Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,221 members, 7,907,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final (15507 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by sansom1(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Shame on our leaders,we were not interest on d final showing on local tv. ;DShame on our leaders,we were not interest on d final showing on local tv.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2013
If we have merit staff at Nta and bon, they would have win the contract to show the match but they're lack marketing development skills. That cost would have turn to revenue up till now
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2013
this is the link:
http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?gl=NG&u=http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria%2BToday/articles/952u0o9gwjg/Update%2BBON%2Bconfirms%2BNigerians%2Bwill%2Bwatch%2BAFCON&ei=RdEUUc7EJYzYwAKdv4H4CA&wsc=bf
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
These people are very early to show naija's match to us. Rubbish
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by daremajek: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2013
if dem no go pay make dem show am but if dem go pay we no want am
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Mamaflex(f): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Super Eagles might just fall our hand ooo. Dunno why i'm feelin so....
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by ElCaballa(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2013
Please they should us to watch the finals on pay TV only.this my 14 inches with outside antenna is a bad omen.Anytime i use it to watch super eagles,they turn to super chickens.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by phemmisky(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
We don't want......We didn't watch it from the beginning, so we wont watch it at the end. Make dem go. Issa Hayatu and his bunch of thieves. We no wan watch. We are ok, going to an ashawo joint to watch it. I love watching it at my favourite ashawo joint with all those kpekus walking about showcasing their well endowed amenities. I also get to have a free hugs with a large brea.st squeeze from those ashawos whenever Nigeria scores. I am looking forward to get my free fu.ckk from those ashawos as dem promised us if Nigeria wins.
grin
i luv to.to die:
We don't want......We didn't watch it from the beginning, so we wont watch it at the end. Make dem go. Issa Hayatu and his bunch of thieves. We no wan watch. We are ok, going to an ashawo joint to watch it. I love watching it at my favourite ashawo joint with all those kpekus walking about showcasing their well endowed amenities. I also get to have a free hugs with a large brea.st squeeze from those ashawos whenever Nigeria scores. I am looking forward to get my free fu.ckk from those ashawos as dem promised us if Nigeria wins.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by mikovo2002(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2013
I no want I will watch it on Nairaland
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Kx: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Adverts go allow una even see d match actions on NTA and AIT?

Update.
According Godwin Enehena of Top Sports on TopRadio,
A group of individuals made up of Aliko Dangote and others are making the effort with CAF to bring the match to Nigerians local TV. He also stated "authoritatively" that BON claimed not to be aware of the development as at 12noon today but assured (BON i.e) that they could "play ball" if these individuals could foot the bill.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Egodons(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:

Nna men, u fit come Ikotun ? You need to see br.east. The br.east name na NNEMESOMA. The nip.ple be like Javeline spear.....The softness pass mauka foam own. The standing oviation wey the br.east dey give pass soldier own. Walahai, the booby na 10/10
u bad gon
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Burger01(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
Kai!!! My God... I weep for you 'i luv to.to die'.. cry
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by TheKingsQueen: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Medicine after death. Now that the tournament is ending.

We don't want!
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by kingviny: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
UP SUPER EAGLES!!!!

3 - 1

DOWN BURKINA YASO!!!! POH POH POH
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Ikocyztem: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
@Homegirl, where b ur house..... Am packing my kaya already. i hope dose Ashawo near ur place shaa
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by igbeke: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
changerabey: U re mad, wat d essence of shownnn it...useless leader
on other issues of governance, u cud b right. but i tink 4 once, our leaders got it right 4 not wasting such huge fund as demanded by CAF/LC.
right now, let dem 4get any negotiation and concentrate on how we r going 2 demolish B/Faso come sunday.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Akshow: where are those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots claiming what bon did was right? Obviously them no believe in Super eagles that is why they see paying for the tv right as waste. If i be caf, i go bill them times two of the normal money to teach them a lesson. Senseless anuofias
here i am
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by enerah: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tank u we no wnt oooooooooo. Mke una no show abeg if u ddnt hve moni to go to viewin center I can borrow una keep una bad luckk ddiss wicked people ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuu namaaaaaaaaa
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Sinachmalin(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
For the past years we hav been watching frm local tele. Niga doesnt go far, so pls we dont want dat local badluck.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by igbeke: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Akshow: where are those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots claiming what bon did was right? Obviously them no believe in Super eagles that is why they see paying for the tv right as waste. If i be caf, i go bill them times two of the normal money to teach them a lesson. Senseless anuofias
continue 2 display ur supidity.
dat is how u insult ur father 4 having a different view 4rm urs.
'eranko'.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by size38: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
I hope d match time won't clash wit my man utd game againt Everton? because if d two games clash, man utd all d way. Weda them show am for local TV or not, nothing concern me for there.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by kessyur: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
It appears toddlers now have account with NL. FOOOOOOOOL
changerabey: U re mad, wat d essence of shownnn it...useless leader
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Awon oku gbe,rubbish...another route to embezzle our national rvenue..

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Phikom(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:

Nna men, u fit come Ikotun ? You need to see br.east. The br.east name na NNEMESOMA. The nip.ple be like Javeline spear.....The softness pass mauka foam own. The standing oviation wey the br.east dey give pass soldier own. Walahai, the booby na 10/10
lol....legengary ashawo
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Gbam!
omiobo: We no want.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
pro01:

Nna abeg which area that your ashawo joint dey? I for like join this your better groove on Sunday for the final. Meanwhile, try reserve that one wey get laaaarge bre.asts specially for me.

Hahahahaha!!! Baaadt guy'sis!!!
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:

Ya'll shld pls tek it easy, no go chop d 1 wey go kil una. we stil love una oooo!!!.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by chochoman: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
omiobo: We no want.
For as long as its not government money.Cos the whole money budgeted for the whole competition will end up being used for one match in the account books,if there is any.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by maxuella: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Na candlewe go use watch am
ur fadaaaa
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by iluvtotodie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Phikom: lol....legengary ashawo
Na me be dat.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by iluvtotodie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Ya'll shld pls tek it easy, no go chop d 1 wey go kil una. we stil love una oooo!!!.
Ehen ? you mean say u love me ? walahai........I will do you right. You will not regret it.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by mosedgreat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

my dear something MUST always kill a man in this life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Finally Drop Points At Home To End Their 100% Home Record Attempt / Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad / Bodo/Glimt 6-1 Roma: Mourinho's Side Thrashed By Norwegian Minnows, FK Bodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.