. its over four week now that my money has been frozen in my account and I cannot ascertain the status of the transaction. all I see is status 'finished' and i'm my yet to receive my stuff. the issue is how do I free my money if the stuff is not forthcoming? my order number is
1135618406. pls help your brother
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2013
cool
2sexy.me:
Hello,

In any business of any kind, branding and image building is the key to pulling prospect to your offers.

Positioning yourself as an authority is a quite needed in your importation business and helping to differentiate yourself from the pack of other importers is highly recommended.

With that said, I will advice that whoever has a long term goal in this business should get a website where they can showcase their products to prospect and further build their credibility across the horizon in Nigeria Importation sphere.

What will a website do?

1. It will review you as a serious business man.

2. It will make your prospects trust you.

3. It will make them buy from you.

4. It tells them you are real.

5. It brands your business as a profession.

6. ..and many more.

For an affordable website set up, get in touch with me.

EMAIL: doyen2fine@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2013
tibunmilehin: Pls Help!

I followed this thread and I ordered a product on aliexpress after opening an account with them. its over four week now that my money has been frozen in my account and I cannot ascertain the status of the transaction. all I see is status 'finished' and i'm my yet to receive my stuff. the issue is how do I free my money if the stuff is not forthcoming? my order number is

The order no is less important than the tracking no. Let's see the tracking no, from which we can know the status of your order and advice you accordingly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
@mayorall

Did you get that Tab from Shenzhen Created? Tab looks solid. How about firmware and support issues.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Surveycash and other great men, am chibenze if u can remember started season1 wit u guys, i gess am ready now i want to buy a laptop mainly for browsing (internet), pls which chinko laptop can i get wit dat cheap (less than $100) and thesame time, strong atleast for browsing alone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2013
tibunmilehin: Pls Help!

What card did you use? I hope it's GTB. You must have received a mail that your order was closed. If it's GTB you'll have to forward that mail to GTB and give the date and amount of the transaction. Normally they'll release the funds after 48hrs. UBA na 30days at the very least o. Don't know of order banks. Click on your order number, what message do you see.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2013
@MAYoRALL.I cant still track my tab with that tracking no. given to me, this morning he said that forwarder site says my order is in transit that i will get it within 4-8 days, i paid on friday, and he shipped it on sat. my customers are already loosing their patients. how long did it took u to get yours,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2013
please I would like to know if those 18k-24k yellow gold neccklace/chain on aliexpress are the same ones guys wear and the same ones mallams sell

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogunba(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2013
fame12k:

also need one.

I have a set of 7inch tablets.

Call me 0803945690
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
michelism: Hi everyone.Pls I need a help frm u guys.I ordered for a 3g modem from aliexpress.My GTBank transaction went through and I saw the price of the modem which was deducted frm my account displayed along my balance on my account.But today when I checked my acct with ATM card,I discovered that I am only left with my balance while the price of the modem which usually sits at the top of my balance is no more there.It's a free shipping which is still going to take a long time b4 I receive it.Does it mean that Aliexpress has already paid the supplier my money? And how can I get the shipping number?
aliexpress can't give out your money unless you confirm product received or the transaction period expired and you didn't open dispute.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dragnet: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2013
also go and check your transaction history in "my orders" on aliexpress. and always check your mails....use instant mail on your phone or pc because aliexpress usually send notifications

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2013
How much do you have buddy? Let me know and I will help you search for a lappy on ebay and see how u can ship it.
Chibenze: Surveycash and other great men, am chibenze if u can remember started season1 wit u guys, i gess am ready now i want to buy a laptop mainly for browsing (internet), pls which chinko laptop can i get wit dat cheap (less than $100) and thesame time, strong atleast for browsing alone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
klens: @MAYoRALL.I cant still track my tab with that tracking no. given to me, this morning he said that forwarder site says my order is in transit that i will get it within 4-8 days, i paid on friday, and he shipped it on sat. my customers are already loosing their patients. how long did it took u to get yours,

Paste the mail here. It took 8 days to get to me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
toluxa1: @mayorall

Did you get that Tab from Shenzhen Created? Tab looks solid. How about firmware and support issues.

Boss. Its ok. Just tell him mayor referred you, he's gonna reduce the shipping fee without much stress. His name is peter ouyaug. He's somehow cunning sometime. Make sure he didn't change the link to X7s. He will offer you that at reduced price but disappoint him by insisting on X7.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
URGENT;can someone help me with a link for a tablet of 10 inches,1gb ram,in-built 3G,phone call,dual core,capacitive touch screen and blutooth.
thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.