Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1018045 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
ntyce:

Install Alibaba app from Playstore.
Use Trademanager to chat with contacts.
But I install Ali express app from playstore, or is it different from Alibaba app, the only option I saw on Aliexpress app is CONTACT SELLER , I didn't see CHAT NOW.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ntyce(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Broken TV:
But I install Ali express app from playstore, or is it different from Alibaba app, the only option I saw on Aliexpress app is CONTACT SELLER , I didn't see CHAT NOW.

Install Alibaba not Aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who has used Base 1 logistic service recently, and how was there express shipping service? Is it really express, do they deliver timely? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
eph12:
No. The seller will adjust the price so it does not reflect any shipping company.

I just did that and it worked for me, just that the seller added 2USD to all my items
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Broken TV:
. Go to play store, install alisuppliers mobile app, the one wt a blue colour. It's better than the alibaba.com app, cos u will know when u are the one talking and when the seller it's talking, lol. China post took 15days to arrive naija. grin hmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
osram: how can i cöntact d agent..pls do u knw any?
Check my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
sluvy4tune:

I just did that and it worked for me, just that the seller added 2USD to all my items
That should cover the t-fare to your shipper's location.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
periphetes: Hello great importers,
i have got a seller who i asked to help me purchase different items and to provide the links on his store so i can pay but he provided just a link which he says the money will cover for the other items..has anyone tried this and it workout.? He claims creating other links will be product authorization infrigement from ailexpress...pls good people i need ur opinion if all is well?
I believe that's how its supposed to be. He collects the money through one link then buys your stuff from their various sellers and sends to you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
lahify: to the gurus in the house, I would like to purchase men's T-shirt on aliexpress but I am confused about the size. in the sense that what does size s,l,m,xl means. thank you
You should also know that the xl in aliexpress may be s or l in Nigeria here. Chinese people are naturally small so please know what you are buying to avoid dispute. If possible get measurements of the various sizes of clothes you can lay your hands on in Nigeria and compare with the measurements on your seller's page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
worldgee: Afta a successful chat wt one aliexpress seller on discount & other things, he offered 2 ship a pack of tablet Pc 2 me via DHL freely. Will I still need 2 pay custom/clearing b4 I collect d shipment frm DHL?

Or is there any specific instruction I need 2 let d seller know?

Thnks.
No custom clearance on your end. DHL covers every. Just make sure your address is clear enough and contact number. Expect your goods to be brought to your doorstep.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by diponelson: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
i have a window 7 tablet to sell at the cost @40k with a capacitive screen. serious buyers plz.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by periphetes: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
eph12:
I believe that's how its supposed to be. He collects the money through one link then buys your stuff from their various sellers and sends to you.
thanks so much for the reply..but pls brv i want to know if this method %100 safe paying for various items. Through a link of one of the items also needed on his aliexpress store..is there something i shld instruct him to do or avoid, to ensure all goods are delivered pls?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lahify(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
eph12:
You should also know that the xl in aliexpress may be s or l in Nigeria here. Chinese people are naturally small so please know what you are buying to avoid dispute. If possible get measurements of the various sizes of clothes you can lay your hands on in Nigeria and compare with the measurements on your seller's page.
thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
lahify: thanks alot
You welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
periphetes:
thanks so much for the reply..but pls brv i want to know if this method %100 safe paying for various items. Through a link of one of the items also needed on his aliexpress store..is there something i shld instruct him to do or avoid, to ensure all goods are delivered pls?.
Depends on the level of relationship between you and him. I can't tell you whether to trust him or not. Why don't you buy those things yourself?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prinxmax(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
MAXDOKLIN SERVICES
Call us today for all your Small and Medium Scale(SME) business problem.
*BUSINESS PLAN
*BUSINESS PLAN TRAINING
*WEALTH MANAGEMENT
*INTERNAL CONTROL STRUCTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS
*ACCOUNTING STRUCTURE
*INVESTMENT ADVICE
*SMALL SCALE BUSINESS START-UPS ADVICE AND CONSULTING.

, Abuja.
PHONE:07032618349
EMAIL: amaechiprincec@yahoo.com
BBM:29CAA33C
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
ozycy: . Go to play store, install alisuppliers mobile app, the one wt a blue colour. It's better than the alibaba.com app, cos u will know when u are the one talking and when the seller it's talking, lol. China post took 15days to arrive naija. grin hmm
Thanks Bro I will definitely download it. More grease to your engine.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
guys shuld i open a dispute..!! Is almost 18 days i cant track my parcel.....i ask d seller to gimmi another tracking number buh d guys jux ignored me...abeg wot shuld i doo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by periphetes: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
eph12:
Depends on the level of relationship between you and him. I can't tell you whether to trust him or not. Why don't you buy those things yourself?
its because i would like to ship all the items 2geda @once. But what do tink brv paying thru d link shld av me protected by escrow right? Thanks 4 reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
aumeehn: guys shuld i open a dispute..!! Is almost 18 days i cant track my parcel.....i ask d seller to gimmi another tracking number buh d guys jux ignored me...abeg wot shuld i doo
Do nt open dispute. D last item power bank took abut 40 days b4 i cud track it. Maybe its sweden post. Just gv it time n still try n talk to him, so he can gv u d tracking link. Cheers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
periphetes:
its because i would like to ship all the items 2geda @once. But what do tink brv paying thru d link shld av me protected by escrow right? Thanks 4 reply
This is how it works
1. your seller gives you a link to pay for something in his store.
2. the amount is more than the normal value of that item you are paying for in that link because the money is to be used elsewhere
3. he buys ur stuffs for you and send to you.
Now if he sends just what is in the link you paid for how do you convince aliexpress that the money was meant for something else. As far as they are concerned you paid for the goods on that link and you received it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
hi to every importers here. Pls i need u guys help urgently, i hav being using my nokia asha 200 and nokia e63 to chart wit sellers before placing orders on aliexpress but few weeks ago, i was no longer able to chart wit sellers as d `contact now(message seller) form is not workin wen usin my phones. I hav tried phone browsers and others but still same thing. Pls wat shuld i do to be able to chart wit sellers on my phone as i want to place order for som goods?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sixteen2012: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Sam-Nelson:
hi to every importers here. Pls i need u guys help urgently, i hav being using my nokia asha 200 and nokia e63 to chart wit sellers before placing orders on aliexpress but few weeks ago, i was no longer able to chart wit sellers as d `contact now(message seller) form is not workin wen usin my phones. I hav tried phone browsers and others but still same thing. Pls wat shuld i do to be able to chart wit sellers on my phone as i want to place order for som goods?
use a smartphone or your system.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by darmochy1(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2014
FOR THE BOSSES...

Original Skone watch, comes in original watch box.

Features: Full calendar, 30 meters water resistance

Price: 3300 naira per piece. Huge discount for bulk purchase.

Nationwide delivery. Pay on delivery available in Lagos. We also offer pay on delivery in Ibadan, Oyo, Ogbomoso and Ilorin (for at least 6 pieces).

BBM: 7BCB0EEE, Whatsapp: 08154372594

Apex-Kolektions (http://www.facebook.com/ApexKolektions)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2014
I want to import a particular item weighing about 25kg from china,anyone with idea on the best and affordable shipping agent to use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by periphetes: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2014
eph12:
This is how it works
1. your seller gives you a link to pay for something in his store.
2. the amount is more than the normal value of that item you are paying for in that link because the money is to be used elsewhere
3. he buys ur stuffs for you and send to you.
Now if he sends just what is in the link you paid for how do you convince aliexpress that the money was meant for something else. As far as they are concerned you paid for the goods on that link and you received it.
infact that is exactly my worry for him not to ship just the goods on the link provided...i have been planning what strategy to checkmate him with? What about making my shipper to pay &check my goods on his delivery to them...or what other tactic do you tink could workout too. Thanks bruv
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by donstevewrites: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
periphetes:
infact that is exactly my worry for him not to ship just the goods on the link provided...i have been planning what strategy to checkmate him with? What about making my shipper to pay &check my goods on his delivery to them...or what other tactic do you tink could workout too. Thanks bruv
Given the explanation from eph12 I think ur bugging ur self.just look for other sellers that can sell same products to and then consolidate them wit ur local shipper.but if ur still fervent wit ur pursuit I wish u luck.or beta still ask him to recommend sellers wu can sell those items to you.ma 100 cent

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bastien: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
embarassedPlease help teach me how buying of stuff is done,owu wan kill me,never done it before would love to learn by an expert here,o want to be importing phones n it accessories. Thanks

adufaye4@gmail.com or adufaye4@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
bastien: embarassedPlease help teach me how buying of stuff is done,owu wan kill me,never done it before would love to learn by an expert here,o want to be importing phones n it accessories. Thanks

adufaye4@gmail.com or adufaye4@yahoo.com
read from page 1(season 1) to here or check my signature and contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bastien: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: read from page 1(season 1) to here or check my signature and contact me on WhatsApp
I don hear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
periphetes:
Please remind me again the disadvantages of you buying your stuffs from different sellers yourself and telling them to send to your shipping agent.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
franzis: I want to import a particular item weighing about 25kg from china,anyone with idea on the best and affordable shipping agent to use
Which shipping agents do you know? Let's start from there first. You never can tell maybe the ones you know are the cheapest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.