Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. (731 Views)

Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2008
Marriage means to get someone help you cope with all the problems you never had when you were a bachelor.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
A man to his friend: "At my house I always say the last word".

His friend: "What is the word?"

The man: "I am sorry. Forgive me"
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
During the first year of marriage, the husband speaks and the wife hears.

During the second year, the wife speaks and the husband hears.

During the third year both of them speak, but only the neighbours hear
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2008
Three couples went to a restaurant. The women wanted to compliment the men with something that was on the table.
"Could you pass me the sugar, sugar?" said the first gal.
"Could you pass me the honey, honey?" said the second.
"Could you pass me the bacon, pig?" said the third.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
I never knew the meaning of true happiness until I got married, but then it was too late,
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2008
When a newly wedded man is happy, we understand why. When a man, after ten years of marriage, is happy, we don't understand why. It's all a question of time!
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2008
Chicken is the only animal we eat before it is borne and after it is dead.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by Phiniter(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
I hope you're not seeing double now??
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by segunpc(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2008
all hail sam milla "the baba of dem all"

good sets of jokes.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2008
RULES OF ASO ROCK. THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HOUSE

If it's worth fighting for, it's worth fighting dirty for.
Don't lie, cheat or steal unnecessarily.
There is always one more criminal than you counted on.
An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
"NO" is only an interim response.
You can't kill a bad idea.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
The truth is a variable.
A promise is not a guarrantee
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2008
Can a teacher give a homeless man homework?
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2008
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered
to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?"

"Because white is the color of happiness and today is the
happiest day of her life." Her mother tried to explain, keeping
it simple.

The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So, why
is the groom wearing black?"
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by Uche2nna(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2008
Thats thoughtful but correct me if I am wrong, I thought that the white gown symbolises purity undecided
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by folly69(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2008
every body is entitled to his own opinion don't u think?

@poster u rock man keep it comin grin
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2008
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once=

==============
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.

============
Inside every older Woman is a young girl wondering what happened.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2008
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most birthdays ,live the longest.

===
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!
==
Grandma, is it exciting being 99?
It certainly is! If I wasn't 99 I'd be dead.

=======
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by naijastyle: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
I'm not 99 and i'm dead. You just killed me with laughter.
You're so cool. cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by ituen(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2008
nice posts
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. If it just sits in your room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your phone, takes your money, and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place, you either married it or gave birth to it.
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2008
My friend said that i am nobody. If nobody is perfect, and I'm a nobody, am I perfect?
Re: The New Page From Sam Milla .The Deep Thoughts. by SamMilla1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
A FINE is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a FINE for doing well.

If moths are attracted to bright lights, how come they sleep during the day?

I love being married. It’s so great to find thatspecial person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Anyone who thinks he is too small to make a difference has never been in bed with a mosquito.

I wear my wife’s glasses because she wants me to see things her way.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs louder.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Darkness / Fu And Su / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.