Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,968 members, 7,946,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1025696 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by endy231: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall: Had
chat with a responsive seller on AE today. Asked about the power banks weight, he said its 4.5-5Kg, I sent a message again to ask about the real weight, he later told me its 4KG. I asked about the real capacity of his 20,000mAh power bank, he said its 9,000mAh that will be available for usage. I shouted Jesus. Is that how it is my people?.
thats clear ripping ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thank God that u asked.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by planet4sure(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
coolwas: Good day,everybody,who knows a clearing and forwarding agent who can clear goods from china? Thanks as i await your useful replies.
am a registered clearing agent what's ur consignment/ how may I be of help?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
@house,is it possible to import a lot(10 pieces) of flash drives with free shipping without problems with Nipost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
chat with a responsive seller on AE today. Asked about the power banks weight, he said its 4.5-5Kg, I sent a message again to ask about the real weight, he later told me its 4KG. I asked about the real capacity of his 20,000mAh power bank, he said its 9,000mAh that will be available for usage. I shouted Jesus. Is that how it is my people?.
My brother na so e be oooohhhh. I don research this power bank well well. From all I have been able to gather:
1. for Power bank btw 2,500 - 7,000mAH they maximum real capacities are around(80 - 85)percent of rated capacities.
2. For those with 8,500 - 12,500mAH, their maximum real capacities are around (70-75)percent of rated capacities.
3. For those within 13,000 - 15,000mAH, their maximum real capacities are around (55 - 65)percent of rated capacities.
4. From 20,000mAH to 50,000mAH, their maximum real capacities are 50percent or even less rated capacities.
The trend here is this; the higher the rated capacity, the more inefficient it becomes.
NB: Ask questions and Read well before you buy. Dat's all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
datovid :
@house,is it possible to import a lot(10 pieces) of flash drives with free shipping without problems with Nipost
Bros, NIPOST will happily call you to come pick up ur goods(Flash drives) when they arrive 9ja.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:
My brother na so e be oooohhhh. I don research this power bank well well. From all I have been able to gather:
1. for Power bank btw 2,500 - 7,000mAH they maximum real capacities are around(80 - 85)percent of rated capacities.
2. For those with 8,500 - 12,500mAH, their maximum real capacities are around (70-75)percent of rated capacities.
3. For those within 13,000 - 15,000mAH, their maximum real capacities are around (55 - 65)percent of rated capacities.
4. From 20,000mAH to 50,000mAH, their maximum real capacities are 50percent or even less rated capacities.
The trend here is this; the higher the rated capacity, the more inefficient it becomes.

God bless you boss. So are you saying its the best one can get?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:

Gbam! The powerbank oga has spoken.

2fishes, add on it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

God bless you boss. So are you saying its the best one can get?.
For now any seller that tell you otherwise na lie the person dey lie.
And Satan go even punish you if you buy the one way the internal cells material no be Lithium-ion Polymer(Li-ion polymer)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
surveycash2: If you miss the last offer on page 170, here is an opportunity again. Get the Created x7 phablet @ N75k/3pcs on preorder. This offer closes by 4:00pm Monday 26 August, 2013.

Going, going...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
I ordered Før 256G flash drive 8 of August, free shipping and the item was. Received today. In fact, nipost came to ♍aι̥ dad office twice, cos it was his address that I used. They met him the third time and received the package on ♍aι̥ behalf. When he came home and I open the package, I discovered it was 500G instead of 256G that I ordered Før. I actually wanted the 500G own but have little amount left in ♍aι̥ account so I choose the lesser one (256G) Hong Kong free shipping is very ok. Wow.

500G flash drive Før sale oooooo. 12k smileeeeeeeee. Thanks all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
prothelley:
@slaak, am not here to trade words. Am just sharing my experience. If you are charged higher without token and am charged te normal rate with token......cant you spot the difference. Just my experience, hope you can respect that?
protheley whatz ur email
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:
And Satan go even punish you if you buy the one way the internal cells material no be Lithium-ion Polymer(Li-ion polymer)

Tori olorun. Epe reeeeeeeeee.

How will I know its made with Lithium-ion Polymer(Li-ion polymer) even by asking the seller. Can I get any link of that capacity from you?. Mean from the ones you've gotten before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:
u b confirm oga power banks oh. Kep it up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
pj3400: I ordered Før 256G flash drive 8 of August, free shipping and the item was. Received today. In fact, nipost came to ♍aι̥ dad office twice, cos it was his address that I used. They met him the third time and received the package on ♍aι̥ behalf. When he came home and I open the package, I discovered it was 500G instead of 256G that I ordered Før. I actually wanted the 500G own but have little amount left in ♍aι̥ account so I choose the lesser one (256G) Hong Kong free shipping is very ok. Wow.

When did u order 4 d flash and how many days did it take to get to you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
pj3400: I ordered Før 256G flash drive 8 of August, free shipping and the item was. Received today. In fact, nipost came to ♍aι̥ dad office twice, cos it was his address that I used. They met him the third time and received the package on ♍aι̥ behalf. When he came home and I open the package, I discovered it was 500G instead of 256G that I ordered Før. I actually wanted the 500G own but have little amount left in ♍aι̥ account so I choose the lesser one (256G) Hong Kong free shipping is very ok. Wow.

Please, were you able to track your products while in transit?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

How will I know its made with Lithium-ion Polymer(Li-ion polymer) even by asking the seller. Can I get any link of that capacity from you?. Mean from the ones you've gotten before.
The cells materials are always stated on most links on Aliexpress and Alibaba. If you no see Li-ion polymer, carry ur money and run for ur life!!!
I left my lappy for office so I no fit address the second part of ur post now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsparks01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
datovid :

i bliv it's clearly stated in his post. WTF!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2013

Lolz, funny U. Chat with other suppliers, man. There are better deals out there. That's the point I always try to emphasize on my sales thread. Don't be in a hurry to pay if U must import it, or better still , come buy wholesale from my remaining stock.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:

I don't follow this, what are U saying, in essence sire?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
datovid :

Yes sire, it is possible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
surveycash:

Gbam! The powerbank oga has spoken.

2fishes, add on it.

I don't even know where to start adding or subtracting, he had a point but he should try and convey his message in plane english, or layman lingua as the case may be.

I am also thinking to recommend a worthy supplier [manufacturer] of Power Bank to XYZ JV,,,,,, but sha Terms and Conditions go apply small o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
presiade:
Please, were you able to track your products while in transit?

Even when I track it this morning, it still shows in transit before ♍aι̥ dad later called me to inform me that he has received the package..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akanbiolawale(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
datovid :

Make una dey read post wella b4 commenting now, 8 of august and he received it 2day (22/08/13). Do d calculation nw. If pple keep on asking dis kinda ques. This trend go reach 1000 with many funny ques.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
datovid :

18days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
2fishes:

I don't even know where to start adding or subtracting, he had a point but he should try and convey his message in plane english, or layman lingua as the case may be.

I am also thinking to recommend a worthy supplier [manufacturer] of Power Bank to XYZ JV,,,,,, but sha Terms and Conditions go apply small o.

You are part and parcel of xyz unless you opt out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
9free:

Bross, stop contradicting yourself in an ambiguous manner. If U read one or two reports about something doesn't pass it for been the ultimate.

I see the focus is now on Power Banks, that's okay. Keep it coming.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
@pj3400

Congrats. Your luck.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Annie09: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello pple, i had issues with the payment, pls can anyone pls tell me how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
mayorall:

Lolz.... Leave research for the researchers .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
surveycash:

You are part and parcel of xyz unless you opt out

Yes sire!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Annie09: Hello pple, i had issues with the payment, pls can anyone pls tell me how to go about it. Thanks

U are not detailed, ma'm. What card, Bank, site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.