Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741366 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ghen ghen! tongue grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guys plsnwats d meaning of op, original poster?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kenny1795(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
"Your girlfriend is here." She said to me. . .

"She came with another guy, and she is pleading with me to let her use this room."[/quote] Gan Gan... D story jes got intense
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
GhEn ghen!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
*shocked*..... blood of gwad.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin na to share the room 2geda na grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Eneze1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
What??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Cosmopolice: Guys plsnwats d meaning of op, original poster?

yes
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kidaberry(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: temitii ( f ), oshi baba , nimzy13 ( f ), emmiesky ( m ), Raddie ( m ), kenny987 ( f ), Activity77 , seankay ( m ), folahann ( m ), Gods-Son ( m ), agabaI23 ( m ), ITbomb ( m ), cl9700 , stanjohn57 , Marshiro ( m ), monatim , Osgee ( m ), Amaechina ( m ), huni_naija ( f ), Tygood , born2bleep , Okitam , Claroo ( m ), agent M ( m ), sessydoo ( m ), iykmora ( m ), moresignal ( f ), Djicemob ( m ), ger_gemam , *kida-berry# , overdrive , Olansgee ( m ), Haydon1 , Mucokey ( m ), foliks ( fand 14 guest(s) so no waste time mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi,pls try flash me wen u don finally update,08131064654,i da go sleep,dont think i can wait anymore i get early a.m class to attend,
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
AVWENAGHA: Mazi,pls try flash me wen u don finally update,08131064654,i da go sleep,dont think i can wait anymore i get early a.m class to attend,
K , I will help Mazi
Let me test the line
*dial the number*
*heard an hunky voice answering , hello*
*dropped the call immediately*
Your father!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
always postin ID of thread viewers....what a job!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by domido(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ghen-ghen....sexual rumble.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by huninaija(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Na wa ooo see me thinking nairalanders and nigerians where innocent all this time! grin

Lmao no wonder there are 170 million of y'all!!

This one na ferk fest!!

Jesu!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
@mazi
great piece.
I feel u absolutely.
You have got traits that I admire.you are humble and willing to listen.
you will go far in life.
I ll,if I have the time give u great tips that would enhance your style and delivery.your fans(myself inclusive)wont have enough.

@hariorh I understand u perfectly.you consider yourself a soldier.soldiers will always be soldiers,quick to draw and use the gun.

Thankfully the boss(with the brains) can command the soldier to holster his arms.

The name is BONJOVI12.I'm sure u can spell?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
^ ^C'mon man, let this rest. You can address me, just leave the guy out of it.
I've heard your invaluable advice; its helpful to know you have my interest at heart.
Thanks once again.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kenny987(f): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
O ma se o! Finally here. Mazi! Ur name shld change to Ichie or even Iduu cos u've certainly gone past the level of Mazi. The entertainment level of this piece is out of this world! Don't pay any serz attention to Oge, jst walk out as a gentleman when u're good and ready...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Want to use d room ke?
Mazi u own d room now,soo ya wish is d maid command

Thumbs up.......MooRE upDate
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
phapi: MooRE upDate

Goodnight y'all. Stop clicking that refresh button!

See y'all tomorrow (probably, later in the day).

Thanks for following, you guys are the best!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mazi_ Omenuko, I de see u abeg one more update plssss oh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chicolee(f): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi, one more update plz?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by tuoyoojo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oya night done rish..oga mazi say mak una go sleep.him say na till 2moro evening bf the next update go come.....slowly crips up to where mazi's manuscript is and start reading....chei! This tori sweet wellu wellu...u guys nor go believe wetin mazi do oge...turns around sharply and faces the eager crowd in the thread...una nor dey hear?! ...i say mak una go sleep!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Goodnight y'all. Stop clicking that refresh button!

See y'all tomorrow (probably, later in the day).

Thanks for following, you guys are the best!
U b winch,how take know say nah wetin i dey do b dat.Aiit i'll go rest my head
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by tundetoday: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
(mazi hi,
I Ve been a nairaland regular for months now but I have not commented on more than a couple of posts.

I want to say that your posts make an interesting read,especially as you are been pressured to churn out updates regularly.

I ll be brutally honest with u here for your own good.

You'd agree that you are an amateur writer and I'm certain that you write just for the fun of it,and ofcourse to relay your experience whether real or fictional or a mixture of both.

That's fine.like I said interesting and tremendously entertaining.

But please do not for a single second consider yourself to be a serious writer.I'm a afraid you are not even close.

You have got serious potentials,and I must say passion.but if you really intend to be a serious writer you must take writing courses.

You need to work on your plot development,characterization,your writing technique and your delivery needs to be fine tuned.

Some may ask why I am saying ask these.#no hating#
The reason is that I do not want you to be carried away by the praises of your fans and make the mistake of thinking that you can put out a serious work out there that would be read by serious writers and literary critics.

In the form that you are presently in, your ego might be crushed by their criticism and you may lose confidence in yourself and your abilities.

You can do better.

Just saying.Regards every one)

Ogbeni bonjovi abi wetin u call yourself,you can't even write a single page with the right spellings or punctuation marks. Just in case ur head big like Federick Forsight own,don't think for a second that you criticised this gentleman intelligently. You are a typical Ota-aje.

If u know say you read all the sixty-something pages and you still wrote that observation,I would believe you wrote that because u no just get this kind talent. We know the errors in the write-up and even the author is not unaware of it too.

The author said this is his second ever work and the improvements are there to see,can u ever write something that can generate this kind of followership in ur lifetime? Ota-aje jati-jati.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Phinity: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @harior, let it slide, please.
Thanks.

I'm sure ITBOMB is somewhere with his vaseline, waiting for the next updategrin

hahahaha....lol...*smiles badly*u got me tinkin oga mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ikubomorin(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
AVWENAGHA: Mazi,pls try flash me wen u don finally update,08131064654,i da go sleep,dont think i can wait anymore i get early a.m class to attend,
Na ur book b dat, mai friend c'mon go tu bed b4 carry-over bcoms ur fav tune
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2013
I ll be damned!another soldier!This one speaks English heavily laced with Yoruba accent.#SMH#That awkward moment when you want to say more but realize that the creature is not worth the trouble.lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by oka4bartho(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank heavens! I cn now read my book n prepare 4 2day's lectures. Ma na Mazi, u r really gud...only dat na ur writing is making d young man between my legs uncomfortable. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Slywork(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2013
avicky:
dans cette quoi?

Can you actually speak French or...? smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2013
just came to check if there was update b.4 going to class,cos am so addicted to this story,but mainwhile,oga mazi try flash me wen u don update pls tnz 08131064654,going to classs.,abeg make una wish me well as i wish all of una a gud day ahead,one love
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2013
mazi abeg nor forget flash me oooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AVWENAGHA: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2013
ITbomb:
K , I will help Mazi
Let me test the line
*dial the number*
*heard an hunky voice answering , hello*
*dropped the call immediately*
Your father!!!!!!

my father da sleep bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.