Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Congratulatory Message To The Eagles From President Jonathan And Other Leaders - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congratulatory Message To The Eagles From President Jonathan And Other Leaders (500 Views)

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message To The Eagles From President Jonathan And Other Leaders by Maxymilliano(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Shortly after the final whistle was blown in the semi final match between Nigeria Super Eagles and the Eagles of Mali, Nigeria President took to his Facebook page to congratulate the Eagles for their deserved victory, Pastor Adeboye also express his congratulatory message on same social website and also the former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, need to add that former vice president message came in few minutes to the end of the game.

Goodluck Jonathan

Again, coach Keshi and our skillful and patriotic players have shown the world the indomitable Nigerian spirit. It is this spirit that Nigeria's leading lights came together to celebrate on Monday the 4th of February 2013 as we began our centenary celebrations. The Super Eagles have done us proud, the Cup is within reach and Nigeria is indeed grateful and expectant of a special centenary gift from our players. GEJ.

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Trust GOD where you can not trace HIM, congrats to the Super Eagle, keep committing your ways unto GOD and HE will see you through in JESUS name.

Atiku Abubakar

Ride on Super Eagles, a new dawn is here. You are on the verge of restoring the dignity of Nigeria! #YesWeCan".

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Congratulations ­ to our Wonderful Super Eagles!

You have soared and shown how great we can be as a nation. We love you.

God Bless You as you continue towards the trophy. Maintain your focus and humility.

Best.

NOI

Stephen Keshi (press briefing after the game)

We thank God we are now in the finals, it is due to high level of discipline and commitment.

I dropped some players because they were not ready mentally not because they are not good players.

Their is huge potentials in this team but it will take time for us to blend. I dedicate this victory to God and Nigerians, Our Goal is to put smile on Nigerians face and we will do it.

After Sunday Finals I do not know whether I will be coach.

Vincent Enyema (after the game)

Joseph Yobo is still the Captain, I am just wearing the band because he is injured, if we win on sunday by God's Grace, he will lifts the trophy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Rewarding The Super Eagles With Money Is The Right Inceptive. / Super Eagles: I Am Overjoyed – Jonathan / In Your Native Language, Cheer Our Champs (super Eagles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.