Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741366 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FKO1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

"I'm good to go.". . .
Me 2 !!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by majour(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
if dix tin na novel e 4 pay o, al dix suspense nd waitn fit kil person
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: See you guys later. . .

Thanks for following.

'See you guys later..?!

Mazi, you are not good to go oh..,

Come back here ASAP!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Slywork:

Can you actually speak French or...? smiley
Pourquoi? I am a french/english graduate.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Slywork(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thats nice. After my junior sec school days, i got divorced from French wink law is my passion. seeing y'all speak kinda makes me jealous sad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Slywork: Thats nice. After my junior sec school days, i got divorced from French wink law is my passion. seeing y'all speak kinda makes me jealous sad
Eeya, desoler.
Just wait for Gluv01, d 2ic of this thread. She'll brush u up.
Welcome on board.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Slywork(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mazi has got a lot of people yearning for more. I pity una. But am compelled to say you have good prospects in writing Mazi. Your vivid in your descriptions and your suspense!! urhhh!! Its truly suspense. I like the way you employ the omniscient method of writing as well. I always find am more attrated to "first-person" narratives. Good job. But if most of this is your life, o boy u bad oh! Am glad u have changed sha. Hopefully, u will not stop at changing just from married women but u will get married urself. I reckon its time for u to resign from the game wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mologi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
Stl waiting bro!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kenny1795(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
ITbomb: Mazi pls come back here , don't do this to me
I will give you my younger sis
U dnt hv a younger sis
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zionbaby2: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
I don't seem to understand this thread...anyway....
Hope you have placed bet on it, I mean today's 100% Trend Based Daily Picks @ 5+ Odds sent to your email....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Francheezy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
maaazi....whr u dey laaah ?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
kenny1795: U dnt hv a younger sis
See o
Ekenedilichukwu Ameafule , na u come turn Kenny for Nairaland?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Slywork: Am glad u have changed sha. Hopefully, u will not stop at changing just from married women but u will get married urself. I reckon its time for u to resign from the game wink

-Mazi-
change?!

Its like.., let me see...

Its like NaijaHotBabe having a fat-Long-Middle finger..,
Or Glove01 staying with ITbomb in the same room 4 a night.., or
Efe, dancing nak'ked with brokoto.., or...

I just can't see it happen.

Hell!

Even Abacha could not stop sleeping with Indian girls!

N-e-v-e-r gonner happen!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Time 2 reserve ma comment b4 d next update
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
maishot:

-Mazi-
change?!

Its like.., let me see...

Its like NaijaHotBabe having a fat-Long-Middle finger..,
Or Glove01 staying with ITbomb in the same room 4 a night.., or
Efe, dancing nak'ked with brokoto.., or...

I just can't see it happen.

Hell!

Even Abacha could not stop sleeping with Indian girls!

N-e-v-e-r gonner happen!

*clears throat*
**puts earphone in place**
.......starts playin fela's track
'when troubl sleep, yanga go wake am....wetin e dey fiiiiiind
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
iykmora:
*clears throat*
**puts earphone in place**
.......starts playin fela's track
'when troubl sleep, yanga go wake am....wetin e dey fiiiiiind

Hahahahaha.
Bro, I see u!cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jumizie13(f): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
iykmora: undecided shocked who be dis jjc dat decided 2 show-case his idi.ocy by quotin dat long post?? Are yu a LEarn3r?? angry angry
. The tin tire me self
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jumizie13: . The tin tire me self

But bros,
That page don pass since 1926 na!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by tuoyoojo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Just wondering...what happened to uche chief sometimes known as the ugly one's update....I being dey feel the guy o....this one wen mazi nor gree update today..who go give us tales by moonlight story na to while anyway d evening ....since the desirable is not available,the avialable can become d desried
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
tuoyoojo: Just wondering...what happened to uche chief sometimes known as the ugly one's update....I being dey feel the guy o....this one wen mazi nor gree update today..who go give us tales by moonlight story na to while anyway d evening ....since the desirable is not available,the avialable can become d desried

Wey chief wan outsmart Mazi?

My guy smart pass that one na. Mazi no fit take last...,

Em gas' delete am, to settle draw!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frankenstein: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
tuoyoojo: Just wondering...what happened to uche chief sometimes known as the ugly one's update....I being dey feel the guy o....this one wen mazi nor gree update today..who go give us tales by moonlight story na to while anyway d evening ....since the desirable is not available,the avialable can become d desried
The ugly one is busy in the military quarters
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
I woke up early that morning to the argument going on inside my hall at the hostel. Two guys were arguing over the ownership of a phone charger that early morning. The argument gradually became intense and we had to interfere before it will lead to exchange of blows.

I lay on the bed thinking of the day and the promises it holds. Its really going to be a long day.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" The ugly one asked me.

Last night, I told him I wanted a space to f'u'c'k in, and that he should ask his military friend for me. He smiled and told me it wasn't going to be a problem at all. The only hitch was that the room was already booked for action that night, and they will clear their schedule for me for the next day, being today.

I had joined them that evening at the mami with his military friend. The military guy was very friendly as he asked why I didn't inform them on time. It seems that it was a normal thing going on in camp. Some of the corpers who had close allies with the military enjoy the benefit of using the quarters to f'u'c'k.

The ugly one wanted to know who I was finally going to take to the quarters. After the room arrangements were made, he had asked me about the girl I planned to tidy and I told him there were actually two of them. I still didn't know if I was going with wangu or sonia.

"I don't know yet." I replied him.

"You can take the two of them." He said, trying to tease me and I laughed.

"I wish it was as easy as you make it sound." I replied.
The ugly one was always optimistic about everything. As long as he was concerned, money makes the world go round. He believed if he chipped in money at the right places, nothing is impossible.

"Why not?" He asked.

I wasn't ready for the argument, he always wins. There was no need arguing with him over the issue.

The biggle was blown for the morning parade. . .

Day 17 - Friday

The morning parade was conducted as usual. Announcements were made by the official in charge of socials, outlining the schedule for the remaining social activities;
The schedule for the games was also announced. We were to play platoon 10 on the second semi final match, while our girls will play their semi-final volleyball match that same evening.

Wangu and I went through the preparations for the social night and other social activities remaining. She had already worked out most of the formalities. She selected contestants that will represent our platoon for Ms nysc, big and bold, pretty face and Mr macho. Her selections were perfect as all the contestants were qualified for the task.

"You didn't call again last night?" She asked.
I had informed her that I would call her later last night. I had to meet and confirm from the ugly one first to know if the military man's room will be available. I had to postponed the calling as the military man had promised me that there will be chance today.

"I had to work out few things first." I told her.
"How did the working out go?" She asked.

"Fine! I'm good to go." I replied and she smiled.

We held a meeting with the platoon members after the parade and we made final recount of our expenses and income, and officially presented our representatives for the social night competitions.

Big and Bold.
Ms Nysc.
Mr Macho.
Pretty Face.

After the meeting, wangu was still busy with her representatives so I left the parade ground.

"Where are you going?" It was a familiar voice. I turned round and saw Chifawu smiling towards my direction. She looked as adorable as ever, with those dimples adorning her face when she smiles.

"Hostel." I replied.

"Do you have anything doing at the hostel?"

"Not really. I still prefer staying with you." I teased and she smiled.
She informed me that she wanted to go and sign her monthly allowance at the accounts department. I was yet to sign mine so we went together.
The queue was not much as we collected our first allowance. We settled down at the photo stand and took some snap shots.

I held her close as we took those shots. I was rather surprised she didn't resist some of the postures, most of which would be rated 18 and above.
I really enjoyed hanging out with her. She stirred some deep emotions from inside me; pure and uncorrupted. I held her hands as she walked to the mami for my breakfast.

"I really like you." I said as we settled down in one of the tables.
"You stir up something deep inside me anytime we're together." I said sincerely.
After staring at me for some seconds like she was weighing me up, she just made a simple reply,

"I'm glad you enjoy my company."

I didn't want to push further. I didn't think I was ready for commitment, we had few days to spend in camp, and we could be posted to entirely different areas.

But I was really glad I made her understand I liked her.

Later in the evening, I joined my platoon for the football match. We were really the underdogs as all corpers were rooting for platoon 10. They played the best football in camp, coordinate their passes together, play as a team and always had results.

Sanni insisted I start the match, much against my wish. I couldn't imagine myself playing out the entire 90 mins. After much persuasion, I agreed to start the match.

We filed into the pitch, had some pre-match talks with the officials, snapped pictures and got ready for the match.

I followed the same pattern I played on the last match; going for tackles and aerial balls. Kicking the ball away from my side each time I had possession.
But something was different in this match. My opponents were not playing the ball towards their striker, who I was staying close to. They moved through the flanks. It was difficult for me as closing in on the flanks exposes the central areas where I was meant to defend. Sanni was always directing me on what to do, but it was obvious we were suffering.

Their midfielder was too good. He always advances with the ball, while his team mates rushes in all directions towards our sides. He always has options to pass the ball through. They enjoyed a lion share of the possession, tormenting us from the left, right and center positions.

But sanni was clinical in defence. They couldn't score for all through the duration of the first half. We almost never made it to their own half.

The second half started almost the same way it ended, only this time around, my opponents were shooting from outside. They must have decided to change their approach as they tormented our goal post with shots. Yet we were resilient.

Then in one wave of attack, they broke in through the left flank, advanced towards the post as I and sanni formed a small wall, barricading the player from the goal post. For a moment, he was hesitant, then in comes our player through the back, pouncing on the opponent like it was actually a karate competition. He screamed in pain and fell. The referee awarded a penalty without hesitating.

The same guy that was screaming moments ago like he was shot stood up, dusted himself and calmly scored from the penalty spot.

The entire crowd was wild in jubilation. It was obvious they were rooting for them to win.

It was a hard blow for us as we struggled to keep the ball. Always miscalculating and giving the ball away. But we maintained sanity at the defence.

They won a free kick and sanni beckoned on me to help form the wall. I always saw players do this whenever I get the opportunity to watch a football match.
We formed a wall, blocking off our post from the shooter.
What I did not notice was my team mates using a hand to cover their groin. I concentrated on the ball as my opponent kicked it real hard. I saw the path and blocked the ball; it hit hard on my groin and I felt a sharp pain down there.
I clutched on it while at the ground, the pain was unbearable. I opened my eyes I bit to confirm if I was still alive;
Yes, I was; as I saw my team mates trying to revive me.
After minutes of agonising pain, I felt better. The pain had subsided and I told sanni I couldn't continue anymore.

I would have preferred risking a broken rib in a game of rugby than this.

After much persuasion, I caved in once more. He informed me that we had less than 10 minutes to end the game. I just had to hold on for the team.

Few minutes later, as the game progressed, sanni was desperate for goal. He started pushing forward, asking me to stay back and cover for him.

In one of those unfortunate events, their was a counter attack and the opponents surged forward in numbers against us; I, the left back and the goal keeper. Others were running back, trying to retrieve, but the guy with the ball pushed it forward to the goal scorer, who was waiting. My left back launched forward and got dribbled neatly by the goal scorer. I went after him, trying to win a tackle and get the possession but he dribbled me as I stretched and fell over, sprawled on the ground.

The crowd roared and applauded as he went one-on-one against my goal keeper. As he moved the ball towards the goal keeper, the keeper rushed forward. He kicked the ball lightly to his right hand side, and moved to the left. The keeper remained at the middle and couldn't move as he rounded up the keeper and scored in an empty net.

The crowd went frenzy!

Every where exploded!

The goal was so fantastic that I had to join them in the celebration.

After the match, my team mates and I were satisfied we did a good job against a much better team. We congratulated ourselves and dispersed.

Wangu waited for me all through the game. She watched every bit of it and stayed back as I and my team mates congratulated each other.

She joined me later as I marched out of the pitch.
"You guys did great." She said.

"They were better than us. Much better." I replied.

"I hope that ball did not do damages to you during the free kick." She asked, laughing out loudly. I heard few people laugh when the incidence occurred, but I was in so much pain to care.

"I don't know, we both will have to find out this night." I said with a smile on my face.

She continued the laugh, "is everything set?" She asked me.

"Yes, I am good to go." I replied.

The ugly one and his military friend had already assured me of the room today. I wasn't so sure if I was going with wangu or sonia, but I made up my mind to take wangu. Mrs Smith can wait for the perfect scene.

"I will be waiting for your call." She said as she headed to her hostel and I left to the male hostel.

I turned and looked at her as she walked back. . .

Her a'r's'e was one of a kind; it danced gracefully as she walked to her hostel.

I smiled to myself. . .

As thoughts of what I was going to do to that a'r'r's'e crossed my mind. . .

It really was a memorable night. . .

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Meklex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
make tonight memorable too, MORE UPDATES, bikonu
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
ok oooooo. Abeg Mazi, no bleep Sonia cos she is married. I no wan c any bleepin of married women again pls.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Connoisseur(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Finally mazi there comes something with the ability to pull more followers than your story; the uefa champions league
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by komek(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Atlast iam here wif u guys. Mazi nwannwm nwoke, uu r too good. More lubricant to ur elbow. I started reading this since yerteday. Iam glad I made it at pg 64 hmm. Iam now on the queue of those calling u to continue o. Mazi, u are karid. I like this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by cl9700: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
How today's update lightened up my mood after the disappointment from the Man U vs Real match...

Please keep it coming brother.

I think what makes your work unique is the fact that you narrate not just the sex scenes, but other actions. The humor you add to it too is priceless!

More power!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Every where exploded!

The goal was so fantastic that I had to join them in the celebration.

__________. . .

Chai!

Bros Mazi don F-A-L-L my hand!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nuzo1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Researchers found out that a kick in the groin is 10 times more painful than a woman given birth to a baby. shocked angry cry

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Connoisseur: Finally mazi there comes something with the ability to pull more followers than your story; the uefa champions league

And after the 90 mins, they troop back to the thread; some to get an appetiser after a victory from their team, some others to get a consolation after a defeat to their team.

Which one are you?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Viewing this topic: sleekicon, manmind, daik(m), cl9700, Kwin hapi(f), emmiesky(m), austin4real, Ofin_11(m), Ijele-igbo(m), Skirtelnino(m), scad(m), knockturnal(m), cjeriia(m), VULCAN(m), Xtranoble(m), Ibanga p(m), opeoluwa2(f), Nextworldnx(m), ohuegbeair(m), ladunsky(f), segzybam, mjconcept(m), damibravo(m), Allem(m), ejifranks(m), siddiq202(m), hariorh(m), Richieboyn, Inosenduatall, lastborn9(m),
kelvin1191, moneybag4411(m) and 11 guest(s)

Choi shey all of una no dey sleep nii
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Asaya eeee
Why you no go Zamfara.

Ndi Zamfara.ga-ebe gi amu cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.