Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? (13208 Views)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by strangest(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2013
Buhari should go and sleep.. all his mates has retired...
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Buhari/Fashola please..
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ritux: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

Who are u? how many heads do u have? How many votes do u control? Crap.

I am me. It is only in nairaland that u see pple calling Buhari's name for president. But just take note of this, BUHARI will never never be president again.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by dirifred(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2013
if Buhari is the flag bearer, then they will definitely fail again.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ngooka: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
This is the beginning of there failure
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ADIGUNadekunle: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
fashola\rochars
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ritux: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
dirifred: if Buhari is the flag bearer, then they will definitely fail again.

150% on point. Certainly they will fail with him.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2013
ritux:

I am me. It is only in nairaland that u see pple calling Buhari's name for president. But just take note of this, BUHARI will never never be president again.

crap. u and ur single vote should ffuck off. Buhari will control more than 11million votes this time around and with sincere support of Fashola (millions from SW) and even OSobaba, Rochas, more will even come from SS/SE than before. The truth is the bulk of SS/SE will still stick to retardeen Jonathan. that has been added to the calculation. The beginning of the end of the killer party has started
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by MadCow1: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2013
[b]A merger...

A Merger of;

CPC - A Northern Political party whose sole aim is to return power to the North by any means necessary. The same Northern Party that threatened Nigeria with blood shed should their preferred candidate fail to win which they eventually did. The political arm of Boko Haram.

APGA - An Igbo Political Party. coFounded by the late Biafran warlord. A party whose sole objective is an Igbo president by any means necessary. A party that cant even comfortably deliver the East. The political arm of the Igbo terrorist association MASSOB/BZM.

ACN - A Yoruba Political Party. Headed by Bola Tinubu. A Party that has so many internal problems of its own. A Party that seeks to represent only Yoruba interests. The political arm of the Yoruba terrorist groups OPC & NURTW.

ANPP - The older brother of CPC. Yet another Northern Political party.

All these parties all have selfish interests. And this merger is riding on the back of extreme desparation to unseat the ruling PDP. Sadly, all I see is another mass failure in the making. All President Jonathan has to do is ensure minimal rigging. Let Nigerians vote and you will see that we all dont want the North in power again.

Come 2015.. PDP shall reign supreme yet again..

FRESH BREEZE 2015.. In Joe we trust[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by eagleeye2: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2013
I am a fan of Buhari and I like his anti-corruption stance.
But any ticket featuring Buhari is bound to lose. I believe that Buhari is a good man and will help reduce corruption if elected. But, again majority of Nigerians will not vote for Buhari.
Buhari should step back and give advice to the younger generation politicians, Same with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by drnoel: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2013
homesteady:

actually that is what i thought of,but why i finally settled for fashola is because he is more popular than tinubu in terms of perfomance during their respective reign's as governor's.

fashola being more pupolar than Tinubu is an understatement cos Tinubu did not do anything

eagle,eye:
I am a fan of Buhari and I like his anti-corruption stance.
But any ticket featuring Buhari is bound to lose. I believe that Buhari is a good man and will help reduce corruption if elected. But, again majority of Nigerians will not vote for Buhari.
Buhari should step back and give advice to the younger generation politicians, Same with Tinubu.

Tinubu/Buhari is no go, plain and simple. We want fresh ideas not stale old men who believe that the Nigerian presidency is their birthright..
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ritux: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Buhari should take a clue from IBB. Let him go and relax. There are other credible pple who feel the pains of Nigerians and can fight corruption.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Libkid(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Dis merge stuff is jez a confusion cos there will be confusion within those parties cos igbos would be fighting to be d party flag bearer same with d yorubas and hausas.to me dis merger party is jez a flop in making cos it will take them time to form d kind of unity dat pdp gat.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by CohenJane: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2013
Corlah: What about this combination SHEKARAU/FASHOLA while buhari and tinubu should serve as kingmaker

I think I'm more comfortable with this one
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by oddy4real(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Mad Cow: [b]A merger...

A Merger of;

CPC - A Northern Political party whose sole aim is to return power to the North by any means necessary. The same Northern Party that threatened Nigeria with blood shed should their preffered candidate fail to win which they eventually did. The political arm of Boko Haram.

APGA - An Igbo Political Party. coFounded by the late Biafran warlord. A party whose sole objective is an Igbo president by any means necessary. A party that cant even comfortably deliver the East. The political arm of the Igbo terrorist association MASSOB/BZM.

ACN - A Yoruba Political Party. Headed by Bola Tinubu. A Party that has so many internal problems of its own. A Party that seeks to represent only Yoruba interests. The political arm of the Yoruba terrorist groups OPC & NURTW.

All these parties all have selfish interests. And this merger is riding on the back of extreme desparation to unseat the ruling PDP. Sadly, all I see is another mass failure in the making. All President Jonathan has to do is ensure minimal rigging. Let Nigerians vote and you will see that we all dont want the North in power again.

FRESH BREEZE 2015.. [color=red]In Joe we trust[/sub][/b]
TELL DEMDEM and his fellow Retardeens
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by truelovecom: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2013
peckhamboi: Buhari/Fashola

Mark my words.
Julieccentric: Buhari/Fashola please..

Mark my words.

Do you think that buhari/fashola tickect will win?……………We IGBOs rigged the 2011 presidential election, and made Goodluck president.…The merged party will only win, if an IGBO man/woman gets the presidential/v.presidential ticket. If not , we will rig the 2015 presidential election again and retain Goodluck
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by holyvirgin: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2013
ritux: Mark my words also. BUHARI will never, i repeat never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria again.
GBAM! Northerners would rather vote for ATiku to that failure buhari.

Sai jonathan
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2013
truelove.com:

Do you think that buhari/fashola tickect will win?……………We IGBOs rigged the 2011 presidential election, and made Goodluck president.…The merged party will only win, if an IGBO man/woman gets the presidential/v.presidential ticket. If not , we will rig the 2015 presidential election again and retain Goodluck

And what does that say about you?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Dsage1: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I would have loved to Sanusi Lamido for President and Fashola for Vice President, but then, Aso Rock is not vacant, its impossible to defeat PDP in 2015 going by the monumental achievements that we will expect in 2013-2014 in the Electricity and visible Airports, Roads, Rail Projects, so cease all speculations till 2019. Then Sanusi and Fashola must have rounded up their tenure of their respectively governorships. These are two people that can drive the engine of growth, but I understand that many religious people will have concern about muslim-muslim ticket, then we can have the Governor of Akwa Ibom, or a better option for the combo, I am not guaranteeing any success, but it will scare the PDP to nominate their best for the 2019 elections, but 2015 is already signed and sealed.

What a baseless assumptions! Tell me how GEJ is going to win in 2015?

@op,to me, Buhari/Rochas is a perfect combination. Buhari tend to win many votes from entire north while the influence of Rachas can also brings numerous votes from SE. For the SW,they are most educated people in Nigeria, and besides ACN is already controlling many states from the region, so no problem.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by ritux: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

crap. u and ur single vote should ffuck off. Buhari will control more than 11million votes this time around and with sincere support of Fashola (millions from SW) and even OSobaba, Rochas, more will even come from SS/SE than before. The truth is the bulk of SS/SE will still stick to retardeen Jonathan. that has been added to the calculation. The beginning of the end of the killer party has started

Ok till then. Let's watch and see. That is if the merger will not even collapse before the end of 2013
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by holyvirgin: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2013
ritux:

Please say it again and again and again......

Sai jonathan
Fashocrook and Tinubu can kill themselves for all we care. After jonajona come 2015 another pdp will be president
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

Okija, u are entitled to ur opinion but i disagree completely. Even the killer party itself has its own selfish interest to protect all warped in corruption. remove money and power from them and they will fall apart like a pack of cards. That extreme desperation from them to unseat a party that has governed us since 1999 with so little to show for it despite numerous resources at their disposal is more than enough for Niogerians to support them. Retardeen stands and protects the miserable staus quo and for that staus quo remain and to whose interest? the killer party of cos.

There will always be challenges for this new merger, we all recognize that however the desire to boot out a curse that has plagued us so far is much more stronger than individual challenges. i pray it works.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by fitzmayowa: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Buhari can never and will never be a president again, the mega party should not waste their time making him their presidential candidate...Shikena
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:
TELL DEMDEM and his fellow Retardeens

If u have nothing to say, abegii shut up. We all know that even if retardeen Jonathan is much more useless than this ur vote and ur kind will still go for him. u guys are irredeemable. no yawa
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2013
truelove.com:

u are wrong. ur inflated figures coupled with signifiant numbers all over the country made him win the election. igbo votes alone cant give the seat to anyone. get that to ur brain.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by 9jaIhail(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2013
Gbawe: It will 100% be a Northern 'rapprochement' Presidential candidate and VP from the South. The VP, for strategic reasons, is likely to be a current governor. I think stakeholders will feel Buhari and Fashola ticks more boxes than any other combination.

@Bolded. I am sick and tired of my fellow southerners who always see hausa as superior over any other. Why must it be 100% hausa presidential?
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by holyvirgin: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Mad Cow: [b]A merger...

A Merger of;

CPC - A Northern Political party whose sole aim is to return power to the North by any means necessary. The same Northern Party that threatened Nigeria with blood shed should their preffered candidate fail to win which they eventually did. The political arm of Boko Haram.

FRESH BREEZE 2015.. [color=red]In Joe we trust[/sub][/b]
Say it as it is......
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2013
ritux:

Ok till then. Let's watch and see. That is if the merger will not even collapse before the end of 2013

When hard work and sincerity of purpose is put in any engagement, there is a high possibility that success will be acheived. The killer party will want them to fail. i dont. Enough of cluelessness and stupidity in governance.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by zunnurain: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2013
Buhari/fashola. Or Buhari/Ohomole
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by luc26(f): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2013
I ll b dere presidential candidate
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by lacasa: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2013

Mark my ωords.

AMEN wink
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

@Bolded. I am sick and tired of my fellow southerners who always see hausa as superior over any other. Why must it be 100% hausa presidential?

The truth is after our return to democracy in 1999 which is our basis here, the south has had the presidency for more than 11yrs now while North 2yrs or so. Nothing is wrong if power returns to the North also. it doesnt mean they are superior. its like u saying now that OBJ and current retardeen are on the seat, the North is inferior now. Abegii, broaden ur mind. These country belongs to us all, ur hatred of them cant change that. By the way, i am a proud southerner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sets To Swear In SGF, Others / El-Rufai At A Breakfast Meeting With Dignitaries In London / 2019: AA Cautions Uche Nwosu Against Supporting Buhari’s Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.