Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1012573 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2014
BJ4REEL: nawa o, stoned back to january...........
u are living in d past....lolz
just keep moving, mayb u will meet us....lol
HAPPY IMPORTING
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2014
BJ4REEL: nawa o, stoned back to january...........
Lol. Looking like time travel
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BJ4REEL(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
tonjeola:
u are living in d past....lolz
just keep moving, mayb u will meet us....lol
HAPPY IMPORTING
lol.........my business ddnt blink for a second
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Chiadikaobi:
I joined access Bank on Thursday and recieved my account number and credit alert same day.

The Bank officer promised to deliver the VISA card after two weeks.

I'm still waiting and counting.

Why not visit the bank to know whats going on? Your card might be there

I have been to the bank 3 times! And the annoying thing was no one gave me a congent reason as to why the card was delayed!

I had to send an email to their HQ and was told they are not issuing the card (visa) at the moment but if I wanted their verve card I will get one ASAP.

I got my account number the day I opened the account too. They are having a challenge at the moment and I don't know how long it will take.. I have my GTB card but the high charges is a no no for me.

Which is why I want to hear from anyone who uses Ecobank.. Someone mentioned something about it but seems that comment is lost as per the data issues Nairaland faced.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
eph12:
Took me over a month to get my visa card from eco bank. Exchange rate is always between 163-164.

A month! Let me apply now oh.. will go there on Monday. Please is here any extra charge on transactions?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2014
MsBella:

A month! Let me apply now oh.. will go there on Monday. Please is here any extra charge on transactions?
No extra charge. Just the usual charges which is also present at other banks. Though you can't use it on US sites except you call eco bank CC first for your visa card to be activated for such transaction and after you conclude your payments you call again so its deactivated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by slikcipher(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Quick Details

Brand Name: SINOBI
Feature: Water Resistant 3ATM
Material: Leather
Movement: Japan original quartz movement
Case material: Alloy
Battery life: 2-3 years
Certificate: CE,ROHS,REACH
Colour:WHITE , RED & BLACK

https://www.nairaland.com/1788795/original-sinobi-miyota-watch

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2014
eph12:
No extra charge. Just the usual charges which is also present at other banks. Though you can't use it on US sites except you call eco bank CC first for your visa card to be activated for such transaction and after you conclude your payments you call again so its deactivated.

Thank you for the information. Please do I need to activate the card for online transactions? Like getting a secure code and all of that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
eph12:
Go to your branch and request for a token. Its #2150 now I think. The token generates your activation code.
thanks 4 this info
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2014
BJ4REEL:
lol.........my business ddnt blink for a second
good to hear that, bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Two colors wholesale Geneva watches available
AND
Vintage women watches available

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
maxibrainz: I just received my power banks through Netherlands post and it took just 2 weeks so all you lovers of free shipping you can use Netherland post, am gona give my seller a good review after testing the power banks him don change my mind with. Netherland post
What's the name of the powerbank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
MsBella:

Thank you for the information. Please do I need to activate the card for online transactions? Like getting a secure code and all of that?
You only need to change and ipin.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tompeters: thanks 4 this info
you welcome boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
guys abeg wot shld i do.....my item was shipped on 15 ov this month via HK buh m unable to track it....guys help me abeg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
this s d tracking number....RT223506569HK
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
emcemayo:
use ur normal phone browser you should b good to go
my fone browser refused to even open aliexpress...i seldom use my pc 'cos of ba3 and data ish...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Any news big boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
aumeehn: guys abeg wot shld i do.....my item was shipped on 15 ov this month via HK buh m unable to track it....guys help me abeg

its been about 11days since my goods were shipped via Singapore post and I've been unable to track them.

Be patient, when it crosses 14-21days, you might want to start worrying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bosses in the house i am having problem making payment on AE, each time i make payment, it will read "payment was successful", but after 24hrs the payment will be declined stating; "your payment has been decline and no money was deducted..." and it will take 2 weeks for UBA, ACCESS to revert the fund but takes GTBANK a week to refund. Please what do i need to do in order to start paying successfully on AE? Meanwhile, i have already file a claim. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sixteen2012: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: Bosses in the house i am having problem making payment on AE, each time i make payment, it will read "payment was successful", but after 24hrs the payment will be declined stating; "your payment has been decline and no money was deducted..." and it will take 2 weeks for UBA, ACCESS to revert the fund but takes GTBANK a week to refund. Please what do i need to do in order to start paying successfully on AE? Meanwhile, i have already file a claim. Thanks.
Fund your webmoney account and purchase with it. easiest with no issues.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2014
iykmora: Pls, anyone using mobile to message a seller? I have not been able to message a seller using my E5, both on opera and uc browser. If you are able to do so do tell me how you did it. Thanks!
I have been having the same problem with my android phone, only for me to go to Google play and download Aliexpress app. But the problem right now is that if I send messages to sellers they won't reply.
The only way I get in contact with sellers is that I place order, I don't pay immediately but I will be able to see the sellers email or phone number. Guru's in the house can help out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Seems AE is having some mental issues, tried to login to my account, this the story I got, I now have to appeal to reactivate my account without knowing what I even did wrong.
Given I have only one chance to appeal, anyone with such experience should please guide me, so I wouldn't loss my cash cause I have an ongoing transaction and I can't chat with the seller.
my trademanager is telling me incorrect password but i used the same password for the first login page on the app and it was accepted. . (really confused)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sixteen2012:
Fund your webmoney account and purchase with it. easiest with no issues.
thanks boss for this info. But have you tried using it to make payment on aliexpress before? Do you know why am asking? Is because i don't want a situation where i will fund my webmoney account at the rate of N195/$, and when making payment on aliexpress, they will now say that my country is not allowed to use this service or something related to it, thereby forcing me to sell my webmoney at the rate of N165/$ which does not make sense. Meanwhile, which exchanger do you use to fund your webmoney account? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: thanks boss for this info. But have you tried using it to make payment on aliexpress before? Do you know why am asking? Is because i don't want a situation where i will fund my webmoney account at the rate of N195/$, and when making payment on aliexpress, they will now say that my country is not allowed to use this service or something related to it, thereby forcing me to sell my webmoney at the rate of N165/$ which does not make sense. Meanwhile, which exchanger do you use to fund your webmoney account? Thanks.
your nigerian card should be accepted worldwide once it has a mastercard or visa logo on it. And now with the entry of paypal into the nigerian system I think even there was a situation as the one u mentioned that should have been sorted out. Just saying my mind though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: thanks boss for this info. But have you tried using it to make payment on aliexpress before? Do you know why am asking? Is because i don't want a situation where i will fund my webmoney account at the rate of N195/$, and when making payment on aliexpress, they will now say that my country is not allowed to use this service or something related to it, thereby forcing me to sell my webmoney at the rate of N165/$ which does not make sense. Meanwhile, which exchanger do you use to fund your webmoney account? Thanks.

why are u like this?? Webmoney for #195 per dollar?? Dont u consider ur gain when u use webmoney coupled with the exchange ish?? Arent u calculative?? See bro, when u get advice.. Take ur time to have a deepful thought on the advice.. Mind u, the adviser might be getting things on aliexpress for his own personal use.. Hence, the webmoney exchange rate might not be a concern for him..

My advise.. Exercise patience.. Open a new aliexpress account and use those cards on it.. Make sure ur aliexpress details is the samething with ur bank info.. Or write a mail to ur banks.. Better still, call their customer service and explain to them.... They'll help u out..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
kennyman20:

why are u like this?? Webmoney for #195 per dollar?? Dont u consider ur gain when u use webmoney coupled with the exchange ish?? Arent u calculative?? See bro, when u get advice.. Take ur time to have a deepful thought on the advice.. Mind u, the adviser might be getting things on aliexpress for his own personal use.. Hence, the webmoney exchange rate might not be a concern for him..

My advise.. Exercise patience.. Open a new aliexpress account and use those cards on it.. Make sure ur aliexpress details is the samething with ur bank info.. Or write a mail to ur banks.. Better still, call their customer service and explain to them.... They'll help u out..
Thanks boss, i later found out that the webmoney exchange rate is too much. Pertaining to opening a new account, i opened an AE account on Tuesday last week and made payment the following day after 24hrs, the payment declined. So i don't know why this is happening. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: Thanks boss, i later found out that the webmoney exchange rate is too much. Pertaining to opening a new account, i opened an AE account on Tuesday last week and made payment the following day after 24hrs, the payment declined. So i don't know why this is happening. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks.

call the customer care of each of ur bank account and lay complaint of what u're experiencing... Start from there.. U'll have an idea of whats wrong when u try that..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Plss I'm lookin for "ABUCARRICK"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Plss I'm lookin for "ABUCARRICK"
thespecialone you are needed here cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Plss I'm lookin for "ABUCARRICK"

I am here sir. AbuCarrick was a casualty in the data loss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
eph12:
thespecialone you are needed here cheesy

lol thanks for the mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.