Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,416 members, 7,908,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Insecurity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurity (1473 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / How To Overcome Insecurity In A Long-distance Relationship / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Oh, my God!
She is just your girlfriend and not your wife![/size]

[size=18pt]I have never ever listened to or bothered about the phone or phone calls of any girlfriend and I have never even looked at the phone of any girlfriend even if I bought her the phone.
I gave a girlfriend from Kogi money for a Samsung smart phone, but I have never asked her about it. And whenever she visited, I never bothered to inspect it.
A girlfriend is not your private property until she is formally married to you and even then she deserves RESPECT even if you don't trust her. Comprendo o entiendo?[/size]
nor be frm gf dem take dey marry? Whts all dis ur talk of she's just a gf. Am finkin of marryin her u guys r here talkin of just a gf. So shud I wait afta marrying her b4 I get to check on her. If u guys dnt hv anyfin 2 say keep shut n look
Re: Insecurity by toksade: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
@OP... I want u to know that seeking advice from a forum like this on relationship issues sometimes don't work. The best way to handle it is for you to manage it yourself. If you can't manage it on your own and succeed in it, then I doubt if you are yet a man.
But if I must say something, I will say you should stop monitoring her movements, her calls, friends she keep, her ways as a whole. Give space. If you by chance notice anything, don't wait to ask her about it and just believe anything she tells you. One thing I know is that if truely shes misbehaving and YOU ARE NOT, one day nemesis will catch up with her and she will regret it.
About the call of her sisters she receive at the same time you use to call, I'll say you let her know that you deserve some respect from her. Even if she's receiving those calls and your call enter, it will be a sign of respect to you if she just tell those ones that you are calling and she want to pick your call than for her to keep you waiting for 15min. Just talk that out with her.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
toksade: @OP... I want u to know that seeking advice from a forum like this on relationship issues sometimes don't work. The best way to handle it is for you to manage it yourself. If you can't manage it on your own and succeed in it, then I doubt if you are yet a man.
But if I must say something, I will say you should stop monitoring her movements, her calls, friends she keep, her ways as a whole. Give space. If you by chance notice anything, don't wait to ask her about it and just believe anything she tells you. One thing I know is that if truely shes misbehaving and YOU ARE NOT, one day nemesis will catch up with her and she will regret it.
About the call of her sisters she receive at the same time you use to call, I'll say you let her know that you deserve some respect from her. Even if she's receiving those calls and your call enter, it will be a sign of respect to you if she just tell those ones that you are calling and she want to pick your call than for her to keep you waiting for 15min. Just talk that out with her.
sum1 sensible is speaking....fanks a lot bro,well I've discussed wit her,n she assured me nufin is goin on. I believe her now,cos she showed me her call log. So case closed
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
frank50fun: sum1 sensible is speaking....fanks a lot bro,well I've discussed wit her,n she assured me nufin is goin on. I believe her now,cos she showed me her call log. So case closed

Is it safe to say that you obsessed with her? tongue please don't kill me! Just trust her that's all! You saw her call log, so what? What if she deleted some of it before showing it to you?
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Is it safe to say that you obsessed with her? tongue please don't kill me! Just trust her that's all! You saw her call log, so what? What if she deleted some of it before showing it to you?
the time of the calls r stil there,n d caller was actually her aunt. U're right,am madly in love wif her...
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
frank50fun: the time of the calls r stil there,n d caller was actually her aunt. U're right,am madly in love wif her...

Good luck, take it easy don't hurt yourself too much .
Re: Insecurity by frank50fun: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Good luck, take it easy don't hurt yourself too much .
am nt hurting myself oh,just protecting I'll say.
Re: Insecurity by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kk, becos she showed u her call log u dont want a brk again?
I can save another bf's name with mum,y not check further. :x tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? / Is It Right For Me To Request For My Fiance Social Network Password?? / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.