Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741375 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ahem! Who missed me...
Gluv01, I've been dreaming about you baby. We can have our very own Asaya camp after this thread Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Whatchu say?

*peeks at Maishot's back*
He can't see us baby...

*looks around the crowded hall*
All the others are learners baby...

:* :*°•ĸϊsš•°:* :*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
What can I say? If god says yes, who am I to say no?

hey dude, God dont say yes to sin, so keep God out of it.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
brokoto: Ahem! Who missed me...
Gluv01, I've been dreaming about you baby. We can have our very own Asaya camp after this thread Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Whatchu say?

*peeks at Maishot's back*
He can't see us baby...

*looks around the crowded hall*
All the others are learners baby...

:* :*°•ĸϊsš•°:* :*

Oga!!!

One of them don come oh!
Oga Mazi, some things dey happen for back-back row sir!

#Chai! How can I stay here and the REAL show dey happen for back?#

Ehm.., Oga..,

I dey come. Give me one minute, abeg..,
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
quite unfortunate, seems Mazi don leave us go sleep. Nawaoh was expectin to hear the tale tonyt about a hot one with Ms Enoh. Guess it till morning then. Goodnight peeps
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2013
maishot:

Oga!!!

One of them don come oh!
Oga Mazi, some things dey happen for back-back row sir!

#Chai! How can I stay here and the REAL show dey happen for back?#

Ehm.., Oga..,

I dey come. Give me one minute, abeg..,
Wait for me I de come *rushing after him with dirty things on my mind*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2013
weezii: quite unfortunate, seems Mazi don leave us go sleep. Nawaoh was expectin to hear the tale tonyt about a hot one with Ms Enoh. Guess it till morning then. Goodnight peeps
E beta so that persin no go dream wet dream 2nite

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2013
Me no like to dey comment aswear,but dis ya short update and run away habit tho undecided Mazi I go shoot you oh angry angry

Maishot where mazi dey na,if I no see am na u go take panadol for his headache oh angry angry angry

**Taps his desert eagle**
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by teelacruz(m): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2013
@02:56am, Mazi! You can't just imagine †ђξ nos of people still viewing this topic dis time of d 9t (excluding me) bcoz if I happened to be awake coz of dis association (UNITED IN SIN, DIVIDED IN HOLINESS), then γφυ need to be arrested for 'stealing my sleep' like seriously angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:13am On Mar 08, 2013
I met the Ms Enoh alone at her office that evening with files scattered all over her desk.
She directed me on how to fill the forms. It was so much that I started regretting coming to her office. We talked as we filled the forms. She informed me that she had received the N50,000 from etisalat but was still awaiting the others from the state officials. She asked what we planned doing with the money and I suggested that we include it in the money remaining from what we collected so far, then use it in cooking for the platoon during the camp fire night.
She informed me that belongs not just to us, but also to her as the platoon officer, and to the military men and man'o'war officials in charge of our platoon. She said it was the tradition at camp.

Chifawu called me later and asked where I was and I told her I was busy with forms at the office. She was getting nervous as the social night was about to start. I promised her I was coming over soon, to be beside her as she prepares for the night.

I asked Ms Enoh about the Ministryt of sports work and she informed me that it was option. I could choose to ignore the change of ppa and still retain my previous ppa.
Now I've got to chose between fed poly idah or ministry of sports, Lokoja. I had time to think about it and make a final choice.

After the enormous forms filled, I was exhausted and I tried resting me head on the desk. Ms Enoh cleared the table and arranged the forms back to a cabin holding others.
Then she smiled at me.

"Thank you for your help." She said.
"What would I have done without you!"

She sat next to me as I rested my head on her desk. She caressed my back to ease the pressure; it felt so good. But later, her hands started exploring other places apart from my back. It sent some signals to my brain throught the nerve receptors on my back. These nerve receptors translated the message and re-directed the stimuli to where it was needed; My di'k'kk!!!

The d'kkk responded in full force. It grew bigger as the caressing extended my back to my chest and n'I'ppple. I was breathing heavily. She must have noticed it as she beckoned on me to join her at the room.

Like a sheep being led to the slaughter house, I followed her to her inner chambers.
She pulled the jean trousers and t-shirt she was wearing and wore her pants and bra. I was already seated on the bed and she came to join me. She leant over and we started kissing. She was more open than the previous times we had sex. She pushed my chest lightly and I lay on my back at the bed. Then she crossed her legs over me, leaning over, she whispered into my ear:

"I want to thank you in a special way."

I knew what she meant, what other way was special than to drive me nuts on the bed.

I tried to console myself for going against the holy day. I lied to myself that it was the will of god. After all, when god opens a door, no mortal can shut it.

She bent and kissed my ni'p'ple. I tried to focus as my system was already flooded with testosterone. She sucked at it for a long time, caressing my stomach and my d'kkk on the process.
She rocked my hard d'kk with her croutch, ensuring that my d'kkk rest exactly in between her laps. I was in a frenzy mode as emotions swept through my body. She really knew how to rock-and-roll.

When I could not endure the order, I held her hips, tugging at her pant. She understood what I wanted and gently pulled down her pants and bra.
She didn't border to wait for condom as she went to her cupboard, brought out a condom and returned to the bed. She tore it open and inserted it perfectly into my di'k'kk.

She opened up her laps to expose the inside of her c'u'n't, then guided my d'I'kkk right inside her c'u'nt and sat on it.
The warmth filled my in as I jerked my hips upwards in excitement.
She rocked her hips steadily against my d'kk as she sat on top of me, moving in different directions at the same time. Her c'u'n't always had a special effect on my d'kk, churning it regularly while twisting and tugging on it. I tried to maintain my cool; it will be a disaster if I loose control and c.o.me so soon.
I moved my hips upwards against her strides, hitting her as she bounces on my d'kkk. It gave her so much pleasure that she began landing hysterically on my d'kkk. She moaned softly at first, then moved a pitch higher to screaming when the sensation took a hold of her. I felt a strong clasp on my di'kk as she rested her hands on my chest and bounced at it hysterically. I held her br'e'a'st as she cl.m.a.xed and her c'u'nt felt lose on me.

She slumped sideways, resting on the wall. I moved out from beyond her and made her lie on her back and knelt before her spread legs. Resting one of her legs on the hall, I moved into her already dripping c'u'nt. I worked on it slowly until I could feel the thick lips of her cu''n't contract on my d'I'kkk. I thumped into her again and again, maintaining the hit on her 'gee' spot. She moved her hips, thrashing it around the bed as I ba.n.ge'd her hard.
She leaned forward and started teasing my ni'p'pl'e with her tongue as I f'u'c'ke'd her, moving her clit directly against my di'ckk. This drove both of us wild as I ba'ng'ed her ferociously, ensuring that all the lenght of my d'c'kk rocked her inside as her swollen and protruded clit got caressed by my pelvic on the process. She let out a loud moan and cl.m.a.xed again as I c.ame strongly.

I pulled out of her after a few seconds as she lay motionless on the bed. She was trying to catch her breathe.
I dressed up, kissed her bare back and told her goodnight.

She barely responded as her eyes were already shut and she was almost in dream land.

I headed to the venue for the social night, where my new found love was waiting for me to cheer her up.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:19am On Mar 08, 2013
tee_la_cruz: @02:56am, Mazi! You can't just imagine †ђξ nos of people still viewing this topic dis time of d 9t

Have you heard of time zones? Its night in Nigeria doesn't mean its night every other place.
weezii: quite unfortunate, seems Mazi don leave us go sleep. Nawaoh was expectin to hear the tale tonyt about a hot one with Ms Enoh. Guess it till morning then. Goodnight peeps

Honestly, I took a brief minute to rest my head: just a brief minute, alas I woke up and discovered I had slept for 5 straight hours.

I still had to make an upload, it was ready before the unfortunate sleep crept on me.

I sincerely apologise for that.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Banjousman(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Mazi pls one more post b4 day break .....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by teelacruz(m): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2013
Took over †ђξ front row this time. Thanx ushers for dis seat, hoping to refresh and still find Mazi on †ђξ stage.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Banjo usman: Mazi pls one more post b4 day break .....

You need some sleeping tablets. . .seriously!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2013
tee_la_cruz: Took over †ђξ front row this time. Thanx ushers for dis seat, hoping to refresh and still find Mazi on †ђξ stage.
I dey! Sleep don comot for my eyes. Make sure you don't litter the front row: those vip's get as dem dey do at times.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 3:33am On Mar 08, 2013
**returns d desert eagle**

Mazi lemme go back to my spectator mode
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Banjousman(m): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2013
So mz enoh is also pefect in the game she ws just pretending @ first.. Kudos to the great forker am enjoying ur post and for the option to choose I tink the polytechnic will be preferable cos it is positively related to Bleep... See as mazi turn me to person wey no dey sleep for nyt cos of NYSC post.. All d same u re creative and talented keep it up bozz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:44am On Mar 08, 2013
WTF , if na tarry night for church , una for sleep finish , now because of this sinful thread , una dey awake dey expect update
Na wa o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 4:58am On Mar 08, 2013
maishot:

As the Secretary of this thread,
conveyed on me (without Mazi's consent),

I declare free breakfast for all those on this thread.

..., with egg sussage as a special treat for u Temi4flash.

Any complaint?

Any sowi m i culdnt eat breakfast yesterday... Hop i can still take it dis mawnin...

Hop u not usin dis ur job to corner maxi's female fans ooo....

Maxi where ugly man nau... shey him no ho post again...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 5:08am On Mar 08, 2013
gluv01:

I didn't enjoy o. I was stressed which was why i was not frequent here o

Hmmmm m avin a feelin u will b needin a
E-massage.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 5:21am On Mar 08, 2013
winkValto (m), Tiana155 ( f),
Frosti ( m), M-O-zz-T-II (m), Caponi,
mayor20 ( m), osifred(m), Onyewarri (m),
segzybam, GT777 , donjsb ,
Donshegxy_10( m), dsaintJ4Real (m),
Kunle106 ( m), Taich( m), mr gaga( f),
deji47 , Cosmopolice, Tomeseen( f), avicky
(f ), maishot( m), iSoldier, Allem ( m), fuzek
and 5 guest(s)

maishot .... Mornin devotion has started ooo... where u nau.
#waiton for pastor mazi for d mornin message#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Mazi u ar nt just a good writer bt a gud teacher unknwinly. 4days in camp(ogun state) nd 2 down already it seems am goin to beat ur record.........kip on bringin those killer lines...u knw wat i mean
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Martowskin: Mazi u ar nt just a good writer bt a gud teacher unknwinly. 4days in camp(ogun state) nd 2 down already it seems am goin to beat ur record.........kip on bringin those killer lines...u knw wat i mean

That's my man!!!
Bring back the trophy!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Martowskin: Mazi u ar nt just a good writer bt a gud teacher unknwinly. 4days in camp(ogun state) nd 2 down already it seems am goin to beat ur record.........kip on bringin those killer lines...u knw wat i mean

C dis man don dai share testimony

HNB... how far u....
Mazi abeg upload nau..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2013
@mazi i understand. Body no be firewood abeg. E no easy to think up all these things speak all the grammar there, write am down, and do all the editing join. So thumbs up bro. U dey do well

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by emmiesky(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Mazi upload. . . . . . . Plssss
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2013
ehmus shogun: You don't have to like what I enjoy, that's why we are different. Moreso it will be an an abuse of the common sense for any one to say this work of maxi is not enjoyable.
Dont get me wrong, its a fantastic piece and I'm also a big fan of Mazi too but 'badt' is what I call it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by emmiesky(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2013
I'm ADDICTED
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Valto(m), Tiana155(f), Frosti(m), M-O-zz-T-II(m), Caponi, mayor20(m), osifred(m), Onyewarri(m), segzybam, GT777, donjsb, Donshegxy_10(m), dsaintJ4Real(m), Kunle106(m), Taich(m), mr gaga(f), deji47, Cosmopolice, Tomeseen(f), avicky(f), maishot(m), iSoldier, Allem (m), fuzek and 5 guest(s)

**woke up believin I'll be goin to arrive Mazi classgrin before anyone**
This early! Una never tired to dey sin...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2013
emmiesky: I'm ADDICTED
I tell you this Mazi guy has casted a spell in this thread.. Would leave my books to read Sinner Mazi lessons overnight. I saved myself by taking a break, if not chai! My GP for dey slim like cane

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.