Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,871 members, 7,973,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Who Will Marry Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Marry Me? (3439 Views)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by allout: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
You're setting up yourself for heartache with this ur pattern oooh! A lot of girls will pm you, just watch. Even girls that are not on NL! lipsrsealed

Between, you come through like you're sophisticated! You should know virginity can be reconstructed @ a price. . . you got a foolproof plan for that?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by coogar: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
chaircover: My dear dont be fooled by this virgin mentality. It seems that you dont know (na for this NL I hear am o!) that some virgins do anything and everything short of full penetration & some even do anall sex.

Of course its OK to have a choice and standards but just be careful that you dont run away from illness and enter death (a popular yoruba proverb) Better to marry a responsible non virgin than to go for someone who has mastered the art of deception but still has her hymen intact.

A word is enough for the wise. All the best.

that is so old school....kai, chaircover take things seriously sha!
people who have lost it can even have it back these days for as little as $5. life is now kind on our female shagsters. even callotti can go back to being a virgin after her gazillion sëxcapades with the product below!

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by slimyem: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
@the young man trying to scam me, your instincts should have dictated to you I will request for a webcam conversation. Hard luck man.
hahahacheesy
you never jam!grin
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
coogar:

people who have lost it can even have it back these days for as little as $5. life is now kind on our female shagsters. even callotti can go back to being a virgin after her gazillion sëxcapades with the product below!

WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! This is ridiculously surprising. My lone wolf lifestyle has taken a huge toll on my social awarness.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by armyofone(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wow! for real? that cheap?
Joke aside, I think OP is joking though.

coogar:

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by baby124: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Wow, experiments, experiments. What are the side effects

This should make good for*eplay
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by coogar: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
armyofone: Wow! for real? that cheap?
Joke aside, I think OP is joking though.

i can bet my incisors that the op has never seen $20,000 live before. na yam? people who make money don't brag about it. they are too busy making more than to be looking for virgins to marry. this is a wind-up to smoke out the feminists and the op is winning the match already!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by baby124: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
coogar:

i can bet my incisors that the op has never seen $20,000 live before. na yam? people who make money don't brag about it. they are too busy making more than to be looking for virgins to marry. this is a wind-up to smoke out the feminists and the op is winning the match already!

Stop that. He is worth 25million dollars. grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP you would love tpia
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by coogar: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
baby_123:
Stop that. He is worth 25million dollars. grin grin cheesy

and tonto dikeh is a virgin....
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
coogar:

do you have anyone in the Houston area. I'll personally give you the 20grand you spoke about if she's very pretty. Lets give it a try mr. coogar. I usually don't talk to much
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
I just couldn't resist. OP I don't understand why you are coming to NL to advertise, I don't blame the person susecting you are a ritualist. To my point, there are a couple of datings sites out there , plus there are tons of women on the streets... That's if this your story is true
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
do you have anyone in the Houston area. I'll personally give you the 20grand you spoke about if she's very pretty. Lets give it a try mr. coogar. I usually don't talk to much

Yes i live in the Houston area. So when do you want us to meet and where?

Would you be in belvedre tonight?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Yes i live in the Houston area. So when do you want us to meet and where?

Would you be in belvedre tonight?
in uptown park? Do you have what I want?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))​ op come and reply, meet dayo and give him $2.0000
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
in uptown park? Do you have what I want?

Im bringing Tpia along with me. Do you have your 25k?

lets agree on your specification before you waste my gas
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Things are looking up. Dayo when the OP "sees and settles" you, no forget your sister.

ashe.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by s25million: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Im bringing Tpia along with me. Do you have your 25k?

lets agree on your specification before you waste my gas
this is not Childs play mr. dayo. PM me and I'll tell you what to do
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
this is not Childs play mr. dayo. PM me and I'll tell you what to do

Why must it be PM, Post everything on the forum so everyone can see the terms

Pay me half upfront and I 2would deliver Tpia at your doorsteps

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Gboliwe: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:
I am between the the window of 32 - 36, Nigerian, very very wealthy. What I want is a virgin. It doesn't matter if u aren't well schooled, but the clause is you have to be EXTREMELY beautiful. In regards to your attitude I will decipher that myself, it doesn't matter any woman's ingenuity in concealing an attitude, I will and must crack the nut. I must not fail to add I have two kids from my ex-wife (caucasian American). Unfortunately I might not respond to subsequent post on the thread unless necessary. If you meet my desires I'll relocate you at my expense wherever you are, start you up with $50000, and a BMW 750 2012. PM if you fit in. No insults or derogatory remarks. Cheers
Ritualist on the prowl shocked shocked shocked Na wetin the juju man tell you to bring be this? You don fail na angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Gboliwe: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ok, I get the drift grin

OP, I am a virgin, tested and trusted grin grin. Problem is, I cant come to Houston, I am in Nigeria. What do you think? Will you send me some money upfront to get me there? wink wink
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by coogar: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:

dayo is closer to you and he's ready to take on your offer of imaginary $20,000.

@ dayokanu
check the dollar notes very well - too many counterfeit notes in circulation. take your UV light with you.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by armyofone(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
in Houston area? Jesus!!

OP you can buy the vagi seal and distribute now. Coogar knows the CVS/Walgreen where you can get it.

Are you tighting Johnny too? Or eating more Liver and green pea? Seeing that it has bore 2 already.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP,

You have gone into hiding when I was just getting Tpia ready.

So half payment upfront pay to coogar who would be our arbiter

Abi armyofone is it tight enough or make I buy you vagiseal and lets make some cool money
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by Chinwem(f): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
$25 million:

Throwing away money like he plucked it
All scammers sound alike
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
This NL has been taken over by jokers...I am very wealthy. Seriously, what does that mean??
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by sharpboyus(m): 1:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Gboliwe: Ok, I get the drift grin

OP, I am a virgin, tested and trusted grin grin. Problem is, I cant come to Houston, I am in Nigeria. What do you think? Will you send me some money upfront to get me there? wink wink

You dey find visa abi?
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by kramer: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2013
angry

[img][/img]

Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tpia5: 2:04am On Feb 09, 2013
op = dayokanu or one of his cronies.

clearly a windup.

and must you mention my name everywhere? i know you before?

I have never met you before, to the best of my knowledge, i do not know you and neither do i wish to meet or know you, kindly stop mentioning my name and tell your groupies to lay off as well if you know what's good for you.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tpia5: 2:08am On Feb 09, 2013
s.tupid thread btw.

small time una go dey waste bandwidth over rubbish topics like how no woman should touch your money.

but you can calmly boast of dashing out $50,000 just for s.ex.

if that's not i.diotic i dont know what is.

na una sabi sha, its your fantasy lives.

get a tranny if the thing dey grip you. They are virgins.
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Feb 09, 2013
tpia@:
op = dayokanu or one of his cronies.
clearly a windup.

and must you mention my name everywhere? i know you before?

I have never met you before, to the best of my knowledge, i do not know you and neither do i wish to meet or know you, kindly stop mentioning my name and tell your groupies to lay off as well if you know what's good for you.

You know say you be my paddy you have met me before you no just remember
Re: Who Will Marry Me? by tpia5: 2:34am On Feb 09, 2013
i do not know you, i dont care to know you or your gang, if you like stalk me till you tire, that's your own problem.

stop mentioning my name everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Baby Teething? / I Am Confused / 11 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died During Childbirth, We Pray Their Souls Rest On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.