Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741379 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Martowskin: Mazi u ar nt just a good writer bt a gud teacher unknwinly. 4days in camp(ogun state) nd 2 down already it seems am goin to beat ur record.........kip on bringin those killer lines...u knw wat i mean

Hmmm.....only true baddos can conquer in that territory. U sure say no be wash #raised eyebrow

Anywayz #yells "germo is there!"; hugs his successor & whispers "badt sharp guy"
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by clockwise(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Kai, dis na real sinners thread. but all d same i dey feel dis ur tori. More update oooooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @maishot, I see u're doing a nice job.
@AVENAGA, I've updated already, ur laptop needs a brand new processor.
@wizzee and IZUKWU, I see u, stop staring, ur seats are still empty at the front row.
@immanuela, say something nau! No be ur department girl dey misbehave so?

Boss, 80% of uniport girls are either into runs, or waiting for the opportunity.
Theatre arts no b my dpt, but uniport is my skool.
Theatre arts and linguistics girls are topping the ladder in promiscuity (my opinion)
So whatever it is that struck u about sonia, u haven't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2013
emmiesky: I'm ADDICTED

Bros,

U get choice?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hi. Good morning guys..im so glad to be here. Choi, i ve missed out of the fun out here oh.
*Mazi, kudos..u give NLers sleepless nights now!
Gluv dearie..how ve u been?
Maishot, ITbomb et al..u guys ain't tired of being sinners right! Lol.
#Lemme continue reading jor..TGIF

Sis,
U and Glove01 no try at all!

All the workload just dey for our head here.

And..,

Oga Mazi no even make am easy for us.
Em just dey entertain only the female guest for em office sha.

#Thinks out load 'I dey plan to resign oh'#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by opeoluwa2(f): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2013
Gooddmorning houz
#sits on third row,front seat is filled up#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2013
?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Wait for me I de come *rushing after him with dirty things on my mind*

Waite brov,
Where ur name tag for this thread..?

#Finds none, and sees the disturbing look on his face#

Chai, na learner dey follow me..!
Oya brov, u see that guy wey dey for back-back there (ITbomb).., na senior learner.

Go meet am for instructions, ASAP!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by bukkylois(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2013
Pheeewwwwww!!! Am finally on the last page...Yay!!! Mazi u too much. Wer is ujchief sef....guess I no him from nysc batch B thread. Abeg update soon
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2013
the adventures continues,still sitting patiently and waiting for my test to begin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2013
bukkylois: Pheeewwwwww!!! Am finally on the last page...Yay!!! Mazi u too much. Wer is ujchief sef....guess I no him from nysc batch B thread. Abeg update soon

Brov,

Oga Mazi has decided to shelve Ujchief na.
The guy wan over-throw my Oga. Watin u expect make Mazi do?

Try to keep up, will you?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Iamurfantasy:

Hmmm.....only true baddos can conquer in that territory. U sure say no be wash #raised eyebrow

Anywayz #yells "germo is there!"; hugs his successor & whispers "badt sharp guy"
not wen am addin mazi's wepon to my arsenal......camp opened on tuesday 5th, i arrived 9am monday 4th, to study d battle field.....and also get som wepon d ugly used against mazi......military friend as a back up 4 my already 5months plan. So dont raise ur eyebrow bring it down....som guys were in kogi wit mazi nd saw it d way u saw or cin ogun camp. Oooops
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Oga Mazi,
Serious info for camp don dey reach me from different states oh!

I hear say 4 Enugu camp, male corps member dey download sex techniques already 4m tubidy site...while staying glued to N on their phones.

For ikare camp (Ondo state), male corps members dey smile mischievously for females.
as them dey check for update on N.

NYSC camp for Kogi worse sir.
We hear say almost all female corps members dey check guys middle finger!

Oga Mazi,
My sources talk say Police dey investigate the matter and na only one person name dey show..,

#Makes the sign of the cross and says the lords prayer#

The name too heavy for mouth...

Halla me when u come back 4m bank sir.

#Speaks under his breath, 'no be 4 my mouth dem go hear say rat follow lecturer go hall'!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Oga Mazi I never left your back o,i still dey follow u like twitter.
Been trying to follow the updates from the sidelines as time permits.
TGIF,na we and you now.
To all the other VIP members of UIS,i say well done o...
good to be back..

Back to the usual song na,
"Abeg Don Mazi,anoda update nau..."
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2013
maishot:

Waite brov,
Where ur name tag for this thread..?

#Finds none, and sees the disturbing look on his face#

Chai, na learner dey follow me..!
Oya brov, u see that guy wey dey for back-back there (ITbomb).., na senior learner.

Go meet am for instructions, ASAP!
hahahaha de there they form oga me I don first u reach the scene
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2013
maishot: Oga Mazi,
Serious info for camp don dey reach me from different states oh!

I hear say 4 Enugu camp, male corps member dey download sex techniques already 4m tubidy site...while staying glued to N on their phones.

For ikare camp (Ondo state), male corps members dey smile mischievously for females.
as them dey check for update on N.

NYSC camp for Kogi worse sir.
We hear say almost all female corps members dey check guys middle finger!

Oga Mazi,
My sources talk say Police dey investigate the matter and na only one person name dey show..,

#Makes the sign of the cross and says the lords prayer#

The name too heavy for mouth...

Halla me when u come back 4m bank sir.
All this informations wey u de recieve are u the director of information for NYSC affairs
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Food for thot,
I know Mazi didn't use Ms Enoh's real name in the story but is it me or why do i have
a feeling that the corpers(males and you never know,maybe females too) in Kogi's state NYSC camp at this
moment might be checking out the female NYSC officials over there trying to see if they can
make her out..

@Mazi
did you ever remain in touch with Ms Enoh after you left camp and Kogi state?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Martowskin: not wen am addin mazi's wepon to my arsenal......camp opened on tuesday 5th, i arrived 9am monday 4th, to study d battle field.....and also get som wepon d ugly used against mazi......military friend as a back up 4 my already 5months plan. So dont raise ur eyebrow bring it down....som guys were in kogi wit mazi nd saw it d way u saw or cin ogun camp. Oooops

Looolz! No think am! I sound like spectator?
Steering up mad memories #sighs
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mcleo007(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2013
@Mazi, I must confess you got me hooked to your story here. Your style is clear and easy to relate with, something like what Hadley Chase does with his crime fictions. Your descriptive and narrative skills are awesome. Truly, reading these episodes of yours draws in some nostalgic moments during my NYSC camp folore at ikare-akoko, ondo state. Your sexcapade with Jane the married woman is synonymous with mine; an encounter I force myself to regret even though it ranked as one of the best I ever had.cheesy What they say about MILFS come to mind here. They are the best! They know what de want and they go for it. One thing with camp experience though; everyone comes in for the same reason and leaves with uniquely close experiences.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Valto(m), Tiana155(f), Frosti(m), M-O-zz-T-II(m), Caponi , mayor20(m), osifred(m), Onyewarri(m), segzybam, GT777, donjsb, Donshegxy_10(m), dsaintJ4Real(m), Kunle106(m), Taich(m), mr gaga(f), deji47, Cosmopolice, Tomeseen(f), avicky(f), maishot(m), iSoldier, Allem(m), fuzek and 5 guest(s)

Caponi no sleep aswear down,mazi see wetin u cos abi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: hahahaha de there they form oga me I don first u reach the scene

Bros,
I no understand ur moves here oh!

You too fast for me.

#tries to keep pace with him#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: All this informations wey u de recieve are u the director of information for NYSC affairs

Brov,
Its my duty as Secretary.

I get sources for those areas ni.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2013
Mr_Gaga,

Talk na..?!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by decepticos(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2013
finally read through even with tha multiple spoilers, i appreciate that a diary from calabar evolved into what we have here, the icing for me still is the intro of a second narrator, still dont know why he has to be silent. Overall wonderfull worl
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ejaisky: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
*She enjoyed cuddling more than anything else; a feat I've observed to be common among virgins.*
Very true. The inexperienced usually think cuddling is more pleasureable than s*x.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
#Speaks under his breath, 'no be 4 my mouth dem go hear say rat follow lecturer go hall'!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
my test don finaaly finishes,makings me goes grabs my sit for front row b.4,space full
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
maishot:

Bros,

U get choice?

God will George u,bet me for wat u ve done
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Temi4fash,
Where u dey na?

Oga Mazi wan upload.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
AVWENAGHA:

God will George u,bet me for wat u ve done

Brov,
I see u!

But..,

I dey suspect those dark glasses wey u wear.

Abeg..,

Help us commot am make we see ur face small, huh?
Biko.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by fiolaP(f): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oga Mazi, more updates...ur flow is killing...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
All you sinners on this thread. You will all go to hell grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.