Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1029489 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
prothelley:

I doubt too.
kip on doubtin! Evidences are here to those who can read
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
prothelley:

I doubt too. Cos I have been into importation online for the past 8months. I was using UBA mastercard, until this token issue came up. Only GTbank at that time(June 2013) was able to provide token which I activated and have been using. I only activated once and got my securecode which is ALWAYS asked for when I want to make payment. Am sure it might be network. Cos since june, I cant pay without my SECURE CODE.

I make my payment without token too. Never had any issue but always charged #163.1 -163.3 per dollar.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
mayorall:

I make my payment without token too. Never had any issue but always charged #163.1 -163.3 per dollar.

pls dont get me wrong. I used to use my gtbank mastercard and uba mastercard to pay without stress, but this stopped in late june. I wanted to pay for an order that day, and I notice a page keep asking for SECURECODE. It had never happened before. I had no other option than to go to the bank, where I was told to get the internet. I only activated my SECURECODE ONCE, which I have been using since then. Even this morning when I payed my order, it also requested for the SECURECODE. Its just a security system put in place for mastercards holders. Even UBA have been sending me mails to get their token too cos their mastercard was also affected.

@Mayorall, I wouldn't know why you are charged that high, but as at this morning I paid my order I was charged the normal 161.45 which was today's exchange rate. Please confirmed from your bank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chukabiz:

could you please post link to a store with good power banks and good price

There are too many of them out there, it'll be better U conduct a search for yourself. I don't wana be held liable for unsatisfied products. Hope U can understand. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Slaak:
kip on doubtin! Evidences are here to those who can read
@slaak, am not here to trade words. Am just sharing my experience. If you are charged higher without token and am charged te normal rate with token......cant you spot the difference. Just my experience, hope you can respect that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
prothelley:

pls dont get me wrong. I used to use my gtbank mastercard and uba mastercard to pay without stress, but this stopped in late june. I wanted to pay for an order that day, and I notice a page keep asking for SECURECODE. It had never happened before. I had no other option than to go to the bank, where I was told to get the internet. I only activated my SECURECODE ONCE, which I have been using since then. Even this morning when I payed my order, it also requested for the SECURECODE. Its just a security system put in place for mastercards holders. Even UBA have been sending me mails to get their token too cos their mastercard was also affected.

@Mayorall, I wouldn't know why you are charged that high, but as at this morning I paid my order I was charged the normal 161.45 which was today's exchange rate. Please confirmed from your bank.

I use GT boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Received the power bank samples I ordered via china shipping today, 5600mah and 2200mah both working fine, stil expecting d remaining wit cvm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
datovid :
@all,please wats d status of my order..abeg RB490279057CN

@datovid, I tried tracking but its not responding. If the tracking number was given to you today, please be patient till tomorrow. Normally it takes 24hrs for your track number to be valid cos they have to enter it into their system before it can be trackable. If it wasn't given to you today or its up to 3days, pls contact your supplier. From the track number I can see its either EMS or chinapost which is always slow. You have to be patient to wait for it to arrive. Just an advice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
ezeh isaac:
shocked hmn, I must be lucky then. I've never had any problems with my gtb card. I always have hitch free transaction even though I don't know anything about token. I even ordered some things today and was surprised when I received a success email from alibaba cos someone posted here before, that transactions worth more than $200 are always obstructed when you don't have token
is your card activated for online transaction by Gtb? Cos i was ask to pay #3,000 for a token in order to make purchase online
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
prothelley:

@datovid, I tried tracking but its not responding. If the tracking number was given to you today, please be patient till tomorrow. Normally it takes 24hrs for your track number to be valid cos they have to enter it into their system before it can be trackable. If it wasn't given to you today or its up to 3days, pls contact your supplier. From the track number I can see its either EMS or chinapost which is always slow. You have to be patient to wait for it to arrive. Just an advice.
Please, what could be happening? My seller updated that he shipped my product on 08/08/2013, but till now I keep seeing mo tracking record found on China Post.
The seller is not replying me messages thru DHgate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
datovid :
item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RB490279057CN 2013 Collection 20023712 NG 20130815 1040
RB490279057CN 2013 Waiting for transit airline Space 20110600 NG 20130816 0103
RB490279057CN 2013 Dispatching 20110600 NG 20130816 0640
RB490279057CN 2013 Departure from China Beijing NG 20130817 1013
RB490279057CN 2013 Waiting for transit airline Space Beijing NG 20130817 1445

Your parcel should have left china but not yet in Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifihear(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
datovid :

Use this to track your goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
presiade:
Do you mean you pay for products without having a token?

at all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
datovid :

STOLEN.... grin

just kidding.

Track your orders using this link - http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

You'll get clear details. You can use that link to track any order, HK Post, DHL, China Post, FEDEX, UPS, all join.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
prothelley:

I doubt too. Cos I have been into importation online for the past 8months. I was using UBA mastercard, until this token issue came up. Only GTbank at that time(June 2013) was able to provide token which I activated and have been using. I only activated once and got my securecode which is ALWAYS asked for when I want to make payment. Am sure it might be network. Cos since june, I cant pay without my SECURE CODE.

I've been on the background since November last year doing it silently and I categorically tell you that I know nothing about token
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

I wonder why pple are happy that they paying online with a token or secured code for online transactions. Guyz i've been into online importation 4 ova 2yrs nw. At first, i transact without a token n when i learnt abt the benefit n the security involved with token n secured code, i ran 4/40 to get a token at the nearest gtbank n i stopped transacting online what i call mugu go soon fall online type of payment. And i've been happy ever since. My advise to you guyz is to please go n get ur token n get ur online secured code 4 ur online payment with gtbank mastercard. Thank you all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsparks01(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2013
tofek4real: I wonder why pple are happy that they paying online with a token or secured code for online transactions. Guyz i've been into online importation 4 ova 2yrs nw. At first, i transact without a token n when i learnt abt the benefit n the security involved with token n secured code, i ran 4/40 to get a token at the nearest gtbank n i stopped transacting online what i call mugu go soon fall online type of payment. And i've been happy ever since. My advise to you guyz is to please go n get ur token n get ur online secured code 4 ur online payment with gtbank mastercard. Thank you all
a contradictory comment, abi na mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
ezeh isaac:

I've been on the background since November last year doing it silently and I categorically tell you that I know nothing about token
wait a minute, you trying to that you opened an account with Gtb, received your Naira mastercard and you start using it online without online activation from the bank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Okattamgbee: wait a minute, you trying to that you opened an account with Gtb, received your Naira mastercard and you start using it online without online activation from the bank?
YES, I opened a savings account back in 2009. Never activated my card buh I use it for online transactions. GTB is No 1 in Nigeria bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Purplebells: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Cashier jobs, 80 positions, read more and apply, go to

http://www.purplebells.com/Sales+26+Marketing+Jobs

Or check for other job position on. www.purplebells.com

Please be kind to share via Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn

Good luck to you.

Team Purplebells.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by coolwas(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Good day,everybody,who knows a clearing and forwarding agent who can clear goods from china? Thanks as i await your useful replies.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Iykecollins: Received the power bank samples I ordered via china shipping today, 5600mah and 2200mah both working fine, stil expecting d remaining wit cvm
bro how much you get am for per each. Help me check this one www.aliexpress.com/item/Power-Bank-5600mAh-External-Battery-pack-and-charger-for-iphone-5-4S-SAMSUNG-Galaxy-SIV-S4/540023865.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2013
prothelley:
@slaak, am not here to trade words. Am just sharing my experience. If you are charged higher without token and am charged te normal rate with token......cant you spot the difference. Just my experience, hope you can respect that?

i am not here to trade words either and neither was my comment disrespective. More than 5 ppl attested to the fact dat they av been making payments without token and u re here still doubtin.
Again, exchange rate is not static and d variation in d charges is non-dependent on d use token bt simply because of d flunctuations in exchage rate.
Token is gud in that it provides security

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Please great importers in the house, how much could powerbank be sold here in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Okattamgbee: Please great importers in the house, how much could powerbank be sold here in Nigeria?

How much could recharge card be sold here in Nigeria?.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

How much could recharge card be sold here in Nigeria?.

It is or was just a question, bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsparks01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
It's alright
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
gsparks01: I need help please!! I paid for something on alix, and i rcvd a mail that my payment was successful but when i chk my acct. on alix, it says 'your payment is being verified'. Please shud i be bothered??

Lol. That's the normal process. It will change after 24hours when AE verified your payment. You will get another notification when the seller shipped your order. No wahala.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsparks01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

Lol. That's the normal process. It will change after 24hours when AE verified your payment. You will get another notification when the seller shipped your order. No wahala.
thanx! I don see am
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

bro answer me cos am trying to import powerbank worth of $12.68 i e (#2,000) excluding shipping fee o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro answer me cos am trying to import powerbank worth of $12.68 i e (#2,000) excluding shipping fee o.

Capacity?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Had
chat with a responsive seller on AE today. Asked about the power banks weight, he said its 4.5-5Kg, I sent a message again to ask about the real weight, he later told me its 4KG. I asked about the real capacity of his 20,000mAh power bank, he said its 9,000mAh that will be available for usage. I shouted Jesus. Is that how it is my people?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.