Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1012051 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ntyce(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?
it's now 14 days and I am yet to receive my goods sent via normal shipping.
Michael and Augusta are both tossing me around.
Judy claims the delay is due to clearing issues.
They keep saying "you will receive it tomorrow".

I have used them several times but this will be the first time they will disappoint.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
bastien: I don hear
I'm not interested in your money... I only wanted to help... There was actually no harm in trying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
I tried to order for a clipper on aliexpress but my firsbank mastercard was declined. I have been using the card to buy domains without problems.
How can i resolve this issue?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Intellab: I tried to order for a clipper on aliexpress but my firsbank mastercard was declined. I have been using the card to buy domains without problems.
How can i resolve this issue?
First bank's master card is not accepted on aliexpress nor alibaba
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by practicalclass: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
ntyce: is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?

I have used them several times but this will be the first time they will disappoint.

Was just going to ask about Nonikings services in recent times before seeing your post. Have you called him on his china number?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
ntyce: is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?

you are alone, our goods were sent 2 weeks ago and we received it last weekend, I have another set that was shipped yesterday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
eph12:
Which shipping agents do you know? Let's start from there first. You never can tell maybe the ones you know are the cheapest.
I know of chrisvicmall .... Their 10usd/kg is expensive, anthas.. About 8usd/kg as I was told..I am looking for something in the range of 4-5usd/kg
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
franzis: I know of chrisvicmall .... Their 10usd/kg is expensive, anthas.. About 8usd/kg as I was told..I am looking for something in the range of 4-5usd/kg
Normal shipping is around that amount. Takes 7-14days to get here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
eph12:
Normal shipping is around that amount. Takes 7-14days to get here.
normal shipping from which of the shippers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sixteen2012: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
franzis: normal shipping from which of the shippers
from anthas global
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2014
jayseehe: First bank's master card is not accepted on aliexpress nor alibaba

First bank is working If u have token
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bastien: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2014
jayseehe: I'm not interested in your money... I only wanted to help... There was actually no harm in trying
I didn't say So, just didn't like d way u replied, u expect me to be reading all over,something I don't understand
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2014
franzis: normal shipping from which of the shippers
anthas base1 nonny StPatrick etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2014
bastien: I didn't say So, just didn't like d way u replied, u expect me to be reading all over,something I don't understand
Ask your questions sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums:

Really? I personally don't use first bank for transactions like this but many people have complained about first bank card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums:

Really? And where did you get this info from?

* Av been using my FBN mastercard since last 2yrs. But the payment issue on aliexpress started around march/april

* After contacting their Customer reps via calls, I was forced to register for email alert and apply the token.

* I did everything,applied for the token,try paying on aliexpress but no change yet. I paid on dhgate before applying the token and it was succesful

* I still mailed them lastweek to know if the issue has been resolved.they said NO, we cnt use the site for now.

* so,when did you pay with your FBN mastercard?

NOTE:- you can pay with your FBN card on any other site except aliexpress and alibaba.

Used the card on godaddy to renew my domain

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums:

Sorry token or no token firstbank has disabled any transaction on Aliexpress with Firstbank mastercard.

So lets know when last you made your transaction because the last time i checked it was same refusal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2014
bastien: I didn't say So, just didn't like d way u replied, u expect me to be reading all over,something I don't understand

My friend, you're to lazy to read.

Run from importation, else, it will make you poor.

Happy Importation Importers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2014
ozycy: . Go to play store, install alisuppliers mobile app, the one wt a blue colour. It's better than the alibaba.com app, cos u will know when u are the one talking and when the seller it's talking, lol. China post took 15days to arrive naija. grin hmm
Bros I have downloaded it, but the problem is how to get the suppliers I D but I think Ali suppliers is only meant for the suppliers . I didn't find Alibaba on Google play.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2014
eph12:
anthas base1 nonny StPatrick etc
Please I can't find Ali baba app on playstore. ntyce what can I do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Broken TV:
Please I can't find Ali baba app on playstore. ntyce what can I do.
But I just checked it now and its there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
ntyce:

Install Alibaba app from Playstore.
Use Trademanager to chat with contacts.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2014
ozycy: . Go to play store, install alisuppliers mobile app, the one wt a blue colour. It's better than the alibaba.com app, cos u will know when u are the one talking and when the seller it's talking, lol. China post took 15days to arrive naija. grin hmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sorry token or no token firstbank has disabled any transaction on Aliexpress with Firstbank mastercard.

So lets know when last you made your transaction because the last time i checked it was same refusal.
Around February this year.... Pls Wat of skey bank master card, is it accepted on aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2014
help me with links to branded solar power bank with correct. volume capacity.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: Around February this year.... Pls Wat of skey bank master card, is it accepted on aliexpress?

Okay just so you know they stopped since march.

I dont use skye bank so i wouldnt know either.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Tweetums: Around February this year.... Pls Wat of skey bank master card, is it accepted on aliexpress?
Contact their customer care
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
yemi2plus:

My friend, you're to lazy to read.

Run from importation, else, it will make you poor.

Happy Importation Importers.
hello boss can i have your contact please? I really wanne discuss something with you. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay just so you know they stopped since march.

I dont use skye bank so i wouldnt know either.
hello ma, will like to discuss something very important with you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: hello ma, will like to discuss something very important with you.

Am at your service and hope it is business related oh..

Check my profile for my contact details..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am at your service and hope it is business related oh..

Check my profile for my contact details..
i just sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.