Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1013666 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2014
walexsho: please is there a way out? goods get stucked at airport, dhl then call that you need to pay Import duty on such goods. after paying the exhorbitant charges, there is no profit on such goods
if u had been following this thread from beginning, u should knew the ways around this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by memski(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=memski]hommies.. my goods just arrived Lagos today.
planning on getting it down to Owerri by Monday. any
local company that charges less to deliver in states
here in Nigeria... Owerri to be precise? please tell me
about them, if possible leave contact.

someone should please answer me. I need to bring this stuff down to Owerri by tomorrow.

Looks like no one wanna help me out....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
author=memski

You can contact Kobomarts Logistics.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wapfire: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
tonjeola:
if u had been following this thread from beginning, u should knew the ways around this

What nonsense, help him out if you can. I know its been discussed sometime in this thread but that's in middle/latter stage of the thread.

So you expect him to search through over 200 pages?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Payoneer allows you to receive payouts directly to a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard®.

The balance is maintained in USD, and you can view your balance on Payoneer’s website like Paypal.

Use the debit card to withdraw cash at ATMs or for purchases online or at the store.

Payoneer is only available in certain countries and not for Nigerians.
hmmmmm, I have the card right now with me, I received it 2weeks ago. They sent it to me when I requested it on their site took 37, days to get here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
chygoz3:
Actually payoneer is available to Nigerians also. I have one.
is it accepted on aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tweetums: is it accepted on aliexpress?
Yes it is. My very first purchase on aliexpress was done using it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
chygoz3:
Yes it is. My very first purchase on aliexpress was done using it.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls o is paypal account now available in Nigeria ? I jst saw it on google
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mickyboiz: Pls o is paypal account now available in Nigeria ? I jst saw it on google
see whining
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
walexsho: please is there a way out? goods get stucked at airport, dhl then call that you need to pay Import duty on such goods. after paying the exhorbitant charges, there is no profit on such goods
send them an email to know why you are being asked to pay extra fee. They will as you to produce some documents.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
tonjeola:
YES.
check the mail sent to me by paypal
Interesting. How does one open dispute after using PayPal on aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
d'virus:
Pls hw do i create paypal/escrow account in nigeria i read dat paypal av remove d ban dey place on nigeria. I need guidelines pls
paypal.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
phranco: Pls can someone help me on how to register on 1688.com and start making purchases.from My assessment on that site,it seems they only use PayPal as means of payment. How credible is their suppliers? has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks
check my signature to contact me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
guys with payoneer master card please can u xplain to me how you got yours?i intend applying for it using my skull as the address it should be sent to.please were u called to come pick it up?it so who called you and where did you go to pick it up?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tweetums: thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
stillmaticOG: guys with payoneer master card please can u xplain to me how you got yours?i intend applying for it using my skull as the address it should be sent to.please were u called to come pick it up?it so who called you and where did you go to pick it up?
I paid for mine to be sent via DHL so picking it up wasn't an issue for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Abeg guys am getting frustrated with AE, they have suspended three different accounts have opened within 2 weeks.
Once I place an order and make payment 2-3 hours after the order is shipped the account gets suspended for security reasons.
Have appealed for the account to be reactivated but from my research I don't think they will reactivate the account.
Please what can I do if I open another account to prevent AE from suspending it also?

NOTE: one of the account was registered with a friend full details and even the payment was done with my friends ATM and the account was suspended also, the only similarity about about the three account is my phone number for delivery
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Promhize:

What nonsense, help him out if you can. I know its been discussed sometime in this thread but that's in middle/latter stage of the thread.

So you expect him to search through over 200 pages?
so u knew it has been discuss before?
is that d reason u said nonsense?
he/she should read, if money was hidden in between d 200 pages won't he/she read
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
eph12:
Interesting. How does one open dispute after using PayPal on aliexpress?
open ur dispute thru paypal, d feature is in ur paypal account.But still remember all transactions thru alixpress are thru escrow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
guys evenin is true dat paypal account is nw available in Nigeria, i nid reply plss Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mickyboiz: guys evenin is true dat paypal account is nw available in Nigeria, i nid reply plss Nigeria

Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Meziem1010(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
mayorall:

Worry no more. Join us here www.nairaland.com/1800623/free-aliexpress-ebay-importation-training
THE THREAD IS NO MORE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mickyboiz: guys evenin is true dat paypal account is nw available in Nigeria, i nid reply plss Nigeria
very true
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ozycy: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tmany: Abeg guys am getting frustrated with AE, they have suspended three different accounts have opened within 2 weeks.
Once I place an order and make payment 2-3 hours after the order is shipped the account gets suspended for security reasons.
Have appealed for the account to be reactivated but from my research I don't think they will reactivate the account.
Please what can I do if I open another account to prevent AE from suspending it also?

NOTE: one of the account was registered with a friend full details and even the payment was done with my friends ATM and the account was suspended also, the only similarity about about the three account is my phone number for delivery
. I had similar issue few weeks back but I ve sorted it out already. Just close down all d accounts, I mean deactivate all the account u er linked to in one way or d order. Open a fresh account, it doesn't matter if u are using the same details in your previous account u closed, did u say ur account was" suspended or u were asked to submit some documents for verification
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
ozycy: . I had similar issue few weeks back but I ve sorted it out already. Just close down all d accounts, I mean deactivate all the account u er linked to in one way or d order. Open a fresh account, it doesn't matter if u are using the same details in your previous account u closed, did u say ur account was" suspended or u were asked to submit some documents for verification
this what am getting I actually did that when the first account got suspended.
Will do that again

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes
tanx, aw i go register 4 it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Mickyboiz: tanx, aw i go register 4 it

like this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2014
eph12:
paypal.com

Nope. Paypal.com/ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.