Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737879 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2013
princesa: @mikelrela
here's the secret
go to mazi profile and click on this posts not topics, and you would be able to read 'it' without much derailing comment
now say thank you cool

Says the girl that doesn't read my 'unholy' posts.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2013
princesa:

he's not ready to eat the fattest bone then

in btw how are you todaywink
i came to your house yesterrday to wash those clothes, but that wild girlfriend of urs acted mad, si i had to leave cool

What!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

So na you give my babe blue eye ni?

Well, I have reported the case with a full description of your person to the Nigeria Police Force grin

Expect them to come pick you up soonest angry angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're welcome.

I know all of them.... One by one, always following silently but spews holy talks because they have an image to protect.

O boy, imagine how I go fare for religion thread na... No be say I be atheist ooo...

**Does sign of the cross**
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
komek: Pls Mazi, abeg if u want to start the PPA thing, how do we no about it..

Just click on Mazi_omenuko on any of the post I made. It will open my profile and my topics. So you can always see when a new topic has started;

Or my profile @ www.nairaland.com/mazi_omenuko
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're welcome.

dont be so naive
this is not my first year on nairaland that is why i have that idea, if you knew better you should have hinted it to them, i dont even knw the road to your profile tongue
so dnt even dream of me as a fan cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

What!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

So na you give my babe blue eye ni?

Well, I have reported the case with a full description of your person to the Nigeria Police Force grin

Expect them to come pick you up soonest angry angry

i will be waiting for them with my N20 rodger
ever seen a case where the reporter becomes the reported?wink

your curiousity would soon be satiated cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
princesa: @mikelrela
here's the secret
go to mazi profile and click on this posts not topics, and you would be able to read 'it' without much derailing comment
now say thank you cool
thank you.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
ITbomb:
R u a learner?
#peace.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 001solar(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
mikelreal: thank you.
you're a darlingwink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
princesa:
you're a darlingwink

go boil stone jor mtcheeew
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
AVWENAGHA:

go boil stone jor mtcheeew

Avwenagha!
Ah tot u wud av been matured enuf by now. Jst imagine wat u're stil spewin arawnd!
Am disappointed..GASKIYA!!!

Plz..grow up nd let peace reign

kwAzzIE kEEd
Asst. Sec.
U.I.S

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Why you no hug me that time. Chei... I gats overthrow this guy for the new thread o....

**Practicing stunts to throw**
angry

Foxy, tell me u arn't planning a coup de tart?! shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Meanwhile, I just may start another work before the PPA work...

LEGEND OF THE FUCKKKERR loading. . .

In that case, then let me introduce the title of the sequel that should complement this work. It will be...

THE LORD OF THE FUCKKKERRS!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:

Avwenagha!
Ah tot u wud av been matured enuf by now. Jst imagine wat u're stil spewin arawnd!
Am disappointed..GASKIYA!!!

Plz..grow up nd let peace reign

kwAzzIE kEEd
Asst. Sec.
U.I.S

ok
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by decepticos(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
y so long? Start sumtin already.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
super gluv hw mkt lah
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kekilika: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
wow. Took to read this n bliv me much steam. I see some people claimin officials while d story went on. Just lol. Who made them official.
In the next show, let d officials be annouced, let UIS not be in disarray.
When the show was on, i came in late and was ushered in, as the F*U*C*KLORD, sat there and was blessed when one female was in heat and gave me a h*e*a*d
while they askin you for, me and the female were touching
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kekilika: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
if you see litters of pop corn in d hall, i am sorry, iwas co*m*in as she ate my livestick and couldn't help it. #ushers!!! Sorry i meant cleaners get your mopstick#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
james hadley chases of nairaland aka mazi, how market
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by oludayomi(f): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi gud job, ι̥ saw ΰя̩̥̊ name all over ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ page ι̥ was few days bck(iyawo nylon bag) ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð ι̥ check ΰя̩̥̊ page out it was indeed wow. Page 60 wthin 3 days. Headie wan kill ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. The time is 12:50am ι̥ really do ned 2 slp busy day ahead.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by OgaTheTop2: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
How're u all doing?

Was just making some appraisal so that I could write report back to Oga Mazi
when he comes back from his Sabbatical leave..,
and I stumbled on this:

princesa: how many induction do i need?wink

let me drop a letter befor i leave

Re: letter of appointment
It is with a great sense of pride and shock that i receive the letter appointing me as a cook for your next escapades from maishot......

well, am out of words to show how i feel considering the fact that i have been a thorn on the flesh here *of which am proudcheesy*

Anyway, i hope it is not a permanent contract cos i don't like commitments oh

but, i take the job anyway cos i can have free access to popcorncheesy which i love so much!

but....
anytime you see majority of the members sleeping inbetween stories, or visiting the toilet every now and then, just know that Princesa has strucked once more!smiley

Thanks for the appointment
looking forward to resumption.
yours faithfully,
princesacheesy

phew! grin
Disclaimer......i don't bloody mix business with pleasure so don't shine your teeth at me, or playfully hit my bum, cos the next thing you see you take sad

What the f**k..,!

Obviously, I will need to review all(and I mean ALL) the submitted applications I've received.

Can't afford to make mistakes b4 the next ppa!

Sha, I miss this thread and I miss u all.
Holla! cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pheew!
Whadda hapun pipo??

Gaskiya..rily mizd thiz thread o..and ol my fellow sinnerz grin

Ah!..Oga Maishot..na gan ka!

N.ewayz..bk 2 ma project..c y'all lera!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mastersheycee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I wouldn't mind if you be my nanny; just cuddle me when mum is away and I'm scared to sleep alone in my bed;
Just be there for me when the lights are out and the darkness creeps in;
Just provide a safe bosoms to rest my head in when I'm scared;

Cuddle me till I fall asleep; or till my d'kk rock your world;
Cuddle me my hot-naija-nanny grin grin grin

choi maZI dan turn poet
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by andrew12(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Let me help our writer conclude the story.

On our way to my place, she suddenly stopped and made a face, i was worried if she'd changed her mind cos I was really looking to get lucky that night,
thinking how i have spent part of my last card, then I asked in curiosity ''whats the matter'' she said nothing with a little hesitation and said are you not going to get something from the pharmacy, I was a little bit lost for a second...... den my 6ix quickly booted the words in silence Condoms... and I answered to her yes i think I got myself some ruff riders even If I always liked the thing ''direct Entry'' as we entered the room My heart was already pounding with great anxiety i wanted to perform well cos i hated early ejaculation makes the lady ask this stupid questions like are you done? is that all ? are you alright ? like you have just built a ten story building on water with no foundation, so as we got into the room i locked the Door behind me held her from behind and started kissing her in the neck she had a great perfume on and i loved the smell of violets as i pulled her dresses up i noticed she was wearing a G-string holding those sets of great ass I pulled em down gentle moved her to the Bed even forgot to pull out the condoms ........... i took her from behind she was moaning it was one of the best set of ass and that boosted my morals to do more i did the first round for over 35 mins and i had not gotten enough she screamed held on strong to me as i did my thing it was a heated sex
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
andrew12: Let me help our writer conclude the story.

More of the same pls
Any other person with sweet free style?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
@maishot,princesa is beginning 2 scare me o even as show nova start...u don appoint double agentgrin
^^^ cheesy u go fear freestyle
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=andrew12][/quote]ma go ask ma oga at the top wetin he want mak i do u and ur oga at d top
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ok, but b4 i make any comment on this..can i ask my Oga at the top?

(Quote) (Report) 163 Likes (Unlike)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd: Pheew!
Whadda hapun pipo??

Gaskiya..rily mizd thiz thread o..and ol my fellow sinnerz grin

Ah!..Oga Maishot..na gan ka!

N.ewayz..bk 2 ma project..c y'all lera!

Hey assistant,

Ur break is over!

We need to screen all those applications submitted, and give Oga Mazi report when he comes back from his sabbatical leave.
We'll start with the ladies..,

Why are u smiling..?! undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by stev007(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
I would have said that the season 3 of this wonderful superstory should commence immediately without delay but I don't want to say something now and my oga at the top *Mazi Omenuko* will now go and say or do another thing...dats all *coughs* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.