Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026236 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
shinaf:

don't procrastinate .......do it yourself now
Am sure I will never, ryt now in in gt bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
shinaf:

don't procrastinate .......do it yourself now
Am sure I will never, ryt now I'm in gt bank

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
its abdul:
Am sure I will never, ryt now in in gt bank
@abdul answer my post above
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
aminu150:
we are on the same page. Where exactly are you in the north? I am olso in the north. Will like us to chat thru whatsap.
Am in kano to be precise naibawa....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by teecuzy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2013

The guy was just beating around the bush mtsheww......too sharp for his one good. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
shinaf:

nah true t=you talk, the hungry lion we never...I cud remember

I want to sell all my life secret for you ....how I ship for free 6500 pay in toooooooooooooo..oloriburuku
[quote author=shinaf]

nah true t=you talk, the hungry lion we never...I cud remember[/font]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
I dont seem to undastand d kinda website Nipost operate. Overtime, i find it difficult trackin items early in d mornin and durin nyt times. The response i get is '' Track and Confirm service unavailable, please try again later''. Lol, it seems d web resumes when Nipost staffs resumes 4 work and again, closes wen d staffs closes and probably goes 4 weekend too. #9ja

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Madametrendy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Alibaba is mainly for companies. You will notices that most of the prices there is not specific i.e $2.3-$5 or $0.1-$1.5, etc. You need to contact the supplier first. Everything else depends on what the supplier told you. Sometimes they might refer you to their aliexpress or taobao shop.

It is also important to understand that contacting the supplier is like contacting all supplier of the same product on alibaba because immediately you send one email to the supplier, you keep receiving emails from other supplier advertising that same product to you. I wonder how they shear the email
Thanks chrisvicmall. I have been able to communicate with the suppliers. I will contact you for shipping when am through with negotiations.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gmanc(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
aminu150:
@abdul answer my post above
wh a u livin in d north
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Akjerry: fellow importers.

(I mean those that have imported)
its obvious some still have problem selling their product!

after my importation I started advertising my product for free on olx
laptops , PSP game, purchase service

and I was amazed at the feedback

>please. do not allow greed to make you hike your price
>you can create a short advert link just like I did below.eg
http://cex.nu/1X
that way, you can post it anywhere and with just one click you. the person will be directd to your advert page

>make sure you put full description of your product

>be polite to caller {some can price you way below your capital}

» like this info.if helpful.

special note to people buying from Alixp
items like tab,wrist watch,power bank ,laptop,phone. etc
feel free to mail me your unit price.IF AND ONLY IF you feel you are being over charged.
my suppliers claims he sell to sellers on Ali,amazon,etc.
please we need to talk txt, flash or mail me chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iroko784real: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Akjerry: fellow importers.

(I mean those that have imported)
its obvious some still have problem selling their product!

after my importation I started advertising my product for free on olx
laptops , PSP game, purchase service

and I was amazed at the feedback

>please. do not allow greed to make you hike your price
>you can create a short advert link just like I did below.eg
http://cex.nu/1X
that way, you can post it anywhere and with just one click you. the person will be directd to your advert page

>make sure you put full description of your product

>be polite to caller {some can price you way below your capital}

» like this info.if helpful.

special note to people buying from Alixp
items like tab,wrist watch,power bank ,laptop,phone. etc
feel free to mail me your unit price.IF AND ONLY IF you feel you are being over charged.
my suppliers claims he sell to sellers on Ali,amazon,etc.
please we need to talk txt, flash or mail me chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gmanc:
wh a u livin in d north
Kano
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
Kano
@Gmanc and its abdul. Im in kano.
Holla me @ aminu_aa@hotmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ladyinred: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Finally my watch has arrived.
Came in perfect condition. Got a call from nipost, went and was given my parcel. I didn't pay a dime.
The watch has already been sold, going to order for more.
May God bless the originator of this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
mayorall: @dailydollar, please modify that post, he's not, just say you are not satisfied with his term. Klens post of how he bad mouthed created X7 is still showing on google till today. Dont wanna quote you.
Mayor waitin I do u na, u b my padi na. but dat was my own case. the x7 advert is still d hottest in my page. Any way I will search and modify those post .Apologies
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2013
iroko784real: please we need to talk txt, flash or mail me chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
just what's app me.080six 67494five 8
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stockbear: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Has any1 had problems tracking tablets shipped with HK post due to presence of ba3s?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2013
klens: Mayor waitin I do u na, u b my padi na. but dat was my own case. the x7 advert is still d hottest in my page. Any way I will search and modify those post .Apologies

The post is affecting you also nah. You are the one that said something bad about it and you are still advertising it. Almost loosing a customer cos of that post. God helped me via another post on another forum. Hope your OTG cable is now working?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
aminu150:
I couldn't get u on email....contack me @ 08091215107 on watsapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
aminu150:
I couldn't get u on email....contact me @ 08091215107 on watsapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Opened a gt bank account yerterday, they havnt even text me whether the account is activated, not to even talk of issuing me mastercard. Is like I heard uba africard can be gotten instantly with a small amount even without having an account with them..pls I need suggestions cuz am desperate to start ordering
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Onedolar: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
jst recieved a call from nipost in kano that my goods arrived i on my way to the post office. I also place some orders yesterday i hope it wil arrive vry soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't understand this, please help me.
I ordered for a tablet on aliexpress for $132.27 using GTBank master card on September 11. My acct balance before the order was #49,239.54
Today (13-09-2013) GTBank sent me SMS alert of #21,917.54 deduction from my acct by aliexpress and said available balance is #5,456.26 instead of #27,321.71
Pls help me o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jonaboy: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul: Opened a gt bank account yerterday, they havnt even text me whether the account is activated, not to even talk of issuing me mastercard. Is like I heard uba africard can be gotten instantly with a small amount even without having an account with them..pls I need suggestions cuz am desperate to start ordering
. Please exercise patience and wait for your account to be activated so you can get your card,in business you have to cultivate patience as a virtue or u will end up loosing your customers.Mind you if you are desperate you will fall victim to a lot of things easily.Wish you the best in this biz of importation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
jonaboy: . Please exercise patience and wait for your account to be activated so you can get your card,in business you have to cultivate patience as a virtue or u will end up loosing your customers.Mind you if you are desperate you will fall victim to a lot of things easily.Wish you the best in this biz of importation.
Thanks, but how about the uba africard, how do I get it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Noticed my gtb supposed accout balance was short by about 1k aside the normal charge for my item. Am storming gtb on monday. See me c wahala o, Just wanted to have mutiple mastercards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onedolar: jst recieved a call from nipost in kano that my goods arrived i on my way to the post office. I also place some orders yesterday i hope it wil arrive vry soon.
Wow! U mean that dry post office in kano, hw many days did it take them to arrive?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
Thanks, but how about the uba africard, how do I get it
1. just go to any uba branch and tell them you need africard.
2. Pls house how can i view my nairaland PM?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iykecollins(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
tobaoye: I don't understand this, please help me.
I ordered for a tablet on aliexpress for $132.27 using GTBank master card on September 11. My acct balance before the order was #49,239.54
Today (13-09-2013) GTBank sent me SMS alert of #21,917.54 deduction from my acct by aliexpress and said available balance is #5,456.26 instead of #27,321.71
Pls help me o
exactly similar issue am having, have been using my uba and they charge me at and average of N163 to $1, just wanted to test run with my gtb, had NGN4,465.66 as my previous balance, paid for an item worth $5.99 and the alert showed i was charged N992.57 and my available balance now is N2,521.26, honestly I dnt know what the charges are for.
Also paid for an item with my uba mc for $6.59 and was charged N1,074.01 and my supposed balance was correctly deducted.
I won't fall for this gtb mc temptation again!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stockbear: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
@house,I bought a tab lastweek n I've not been able to track it.The seller claims items with battery hav issues wit customs in HK post and it can cause delay in tracking.Seller has good feedback with Nigerians though..any 1 experienced dis b4?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
GTB naira Mastercard now requesting for Token on Aliexpress. And I have to make this payment today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello everyone , has anybody experienced paying duties with dhl.want to import scarfs will I be asked to pay import duties by dhl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.