Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741372 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by legendprac(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2013
maishot:

You are welcome sir...

#Opens the back-door of the room#

This way sir...

ℓ☺ℓ....
Where does d back door lead to? Delta kitchen?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ehmusshogun(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Nice post mazi.....on to the nxt post.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Allem(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Allem: you d best
Mazi: I know.

U really making me go gaga.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Pygru: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Good morning y'all.
I hope when I peep into my thread later on, it will remain the same.

Welcome back gluv, as Grand Patron of Nairaland Sinners Association, I welcome you back with open arms... #u know where to place ya head nau...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Good morning y'all.
I hope when I peep into my thread later on, it will remain the same.

Welcome back gluv, as Grand Patron of Nairaland Sinners Association, I welcome you back with open arms... #u know where to place ya head nau...#
That means we go de expect update 4 nite
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by opeoluwa2(f): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Smiling
Mazi mazi,ose gan
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Mr(Mazi) have a nice day at work
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frankenstein: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Too easy!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Francheezy(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2013
CHIFAWU...WISH KIND NAME BE THAT ?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by manos(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2013
I have been reading in silence since, but now i must talk.

mazi, mazi, mazi.................
Remember the lords children and leave them holy!

LEAVE CHIFAWU ALONE OR............
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nehemiah459(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Viewing this topic:

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2013
brokoto: close the door behind you. You won't be missed.
Brokotooooooo! Take it easy on virginia. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2013
e dey pain you cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
co.me ooooo, i thought yu said yu stopped followin @ '3' Why r yu stil respondin to comments if yu ain't followin.....whatz it wit all dis holy-holy peeps sef? If yu r too sensitive wit d description of events in dis thread why not catapult ursef away from dis thread and stop tryin to be noticed!!!! Habaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
gluv01: And now am back...(not fully though)

I saw some new guests in the house..Seems they loved the beautiful building(thread) and forsook their possessions(time) just to get a glimpse. (or so I thought, they are now steady in here) cheesy

Who did the induction?
C'est moi cherie! I did behind d curtains.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
iykmora: co.me ooooo, i thought yu said yu stopped followin @ '3' Why r yu stil respondin to comments if yu ain't followin.....whatz it wit all dis holy-holy peeps sef? If yu r too sensitive wit d description of events in dis thread why not catapult ursef away from dis thread and stop tryin to be noticed!!!! Habaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder oh imagin pastor enter strip club de form holy holy after him don watch the show finish abi him no see where they write strip club b4 him enter. Pretender
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
This @princessa is just looking for attention cuz she is sex starved. Just 1 of those unlucky babes who can't get laid and so forms holy holy as an excuse. angry

Guys pls pay less attention to her. :p
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
avicky:

Hey,

Nice pict, but in the wrong thread.

Pls, bring it down.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sambroose(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Right from post one ave been following dis tread wit ma gf....now she wants me to comment......MAZI tanx for keeping ma gf in the mood evry time
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
It has been one of the wisest decision, i have ever made! Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
avicky:
grin I've since ignored it. Lol.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by basslet(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gbamest!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
My Oga Mazi, where u @ na?

New guests plenty here and na only me dey ...,
pressure plenty on me here oh!

#Drains of sweat as he tries push the thronging crowd from entering#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
john casey: Does dis place look like a markayt? Cari yer load and get out of yia
seconded! grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 7footre(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
john casey: Does dis place look like a markayt? Cari yer load and get out of yia

Thirded!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
maishot:
My Oga Mazi, where u @ na?

I dey! Just back from work. Make I freshen up a bit, just keep holding on for me.
Hope say u no dey exchange number with those fyn chicks wey come new?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2013

Infact, Fourthed!!! smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I dey! Just back from work. Make I freshen up a bit, just keep holding on for me.
Hope say u no dey exchange number with those fyn chicks wey come new?

Nooo!
Trust me na. I be faithful unofficial secretary/P.R.O sir.

But, e be like say ITbomb and Brokoto dey do something (some things actually) for back..,

#slowly directs the camera man towards the back of the room#

I go send d video after the next upload ...,

Oya, we dey waite sir!‎​cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.