Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,945 members, 7,922,335 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1021775 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Omola2ulv:
MY FRIEND X7 HANG ALOT AND IT TRIP OFF SOME TIMES WHEN BROSING WITH IT.PLS POINT A GENIEU SELLER FOR ME

Maybe your friend got X7s with 512 Ram. Can give you a manufacturer's ID. Do you have trademanager?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
9free:
Bros, there are plenty of things bad in using the seller I had used and trusted. Do you know what I have discussed with the seller before buying from him? Do you know my preferences in terms of PBs? Do you know the level of customizations I discussed with the seller before buying?
Yes, we are here to learn and help each other and that was why we have exhaustively shared our individual knowledge on power banks here. What new importers venturing into PBs need to do is to equip themselves with the knowledge share here when engaging a seller or a manufacturer as the case may be.
The only thing that we have not exposed about PBs, are the time it will take to fully charge them to their rated capacities.
I will leave that for Oga 2fishes to handle since he deals on higher capacities.
#Peace.
reach me thru my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Omola2ulv: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
mayorall:

Maybe your friend got X7s with 512 Ram. Can give you a manufacturer's ID. Do you have trademanager?.
yes i have.thanks brother.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Omola2ulv: @surveycash thanks for all u have done to help people here,beside I have something to ask from u,i want to order for created x7 in bulk but I'm seeing bad reviews from some friend using it now and I can see u buy many of it.pls direct me to good seller cause I want to go for bulk order (10 pieces) and if I buy bda thing that means my capital has crupt.pls help ur brother bro.
ALLAH KIAYE BRO

Created has different models. He probably got the x7s. I will be doing some order Monday evening, so if you want to enjoy bulk price, take my preorder service and enjoy hassle free bargain with confidence of getting the right spec. You also enjoy customer/after sales support from surveycash cheesy.

Call 08038908102 now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Omola2ulv:
yes i have.thanks brother.

Alright. Message me. Will send you his trademanager ID Or send yours, he will add you 07066435369.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akanbiolawale(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2013
fejiron: If You Can Post Messages On Facebook, Then You Can Get Paid In Raw Dollars To Promote Company/People's Contents On Facebook & Other Social Media Platforms & Get Paid Every Weekend Without Doing Any 8am - 5pm job visit www.facebookcashbank..com

To register 4 dis life changing program,send MUMU to 419.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2013
nassyblue: Please does anyone know where I can get a good windows 7 mini laptop that Is new between 20-25k in aliexpress or anyother online platform. Thank a lot. I'd appreciate if I get a good referral.
ya I have one inbox ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on donvick67@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2013
Chrismas don day reach oh М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ mind day tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sA̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fireworks G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ ♏A̶̲̥̅kﻉ sense oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Asemo11: Chrismas don day reach oh М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ mind day tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sA̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fireworks G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ ♏A̶̲̥̅kﻉ sense oh

E be like say U don dey Get Orders from BOKO HARAM abi, If JTF catch u.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayodeji22002: 1:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg which card u use;-)
pj3400: I ordered Før 256G flash drive 8 of August, free shipping and the item was. Received today. In fact, nipost came to ♍aι̥ dad office twice, cos it was his address that I used. They met him the third time and received the package on ♍aι̥ behalf. When he came home and I open the package, I discovered it was 500G instead of 256G that I ordered Før. I actually wanted the 500G own but have little amount left in ♍aι̥ account so I choose the lesser one (256G) Hong Kong free shipping is very ok. Wow.

500G flash drive Før sale oooooo. 12k smileeeeeeeee. Thanks all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2013
ayodeji22002: Abeg which card u use;-)
He used Ecobank master card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
He used Ecobank master card.

Mr Tonje.....aw far?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Manutd19:

Mr Tonje.....aw far?
fine o, menh my goods never land o, all just left Hongkong on thursday. our gist go be 31st abeg o, all my cars deal last week, no one click.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akanbiolawale(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
fine o, menh my goods never land o, all just left Hongkong on thursday. our gist go be 31st abeg o, all my cars deal last week, no one click.

Mehn!!! I tire 4 dis dhgate dealer ooo,sinz on the 3rd wey I don make payment,I neva see any call. The last 2 tracking self nah NULL,don't knw wat dis mean. But if ma goods no arrive after 39days as per the CPA shipping agreement. She's gonna see the madness of the highest order.

Or can any1 help track dis stuff with dis in?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2013
akanbiolawale:

Mehn!!! I tire 4 dis dhgate dealer ooo,sinz on the 3rd wey I don make payment,I neva see any call. The last 2 tracking self nah NULL,don't knw wat dis mean. But if ma goods no arrive after 39days as per the CPA shipping agreement. She's gonna see the madness of the highest order.
I also can't track my goods claimed to have been shipped on 08/08/13.
I contacted their Customer service and they said I should wait till Monday. It is going to be war!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
presiade:
I also can't track my goods claimed to have been shipped on 08/08/13.
I contacted their Customer service and they said I should wait till Monday. It is going to be war!

bros, Abeg if you've used post office b4,go there and check cos presently, there are technical issues on track records. My goods arrived since 22nd and the tracking information is still showing transporting until I told the supplier that I have picked it up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
koonbey: fill the drive with
around 400 gb of files ,see if it holds ... if it does,then you are truly lucky.

U don't need to worry about that. Have done all I needed to do to certify it before coming here to post the message. The flash is ok Før now and the capacity is confirmed but sumtin tells me it might collapse soon. But till then.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Okattamgbee: how much did you purchased it from AE

18$
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
akanbiolawale:

Or can any1 help track dis stuff with dis in?

Bros..was able to track ur goods on 17track.net..with chinese details :
2013-08-20, 进口总包互封封发, 杭州国际, 尼日利亚..interpreted in english:2013-08-20, import total package each seal, sealing Hangzhou International, Nigeria
Seems ur goods left china on the 20th
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
pj3400:

18$
shocked kiss
I'm going straight to ae to have a taste of this, thanks for the info
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
ezeh isaac:

bros, Abeg if you've used post office b4,go there and check cos presently, there are technical issues on track records. My goods arrived since 22nd and the tracking information is still showing transporting until I told the supplier that I have picked it up.
Ok, I'll visit the post office tomorrow.
But here is the tracking number: RB643255002CN (China Post A M). Others should help see what I'm seeing.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
presiade:
Ok, I'll visit the post office tomorrow.
But here is the tracking number: RB643255002CN (China Post A M). Others should help see what I'm seeing.
Thanks

Not able to track ur order..contact ur seller or report to DHgate about fake tracking number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
datovid :

Not able to track ur order..contact ur seller or report to DHgate about fake tracking number.
Yeah, I already reported the tracking number, just wanted to be double sure.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
ayodeji22002: Abeg which card u use;-)

Na Ecobank visa card. Those using Ecobank cards might be having problem soon when trying to consummate online transaction without a token. I received the mail while in office last Friday.

Før those of you that are too quick to respond to questions in unfavourable manners should pls watch it. If u are angered by a question posted by sumone, just pls ignore. Try and meet most of these nairaland members before you decide whom to raise shoulder Før.

Don't make some ppl looks like a fool Før just asking a question, if they have any other means, they won't ask those questions.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Slaak:

i am not here to trade words either and neither was my comment disrespective. More than 5 ppl attested to the fact dat they av been making payments without token and u re here still doubtin.
Again, exchange rate is not static and d variation in d charges is non-dependent on d use token bt simply because of d flunctuations in exchage rate.
Token is gud in that it provides security

@Slaak, goodluck bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chidi obidinma: protheley whatz ur email
@ Chidi, sorry for replying late, was busy with seminar stuffs. diamondclickscomputers@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
How actual flash drive of 400gb wan take exist and work properly?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
surveycash:

Good to know you are doing fine in this business sir. And thanks for dropping by. Actually, the originator of the thread is Dr El-Matteo. All credits go to him. I am just one of his errand boys oo.

Dr El-Matteo, respect!

Alright, correction taken. How business?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prothelley(f): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
OKWUPAY: Please a great degree of caution should be taken while importing powerbanks. Personal experience drawn from my months of dealing on the item shows that there are more fake powerbanks in china markets than the number of sachet water in Nigeria (read some of the sincere review on AE, Amazon and Ebay). The most scary part was that a couple of manufacturers/suppliers in china once asked me whether I sell real or fake capacity because the fake capacity banks are cheaper and that is what most AE sellers patronize. What you ask for determines what you have and the amount you pay to procure it. That should not scare you anyway because the presence of imitation shows that an original exist somewhere. I laugh most times when I see people selling what they assume to be a high capacity (over 12000mah and sometimes 20000mah) for N5000 - N6000. An original Yoobao product of 12000mah is about $35 factory price (you can ask for a PI from the genuine factory/supplier and not legions of copy producers/sellers claiming Yoobao and other original products from AE and the likes ). There are also cheaper and quality brand out there also that you go for.

Please let us go for only original items from reliable suppliers and manufacturer. Once your products are okay, you can determine your price with a considerable mark-up. My friend bought an original 5600mah power for N10000 over eight months ago and it is still serving him till date. We started selling a little above 7000mah for N10000 during our early stage but had to reduce the price a little when we started bulk shipment due to the lower price associated with MOQ.
The following should be noted while buying a power bank from China.

(1) Order a sample copy and personally use it to know the real capacity before you venturing into selling. If possible open the pack and see the battery capacity inside (dat na if you get liver Lol)

(2) Please avoid those that claim to have above 20000mah as most of them are not real. In addition, assuming they are real, it will take you at least 24 hours to fully charge it.

(3) Do not be in a hurry to buy from any chinese online shop like AE and the likes. Always engage the seller in a serious chat to know the truth about the products. If possible, ask for his customers details and verify the products claim.

PLEASE LET ME STOP HERE,

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please I am not yet a guru but the information above is purely based on personal experience. The experts should not crucify me.

Good job bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
pj3400:

Na Ecobank visa card. Those using Ecobank cards might be having problem soon when trying to consummate online transaction without a token. I received the mail while in office last Friday.

Før those of you that are too quick to respond to questions in unfavourable manners should pls watch it. If u are angered by a question posted by sumone, just pls ignore. Try and meet most of these nairaland members before you decide whom to raise shoulder Før.

Don't make some ppl looks like a fool Før just asking a question, if they have any other means, they won't ask those questions.

Thanks
Checked my email but had nothing from Ecobank.
Thanks for the update sha...... Till that time comes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
beatsbug: reach me thru my signature.
Reach me through my email: 9free@mail.com
LOLs...... Bros, ur number no dey go ooohhh. Abi na me no dial am well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.