Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1012058 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
mikelreal: my good friend, you've been warned & am sure uv read it b4. pipo tabs ve plenty issues. seems yu wantu waste ur money. go ahead

Bro, I've made some searches for an alternative but to no avail.If you've got a beautiful android tab with GPS,in-built 3g,Rockchip and may be with retina display or jst LCD.Then tell me pls.I don't want to spend this $300 on something else.
Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
I guess it's time to create an export thread and let the research begin. It does not matter if we don't have sufficient info...

I will create the thread now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
mikelreal: my good friend, you've been warned & am sure uv read it b4. pipo tabs ve plenty issues. seems yu wantu waste ur money. go ahead

Have u used Pipo tablet before or a friend did and it developed problem?Because I cant find complain on google.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
I guess it's time to create an export thread and let the research begin. It does not matter if we don't have sufficient info...

Count me in
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:

to create thread just dae hungry u ni..pple re stil doin thier personal researchs.

@Michel yh I've used n sold pipo tabs.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by michelism(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
mikelreal: to create thread just dae hungry u ni..pple re stil doin thier personal researchs.

End of discussion.Thanks bro!
Am still searching...what about ''Cube U35GT2''
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let me delete the thread then...
mikelreal: to create thread just dae hungry u ni..pple re stil doin thier personal researchs.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=2sexy.us]Let me delete the thread then...[/quote
No just try that thing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
pLEASE does anyone know how i can contact mikkyangel,? does he have a site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
now tell me why would some one who knows the content of this thread wil stil come here with and e-book. whch will b better to read , an ebook or this thread... he didnt even write this ebook, what experience does he have to drop ebook. why give a cup of water to fishes in ocean. I WONT TALK MUCH. we are diff peeps here and diff works of life, you decide what you bcome. & heey, MR FUNCLUB, look let me put it straight to you, i have kept quiet to your direct talks @ me, but LET THIS BE THE LAST OF YOU, you came to Mikky thread criticising why i should complain, how dare you? as if you were paid to, you those kind of peeps who keep quiet TO THE AUTHORITES when it hurts, then stay clear when another speaks, look i have nevr quote nor menton ur name, NEVER YOU QUOTE ME or MENTION MY NAME AGAIN. i DONT know you, and DONT ever want to.

some dude gave us a testimony on a tablet Pc, not as if its the best to discovered but no, now evry1 wanna buy dat one, OK, he dropped the name on request, even some few pages back has a link to it because it has been talk about before. some dude came later askin of the name, he still dropped the name to the tab again... then you ask the link..AFTER what next.?? some guys love to b spoon fed....just typing the name of the tab and hitting the search will giv you a whole lot of option to review and even learn to your advantage. INFACT AM TALKING TOO MUCH...na una knw o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nairamaverick(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
please gurus in the house help a newbie

I would like to know if those 18k-24k yellow gold neccklace/chain on aliexpress are the same ones guys wear and the same ones mallams sell

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have just replied your email
klens: pLEASE does anyone know how i can contact mikkyangel,? does he have a site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
nairamaverick: please gurus in the house help a newbie

I would like to know if those 18k-24k yellow gold neccklace/chain on aliexpress are the same ones guys wear and the same ones mallams sell

Thanks
they are not the same but whenever u want to import jewelries,always make sure its gold plated,silver plated or diamonds as u wish coz these are the ones that wil nt wash,they are quality per se unlike those ones wit metal,crystal etc inscription which wears off after sm days.becareful bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
@2sexy,do u remember the dell inspiron u recommended 4 me on ebay? I later called mikkyangel to handle the shipping after purchase only 4 him to say that i wil av to pay $80 for shippin, can u imagine such an exorbitant price? I had to call off d deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
nairamaverick: please gurus in the house help a newbie

Thanks
i recommend gold-filled.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
domcarez: @2sexy,do u remember the dell inspiron u recommended 4 me on ebay? I later called mikkyangel to handle the shipping after purchase only 4 him to say that i wil av to pay $80 for shippin, can u imagine such an exorbitant price? I had to call off d deal.
lool was just lafn when 2sexy was sayin u wil just pay 20~30dollars!. 80dollars dats wat he charges,and its nt negotiable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
2sexy.us:
It may cost you any where between $20-30. Discuss with Mikkyangel of nairaland for that...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
D guy don change cos him don get customers plenty...

It wasn't so when he started...
mikelreal: lool was just lafn when 2sexy was sayin u wil just pay 20~30dollars!. 80dollars dats wat he charges,and its nt negotiable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexyus: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Then use shippme of circuit atlantic.
domcarez: @2sexy,do u remember the dell inspiron u recommended 4 me on ebay? I later called mikkyangel to handle the shipping after purchase only 4 him to say that i wil av to pay $80 for shippin, can u imagine such an exorbitant price? I had to call off d deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:05am On Jul 17, 2013
michelism: Pls does any1 have information about Pipo tablets?I intend placing an order for Pipo M6 but some1 discouraged me that, Pipo tablets are not good.Any1 have a clue?
Or any1 have better tablet in the range of $250- $300?Am in love with Rockchip 3188 and I need 3g in-built.....anyone?

Created X7. $170 plus DHL shipping. Just tell the seller, Mr Peter oyaung you are from mayor. He will give you the price without stress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2013
@Beatbug why are you such an aggressive person? Is something eating u up inside? Do u have a problem u have to share/let out?. Pls call me on 07035838151 or flash me. I promise to help u out. God bless u!
Don't derail the thread just flash me ehn! I will call you back.

@2sexy I see say u go attack mikky lol!, ok to be sincere $80 is really high for a reseller, but if you notice mikky was smart! He didn't target us, his target are end users!, trust me the end users are so happy with those deals ehn!
But for light items,the guy is ok sha, somethings he won't even charge you , like when I asked for a charger(original bb charger as mine got blown), when I asked for a cd, he will just tell u he will add it to his next shipment. Mikky is not so good for resellers especially laptops.
I advise you use xzibukz style of amazon for that. I really wish we could get an agent in usa with nice fares. One of those times you have to appreciate cvm.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Pimples(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
The kind people way dey view this thread ehn... I even see pimples dey view importation. Can you imagine? I hope no be cream to multiply na hin pimples dey find? Shollypoops, i see ya oh
hahahahahaaaaaa
pimples is also a business oriented guy. But my current job does not really give me time. Can someone do this importation part-time?
Does it really take that much time?
And concerning export, is it possible to get a company that can build some concepts that I am designing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2013
@ALL, dats just me, i dont subscribe to cheating/tribalism/weakness/flimsiness/bullshits dnt come near me..., i live strict, my peers who cant with stand back off. well, dats why am what i am today. . . i got no problems, if i did i wld seek counselling. but hey, grin grin dats just me, i took after my grt dad.#well,am sorry if my previous post had irritated any1, here is a public forum. we v never met, so what will be my basis for envy or dislikin anyone, me love all brothers,me speak my mind,no had feelings, I just HATE TO SEE LAZINESS, dudes begging to be spoon fed, all the same, me sorry wella
@funclub, somfin eating me inside? why think within a room size. expandin your horizon man, think world wise. well, like i said i got no worries of sort...and MR Funclub,please leave me alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Pimples:
hahahahahaaaaaa
pimples is also a business oriented guy. But my current job does not really give me time. Can someone do this importation part-time?
Does it really take that much time?
And concerning export, is it possible to get a company that can build some concepts that I am designing?
bobo, see ehn, it depends on your mindset, workability!!! more than 85% peeps here do it part-time,including Beatsbug. just read season one down here. then you wil get the scope...gudluck

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2013
@beatbug n FcE, u guys shud go create ur own thread.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2013
mikelreal: @beatbug n FcE, u guys shud go create ur own thread.
and you came all the way to write this... anyways, na ur MB
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Alternatively, you can also go on craigslist.org, contact the seller and from dere, use xzibukz amazon format
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2013
beatbug: and you came all the way to write this... anyways, na ur MB
lol na my bis. Lets stop derailin d thread, e don do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2013
2sexy.us:
How many tonnes can your locality produce in a year?

If you can give some figures, then I will dive into this niche.
was bout whatsappin @toluxa with the same question, mostly the buyers want the exact quantites uv got, when n how fast can they get it? Am sure the seeds re seasonal, doe i stand to be corrected.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Soyedele1: Alternatively, you can also go on craigslist.org, contact the seller and from dere, use xzibukz amazon format
am not a fan of d u.s market,buh wud like to get sometn clear, if miraculously u manage to persuade d ebay seller to display d item on amazon eh,does dat mean u wil just pay directly with ur master/visa card n twil be shipped to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xwebyna(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2013
mikelreal: lool was just lafn when 2sexy was sayin u wil just pay 20~30dollars!. 80dollars dats wat he charges,and its nt negotiable.

Haaa..... Shipping cost don pass d fin i wan buy sef.........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dykecosby: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2013
blym4real: I present you www.aascargo.com their service is just the best I stand to be corrected
They are just new and I haven't seen anybody shipped through them. But they appear more tech....let d competition begin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.