Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,984 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026245 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Onedolar: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
Wow! U mean that dry post office in kano, hw many days did it take them to arrive?
yes i always use free shipping and it usually takes 20 to 25 days using hk post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
sammyhaven: FINALLY EXPOSED..................FINANCING MADE EASY
Do you need loan for personal or business reasons. Are you a civil servant or a businessman, market woman or aspiring entreprenuer that need loan for diverse reasons. find the solution in my ebook.
In the book you will be taught step by step on how to get started. In the ebook, you will
1 Get details and contact of organizations that credit your account within 24hrs they receive your application
2 Organization that finance GENUINE LPO, I mean GENUINE LPO from #1m and above.
3 Organizations that gives between #30000-#100,000 to traders and market women
4 Organizations that finance business project
Bonus
List of foreign organizations or bodies that also give credit facilities.

To order for the ebook,pay #1999 to
Bank GTB
Account name OJO SAMUEL
Account no 0017081938

Your package 24hrs after confirmation of your payment.
For further details call 08033702558
Use the same ebook to solve your personal problems...you need it more than anyone here.

12 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stockbear: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Do you need loan for personal or business reasons. Are you a civil servant or a businessman, market woman or aspiring entreprenuer that need loan for diverse reasons. find the solution in my ebook.
In the book you will be taught step by step on how to get started. In the ebook, you will
1 Get details and contact of organizations that credit your account within 24hrs they receive your application
Bonus

Bank GTB
Account name OJO SAMUEL
Account no 0017081938

Eat ur ebook n get ur loans with it!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
I couldn't get u on email....contact me @ 08091215107 on watsapp
your number is not on whatsap. Add me 08030636974
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
I couldn't get u on email....contact me @ 08091215107 on watsapp
ur number is not on whatsap. Add me on 08030636974
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bonus

Bank GTB
Account name OJO SAMUEL
Account no 0017081938

Why all this hungry Monkeys like using GTbank?.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
aminu150:
your number is not on whatsap. Add me 08030636974
Sorry was supossed to give u my mtn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itsabdul(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onedolar:
yes i always use free shipping and it usually takes 20 to 25 days using hk post.
I think this free shipping is also reliable, just that it takes more days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Isiterere(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
I need some old Nokia model fone(N96) and I found it on www.ipmart.com though its a refurbish fone ,I still prefer it, pls which reliable shipping agent I can use to ship it to Nigeria bearing in mind is not from alibaba.com,aliexpress.com and hdgate.com ?

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
I guess God just want me to have an account with gtbank. May be that's why my token has not been attached to my profile, maybe that's y, my master card is yet to start working. Hmmmmmm. Make I stick to my ecobank visa card.

Please. I received a message from supposedly aliexpress and I was directed to this link. Anyone in my shoes? Is our shoe the same size. Here is the link. http://www.xiamenjuyi.com/ please help me look into it ooo. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
chemashie:
Use the same ebook to solve your personal problems...you need it more than anyone here.

The guy miss road. Chief, where have you been? Seen our JV?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=sammyhaven]FINALLY EXPOSED..................FINANCING MADE EASY
Bonus

Bank GTB
Account name OJO SAMUEL
Account no 0017081938

For further details call 08033702558[/
Please use your ebook to solve the financial problems of your immediate,extended families,relatives and friends.scaaaaaaaammm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
The free shipping has always been very considerate for me oooo. 12 to 15 days except something happen. Like am sensing a delay in goods I ordered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday cos I was informed that one of my goods delivery time has been extended to 82days. I asked the seller why he has to do that, but told be it wasn't her fault that their is 3 weeks strike going on in china. If this is true or not, I don't know. Whch ever way, all the orders na play play. The risk can still be overlook.

Are you aware of this strike?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Onedolar: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
its abdul:
I think this free shipping is also reliable, just that it takes more days
yeah you only need to be patience i like the free shipping because i hv never exprienced any problem
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blisszy74: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bonus

Bank GTB
Account name OJO SAMUEL
Account no 0017081938

............................i tink u need d loan more dan anybody here....pls stop using GTB for such crap angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls, has anybody in the house heard anything like NAHCO strike and if true, can it affect shipping with dhl from alixpress? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Opiosko: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
No cause for alarm bro, the tracsaction aways looked like they deducted double of what u paid eg 100k instead of 50k but in reality d supposedly deducted extra 50k is still there when u check ur acct balance and can infact be wildrawn. To really get a clear picture of how it works, i had 2 deplete my acct down 2 d tune of 5k nd then do a transaction of 4k800. D payment was sucessful nd d acct balance alart said -4800. Now u nd i knows no bank can borrow u money to complete ur payment.
tobaoye: I don't understand this, please help me.
I ordered for a tablet on aliexpress for $132.27 using GTBank master card on September 11. My acct balance before the order was #49,239.54
Today (13-09-2013) GTBank sent me SMS alert of #21,917.54 deduction from my acct by aliexpress and said available balance is #5,456.26 instead of #27,321.71
Pls help me o
No cause for alarm bro, the tracsaction aways looked like they deducted double of what u paid eg 100k instead of 50k but in reality d supposedly deducted extra 50k is still there when u check ur acct balance and can infact be wildrawn. To really get a clear picture of how it works, i had 2 deplete my acct down 2 d tune of 5k nd then do a transaction of 4k800. D payment was sucessful nd d acct balance alart said -4800. Now u nd i knows no bank can borrow u money to complete ur payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
saudatu:

That will be grate!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
saudatu:

That will be grate!
Guys wot about importing virgin brazillian hair?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
figment232: Guys wot about importing virgin brazillian hair?
AN ADVICE WATCH OUT FOR FAKE BRAZILIAN HAIR. ENJOY cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
hayoakins: Hi guys,

Though have been silent for a while but never stopped following the thread religiously.

The first sample order i made in January was awesome and already ordered for more pieces of Virgin brazilian Human hair before China holiday commenced. My goods should be in delivered via DHL latest next Monday.

Kudos to you guys...

Cheers
My Guy we nid quick returns am thinking same line of biz hws d market like?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
princeuk21: AN ADVICE WATCH OUT FOR FAKE BRAZILIAN HAIR. ENJOY cool
Dats anoder problem o.hw can we get original stuff?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tobaoye: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank you. I just check my balance through GTBank internet platform the correct amount is there as available balance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
chemashie:
You need to compose a message & store it somewhere to use as format for those alibaba sellers.
Let them know you are from Nigeria(no need to lie cos ur IP says alot) writing on behalf of your company (u r not 2 small to own one) and would like to patner with them on their products but would like to place order for 1/2 even 10pcs as samples. Let him be aware you are placing order for 1000pcs (they love this) if the product receive positive feedbacks from ur customers. Don‘t beg the manufacturer cos u r d king @ d moment & doing them a favour. Be strict & firm to let the owner ensure the product is of high quality & well packaged.
Also inform him that “our patner in China (it shows u mean biz) will make payment on our behalf & pick the product“. End it with something like “please treat as urgent & quote your best price for the 10pc“.
Don‘t write epistle & not add too much salt so u won‘t appear as a scammer to them.
NOTE: I will modify this post after 3hrs, copy it in ur notepad.
WARNING: no one should quote it due to its sensitivity.
Nice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
tobaoye: I don't understand this, please help me.
I ordered for a tablet on aliexpress for $132.27 using GTBank master card on September 11. My acct balance before the order was #49,239.54
Today (13-09-2013) GTBank sent me SMS alert of #21,917.54 deduction from my acct by aliexpress and said available balance is #5,456.26 instead of #27,321.71
Pls help me o

guy, e be like say GTB Billing machine get faulty, But go check ur acc balance, You money should be intact, It happened to be when i bought domain name with it yesterday...they charged me twice but rectified it later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
rotwailler:

I ordered and mine is with elena rep in lagos so he will be sending it to me in warri tomorrow monday.
Area! hw far na?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2013
honour6: Hi, I have a business proposal, I would like to go into buying of briefs and shorts from alibaba I have up to 80,000naira and I am looking for interested persons to join money so that we order toether for cheaper prices.
This is how it would go, We agree on the site and amount say 1500 briefs for 1100dollars, we both pay half to chris vic mall to pay for and receive the goods.
Chris vic mall divides the briefs into 750 each and ships to each of us in Nigeria. When goods get to chris vic mall you would be responsible for your shipping cost. Note you would not be giving any money to me. I live in Benin, If interested you can send an email to abudaonobu@gmail.com to request for my number thanks.
Am interested enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by figment232(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2013
rotwailler:

hw far felix,i dey warri too...yes i have been using cvm and they are cool....i gat some good coming tomorrow.
Am in warri too i nid 2hook wit u guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rockyfancino(m): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2013
my guys, i really want to be educated on buying stuffs online.....
I want to buy flash disks from amazon, can i pay amazon with a naira master card? if yes, do i have to pay with a naira master card to those service that will ship the goods to me (like DHL)?
And will amazon list shipping services options ...the reason i asked is, some people ships what they buy through a free services and i don't know if amazon will list a free service as part of their shipping service options.
and is it true amazon and ebay doesn't ship electronics to nigeria??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 3:32am On Sep 14, 2013
stockbear:

Eat ur ebook n get ur loans with it!

get yourself a loan,,poverty @ sunnychykes

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.