Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. (8871 Views)

Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) / Move Over Kim Kardashian, 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See Through Legg / It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
bukatyne:
U are welcome...
From the Biblical view, a man gives a woman his name as a symbol of his love. I am not saying it's compulsory to change your surname as a woman. Infact, it's not mentioned in the Bible like you rightly said. I am just using Jonathan giving David his sword at al as a type of a man giving his wife his name.

I see.
I am not a Christian so I don't really agree with this but I understand where you're coming from.

bukatyne:
Why can't you learn to leave people with their views?
I guess the animals should be the head then considering the hierarchy of creation.

Nigerian men don't want to lose the position of superiority that has been bestowed on them culturally and that is why you see them getting worked up and overreacting when any female starts speaking the truth about how no gender is superior or inferior to the other.
I understand; giving up a favoured position is not easy wink
I expect their offensive comments and I am not in the least bothered by them.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by bukatyne(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
anonymoux: @fellis

Firstly, I'm glad you are not getting any angry. You talked about me not bringing animals into the matter but you are doing exactly same thing, is that not like being an 'hypocrite'. Anyways ignore my last word before the full stop.

I was not trying to compare us to animals, I was actually judging from God's own point of view(i believe). Also, if you want to say being superior is judge base on 'wisdom', as against strength then you sure will agree with me men are more likely, wiser than women. I will not compare, but you just judge from your society.

I sure know you will argue with me that maybe women are wiser right? Okay, I will give that credit to you in advance. So lets both say women are wiser than men - Agreed. Now, I notice just about 99.99999% of women worldwide give up their father's name when getting married or at least, they submit to their husband and adopt his own father's name after marriage, so therefore, I believe it is a very wise thing.

So, in another light, I will say, more than 4 billion wise women worldwide will do this and who are you then to say it is a wrong thing to do? So I want to believe it will be safe to say anybody who refuses these fact, should be considered as a less intelligent being - so I understand dearie... And mind you, do you know what a strand of hair will look in in the mist of over 4 billion hairs packed together LOL, your guess is as good as mine... 'NON EXISTENCE!!!' So dearie, whatever you thinks or believes doesn't count even among your fellow women. Those pushing you, will have no problem giving up their own fathers name after all it is just a name for Christ sake!!....

If you say both man and women are both equal, I still agree with you, and my above statement still answers it. If you say men are more superior beings i still agree with you, and my above statement still answers you. Just change women to men and that's all.

[b]Furthermore, I agree with you completely that marriage is like an institution. I know it is also all about co-operation, yes I agree, but I also want you to know that there are basics that must not be altered. Both men and women are both equal, but the basic is that the woman must submit to the man. It is not even about who provides for the home. Even the woman is a rich as bill gates, it is a must that the woman submits to the man, for peace to reign. Something I like about women is that, it is already in their nature to submit to a man. Most women I've met want to be 'control' (not like enslaved o) I mean they want to call their man 'Oga' or whatever, they want to have the feeling that they have someone in their life that is 'bigger'. And men on the other hand, want to have someone they can 'control'. As in, they can tell to do this and the person will obey. Not someone who will tell you, "y u no do am by yourself" when you ask her to do something.

So that is that for you. Even America today is not run by two part, but one. And Obama have a vice. It doesn't change anything at all, but that is the only way forward if you ask me. And like I said earlier, a woman not submitting to her husband is a sure way to a fail marriage quote me. Now i understand that there are exception. Like in cases when the woman is already famous, like Beyonce Knowles. Not like these women are not ready to lay low, but their carrier demands that they keep such names because changing it, is like start all over again. So for the average woman who says she cannot leave her name is planning for a fail marriage already....

Despite the co-operation needed in marriage, one party just have to lay low, be it the man or the woman. But it just have to be the woman for reason stated above[/b]

A man is the head of his home as Christ is the head of his church, I completely agree...
A woman is to submit to her husband only, I completely agree...

It would however do you good to know what submission means in Christianity.

Ephesians 5:21-33 addresses marriage.

A man is to love his wife and a wife is to submit to her husband. Remember in Romans, Paul tells Christians to submit to one another so you can see that it's not a result of being inferior to the husband. Love expected from a husband is defined in 1Cor 13: 1 - 8. The wife is to submit so she esteems her husband. A husband who genuinely loves his wife esteems her above himself hence she is to submit so the husband is not like a fool.

Remember that a husband is called to serve his wife how Christ served the church. That's where the concept of servant leadership comes from.

A man is the head of his family because he is the source i.e. a man decides to marry and start a family hence he is to determine the culture of his home. If he wants his home to be peaceful, hot, terrible, it lies in his hands. it's is duty to lay the ground rules.

A husband and wife are still equal.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by phellycia2013(f): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2013
fellis:
This doesn't prove anything. Where in the Bible is it stated that a woman must bear her husband's last name? POINT OUT THE PART OF THE BIBLE THAT SAYS WOMEN MUST BEAR THEIR HUSBANDS' NAMES. POINT IT OUT! And stop posting irrelevant bible verses. Marriage does not mean that a woman should no longer a part of her father's family, she is still her father's daughter and she is still a sister to her siblings so throwing her family name away is quite idiotic.
Secondly, you mentioned that it is done so that all the members of the nuclear family can have the same last name. If that is the case then why can't men change their own last names to their wives' last name? Why are women the ones that should change their last names? Afterall the bible says a man will leave his father and mother. Man, and not woman, so if anything the man is the one that should be discarding his last name since he is the one that was commanded in the Bible to leave his family.
Mschew.
You'd better not come back here to challenge me unless you have a sensible argument.
mƔ lady, marriage is nt all abt leaving onces parent's house, its abt submission. As much as i like gender equality, D̶̲̥̅̊ had reality, instructed bƔ God 4 we women is submission, we do nt av do right 2 do watever our husbands do nt allow, changing Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ name I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊is regards is ₪w̶̲̥̅ dependent on D̶̲̥̅̊ husband, if he wants U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ , then U̶̲̥̅̊ must! U̶̲̥̅̊ WILL! We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ assist D̶̲̥̅̊ men, nt become independent Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ men, y do U̶̲̥̅̊ fink if a woman is Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ age she begins 2 fink Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ a man, even dou ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ try Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ mk D̶̲̥̅̊ world feel U̶̲̥̅̊ can cope without a husby but within D̶̲̥̅̊ 4 walls Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ ųя closet cry 4 a husby! Submission is D̶̲̥̅̊ key Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ marriage Oº°˚ ˚°º, weda educatn likes it or nt, ųя husband is ųя LORD, D̶̲̥̅̊ glory Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ every woman, U̶̲̥̅̊ and i inclusive.....please deal with it! As 4 kim, she is nt yet married so as such is a very independent woman, change Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ name whatever is based on if she wants it or nt, so instead Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ kanye getting angry, he shd jx try n cajole her!
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
phellycia2013: mƔ lady, marriage is nt all abt leaving onces parent's house, its abt submission. As much as i like gender equality, D̶̲̥̅̊ had reality, instructed bƔ God 4 we women is submission, we do nt av do right 2 do watever our husbands do nt allow, changing Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ name I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊is regards is ₪w̶̲̥̅ dependent on D̶̲̥̅̊ husband, if he wants U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ , then U̶̲̥̅̊ must! U̶̲̥̅̊ WILL! We Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ assist D̶̲̥̅̊ men, nt become independent Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ men, y do U̶̲̥̅̊ fink if a woman is Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ age she begins 2 fink Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ a man, even dou ppl like U̶̲̥̅̊ try Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ mk D̶̲̥̅̊ world feel U̶̲̥̅̊ can cope without a husby but within D̶̲̥̅̊ 4 walls Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ ųя closet cry 4 a husby! Submission is D̶̲̥̅̊ key Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ marriage Oº°˚ ˚°º, weda educatn likes it or nt, ųя husband is ųя LORD, D̶̲̥̅̊ glory Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ every woman, U̶̲̥̅̊ and i inclusive.....please deal with it! As 4 kim, she is nt yet married so as such is a very independent woman, change Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ name whatever is based on if she wants it or nt, so instead Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ kanye getting angry, he shd jx try n cajole her!

First of all, reading through your hieroglyphs was hell.

Secondly;
1. I am not under any obligation to change my name after marriage. If you say women must do whatever their husbands say in the name of submission, then what if the husband asks the wife to do something that could cause her harm or unhappiness? Is she supposed to just obey any and everything even if she is harmed or even if she is unhappy? Look, marriage is about cooperation. If your husband asks you to do something you don't like, talk it out with him, let him understand why you cannot oblige, discuss in a civil manner.
Obedience without questioning(like you suggest) is slavery, not marriage.

2. A woman can live a life independent of men, the idea that women can never take care of themselves that society forces women to accept is just brainwashing to make women feel inferior and weak. Brainwashing that you should free yourself from.

3. My husband is not my lord or my god. Sure he has a position of priority in my life but that doesn't make him my god.

Lastly, your bible contains instructions for women to not talk in churches, to not braid their hair, to not wear gold, pearls and costly clothes. Why do you follow the rules about submission and fail to follow the ones that say not to wear expensive clothes or braid your hair?
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by kilmix: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
fellis: Kim should not change her last name to Kanye's last name.
She is not his daughter neither is she his property so why should she discard her last name for his?
Rubbish.
I don't even know where this nauseating culture of women throwing away their father's name came from. It is neither in the Bible nor the Qur'an and I don't know of any traditional religion that endorses it so why are people still taking it serious?
A man would sweat and suffer to train his daughter from kindergarten to university then when she marries she just tosses his name and starts bearing the name of another person that did not and will never be able to add to her life as much as her father did.
What an idiotic culture.

The man that sweat and suffered to train the daughter also changed the surname of his wife.
Simply put, what goes around comes around.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 1:13am On May 01, 2013
kilmix:

The man that sweat and suffered to train the daughter also changed the surname of his wife.
Simply put, what goes around comes around.

So? How does his changing his wife's surname make it the right thing to do?

Come, you people better not quote me if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by chukkynwob(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2013
fellis:

So? How does his changing his wife's surname make it the right thing to do?

Come, you people better not quote me if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Lol my good friend,are you still fighting this war?

The gender inequality in Naija will take decades of desensitization to even out.

Keep up the good fight anyway.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 01, 2013
chukkynwob:

Lol my good friend,are you still fighting this war?

The gender inequality in Naija will take decades of desensitization to even out.

Keep up the good fight anyway.
Yes, it is going to take some time before people discard their archaic ideas about gender inequality but I honestly cannot stop talking about it. It is a passion I have grin
Also, it takes less time to solve a problem whem more people are informed about it.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by chukkynwob(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2013
fellis:
Yes, it is going to take some time before people discard their archaic ideas about gender inequality but I honestly cannot stop talking about it. It is a passion I have grin
Also, it takes less time to solve a problem whem more people are informed about it.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by kilmix: 9:26am On May 01, 2013
fellis:

Blah blah blah!!!
Gender equality my a*s...and you'll want to be treated like a lady.
Even the Bible and Koran did not support you on your gender equality theory.
Bottom line Women ought to be treated specially...as Ladies. As they are Weaker vessels else we'll have them over laboured.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2013
kilmix: Blah blah blah!!!
Gender equality my a*s...and you'll want to be treated like a lady.
Even the Bible and Koran did not support you on your gender equality theory.
Bottom line Women ought to be treated specially...as Ladies. As they are Weaker vessels else we'll have them over laboured.

I have never come across any verse of the Bible or Quran that says all men are superior to all the women on earth. If you have found such verses then please post them here let me see.

And you cannot base superiority on physical strength alone. That is just idiotic.
There are many factors to consider when you want to decide whether one person is superior to the other; there is intelligence/wisdom, attitude towards work, problem solving abilities etc, basically those attributes a person should have for them to be regarded as having exemplary character or for them to be regarded as decent human beings.

If you claim that males are superior to females then you would be sayinp that men surpass women in EVERY SINGLE DESIREABLE TRAIT you can find in human beings. You would be saying that all men are more intelligent and more compassionate and more hardworking etc than all the women on earth.

Basing superiority on physical strength makes no sense because some men are stronger than others and some women are stronger than some men, would you say that those women with more strength than men are superior to men?
Also, psychos and insane people tend to have greater physical strength, animalistic strength even, and they are not superior to those with normal functioning brains.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by nanauju(f): 10:23am On May 01, 2013
fellis: Kim should not change her last name to Kanye's last name.
She is not his daughter neither is she his property so why should she discard her last name for his?
Rubbish.
I don't even know where this nauseating culture of women throwing away their father's name came from. It is neither in the Bible nor the Qur'an and I don't know of any traditional religion that endorses it so why are people still taking it serious?
A man would sweat and suffer to train his daughter from kindergarten to university then when she marries she just tosses his name and starts bearing the name of another person that did not and will never be able to add to her life as much as her father did.
What an idiotic culture.
You r as silly as ur comment. It's in the Bible that she should submit to her husband.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2013
nanauju:
You r as silly as ur comment. It's in the Bible that she should submit to her husband.
It is not in the Bible for women to change their last names.
Besides the laws in the Bible that talk about how a married couple should live also say that a man should love his wife as Christ loved the church. If a man does love his wife that much then he will not even demand submission from her because he wouldn't have the desire to force his wife to do things against her will.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2013
fellis:

I have never come across any verse of the Bible or Quran that says all men are superior to all the women on earth. If you have found such verses then please post them here let me see.

And you cannot base superiority on physical strength alone. That is just idiotic.
There are many factors to consider when you want to decide whether one person is superior to the other; there is intelligence/wisdom, attitude towards work, problem solving abilities etc, basically those attributes a person should have for them to be regarded as having exemplary character or for them to be regarded as decent human beings.

If you claim that males are superior to females then you would be sayinp that men surpass women in EVERY SINGLE DESIREABLE TRAIT you can find in human beings. You would be saying that all men are more intelligent and more compassionate and more hardworking etc than all the women on earth.

Basing superiority on physical strength makes no sense because some men are stronger than others and some women are stronger than some men, would you say that those women with more strength than men are superior to men?
Also, psychos and insane people tend to have greater physical strength, animalistic strength even, and they are not superior to those with normal functioning brains.
pls check the Bible 1st corinthians 14:43 and deuteronomy 22:5....and post me feed back.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
pls check the Bible 1st corinthians 14:43 and deuteronomy 22:5....and post me feed back.

Deuteronomy 22:5- The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

There is nothing about equality or inequality in this verse, besides it is an old testament verse so it shouldn't count since Christians say that the laws of the old testament have passed away. If you want to keep following old testament verses then you should also advocate stoning adulterers and cutting the hand of theives because the old testament says to do these things.

1st Corinthians 14:34-- Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
There is no verse 43 in 1st Corinthians so I assumed you were talking about verse 34.
The book of Corinthians in the Bible is an Epistle which the apostle Paul wrote and addressed to the Corinthians, throughout the letter, Paul talks about issues that are troubling the community in Corinth and offers ways to fix them.
I have no idea why Christians in Africa and in the 21st century will think they are under obligation to follow the instructions in those letters.
Moreover women sing in churches today, they preach and they teach so clearly those laws about women keeping quiet in churches no longer hold sway.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2013
Why dont you just start your religion.....since you claim you are a freethinker and you are above every religious book.....after all, like they say "its the end time"
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
Why dont you just start your religion.....since you claim you are a freethinker and you are above every religious book.....after all, like they say "its the end time"

Where in your religious books does it say that all women are inferior to all men?
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2013
Is your man opressing you,....is he treating you inferiorly....for every action there is a reaction.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
Is your man opressing you,....is he treating you inferiorly....for every action there is a reaction.

Look, I am not saying these things because any man is oppressing me or because I hate men, I only speak the truth.
If you think anything I have said is false then kindly point it out to me.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2013
Me too ....im telling you the truth you dont want to hear man and woman cant be 50/50.the man is always the head and the woman is submissuve to him....I wud like to have a wife that thinks like you but not support dumb ideaology like the one you are killing your self on.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by anonymous6(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2013
Kim kardashian did the samething with Kris Humphries and stated her reasoning for it on national TV so this shouldn't be a surprise to Kanye. Maybe their child he can have power on the last name but on Kim he is wasting his time. Don't feel sorry for him, and I don't see their relationship lasting but lets hope they are good parents and role models to their future child.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2013
nanauju:

Can you define submission?
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
Me too ....im telling you the truth you dont want to hear man and woman cant be 50/50.the man is always the head and the woman is submissuve to him....I wud like to have a wife that thinks like you but not support dumb ideaology like the one you are killing your self on.

Do you know what it means for a husband to be the head of his wife and family?
Do you know what submission means?
Do you know any Bible verse that states a man and woman or husband and wife are not equal?
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2013
bukatyne:

Do you know any Bible verse that states a man and woman or husband and wife are not equal?
abeg some body help me answer her....or read recent posts
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
abeg some body help me answer her....or read recent posts
You answer her now, abi you no be Christian?
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
Me too ....im telling you the truth you dont want to hear man and woman cant be 50/50.the man is always the head and the woman is submissuve to him....
Dc one, biko, tell me the reasons why you believe women are inferior to men. Give me logical reasons and not just 'because the bible says so'.

I wud like to have a wife that thinks like you but not support dumb ideaology like the one you are killing your self on.
First of all, thanx for the compliment my head is bursting kiss
second of all I understand that you men love it when people say that you are superior to women and I know it is hard for you to accept that no gender is superior to the other because you like being looked up to as the greater and better human beings. I understand and I am sorry for any pain or heartache my posts are causing to men.
But we have to face the truth someday and stop living in denial, males are not superior to females. Sorry.
The erroneous belief that women are sub par creations than men is what is leading to a lot of oppresive acts against women such as women getting lesser pay than men in work places for doing the same work, honor killings of women, wife beating, husbands refusing to assist their wives at home etc.
The sooner more men get the idea that women are human beings like them, the sooner these problems will come to an end.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by kilmix: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
bukatyne:

Similarly you will still ask:
Do you know any Bible verse that states smoking is a sin?
Do you know any Bible verse that states Masturb*tion is a sin?
Do you know any Bible verse that states Oral S*x is a sin?
I Support the argument that girls should be treated specially not gender equality.

I bet if you are equally treated like a man, you will beg to return to the state you re now.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by DCONE1(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2013
fellis:

You answer her now, abi you no be Christian?
hey im a muslim my real name is yusuf muhammed z..i just have broad mind...i ll answer her tommorow sleep dey catch me now...una Good nite. Shout out to kilmix...abeg let them know the koko...wink
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by FulaniBOII(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
hohoho i was just laughing and reading. I dont care she can name herself anything, but before we get into the marriage she should know I am in charge, if she's not ok with it I let her go. I will be in full control of my home if you're not in for that i let you go. Who will even be marrying if not for having decent s.ex. No man/woman is greater than me, that is what i believe. Dont even know what's wrong with Ye just leave her and go for Lady Gaga or Minaj. You guys should just stop everybody have his own opinion, what is good for Fellis might not be good for Dc-one. My mama still got her Dad's name, well that is her bizness.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2013
DC-ONE:
hey im a muslim my real name is yusuf muhammed z..i just have broad mind...i ll answer her tommorow sleep dey catch me now...una Good nite. Shout out to kilmix...abeg let them know the koko...wink
So you are a muslim? Islam is against women bearing their husbands' names for your information.
I'll be expecting your explanation on why men are superior to women tomorrow, since you're sleepy right now.
Re: Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
Fulani BOII: hohoho i was just laughing and reading. I dont care she can name herself anything, but before we get into the marriage she should know I am in charge, if she's not ok with it I let her go. I will be in full control of my home if you're not in for that i let you go.
She should know that you're in charge of the marriage? So you will not even consider your wife's opinions when you get married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Man Superglued A Woman’s Private Parts Together / Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Meet:sean Stewart :the Father At 13years Old

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.