Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741364 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seyijoseph(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
I like your style of composition, I think this is a good excuse/opportunity to write a novel on the title "On the road to no where" NYSC!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
U guys are really living a fantasy here.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by clockwise(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Whao MAZI, U DEY MAKE ME GO GAGA O.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
*kida-berry#:
. Look here miss u were no forced 2 read it, Mazi does not nid ur stuuupid support xo 2 helll wit u

Hey...That's so rude and impolite...She has her freedom of speech. It's not what she expected, perhaps she loves it but doesn't want 'her' God to be angry with her. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
And now am back...(not fully though)

I saw some new guests in the house..Seems they loved the beautiful building(thread) and forsook their possessions(time) just to get a glimpse. (or so I thought, they are now steady in here) cheesy

Who did the induction?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
kay best: Maxi, i cant afford to be sacked reading your stories on pc, 2nd time my is cacthing me. pls it more than those pages make it a film make money and we too can enjoy the movie.
Thanks 4 it entertaining

BAd pikin...too much sweet thing dey kill tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good evening all! Hope you all had a great day.

I will try and upload later on when I clear my schedule; been kind of busy.

Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quotes
author=gluv01]

Hey...That's so rude and impolite...She has her freedom of speech. It's
not what she expected, perhaps she loves it but doesn't want 'her' God
to be angry with her. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...
grin[/quote]

Don't want to defile myself with the portion of the kings meat,
or trade my birthright for a bowl of pepper soup.

no thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Btw who missed me? grin

j'ai raté u all(I missed u all, aunty avicky, Efe, HNB, maishot, brokoto, Foxy, laykhorn, cute bliss, Laurina David (trying to steal Mazi angry ), princesa, ITbomb, temifash)

The names are much, but i missed u guys o cheesy

And my dear MAzi that my Rivals are working so hard to take o (turns face away,folds arms and lets a tear out knowing MAzi has not been faithful)

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fishoy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
gluv01: And now am back...(not fully though)

I saw some new guests in the house..Seems they loved the beautiful building(thread) and forsook their possessions(time) just to get a glimpse. (or so I thought, they are now steady in here) cheesy

Who did the induction?

we were waitin fr u since u'v nt rendered ur resignation letter......
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
clockwise: Whao MAZI, U DEY MAKE ME GO GAGA O.

Better hold that guy wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nehemiah459(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Purify your gaze.

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
princesa:

no thank you.

You're welcome dear. I salute ur uprightness in upholding ur principle. Hope you do same physically, emotionally and psychologically? Hope it's not just an online thing.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Fishoy:

we were waitin fr u since u'v nt rendered ur resignation letter......

So do you want me to that now?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frankenstein: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
*kida-berry#:
. Look here miss u were no forced 2 read it, Mazi does not nid ur stuuupid support xo 2 helll wit u
She doesn't deserve that! Be nice to people.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good work Mazi! I'm really addicted to your story

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
gluv01:

So do you want me to that now?

What the hell are you doing here? So you love s'e'x lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
gluv01: And now am back...(not fully though)
I saw some new guests in the house.
Who did the induction?
It was not easy handling the Induction alone but trust me and my Alomo, I successfully inducted two female members and was on the third when an enemy of progress , maishot grew so jealous and scared the bird away . The bird was actually a chick called sexiestchic but she never reach u sha.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

What the hell are you doing here? So you love s'e'x lipsrsealed

Hehheehehe...who be you? grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
ITbomb:
It was not easy handling the Induction alone but trust me and my Alomo, I successfully inducted two female members and was on the third when an enemy of progress , maishot grew so jealous and scared the bird away . The bird was actually a chick called sexiestchic but she never reach u sha.

Wonderful!!! I trust my guy...She nor fit rish me nw? me don pass that stage tey tey. lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
princesa:

no thank you.
Then please leave d thread
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frankenstein: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mazi is lurking. . .I can't wait any longer.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
gluv01:

Hehheehehe...who be you? grin

You don't know me? Ijele of Nairaland...... You need some sanctioning!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sorry guyz i didnt mean 2 b rude she jst annoyd me. If she rily was spritual d title wuld hint her on wat she is to expect.
Abi she nid glasses
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
SO U NOR WON UPDATE ABI?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frankenstein: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Sorry guyz i didnt meant 2 b rude she jst annoyd me. If she rily was spritual d title wuld hint her on wat she is to expect.
Abi she nid glasses
You didn't MEANT?? grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
SO U NOR WON UPDATE ABI? ?SPLASHES MY LAPTOP ON THE FLOOR,GRABS BAG AND OFF TO AWOKO TO READ FOR MY TEST 2MOROW"
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Sorry guyz i didnt meant 2 b rude she jst annoyd me. If she rily was spritual d title wuld hint her on wat she is to expect.
Abi she nid glasses

@ the bolded grin grin grin grin grin
I'll employ you to be a personal english tutor to my small love

I understand you. true, the title has the full meaning of the contents already
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by whitemosquito(f): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
AVWENAGHA: SPLASHES MY LAPTOP ON THE FLOOR,
confirmed gbagaun.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You don't know me? Ijele of Nairaland...... You need some sanctioning!

Kilode? take it easy na. I've been out for a week or more so i can't remember
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
white mosquito: confirmed gbagaun.

grin grin grin grin grin

What is happening tis evening na?
MAzi please update so this people can remember their vocab. They seem to mix the words up there
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
gluv01:

Kilode? take it easy na. I've been out for a week or more so i can't remember

Hmmmmm...... You've been out for a vacation or on a honeymoon with your boo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.