Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1018061 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
But I just checked it now and its there
I only saw Ali express but didn't find Ali Baba, please how did you put it in the playstore search page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: i just sent you a PM

Replied..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Broken TV:
I only saw Ali express but didn't find Ali Baba, please how did you put it in the playstore search page.
Alibaba
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
Alibaba
Please Eph12 don't feel like I am disturbing you, I have already tried on my side but it is giving me different options I couldn't find it, please how do I get sellers ID when I want to chart with the sellers on trade manager, and can I chart with the sellers who is based on Ali express through Ali Baba.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Broken TV:
Please Eph12 don't feel like I am disturbing you, I have already tried on my side but it is giving me different options I couldn't find it, please how do I get sellers ID when I want to chart with the sellers on trade manager, and can I chart with the sellers who is based on Ali express through Ali Baba.
Use the contact now option to contact them and when they respond ask for their ID
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ntyce(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
practicalclass:

Was just going to ask about Nonikings services in recent times before seeing your post. Have you called him on his china number?

I called him several times.
It seems the goods have arrived, Augusta said she it has been cleared but it is inside their store and I still can't collect yet.

I am smelling fish here. I am prepared to cause wahala with them if anything should happen to my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
jayseehe: First bank's master card is not accepted on aliexpress nor alibaba
I had to order for the item on dhgate. I used hongkong free shipping. But i havn't gotten any tracking no. Will i get it after the 4 days waiting period?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jamexjulius(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
hi bros in house,, pls av been here since the thread was created but due lack of capital and vision on goods that i can import, that is why i didn`t take action back then....but nw have manage to get #20,000 as a start up capital, and i want go for tablet screen and tablet pouch...pls hw can i go about it, especially the shipping aspect...pls i will be waiting for replies from you guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello, I still gonna ask question. Pls is it possible to transfer money thru online banking to alipay wallet?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello bosses in the house, the email account i used in opening my PayPal account was disabled by Google. Reason: they said i violated their Terms of Service. So my question is can i still be operating my PayPal account with a disabled mail account without any problem? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Am sorry for asking much. Paying to a seller on aliexpress via PayPal, is it secured as escrow, will PayPal refund my money if a seller fail to ship an order? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bastien: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
yemi2plus:

My friend, you're to lazy to read.

Run from importation, else, it will make you poor.

Happy Importation Importers.
abegi pack well,if u can't explain don't quote me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Longest time friends. How is business. we ve been having problems chating with suppliers since the upgraded trademanager is having problem. Now the solution is available.

Whenever the alisuppliers write '' network not available '' while trying to login to trademanager on mobile, click option on your phone , click exit to close the app, then click the app again from your menu. Someone should try this.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
bastien: abegi pack well,if u can't explain don't quote me

It is very simple, read the first few pages of season 1 and ask specific and 'informed' questions here. Some things have changed like shipping durations.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: Hello, I still gonna ask question. Pls is it possible to transfer money thru online banking to alipay wallet?
I don't think everyone is privileged to explore that option but I ask why would you want to keep money there when you can always use your credit card for any transaction.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: Am sorry for asking much. Paying to a seller on aliexpress via PayPal, is it secured as escrow, will PayPal refund my money if a seller fail to ship an order? Thanks
Its not the same thing. Escrow secures aliexpress while PayPal secures eBay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: Hello bosses in the house, the email account i used in opening my PayPal account was disabled by Google. Reason: they said i violated their Terms of Service. So my question is can i still be operating my PayPal account with a disabled mail account without any problem? Thanks.
its dangerous.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jamexjulius: hi bros in house,, pls av been here since the thread was created but due lack of capital and vision on goods that i can import, that is why i didn`t take action back then....but nw have manage to get #20,000 as a start up capital, and i want go for tablet screen and tablet pouch...pls hw can i go about it, especially the shipping aspect...pls i will be waiting for replies from you guys
You either use the shipping options on aliexpress or you contact one of the numerous shippers on NL to do it for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
its dangerous.
ok thanks. That meani i have to open another mail as well another paypal account then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
Its not the same thing. Escrow secures aliexpress while PayPal secures eBay.
Thanks for the reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: ok thanks. That meani i have to open another mail as well another paypal account then.
You may also have to change browser and network too to open a new one because once you enter PayPal website it will detect the already existing account if u use the same browser.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Meziem1010(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
PLS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AN IMPORTATION EBOOK AND I NEED A BREAK DOWN EXPLANATION ON HOW I CAN IMPORT FROM ALIBABA. GOD BLESS U AS U HELP. THANKS. Pls for the ebook, send to cyprian213@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meziem1010: PLS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AN IMPORTATION EBOOK AND I NEED A BREAK DOWN EXPLANATION ON HOW I CAN IMPORT FROM ALIBABA. GOD BLESS U AS U HELP. THANKS
if u no fit read from season 1 to 2 contact me make i sell ebook for u, my ogas in da house no vez for me na d guy need am ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
You may also have to change browser and network too to open a new one because once you enter PayPal website it will detect the already existing account if u use the same browser.
Wow! Thanks for the info boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
I make a transaction of $78 on aliexpress wit uba master card, but $79 was deducted from my account. I av send email to their customer card but on reply. Pls help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Broken TV:
probably the app isn't compatible with your phone, play store won't show you app that isn't compatible with your phone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Meziem1010(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Is a simply request, help if u can. i dont have the means to read through. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meziem1010: Is a simply request, help if u can. i dont have the means to read through. thanks

Worry no more. Join us here www.nairaland.com/1800623/free-aliexpress-ebay-importation-training
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Broken TV:

Your search must be wrong. It is Alibaba not Ali baba . You can also search alisupplier
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meziem1010: Is a simply request, help if u can. i dont have the means to read through. thanks
I can guarantee you that if you are not patient you will be frustrated in this business. Ask your questions and we will do our best to answer you to your satisfaction. You should also know that you will be taking a lot of risk in this business. Study, listen, read and take action risky or not. You'll learn faster when u take practical steps. I never asked a question about importation on this thread or anywhere else. I just observed and took practical steps. I have lost money before but I learnt my lessons well. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jamexjulius: hi bros in house,, pls av been here since the thread was created but due lack of capital and vision on goods that i can import, that is why i didn`t take action back then....but nw have manage to get #20,000 as a start up capital, and i want go for tablet screen and tablet pouch...pls hw can i go about it, especially the shipping aspect...pls i will be waiting for replies from you guys
u can use third party shipping,but make sure u discuss with d seller n find out if he can ship to ur shipping agent before u pay for d order.u then instruct him to write ur name and phone number on the package,ur shipping agent name ,address n phone number on the waybill.he shld also take a pix of the package n send to ur email.also instruct the sellers to ship thru SF express only.I hope u understand.if u dnt let me knw

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.