Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:01 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1020308 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok si, I'll do that now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2014
nano4him:
are you sending it to her directly? if yes then you can use her address as the shipping address but confirm your seller ships to her address
alright! Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by larrymoore111: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls gurus in the house......am trying to buy sone goods on aliexpress and wen i wanted to pay online tru ma card i was asked to fill up my shipping address first......but i want the seller to send my goods to a third party agent.......pls how can i make payment cos have already told the seller that he will deliver in china for me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osas007(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Please guys my I base in the states also have an eBay account as well.I will
Like to know what products I could ship to Nigeria that would gain profits pretty well.And also what's the guarantee that my products will get to Nigeria safely if seller is shipping to 9ja.Do buy stuffs on eBay pretty well but only to my home address in the states.Any advice from the forum will be highly appreciated.Thanks and God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
good morning house mates, I won a bid on eBay and the seller says he ship to Nigeria. please has eBay started shipping to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Please I need help, am using UC Web but can't chat with a supplier In AE, please which app can I use to chat with a seller in AB and ALI EXPRESS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2014
ojialo: good morning house mates, I won a bid on eBay and the seller says he ship to Nigeria. please has eBay started shipping to Nigeria?
yes, some seller ship worldwide, av bought many items on eBay and shipped to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2014
timothyuche1: Please I need help, am using UC Web but can't chat with a supplier In AE, please which app can I use to chat with a seller in AB and ALI EXPRESS
I useD default browser and chrome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Tweetums: yes, some seller ship worldwide, av bought many items on eBay and shipped to Nigeria.
Please i want to b conversant and buyin frm ebay.com too, hw do i start?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Tweetums: yes, some seller ship worldwide, av bought many items on eBay and shipped to Nigeria.
Please i want to b conversant and buyin frm ebay.com too, what do i need to do & hw do i start?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2014
landray2003:
Please i want to b conversant and buyin frm ebay.com too, what do i need to do & hw do i start?
you have to open paypal and verified it before u can transact on eBay. That is the only means
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Tweetums: you have to open paypal and verified it before u can transact on eBay. That is the only means
Is it possible to use Agent/3rd party and what r d items dt cheaper on d site?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Tweetums: you have to open paypal and verified it before u can transact on eBay. That is the only means
@ tweetums fidelity bank worker told me I can use my visa card to make payments on eBay as it is linked with PayPal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osas007(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
osas007: Please guys my I base in the states also have an eBay account as well.I will
Like to know what products I could ship to Nigeria that would gain profits pretty well.And also what's the guarantee that my products will get to Nigeria safely if seller is shipping to 9ja.Do buy stuffs on eBay pretty well but only to my home address in the states.Any advice from the forum will be highly appreciated.Thanks and God bless
Can someone please enlighten me more and what brand of products can I get for starters?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
osas007: .
Can someone please enlighten me more and what brand of products can I get for starters?
start with phones, before uu buy them look at the tech section of nairaland ,compare recent prices in the nigerian market with ur cost price and shipping . Don't start with laptops at the initial stage . Secondly try and devise a service you can render to nigerian businesses .to be honest it isn't about product buying but identifying the need of the people and giving them something to help their situation . v
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2014
ojialo: @ tweetums fidelity bank worker told me I can use my visa card to make payments on eBay as it is linked with PayPal.
so far you can use iT to verified ur paypal it ll work fine
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
landray2003:
Is it possible to use Agent/3rd party and what r d items dt cheaper on d site?
wait, anytime I feel using 3rd party I paid them to secure it for me because I don't wand eBay to suspend my acc... U can search many itEms u like I choose the lowest u want and pay for it... The seller price are not the same.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ladygeneral: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Tweetums pls send me ur whatsapp number. Need to discuss sometin wit u

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Ladygeneral: Tweetums pls send me ur whatsapp number. Need to discuss sometin wit u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smatadex(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Please Brothers hv been searching through aliexpress for days, I need 12000mah of power bank but d feedback of the once am seeing re bad. Please I will be happy if anybody can post a link for me, help a broda here abeg. Thanks y'all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
smatadex: Please Brothers hv been searching through aliexpress for days, I need 12000mah of power bank but d feedback of the once am seeing re bad. Please I will be happy if anybody can post a link for me, help a broda here abeg. Thanks y'all
bros why don't u buy from those who have it in nigeria , many of them are on nairalanad . Like mayorall. That will save u the agony of waiting for weeks .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2014
smatadex: Please Brothers hv been searching through aliexpress for days, I need 12000mah of power bank but d feedback of the once am seeing re bad. Please I will be happy if anybody can post a link for me, help a broda here abeg. Thanks y'all
get one from mayorall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2014
sconp: hey bro sorry for the late replies, my phone developed some problems and hasn't been repaired till now.

yes the post office in unn works, once received and order there.,
thanks bro, I've already sent an item over. I hope those guys wont charge for parcel collection? Thanks again!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2014
iykmora: thanks bro, I've already sent an item over. I hope those guys wont charge for parcel collection? Thanks again!
i gave the lady there, hundred naira for her airtime spent in callin and textin me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by larrymoore111: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2014
larrymoore111: Pls gurus in the house......am trying to buy sone goods on aliexpress and wen i wanted to pay online tru ma card i was asked to fill up my shipping address first......but i want the seller to send my goods to a third party agent.......pls how can i make payment cos have already told the seller that he will deliver in china for me

please i need an answer to this..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smatadex(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Help me o my Mention is no longer showing o, everytym I hv a mention it always shows blank hope Ebola virus neva affect my page o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2014
onatisi: start with phones, before uu buy them look at the tech section of nairaland ,compare recent prices in the nigerian market with ur cost price and shipping . Don't start with laptops at the initial stage . Secondly try and devise a service you can render to nigerian businesses .to be honest it isn't about product buying but identifying the need of the people and giving them something to help their situation . v
thats marketing . He should search his locality and identify the needs of the people and find a way to satisfy it. Nice one bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2014
contact Mayorall. He sells full and quality powerbank. He sells it at the rate of N3500. Test and see that his powerbank is good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2014

Try mayor source 12,000Mah full capacity power bank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
are you sure you have not been dealing with chinese and thinking it's from Americans..

Been a long time here buddies... men. this life na wa o cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
landray2003: Congrat bro......Pls can u giv me d link of dt seller u bought frm? Thanks

Send me a mail...will reply it. Won't b fair 2 just write it here. This is business remember!

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.