Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

hj - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hj (5521 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Trying A party / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hj by chi101: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
Shikena walahhi, that one go be the end of the relationship fa! angry
Re: hj by Sapphic: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2009
Is it with a girl or a bloke? LOL cheesy If it is a girl, surely both of you stand to gain tremendously. It is when it is a bloke that I can understand when you start raking. . . LOL undecided
Re: hj by MadMax1(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
Iro ni jor. In the guy's dreams,maybe. Guys fantasize about harems and aggressive women raping them and threesomes and being slaves to cruel mistresses who just happen to be sexually insatiable. grin
One thing about having lots of guy pals:too much information! grin
Re: hj by Sapphic: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2009
Mad_Max:

Iro ni jor. In the guy's dreams,maybe. Guys fantasize about harems and aggressive women raping them and threesomes and being slaves to cruel mistresses who just happen to be sexually insatiable. grin
One thing about having lots of guy pals:too much information! grin

LMAO
Re: hj by cvibe: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
Na wao! All the guys here are saying send her packing.

As long as its party with her female friend, why not? It's her call.
Re: hj by chipet(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2009
Lets get this right,he said his GIRLFRIEND not his friend,pls kindly check dic meaning of GF(FFFF, Frequent or favourite female friend) How can dis be? Share my babe's pussy wt another dick? or Bleep two pussies? @porter. Is she askin for additional Pussy or dick?
Re: hj by chikito1(f): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2009
LMAO grin

party Nah cannot work, way way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo possessive and very private. Guess that is the greatest turn on. kiss
Re: hj by steve49ja(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2009
What The Bleep For? sad
Re: hj by StellaN3(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2009
chikito1:

LMAO grin

party Nah cannot work, way way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo possessive and very private. Guess that is the greatest turn on. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin do u think so undecided
Re: hj by honeric01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
Or maybe he's too "small" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: hj by temi4rea(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2009
LadyT:

What does she want? another girl or another guy?
sex has spoiled the world finish, hissssssssssss

hey lady T,u talk my mind o.
Re: hj by kizito902(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
party?I no fit.Call me stingy.I jst cant share,
Re: hj by xfabulous(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
and you still call her your girl friend, lol
Re: hj by honeric01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
Olorun maje, me share my babygirl?
Re: hj by jflex(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
if she's requesting for all that then i think you should check her out cos she could be helping other frends out too
grin
ur life no safe again
Re: hj by Theblessed(f): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2009
Hmmm! People are still not using their brains and don't seem to see the dangers round the corner.  Though, most people here seem to critize this behaviour, no one has actually commented on the health harzards (HiV/Aids, Syphilis,Chlamydia and unwanted pregnancy) of this kind of behaviour or mentioned about the simple use of condom in this sodomize acts.  I wonder what had happened to Fella left-overs also known as 27 Wives.  Obviously, some are still passing on the HiV/Aids they got from him and his entourage to ignorant guys like you - the Calcutta Republic, remember?

Anyway, gentleman if I were you I'll kick the arse of that your so called dodgy girlfriend - I wonder what more she does.  Obviously, she is not a new hand to party hence this suggestion. May I suggest you take and HiV/Aids test - you might be infected through her.  Wisen up buddy, wisen up before a woman kills you!!
Re: hj by Krixxx(f): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2009
shes adventorous aint nothin wrong with that, is it her fault that she has been exposed to the western culture? she's either heard of it or watched it and maybe that turns her on. and u might like it as well , some things you need to let go and go with the flow.
Re: hj by desthan(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
kini big deal undecided
Re: hj by simplyfab(f): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
What kinda party is it??

Bringing in a boy(as the third)?
OR
Bringing in a girl(as the third)?

*If its a boy, well, I'm so sorry but your love making with her must be kinda boring to have her think of bringing in another guy for a party. Check yourself. Maybe you are not doing it right!

*If its a girl, well, she might be bisexual cos I can't think of any reason whatsoever that would make a "reasonable" girl want to share her man with another girl besides that she's bi.

Those are just the only two possible reasons I can think of. And NO, she's not trying to have fun or try something new because JUST YOU TWO can have the most fun together without any form of third party being involved!
Re: hj by yewaman: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
the galfriend is most unserious!
she needs deliverance from herself.
Re: hj by smurf1(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
WOW, what a freak you've got in your hands, shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: hj by Gabry(f): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
party

Uhm. . . Interesting. . . Will poster, its all up o you. . . As for me, Im kinda traditional so for me no such thing as party. . . I would never dream or even think about it. shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: hj by janedoe(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ topic,you lucky son of a grin,just kidding run like hell.
Re: hj by swizzyt(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2009
dat one na long thing, she no well at all. shocked
Re: hj by scemchee(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2009
o boy you are lucky oooooooooo, give it to her straight away, men dey find dat kind girl ni but only in a relationship ooooooooo. but na my wify talk so, kai na packing instanta.
Re: hj by tashanja(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
party, with her and another girl, no problem bring it on any time grin
However, 3some with another guy angry lai lai that will never happen, without hesitation her arse goes to the kerb.Simple cool
Re: hj by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
And you dey here dey complain shocked You dey waste time o! call her and tell her its going down I thought thats was every guys fantasy or is she asking for a party with another man grin
Re: hj by IdeasDrive(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
Methinks its what one comes up with, after being exposed to those fantasy-filled literature.
Please, watch what you read, people.
Guard your heart with all diligence... For out of it are the issues of life.
Blessings..
Re: hj by NegroNtns(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
As long Im the only male. . . Im on it!
Re: hj by violent(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
edit

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox / Resolved / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.