Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,130 members, 7,893,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1016382 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thespecialone:

I am here sir. AbuCarrick was a casualty in the data loss.

Watsup about ur thread. . . 1688 nd taobao
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
kennyman20:

call the customer care of each of ur bank account and lay complaint of what u're experiencing... Start from there.. U'll have an idea of whats wrong when u try that..
Thanks for the reply, but i have use this card on AE before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okattamgbee: Thanks for the reply, but i have use this card on AE before.

thats a good point as well.. Call them and question them on whats wrong with ur card or what they did to ur card...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Watsup about ur thread. . . 1688 nd taobao
. Here sir, kindly click on the link in my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cul4real(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
How do i start as a new to this thread? Somebody should help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Cul4real: How do i start as a new to this thread? Somebody should help.
You can start by going through the 1st 20pages of this thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dapyem(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
wlcm pple,can some1 pls help me wit specification of good power bank.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Cul4real: How do i start as a new to this thread? Somebody should help.
Read ,Read and Read. All the hard work has been done. When I started out, I spent sleepless nights reading over 1000 pages of different importation threads (before the data loss) The rest is history. Ask questions, it may be silly but you'll get answer anyway. And think differently. All the best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dapyem: wlcm pple,can some1 pls help me wit specification of good power bank.thanks
google " specification of good power banks"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sixteen2012: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Okattamgbee: thanks boss for this info. But have you tried using it to make payment on aliexpress before? Do you know why am asking? Is because i don't want a situation where i will fund my webmoney account at the rate of N195/$, and when making payment on aliexpress, they will now say that my country is not allowed to use this service or something related to it, thereby forcing me to sell my webmoney at the rate of N165/$ which does not make sense. Meanwhile, which exchanger do you use to fund your webmoney account? Thanks.
i have used my webmoney to purchase 3 times without problem.
exchangers such as
standardgold and truexgold wit gold2naira are all good.

NOTE: d rate might b too big for you to buy if you are a biz person.
meanwhile i buy fr personal use and dont use exchangers to fund my webmoney. i earn online through dis payment processor. so you see its easier for me.......meanwhile you can fund your webmoney with payoner master card if you have one with funds.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2014
Thespecialone: . Here sir, kindly click on the link in my signature.

Ok....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
just track my item sent to me through free shipping and it already at my state capital post office akure and that's not where i choose , i choose ore as the receiver town, will the item be sent to ore or u must go to akure to collect it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
afoobiggy700: just track my item sent to me through free shipping and it already at my state capital post office akure and that's not where i choose , i choose ore as the receiver town, will the item be sent to ore or u must go to akure to collect it
still coming to ore. be patient
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please some shld help me to track RS115733645NL its 45days now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
tonjeola:
tanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Help needed urgently
Please gurus in the house, l try to make payment with my first bank visa card but the reply I got was that I can't make payment with this card, is first bank visa card not accepted by AE? If it accepted, what's the exchange rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chiadikaobi:
I joined access Bank on Thursday and recieved my account number and credit alert same day.

The Bank officer promised to deliver the VISA card after two weeks.

I'm still waiting and counting.

Why not visit the bank to know whats going on? Your card might be there

Hello, Please when you finally get your card, let me know.. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
MsBella:

Hello, Please when you finally get your card, let me know.. Thanks.

Alright. Will let you know then

Inform me when you get your's too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
generaljosh: start earning 4rm dis site asap by jst clicking on dislink
http://PayConsole.com/?invite=11501

nawa oo. So you still dey do this kan biz for this 21st century?

Chei, God help us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by asdan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
i just got aan alert that my parcel has bn delivered to the Post office.Should i go to the post office or wait for their Call
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
asdan: i just got aan alert that my parcel has bn delivered to the Post office.Should i go to the post office or wait for their Call
go and pick ur parcel.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chiadikaobi:

Alright. Will let you know then

Inform me when you get your's too

Ohk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
timothyuche1: Help needed urgently
Please gurus in the house, l try to make payment with my first bank visa card but the reply I got was that I can't make payment with this card, is first bank visa card not accepted by AE? If it accepted, what's the exchange rate?
I don't think 1st bank visa card works on aliexpress for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Goldenboy842: Please some shld help me to track RS115733645NL its 45days now
Your item is at NGPHAR. Makes sense to you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
tonjeola:
pls how will i track my order that has already been shipped to a shipping agent which i give it address to my seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
eph12:
Your item is at NGPHAR. Makes sense to you?
Tnk u sir. Ples wic site do u use.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Tnk u sir. Ples wic site do u use.
17track.net
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
femora007: pls how will i track my order that has already been shipped to a shipping agent which i give it address to my seller.
Ask your seller the freight company he/she used and the tracking number

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.