Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,491 members, 7,971,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final (15553 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by tinuolababy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=searay][/quote]
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by tinuolababy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Zazu04: No o! Abeg we nor want.
SE haven't lost any match cos the witches and wizards haven't been watching them play.
If dem show am we go lose o!
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Chriz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Some people negotiate and hammer cash with this. U go fear na
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
pro01:

Nna abeg which area that your ashawo joint dey? I for like join this your better groove on Sunday for the final. Meanwhile, try reserve that one wey get laaaarge bre.asts specially for me.

Nna Guy,reserve the one weh look like Mukina for me,if dat type no deh look for Berem type.But I no like Slimyem type o.See you on Sunday.Bukina must Suffer.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by CLT123(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
size38: I hope d match time won't clash wit my man utd game againt Everton? because if d two games clash, man utd all d way. Weda them show am for local TV or not, nothing concern me for there.
fool

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Afritop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
THIS IS ALL IN A WAY SAVE THEIR FACE FROM THE NATIONWIDE EMBARRASSMENT, SINCE THEY DID NOT EXPECT THE SUPER EAGLES TO GO THIS FAR. I AM SURE MAKU WILL BE BITING HIS WORDS HE MADE EARLIER AGAINST TV RIGHT AGENTS
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by ValNweze(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
pro01:

So Nigerian witches and wizards no fit afford DSTV or even ordinary GoTV to watch the matches? Abi witches and wizards no dey go viewing centres?

pro01:

So Nigerian witches and wizards no fit afford DSTV or even ordinary GoTV to watch the matches? Abi witches and wizards no dey go viewing centres?

pro01:

SORRY O..PLS RE U ONE OF THEM...IF U RE..HOLY-GHOST FIREEEEE!
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Naanhetch: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lwkmd crazy ass nairalanders
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Naanhetch: Lwkmd crazy ass nairalanders

It's not only you oh. I've been laughing uncontrollably at "I love to. to die" posts. grin grin

Anyway, I think it will be a good decision as it will give more Nigerians d opportunity to see their darling Super Eagles lift the cup.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nwogbe: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
We don't want......We didn't watch it from the beginning, so we wont watch it at the end. Make dem go. Issa Hayatu and his bunch of thieves. We no wan watch. We are ok, going to an ashawo joint to watch it. I love watching it at my favourite ashawo joint with all those kpekus walking about showcasing their well endowed amenities. I also get to have a free hugs with a large brea.st squeeze from those ashawos whenever Nigeria scores. I am looking forward to get my free fu.ckk from those ashawos as dem promised us if Nigeria wins.
Bad boy abi na bad man ?
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Someone educate me.

Is it that no local TV station is showing Nigeria's matches at the Afcon so far?
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:

Ehen ? you mean say u love me ? walahai........I will do you right. You will not regret it.

Lol by ur nem we already knw u.
If u must knw I LOVE U DIE!!!
8t wait o! U fit chng ur nem bcuz of me ??
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite: Someone educate me.

Is it that no local TV station is showing Nigeria's matches at the Afcon so far?

Yeah, that has been the situation. BON (Broadcasters Organisation of Nigeria) couldn't pay the $4.5million broadcast rights fee that was demanded by LC2- the company that sells the TV rights on behalf of CAF.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, that has been the situation. BON (Broadcasters Organisation of Nigeria) couldn't pay the $4.5million broadcast rights fee that was demanded by LC2- the company that sells the TV rights on behalf of CAF.

I thought that fee was for all non-Nigerian matches, that home-nation matches were automatically free.

So how have Nigerians been able to see SE so far?
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by iluvtotodie(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Lol by ur nem we already knw u.
If u must knw I LOVE U DIE!!!
8t wait o! U fit chng ur nem bcuz of me ??
Why not........but on one condition, say you go show me your love one on one. Me dey like meet love face to face.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by JuniorSali: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls the free ashawo Bleep hope na nation-wide
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Sagamite:

I thought that fee was for all non-Nigerian matches, that home-nation matches were automatically free.

So how have Nigerians been able to see SE so far?

Home matches aren't free, the Nigerian terrestrial broadcasters would have been required to pay some money too.

Nigerians have been watching the matches via DSTV/GOTV, espn3.com and some 'illegal' internet streams.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by THUNDER4real(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
One step to lose cos i notice any time fans come out in mass to support 9ja team wat happens is dat 9ja team LOSE, we dont need it, u guys should save dat moni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd Target Milinkovic-savic As Potential Replacement For Pogba / Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Mohamed Salah Becomes Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 50 Premier League Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.