Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (44947 Views)

Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'lost Tribe' Of Israel - CNN / Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza / The Problem Of Igbo Jews And History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
bigfrancis21: IGBOS: THE JEWS OF AFRICA. THE ISRAELI
CONNECTION
The issue of the origins of the Igbos{Ndigbo) has
always been a subject of much debate and
controversy which has proved a cause of concern for
a very long time. Many philosophers, sociologists,
archeologists, historians and anthropologists have
engaged their intellect and resources unraveling this
knotty issue, proffering a myriad of views reaching a
conclusive and common discovery: Ndigbo have
common ancestry with the Jews of Israel.
Despite the many claims concerning the origin of
Ndigbo, the basis for holding to this widely held
perspective is premised on the triple pillars of oral
tradition, archaeological proof and Eri migration.
These three ways are also generally applied in
justifying the historical validity of any people ortribe.
Some of the similarities include the fact that Igbos
are adventurous and aggressive like their Jewish
counterparts. The Igbo and Jewish customs permit a
man to raise children from his brother's widow,
(although it more currently practiced in a modified
form of taking the responsibility of their upbringing).
Both the Igbos and the Jews have a common tradition
of lengthy funeral ceremony (Genesis 50:1-3). Igbos
and the Jews have common circumcision date on the
eight-day following the delivering of a male child.
Igbos and the Jews use intermediaries in marriage
negotiations, a practice that is still prevalent in
Igboland up till now. Abraham did it while
negotiating Rebecca for Isaac (Genesis 24.).
The view that the Igbos originated from the Jewish
stock is also held by many scholars. To make this
view more acceptable, Olaudah Equiano, an Igbo ex-
slave in London, who is said to have travelled widely,
happens to be the first person to write about the Igbo
tribe before his death in 1797. Equaino, in one of his
findings, discovered that some names amongst the
Igbos such as Uburu and even the "|gbo" itself are
derived from Hebrew words. Rev. J.T. Basden, an
Anglican missionary, who worked in Igboland for over
a decade, shared the opinion that the word 'Igbo'
might be a shortening of a longer name of an
influential Igbo ancestor.
The case for geographical migrations and
settlements was strongly supported by Late
Professor Dike, whose book was expanded by |.C.U.
Enochusi in his book: "The Living Document of
Ekwulobia", found out that the Igbos had three
origins and settled in their homes in two different
periods. According to them, the first branch of the
Igbo was the Jewish stock who wandered through the
Sudan and eventually settled at their current home
earlier than 9th century A.D. Those Jewish Igbos have
the same tradition and custom with the Jews of the
Eastern World. They are the Nris, the Aros, the Igbo
Ukwus, the Otuochas and so on.
According to a team of researchers from University of
Ibadan, led by Thusten Shaw, it is now believed that
some ancient Igbos had settled at lgbo-Ukwu-
Aguatat-Anambra State earlier. That in 19th century
A.D. Igbo-Ukwu, Ekwulobia and the environs were
believed to belong to Jewish Igbos due to the period
of the settlement. Another group headed by A.E.
Afigbo linked the Igbos to branch of a Negro race who
originated along the latitude of Asselar and Khartoun.
Some linguists in support of this came out with the
view that the Igbos originated from Niger-Congo
family. This was due to the alignment of the
language with that of 'kwa' in this area who were
separated from lgbos by the Niger-Benue confluence.
That the Igbos migrated from lsreal is no longer in
doubt and It is not a mistake thus to assert that the
Igbos have genealogical relationship as well as
historical resemblance with the Jewish race.
Speaking on the origin of the Igbos, on behalf of Nri
people, during an audience participation programme
of Radio Nigeria on July 13, 1966, Ogbuefi
Madubueze Enemmou was quoted as having said,
"about two years ago, Israel government sent
delegates to our place, Nri to confirm the historical
relationship between Igbos and Hebrew people. We
took Israeli officials round historical places in our
town. They expressed surprise at what they observed
as obvious similarities between our custom and
theirs. Later, they could not help but conclude that
Nri and Igbo in general are among the lost tribes of |srael".
Noteworthy, is the undisputable ,undeniable and
irrefutable fact that the Igbo man is a rare specimen
of resilience, industry, immutable courage and
dogged stamina. Not forgetting the striking
migratory similarity of both the Jews and the Igbos.

http://www.igbodailies.com/igbos-jews-of-africa.html
Culled from the website above.

DESPERATE IGBOS LOOKING FOR ISRAELI VISAS. grin
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Oahray: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
tonychristopher: its an indivual perception... igbo land are formed based on migratory trends and some have jewish heritage just like the ethiopian jews,german jews,chines jews and american jews etc... i am an anambra man and i know that we have a strong nri/eri roots but that cant be said of enugu man.. we might or some might have the jewish genes in them but one thing is that they all are igbos like in ethiopian jews been ethiopian and american jews been americans.. but one thing is that JEWS ARE BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE, OTHERS JEALOUS THEM, THEY ARE GOOD IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LOATED BY THEIR NEIGBHOURS BE IT IN EU OR USA OR AFRICA,THEY HATE TO BE RULED BY STRANGERS AND FIGHT AGAINST DOMINATIONS NOW THE QUESTION IS DO IGBOS HAVE THESE IN COMMOM WITH THEM... ARE THE BUSINESS MINDED. ARE THEY SCIENCE MINDED. WAS THERE ANY TYPE OF COLONIAL DOMINATION TO THEM, BUT OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA WERE RULED BY BRITHIAN AND ITS ONLY IGBO TRIBE IN AFRICA I THINK THAT HAS INDIRECT RULE BY COLONIALIST AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT FOUGHT COLONIALIST IN A FULL SCALE WAR VIA AROCHUKWU RTC... SO WHATS YOUR TAKE .. THEY MIGHT HAVE THAT JEWISH GENES
yes, a lion walks on four legs and can shake its tail which is at its back. The goat can do this too, therefore the goat might have that lion gene.

Makes plenty sense doesn't it? smiley
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Igbos are Jews ..... Only in their dreams! Bunch of deluded zombies.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
;DIf Igbos are Isrealites then Ijebus are Jebusites too
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by chucky234(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmm some incompetent Igbo scholars trying to confuse Igbos because of their gullible nature,I pity those spareparts and electronics sellers who can neither read nor write..
My conclusion: Igbos are simply confused.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by confusion247(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
ochukoccna: Igbos&their delusions
This was how they started the lie that Nigeria commited genocide againsy them leaving out they provoked the gruesome reaction by their initial foolish actions
They no longer want to be prehsident of Nigeria,
they now want to emigrate back 'home' to Israel
Expect old bugger Achebe to seralize this claim in 'Igbos are Jews' wherein Okonkwo resurrects with the Torah in his hand
The folly of delusion
Visit the nearest hospital for brain check. You really need it. Use facts to prove the OP wrong instead of showcasing your hatred for igbos. Truth is always bitter. Achebe have said the truth so live with that. Igbos didn't come from sky. They have their origin like every other tribes in Nigeria. You are free to give us your facts instead of whining.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Psylas(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
all4naija: I heard the Igbo are the original Jews. Please, they should go back to their promise land! lipsrsealed undecided
yea, israelis ar fake jews
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: ;DIf Igbos are Isrealites then Ijebus are Jebusites too
lol
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by confusion247(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
It is a shame that people are talking trash here instead of providing evidence to prove the OP wrong. Every tribe hated the igbos but no tribe is will to allow them have a country of their own. Is shameful that many call igbos many bad names but still wants to associate with them. If igbos are bad as people wants us to believe, why don't we allow them go? How come many people wants to keep evil and evil doers in their country?

7 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by bigfrancis21: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
The old-time age-old cultural similarity between the Jews and Igbo people have been recorded and documented. Pure Igbo-Jewish practices were practiced everywhere in Igboland long before Christianity came and took foothold. There are very few records that aptly describes the pre-christianity Igbo civilization, the most prominent being the Slave account of the ex-Igbo slave, Olaudah Equiano. In his account, he severally described the striking similarities of the Igbo_Hebrew cultures. This was a period of pure igbo traditions without any Christian influences that were to come very much later.
Where do I start from to recount the similarities of the cultures? Is the the male circumcision on the 8-day? Or is it tradition of washing ones hands before eating? Or is it the business-minded nature of the Igbo and Jews? Or the intelligent/smart/individual natures of both peoples? What about the shared Hebrew-Igbo words such as 'Ada' which means 'first daughter' in Hebrew and also the same in Igbo? Or 'Ezer' which symbolizes 'leader/king' in Hebrew with the Igbo equivalent being 'Eze'? Etc. In Igboland today, we still say 'Chukwu Abiama' which means 'God of Abraham' in English.
Below are excerpts of Olaudah Ekwuano's Igbo-Jewish connections. This is a book that was published in the 1789s. Ekwuano is deemed to be the first Igbo/black man to ever write a book. This feat of his astonished the then Queen of England who found it hard to believe that nothing good could come from a black man and doubted the work to be entirely his. Ekwuano is an epitome of the Igbo man's values of doggedness, strength, success, change, industry and the spirit of thriving in the worst of circumstances to come out victorious in the end.

www.hh-bb.com

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by grandstar(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lorry load of nonsense!
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by arewaboy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Always claiming to be jews, dont you know jews are the most hated people in this world. You better realize things before what happenned to the so called ethiopian jews fell on you. And concerning population i dont think IGBOS EXCEED 18-20 million peoples.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by otumfour(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Josh090:
Na here ds madman dey...tot u wld be mourning ur defeat to BF.

^^^ ur fada and moda undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by bigfrancis21: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Orikinla:

DESPERATE IGBOS LOOKING FOR ISRAELI VISAS. grin
On the contrary, an ancestral link is trying to be established between the Igbo and Jews. And if obtaining Israeli visas is going to be a product of this age-old relationship, so let it be it.
Today, the whites of US are descendants of the British people of Britain. They recognize and acknowledge this fact. Yet, the people are American and identify as American. The recognition of the american-british connection is evident in the no-visa treaty for British citizens going to America. In other words, as a british citizen you don't need an american visa whatsoever/to visit the American embassy in order to visit America. Your British passport alone will suffice.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Ivyluvie: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Am frm aguleri,nd i truly bliv dis,nt d first time for me to hear dis.nd i bliv dis because,same story i heard frm my grandpa.was same i heard frm my mum nd aunts.so i do bliv.dere z ntn sweet bout it,bt i tnk its kinda unique nd outstanding for d igbos to b takn into consideration.*wink*

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by badassnigga(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
crap ... undecided
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by AnanseK(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
ba7man: That awkward moment when you're ignored by the same person you're trying to associate with.

Israelis were polite here. All they said was " interesting story".
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Ivyluvie: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
arewaboy: Always claiming to be jews, dont you know jews are the most hated people in this world. You better realize things before what happenned to the so called ethiopian jews fell on you. And concerning population i dont think IGBOS EXCEED 18-20 million peoples.
y hatn naw?
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by emmatok(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
When Jews are busy discriminating Black Jews, some are fighting to join Jews.
Most Christians and Muslims circumcise and it has nothing to do with been Jews.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
kheart: Hehehehe so ibos re new breeds of jews afterall, but d diff is dat d real Jews use deir sense in tech while ibo jews use theirs for criminality. Smh
so there's 'sense in tech' after all... That agreement is what matters to me.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by oilsuop: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by fio(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
I WONDER WHY U GUYS ARE GIVING YOURSELVES HEADACHE OVER THIS MATTER.........DONT U KNOW CNN?..THEY SPREAD LIES AND FALSEHOODS, WE YOUNG GENERATIONS DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANY MORE, THIS THREAD IS BASELESS. DOES IT MATTER WHERE WE COME FROM, LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS SO CALLED BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED OUR HISTORY AND MADE THE TRUTH FAR FROM US, STOP WASTING UR TIME, U CAN NEVA KNOW UR TRUE ORIGIN, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. 9JA NA 9JA.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by bigfrancis21: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
arewaboy: Always claiming to be jews, dont you know jews are the most hated people in this world. You better realize things before what happenned to the so called ethiopian jews fell on you. And concerning population i dont think IGBOS EXCEED 18-20 million peoples.

That doesn't mean God hates them too. The Jews are hated yet that hasn't stopped them from succeeding in the World. They have the best secret agent service in the World. Israel is a world force to reckon with and a strong ally of US. Despite the very small size of Israel as compared to the huge sizes of her Arab neighbors, these countries cannot and have not been able to subdue this small country that strikes them as an 'annoying but resilient fly'. Ask the Arab man one good reason he hates the Jews and he won't pinpoint one single valid reason. The same Jewish-hatred streak going on around the world and in the middle east, interestingly, occurs in Nigeria where the average non-Igbo man hates the Igbo man for nothing. Ask the Yoruba/Hausa man why he hates the Igbo man and he can't give you a tangible reason. Just as a Yoruba person listed out above the numerous derogatory names the Yoruba have for the Igbo, the reverse cannot be said from the Igbo side. With our unanimously and by-and-large forgiving spirit, barely 45 years after the civil war the Igbo race has bounced back to their status quo before the war, even exceeding their previous status quo. The Igbo and Jews share/have shared similar fate, trials and circumstance. The Israeli land mass is very small compared to the sizes of her Arab neighbors such as Iran, Iraq etc yet it produces the best minds, brains, secret service, and what have you in the world. Compare the size of Igboland with her neighbors, small but produces the best minds and shakers of Nigeria today. Take a look at the migratory/diasporic pattern of the Jews. The Jews are scattered all over the world and are well-known to be migrant travellers, travelling away from their homeland to foreign places and thriving indubitably well. This same blood characteristics is rife among the Igbo. The popular saying, 'There's no place in this world you won't find an Igbo man' buttresses this point. Interestingly enough, the Igbo-haters will quickly accede to this point. The Jews suffered mass killings and exterminations during the holocaust purely out of Jewish hatred, during which millions of Jews were killed. The Igbo people suffered similar fate during the Biafran war during which close to 3 million Igbo people were killed also purely out of hatred. The parallelism between the Igbo/Jews are too obvious to be ignored. Too busy and industrious to care about the hurt and injustice meted out to us, the Igbo put the past behind and moved forward. We are undeniably very successful today. The Igbo people will continue to remain blessed by God and no amount of anti-Igbo/anti-hebrew hatred can stop that.
As for the population, the Igbo people in Nigeria alone are, at least, 30 million not to talk of the Igbo diaspora populations of the US, UK, Cameroon, Canada, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, South Africa and the huge caribbean/african american slave descendants that claim Igbo ancestry.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Tolexander: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
tonychristopher: ARE THEY SCIENCE MINDED. WAS THERE ANY TYPE OF COLONIAL DOMINATION TO THEM, BUT OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA WERE RULED BY BRITHIAN AND ITS ONLY IGBO TRIBE IN AFRICA I THINK THAT HAS INDIRECT RULE BY COLONIALIST AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT FOUGHT COLONIALIST IN A FULL SCALE WAR VIA AROCHUKWU RTC... SO WHATS YOUR TAKE .. THEY MIGHT HAVE THAT JEWISH GENES

encyclopaedia: African Empire
The ideological underpinnings,
as well as the practical
application, of indirect rule in
Kenya and Nigeria is usually
traced to the work of Frederick
Lugard, the High Commissioner
of the Protectorate of Northern
Nigeria from 1899 to 1906. In
the lands of the Sokoto Caliphate,
conquered by the British Empire
at the turn of the century, Lugard
instituted a system whereby
external, military, and tax control
was operated by the British,
while most every other aspect of
life was left to local pre-British
aristocracies who may have
sided with the British during or
after their conquest. The theory
behind this solution to a very
practical problem of domination
by a tiny group of foreigners of
huge populations is laid out in
Lugard's influential work, The
Dual Mandate in British Tropical
Africa.
http://www.historians.org/tl/lessonplans/nc/trask/indirect.htm go and study your history very well. The north even started the indirect rule before the south.
What were the resistance possed by the Igbos? Bt least we heard of king Jaja of Opobo, we heard of the Oyo resistance, Sokoto Caliphate resistance.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Yes i am the lost connection of virus.When Norton began the holocaust of viruses ( I'm sure all of you know how Norton despised them ) ~bluetooth viruses are very smart and decided to run from Norton to avoid extermination.

Well as at date,y'all can see what Norton meant when he decided to spared the viruses for the world to see how wicked they are. ~bluetooth is just as wicked as the virus. . . Norton didn't finish his mission I tell ya.
Shit happens!! I tell ya!! grin
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by fio(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
bigfrancis21:

That doesn't mean God hates them too. The Jews are hated yet that hasn't stopped them from succeeding in the World. They have the best secret agent service in the World. Israel is a world force to reckon with and a strong ally of US. Despite the very small size of Israel as compared to the huge sizes of her Arab neighbors, these countries cannot and have not been able to subdue this small country that strike them as an 'annoying but resilient fly'. Ask the Arab man one good reason he hates the Jews and he won't pinpoint one single valid reason. The same Jewish-hatred streak going on around the world and in the middle east, interestingly, occurs in Nigeria where the average non-Igbo man hates the Igbo man for nothing. Ask the Yoruba/Hausa man why he hates the Igbo man and he can't give you a tangible reason. Just as a Yoruba person listed out above the numerous derogatory names the Yoruba have for the Igbo, the reverse cannot be said from the Igbo side. With our unanimously and by-and-large forgiving spirit, barely 45 years after the civil war the Igbo race has bounced back to their status quo before the war, even exceeding their previous status quo. The Igbo and Jews share/have shared similar fate, trials and circumstance. The Jews suffered mass killings and exterminations during the holocaust purely out of Jewish hatred, during which millions of Jews were killed. The Igbo people suffered similar fate during the Biafran war during which close to 3 million Igbo people were killed. The parallelism between the Igbo/Jews are to obvious to be ignored. Too busy and industrious to care about the hurt and injustice meted out to us, the Igbo put the past behind and moved forward. We are undeniably very successful today. The Igbo people will continue to remain blessed by God and no amount of anti-Igbo anti-hebrew hatred can stop that.
As for the population, the Igbo people in Nigeria alone, are, at least, 30 million, not to talk of the Igbo diaspora population in the US, UK, Cameroon, Canada and the huge caribbean/african american slave descendants that claim Igbo ancestry.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

STOP WRITTING WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND FOR SELFISH REASON.........I AM A YORUBA BOY, AND THE REASONS WHY I DONT REALLY TRUST AND WHY I BELIEVE OTHERS WONT TRUST U IS THAT;
U GUYS ARE PROUD AND GREEDY
AGGRESSIVE AND DESPERATE
THATS ALL......BUT TO COMMEND U, I THINK URE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by kofoshi: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Yeye people!

They are looking for reinforcement in Israel to assist them in seceding from Nigeria, so any co.ck and bull story will do.

Attache no go help una dis time. You are stuck until we say go.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by bigfrancis21: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
kofoshi: Yeye people!

They are looking for reinforcement in Israel to assist them in seceding from Nigeria, so any co.ck and bull story will do.

Attache no go help una dis time. You are stuck until we say go.

See? This is the same anti-igbo anti-jewish hatred streak we are talking about. Quickly scan through the comments on this thread and notice the innumerable anti-igbo comments being spewed from the hearts and mouths of fellow non-Igbos!
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by hollypagan: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
igbos claim to be jews but they dnt behave like jews,jews love them selves they dnt kill one another in the name of money
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by bigfrancis21: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
f i o:

STOP WRITTING WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND FOR SELFISH REASON.........I AM A YORUBA BOY, AND THE REASONS WHY I DONT REALLY TRUST AND WHY I BELIEVE OTHERS WONT TRUST U IS THAT;
U GUYS ARE PROUD AND GREEDY
AGGRESSIVE AND DESPERATE
THATS ALL......BUT TO COMMEND U, I THINK URE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE
That's all right? How many of 'em...just 4! That's too small. Many tribes have as many as 20! Which tribe is without blemishes? Show me one and I'll show you Utopia.
Re: Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN by Toktee(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
The story seems to be true bicos israel and igbo people share somethng in common,both of them hate visitors,both of them are very clue,both of them dont value human live,both of them have dominant spirit and they are all self centered,dnt hide my comment pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.