Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,987 members, 7,980,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1031336 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tekkyboy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wizeboy:

Haa bro, I am so sorry, I will prefer to keep it as secret please! I have discovered over time that once you mention Shipping Company on nairaland and so many people started using them, their service normally become slow and they always become irresponsible and unreliable due to the high orders they will be receiving from nairalanders. I have change up to 3 shipping company because of that. I decided to keep this one to myself, nothing is special about my shipping company though, because they charge the same rate other shipping company charge which is $5 for normal shipping and N300 for custom clearance while $10 for express.

In case you don't have shipping company that you are using yet, you can try those suggested by Nairalanders in the past like Chrisvicmall (I have used them in the past and found them very reliable then), CHYBKE GLOBAL, ANTHAS, etc.

So, allow me to still be enjoying the uninterrupted full attention and very fast services I am currently enjoying from my new shipping company smiley smiley smiley I am so sorry for been selfish in this regard.
i love that your post,i just learn much from it now.
u got a mail sir i have somethings to ask you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tekkyboy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tekkyboy: i hail all importers in the house,pls i need someone to help me on this issue.i want to order some phone on ebay through wap.ebay.com i was able to watch the item but when i try to bid this is what am getting

"We're sorry, a processing error
has occurred. Please try again.

pls assit me on how to go about this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wizeboy:

Haa bro, I am so sorry, I will prefer to keep it as secret please! I have discovered over time that once you mention Shipping Company on nairaland and so many people started using them, their service normally become slow and they always become irresponsible and unreliable due to the high orders they will be receiving from nairalanders. I have change up to 3 shipping company because of that. I decided to keep this one to myself, nothing is special about my shipping company though, because they charge the same rate other shipping company charge which is $5 for normal shipping and N300 for custom clearance while $10 for express.

In case you don't have shipping company that you are using yet, you can try those suggested by Nairalanders in the past like Chrisvicmall (I have used them in the past and found them very reliable then), CHYBKE GLOBAL, ANTHAS, etc.

So, allow me to still be enjoying the uninterrupted full attention and very fast services I am currently enjoying from my new shipping company smiley smiley smiley I am so sorry for been selfish in this regard.

really it is disheartening the way people abuse any available opportunity. Myself has experienced lots of such abuses here on Nairaland and I had tried several times to let people understand the implications at the end of the day but many times all efforts to no avail. I understand why you are scared of making it public, but for a reserved person like me there is no trouble having special or confidential matters within my custody. If you feel comfortable to share the address with me I assure you there is no cause for alarm. Seriously biz minded individuals know success in a real-time venture involves lots of discipline.

pls feel relax with utmost confidence to share the partner and probably other biz secrets for a successful enterprise with me thru my PM, esp watsapp or email. Thanks as I am hoping for your candid response.

customers are about paying for items I wanted to buy from Alibaba but payment processing and shipping has been the bottleneck.

I need urgent assistance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wizeboy:

Buying from Alibaba is not that difficult, kindly search through nairaland to read what everybody have wrote in the past concerning buying from Alibaba.

Let me however, provide you with few information based on personal experience.

ALIBABA is mostly a Manufacturers and Suppliers website, which makes products there more cheaper than aliexpress and dhgate.

MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: Based on above fact, alibaba don't normally sell per piece as it is obtainable in both aliexpress and dhgate, they sell in MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) which might be 10pieces, 50pieces, 1000pieces or even 10000pieces depending on the type of products you want to be involved in. You can buy below the MOQ on alibaba, is only that the price will be more higher than meeting their MOQ. You can also buy below the MOQ, if you can convince the Manufacturers or Suppliers that you just want to buy the few pieces as sample with a promise to meet the MOQ in the next order but that mean you will always look for another suppliers every time you want to order for such products. I normally let them realized I cant meet up the MOQ in some cases which the price might be higher than the MOQ but as time goes on, such Suppliers normally reduce the price even without meeting the MOQ once they see you as a regular customer of the product.

PAYMENT: Most of the Manufacturers and Suppliers don't accept escrow thereby, you can't pay through Mastercard or Visa Card. There mode of payment is always through T/T, Western Union, etc. To use T/T, you have to open domiciliary Account with any Nigerian banks to transfer money, you can't use Western Union to send money from Nigeria. But I normally pay through the shipping company I am using or through a friend, which I normally buy goods from, in aliexpress. If you have good relationship with any aliexpress seller, he can help you by just listing some products that worth the money on his store, which you will just order and he will just help you transfer the money to the Manufacturers/Suppliers once he receive it.

SHIPPING: There is no free shipping in ALIBABA, what they normally have is FOB, which is always to transfer your goods to China port before you will be responsible for any other shipping cost to Nigeria. If you are using Air Freight shipping, you can ask the Manufacturers/Suppliers to send the goods to your shipping company address (they always send my goods to my shipping company free of charge) before you will now be responsible for shipping cost to Nigeria.

WARNING: Becareful when buying from ALIBABA because there are many scammers on the site, always ensure that you transact business with a GOLD MEMBER and moreso, I always ensure that any Manufacturer/Supplier I deal with normally have minimum of 4 years Membership on ALIBABA. Ensure you and the supplier really talk extensively about the product and ask question when you are not clear. Always exchange several email and ask for warranty on any product you are buying before buying.

I hope this will help you a little bit in your quest of exploring ALIBABA.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Promhize:

State - Enugu
Town - Enugu
Area - Azikwe Stadium
Street - Okpara Avenue

Postcode - 400261

Kindly help me to check
state:osun
town: Ilesha
area: roundabout or market or Ilesha east LGA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herlonso: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2014
we need producer of customised wrist band/hand
band and producer of customised wristwatch in
osun state
you can send your proposal to
adeolaconcept12@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2014
herlonso: we need producer of customised wrist band/hand
osun state

Naija based or foreign based?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2014
china post too gud.10days and e don enta nija.expecting a call from the post office today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: china post too gud.10days and e don enta nija.expecting a call from the post office today
. My last order took 9 days. I got my items on d 9th day.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2014
funkyjms:

Kindly help me to check
state:osun
town: Ilesha
area: roundabout or market or Ilesha east LGA

Can't find any of those areas, what is the name of the market? Or your street name
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
herlonso: we need producer of customised wrist band/hand
osun state

Mayorall Enterprises is located in Osogbo. you can visit us in our office

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
santakris: . My last order took 9 days. I got my items on d 9th day.
which of them, china post air parcel or china post air mail?
stillmaticOG: china post too gud.10days and e don enta nija.expecting a call from the post office today

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Tonjeola1: which of them, china post air parcel or china post air mail?
air mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tonjeola1:

. China Air Mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Manufacturered and produced by Mayorall . . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
santakris: . China Air Mail
tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: air mail
Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jamexjulius(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
if i want to be using china mail/parcel, will i av to pay for box in post office to start operating and i want to confirm if anybody av little experience about ilorin post office. If is still functioning and it is secure for business transaction...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone, I bought this watch to test-run my importing skills but cant seem to track the parcel . China Air Mail RG005355408CN. Pls help me to track it.

Tnx!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls how do I reply a seller's message on Aliexpress?

Tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mariesio: Pls how do I reply a seller's message on Aliexpress?

Tnx
come for one on one training, u need practical not theory

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kinharold(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello, hope I didnt come too late to the Party.

I have just about 200k that I wish to start with in this importation business. I know well about most China importation/suppliers sites such as Aliexpress, Madeinchina etc. As an IT Technician, I plan to bring in majorly Laptops and its accessories, Ipads, Smartphone etc.

But i am still skeptical about the payment aspect and quality guarantee ie getting exactly what you ordered. please, I need contacts for practical assistance in this regard.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
kinharold: Hello, hope I didnt come too late to the Party.

I have just about 200k that I wish to start with in this importation business. I know well about most China importation/suppliers sites such as Aliexpress, Madeinchina etc. As an IT Technician, I plan to bring in majorly Laptops and its accessories, Ipads, Smartphone etc.

But i am still skeptical about the payment aspect and quality guarantee ie getting exactly what you ordered. please, I need contacts for practical assistance in this regard.

Thank you.
do u ve personal system?
can take u on practical training
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: Manufacturered and produced by Mayorall . . . .

grin grin grin

Mayorall goods Nigeria Enterprises sir. cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Goodday importers in the house..please i called accessbank customercare today and after our lengthy discussion we arrived that they would issue me a visa platinum card..so importers in the house i want to know if any one has any review about the card the pros and cons...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jamexjulius: if i want to be using china mail/parcel, will i av to pay for box in post office to start operating and i want to confirm if anybody av little experience about ilorin post office. If is still functioning and it is secure for business transaction...thanks
You don't need to pay for any box. There are functioning post offices in every state if not every local government.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kinharold(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tonjeola1:
do u ve personal system?
can take u on practical training
Thanks a lot for the offer. I am always online and I just registered with ChirsVicMall after finding knowing about them here on Nairaland.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2014

Thank you.
eBay should serve you better if you are looking to buy the popular names like apple HP Dell Samsung.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
kinharold:
Thanks a lot for the offer. I am always online and I just registered with ChirsVicMall after finding knowing about them here on Nairaland.
OK. happy importing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
please I have only but one question ...does it mean no one has been scammed here through Ali express or Ali baba ?cos me am scared

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Soteriahascome: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2014

Thank you.

Send me a mail and i shall train you till you become an importation expert with all the links and connections...

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.