Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737999 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa: All of una no hear say thread closed, which part of the grammar dey hard?
Others still dey dey speak big big grammar...lol
even those wey sign out still come sign in :-)
*brings out broom to sweep*
before i start let me say a few
@hnb
thank you for that sweet poem oh...but i no read mazi tory i still never like the content, i just dey wander to see any excitement, which i did and loved too grin

@aunty ada
i see you oh, i hail too, you know say you be my hero, we no dey take nonsense na cheesy

i hail other sinners of the association, but remember repentance is not negotiable cool

*starts sweeping*

[size=15pt]**Aims a nice kick at her butt**[/size]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
* angry uses broom and hit his face*
what part of get out dont you understand? angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
*comes in wit friends to play 10-10* Princesa u shud join us tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
CaptCindie: @ITbomb; brosss wia did u geh dah one from na..whos arrogant?? angry

Your stories nah
I read every single one of them
I assume them to be non-fiction
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: *comes in wit friends to play 10-10* Princesa u shud join us tongue
10-10?
I dont understand.
You mean like an orgy?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
ITbomb:
10-10?
I dont understand.
You mean like an orgy?
shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: *comes in wit friends to play 10-10* Princesa u shud join us tongue
keep playing, the dust of my sweeping will drive you out tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa:
keep playing, the dust of my sweeping will drive you out tongue
hehehehehe... Our playin will distract ur sweeping tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
we shall see about that tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Choi!!! Is this my thread or another one? I thought I left at the 95th page
This can't be!
#brb, let me re-check...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa: we shall see about that tongue

Kai... Wanna matar ta na nan har yanzu... Bari na kawo dorina na angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
*singing and dancing round princesa* who is in the garden? A little fine girl.. Can i come and see her? No no no no, if you have a kobo, u can come and see her... tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
talk to my manicured fingers cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

r u ogoni?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Choi!!! Is this my thread or another one? I thought I left at the 95th page
This can't be!
grin its ur thread o...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4:
*singing and dancing round princesa* who is in the garden? A little fine girl.. Can i come and see her? No no no no, if you have a kobo, u can come and see her... tongue
get thee behind me grin
*finishes for her to stop dancing wildly*
wonder what got in to her
*starts sweeping again*cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa:
talk to my manicured fingers cool

**Grabs finger and shoves it into Br3nd4's nose**

I hope the catarh infects you angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: r u ogoni?

Can you help me translate it to English?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Choi!!! Is this my thread or another one? I thought I left at the 95th page
This can't be!
cat finally let go of your tongue? cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: grin its ur thread o...

I see you guys are having a nice time.

Let me return to my hibernation mode.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa:
cat finally let go of your tongue? cool

Nice to meet you too.

Ciao!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
I want to lock the gates, am tru sweepin
mazi....out!
foxy....follow suit
brenda...pls continue ur dance outside
thank you8)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Can you help me translate it to English?
nope.. Jst d 'Bari' looks familiar tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa:
get thee behind me grin
*finishes for her to stop dancing wildly*
wonder what got in to her
*starts sweeping again*cool
*starts singing and dancing again*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: nope.. Jst d 'Bari' looks familiar tongue

Hahahaha....

That's concentrated Hausa o... So you should relax grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Hahahaha....

That's concentrated Hausa o... So you should relax grin
LMAO... Yezzir!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
princesa: I want to lock the gates, am tru sweepin
mazi....out!
foxy....Should I follow you home? kiss kiss
brenda...pls continue ur dance outside
thank you cool

When I saw that part, I was like WTF... But then... You can come wash my clothes grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Br3nd4: LMAO... Yezzir!

**Kai... Wanna matar ta na nan har yanzu... Bari na kawo dorina na**

Simply means--- This woman is still here up till now... Gimme a moment let me get my horse whip... Normal thing for North grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

**Kai... Wanna matar ta na nan har yanzu... Bari na kawo dorina na**

Simply means--- This woman is still here up till now... Gimme a moment let me get my horse whip... Normal thing for North grin
okay o.. I don hiearh... Sosungo-thank you..

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Following:

Danhumprey(m), ITbomb(m), mytym(m), adabeke12(f), josemaria03(m), ifyeky(m), adisa204(m), oluamid(m), chelseabmw(m), diarra94(m), 190-the-clown, OCTAVO, Maya2pretty(f), jbrodaly(m), bhurlarh(m), Mazi_Omenuko, CFCfan(m), jaybabs_1

The last time I tried somehting like this, I was banned for an hour but I am willing to risk it.

So all of una dey the same boat shocked shocked shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Can I burrow this name? I've been searching for a befitting name for one of my works.

Thanks in anticipation.

My oga Mazi is really good!

Just reviewing his comments and I discovered the above quote he made on March 11.
About a month b4 he used it. smiley

That's quite a Zenith of talent!
I duff my hat, Mazi_Omenuko.

Regards to everyone.

@ Princesa, pls, don't be a 'kill-joy' on the thread. angry

......., I'm out! cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sup @ mazi......wen r we startin ur PPA wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.