Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,133 members, 7,928,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

“pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals (2959 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Pastor Chris Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman – Driver / Pastor Chris Okotie Is Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by samphrank: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2013
An interview with a security guard who worked for Chris Okotie and also accused him of stealing his woman. Read Interview below.

When did you join Rev. Chris Okotie’s Household as a member? When didyou work there and for how long? How were you sacked?
I joined Household in 2006. I was interviewed by pastor, got the job in 2009 and was sacked in 2010.

What were you employed as?
Security Guard

We learnt you were in a relationship with a lady, stephnora Nwamaka Boniface, also a former staff of Okotie
That’s true. She remains the mother of my only child.

What was Nora (Amaka) employed as before she left the job
She was working at the campaign house with other ladies there reporting to him directly.

What does she do now?
She is a modeling agent, they say.

What’s your baby’s name, sex and age?
Isabella Adejo

How old?
My beloved daughter is two years and six months. She was born in Dafe Hospital in Ketu September 2010. I had to delete everything about Nora from my life. She almost ruined my life. I’m just trying to start again. I want to be seeing my child. That’s all I want no.

How did you meet Nora?
I met her in a café where she was working as a café attendant

Where and when?
That was in Ketu, in 2006. WE went our ways in 2010 after she met “Baba Olowo”

Who is that, please?
Rev. Chris Okotie

How old is your woman?
She is 27, by July 9 she will be 28

What made you suspect she was dating Rev. Okotie?
We fight and quarrel often. She is pretty and wants to keep appointment with too many men against my wish. She goes to him (OKotie) every now and then, frequent calls from him. He usually asks her to buy clothes, meet him in his church office to test and see how the clothes fits her.

She will come and be discussing how Okotie has bed in his Church Office and a whole lot of things, bros e too much. My eyes opened when he instructed that I shouldn’t live with the mother of my child, a lady I have spent almost all my life with because he rented a two-bedroom apartment for her and my child.

If I had not taken her to Household of God, would Okotie have come to collect her from my one room that we were living before?

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/pastor-okotie-is-sleeping-with-my-woman-church-security-guard-reveals/
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by ifihearam: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2013
why now?
since 2010.
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by biolabee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
*subscribes waiting for more juicy gist*
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Enoquin(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Was he married to the mother of his child or were they co-habitating? What Pastor would knowingly allow an unmarried couple stay together because they've known each other for a long time?
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by lomzy1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tales by moonlight.. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Donicobone(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
lomzy1: Tales by moonlight.. Mtcheeew.
na so people go dey spoil man of God name just to get back at him hmmmmm is only God dat wil judge o
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by sunnyt1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
The dude is just seeking for attention
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Midastorch(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bleep this OP and Bleep the security guy.this is cheap blackmail.ass much as I don't like Chris Okotie,I think its absurd to go into this kinda blackmail.Bleep yu guys once again.
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Cunninlingus: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Midastorch: Bleep this OP and Bleep the security guy.this is cheap blackmail.ass much as I don't like Chris Okotie,I think its absurd to go into this kinda blackmail.Bleep yu guys once again.
F00L THE RANDY SO CALLED MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND DIVORCED.

why would you assume he is even a man of God in the first place?

1 Like

Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Midastorch(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Cunninlingus:
F00L THE RANDY SO CALLED MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND DIVORCED.

why would you assume he is even a man of God in the first place?

I never called him a man of God and he does not seem to me lyk a man of God sef.buh some people can just sit in a corner dent someone's image.he has a dented one already tho they shld just leave it @ that,not lying.
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by Wendyslim(f): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Midastorch:

I never called him a man of God and he does not seem to me lyk a man of God sef.buh some people can just sit in a corner dent someone's image.he has a dented one already tho they shld just leave it @ that,not lying.
seconded
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by vislabraye(m): 1:21am On Feb 08, 2013
Hearing this alone is scandalous. I can't say whether its true or not cause Chris Okotie hasn't helped matters.
After divorcing twice, I will find it hard to doubt somethings said abt him.
You may ask, Why haven't you heard any scandal abt DK Olukoya?
What abt Kumuyi? The only time he remarried was after the death of his first wife.

But if this guy is lying, its a shame on him. BTW, would he lie about a girls name? Then he must be good.
Re: “pastor Okotie Is Sleeping With My Woman” – Church Security Guard Reveals by tobechi20(m): 4:45am On Feb 08, 2013
How much did they pay this man to utter such rubish? Cheap blackmail

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Becominq Celeb Shaa... Haaaa #chukles / Toke Makinwa, Ali Baba, Waje And Others Stun Audience At Lyd 2016 / Adesua Etomi's Face Now On The Wall Of The School She Struggled To Pay For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.