Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1014815 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

For f**k's sake, we've been down this ish for too long. Little wonder some guys won't patronize any product of Asian birth
Imagine seeing the advert for an iPad Air or Samsung Galaxy Tab on eBay or Amazon with description "Built-in 3G"
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sha !!!!

Oga, the Chinese have their own peculiar way of writing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thespecialone:

Oga, the [b]Chinese [/b]have their own peculiar way of writing.

You helped me drive my point home. Cheers!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

You helped me drive my point home. Cheers!!!
And your point is chinese products are bad right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
eph12:
And your point is chinese products are bad right?

I never said that . . My point is, some Chinese products never cease to amaze me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

I never said that . . My point is, some Chinese products never cease to amaze me
One thing i believe is you get value for your money. Let Americans create a tab of 45$ and see how its going to look like. Common sense tells me that i can never buy a product worth 50$ and expect to see it work like 500$.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
eph12:
One thing i believe is you get value for your money. Let Americans create a tab of 45$ and see how its going to look like. Common sense tells me that i can never buy a product worth 50$ and expect to see it work like 500$.

Different strokes for diff'rn't folks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Pls help to track, been unable to .....RJ141791981CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Pls help to track, been unable to .....RJ141791981CN

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Tweetums: Brokentv, don't mind them coz they know nothing...... Tablet PC
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi,4G LTE,External 3G..... Built in 3G mean it using sim In which u can browse through 3g...... External 3g mean u can still browsing through external dongle
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

That is one problem i have with Nigerians ! They don't like to read. You shouldn't blame the seller, because the full item description is clearly pointed out. No SIM card support ! If only u had read the item description, u would have known. U just saw a picture of a fine tab, and he ordered. U sef want dey among tab-user, shey! Is that how to do business? When you said the name of a product, you still have to Google it, and check for reviews to be sure you're not buying an expensive plastic toy. Okay check am 512 MB of RAM; bros that tin go hang tire, so tey u sef go vex dash person !
Na one chance u enter, the last time i used a tab with 512 MB RAM was like 2010 and the tab sef fit fry egg, the heat wey e dey generate ehn, no be small tin! In summary, you should have read the product description well, instead of relying on the seller to answer your questions.
If na me be the seller sef, i go slap u for such a stupid question. As in, u aint blind are you? Cant you read English ?
F***k it, i dey vex man
I don't have your time right now.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2014
yemi2plus:

I will advise you not to waste your time opening any dispute. You failed to read the item description which clearly stated that the said phone doesn't use a sim card.

Accept that the fault is from your end and move on. However, it was wrong on the side of the seller to lie about the nature of the phone when you asked him. Too bad.

Master Yemi thanks a lot,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2014
eph12:
Calm down boss. As long as in-built 3G is in the description then a sim slot should be there. Though i wouldn't buy this product even if a gun is pointed at my head angry
BrokenTv i still think you have every right to be angry. Open dispute you have my blessing smiley

Thanks I have decided not open dispute, I will be using using my android phone hotsport to browse with the tab. But can I use modem on it, Or how can I browse on it without using my android phone or Wi-Fi.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
BrokenTV:
Thanks I have decided not open dispute, I will be using using my android phone hotsport to browse with the tab. But can I use modem on it, Or how can I browse on it without using my android phone or Wi-Fi.
You can connect a modem to it using a OTG cable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2014
BrokenTV:
if i b u i go open dispute gan ni!.....bcus 1st of all u said u asked d seller on chat if the device uses sim......d idiot said yes?...........as a seller he shouldn't av lied @ all......,,,,bro open dispute walai
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2014
BrokenTV:

Thats good boss. Will like to ask you some questions, Chinese have ways of manipulating their products. Our friend might have been cheated. Even on great ebay, products details can be revised.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Mariesio: Pls help to track, been unable to .....RJ141791981CN

Thanks
Copy and paste here what you see when you track it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2014
eph12:
You can connect a modem to it using a OTG cable.
Okay thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2014
BrokenTV:
Since you have decided to use it that way, open a dispute, you have nothing to lose. This may also help someone else not to be swindled.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
mayorall:

Thats good boss. Will like to ask you some questions, Chinese have ways of manipulating their products. Our friend might have been cheated. Even on great ebay, products details can be revised.
Cool you can ask me the questions MAYOR.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sonyeah(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Amazingg:
did you use them? how is their service like?
I used them and according to them,I should get my package today due to some delays at the airport or so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2014
broses...... see way tin my tracking details de write

Date Time Event Processed by Notes
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Mailed Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Arrival at border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Departure from border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Mon 04.08.2014 16:48 Arrived in transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Mon 04.08.2014 21:41 Departed transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Wed 06.08.2014 04:07 Arrived in transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Wed 06.08.2014 05:19 Departure from border point of origin country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Wed 06.08.2014 05:19 Departed transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Our delivery partners in the destination country have unfortunately not provided us with any consignment incidents.
The lack of this information does not affect actual delivery.

i no understand pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
BrokenTV:

Guy, you dey mad? I go sammer you ban if u no soji yourself. Open dispute jare!

Take a screenshot of the tablet description page highlighting the part with the built in 3G. Also retrieve your chat history with the seller and take a screenshot of where you specifically asked him if it had sim slot and he said YES.

Attach both screenshots when filing the dispute

You were misled by the description and worse the seller lied to you.

You wanna win this dispute die. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Meanwhile @ BrokenTV,

I get one sparingly used and mint condition Tecno Pad N9 for dash. This one get built in 3G abi na sim slot Confirm grin

Na just 20k and e make sense pass that palasa way Chinko sell you.

Holla me PM, if u wan deal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your mobile phones ipads tablets anywhere anytime,Blackberry z3 cases, iphone 5 5s 5g cases with screen protector, Samsung galaxy s5 cases with screen protector, electronic hair shaver trimmer,stainless steel blackhead pimple acne needle remover tool,magnetic therapy neck massager,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,wireless door/window security Alarm and more in Nigeria(nationwide delivery/pay on delivery via DHL) @ /bestprice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2014
semid4lyfe: Meanwhile @ BrokenTV,

I get one sparingly used and mint condition Tecno Pad N9 for dash. This one get built in 3G abi na sim slot Confirm grin

Na just 20k and e make sense pass that palasa way Chinko sell you.

Holla me PM, if u wan deal

Oga Semiu, u want kill am?
Person wey neva recover from malaria, you want add typhoid for am . . . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2014
oneniceguy:

2 weeks, $5.3/kg and N300/kg custom clearing
..2 weeks ke.. I got delivery of 20pcs of power bank through Netherlands post (postNL) in 2 weeks via free shipping

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
i don't understand this English o esp the last part.can anybody help? it was a shoe for $17 and shipping cost $30 so i told him i will buy bulk purchase but need a sample first with free shipping and he reply this.

xi: Hi dear, the shipping cost to your place is higher than other countries, so we cannot do freeshipping, more 10usd shipping cost will be added!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wonderboy1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please help me track my goods:Em924191159in

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls wat z d exchange rate for diamond bnk. Tnks n God bless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
semid4lyfe:

Take a screenshot of the tablet description page highlighting the part with the built in 3G. Also retrieve your chat history with the seller and take a screenshot of where you specifically asked him if it had sim slot and he said YES.

+1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
semid4lyfe:

grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
fnep2smooth: broses...... see way tin my tracking details de write

Date Time Event Processed by Notes
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Mailed Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Arrival at border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Wed 23.07.2014 18:05 Departure from border point of origin country Asendia Asia
Mon 04.08.2014 16:48 Arrived in transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Mon 04.08.2014 21:41 Departed transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Wed 06.08.2014 04:07 Arrived in transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Wed 06.08.2014 05:19 Departure from border point of origin country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Wed 06.08.2014 05:19 Departed transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Our delivery partners in the destination country have unfortunately not provided us with any consignment incidents.
The lack of this information does not affect actual delivery.

i no understand pls
Shey the destination is Nigeria abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.